Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq

Go down

An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq Empty An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:08 am

[size=36][rtl]An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 10 December 2019

An invitation to adopt financing programs for companies operating in Iraq Alsabaah-24818

Baghdad / Mustafa al-Hashemi

The current stage requires the enhancement of financial inclusion, especially after the implementation of the employee localization program, by the central bank, which would provide a greater part of their welfare through the adoption of expanded mechanisms for other financing programs for all companies operating in the country.

The salary settlement project aims to pay the salaries of state employees through cards issued by banks operating in Iraq in order to reduce the total cost of the process of paying salaries and retaining cash within the banking system. The benefit of workers is that they have a bank account that enables them to deal with all ATMs and points of sale in the country And outside it, as well as taking advantage of all other banking services provided by banks such as obtaining loans and others.

mutual benefit
In this regard, the economic academic, Dr. Issam Al-Mahawili, called on local and international companies operating in Iraq to "invent their own financing system in cooperation with Iraqi banks and in coordination with the Central Bank, in order to achieve mutual benefit between the public and companies at the end of 
Whether. ”Al-Mahawili said in an interview with“ Al-Sabah ”: The mutual benefit is the citizen obtaining the goods or cars and devices that he wants to buy on favorable terms of payment, while the benefit of companies is to achieve greater sales through special financing programs. 
It out. "

Finance advantages
"Financing programs are characterized by flexible solutions to purchase cars or devices and products that suit individuals and companies alike, as they offer flexible options to pay loans or advances at fixed interest rates, along with quick and easy procedures for submitting applications, as well as the need for no early termination fees." Or unsealed 
Contracts. " 
It is noteworthy that the use of cards provides security advantages instead of keeping cash, so the strategy of the Central Bank in creating a safe competitive environment for banks to present their offers, and that the employee has the right to choose the bank according to the best financial and banking services and the most appropriate prices.

Compete
Al-Mahawili continued, "The current stage requires taking part in such competitions provided by financing programs that, whenever they are on favorable terms, increase the public's appetite for enjoyment." 
With its advantages. "
He pointed out that "there is a group of companies belonging to the private sector, which are related to the auto trade, adopting a financing system in cooperation with government banks, to facilitate the sale of their products to employees or low-income people, and that this system is in place in several countries in the world."
He emphasized that "financing programs also come to improve the company's liquidity, cover certain expenses, or plan for business growth, as banks offer various financing programs that help companies achieve goals and reach the highest sales of their products."

Asset financing
Al-Mahawili pointed out that "Asset Financing assists in the purchase of equipment and vehicles, as it is one of the financing solutions for purchasing them according to a payment schedule designed according to the liquidity flows of the applicant of this type of financing." 
He stated that "there are other types of financing programs such as real estate finance, project financing, and contracting company financing that companies operating in Iraq can adopt and adopt as one of the means to expand financial inclusion 
To the citizens. "

http://alsabaah.iq/17942/%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5-%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum