Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19

Go down

frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 Empty KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:28 pm

DELTA » June 18th, 2019

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

ANTI CORRUPTION HOSTS CBI GOV AND TAKES ACTION ON THE CURRENCY AUCTION....

IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS ..THEY GOT SLAP BY SISTANI....THANK YOU SUPER SAMSON SHOW US THE RATE....NOW...

TickTock » June 18th, 2019

This is HUGE…imo

Iobey777 » June 18th, 2019

YES! it is!!! IMO..I So agree with you!! Seems like they are getting hit with cannons today from all sides!! C'mon CBI..FINISH this!!!

Samson » June 18th, 2019

The Anti-Corruption Council comments on the last reference letter and takes action at the currency auction

2019/6/18 11:47

The Supreme Council for the fight against corruption held its thirteenth meeting under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and members.

A statement issued by the Office of the Prime Minister received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it that the Council "expressed its high appreciation of the directives of the Supreme Religious Council in the last Friday sermon and the contents contained in urging and reawakening the Iraqi reality in all its forms (government institutions, political parties and forces, civil society organizations, 

And individuals} to deal with the fight against corruption in a serious way through effective mechanisms and clear, and this is what the Supreme Anti-Corruption Council and make it a platform for his work through the fight against corruption as systems and not individuals in isolation from these systems.

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption praised the cooperation of the bodies that the council referred to in a previous statement that it should be provided with evidence and data after talking in the media about some people or institutions about the existence of cases of corruption. These data were an input to the supervisory bodies to take their measures and we confirm the right of the council to take legal measures. The right of those who launch accusations without giving evidence." 

The council also hosted a special report on the sale of foreign exchange in terms of reasons, justification, mechanism of action, monitoring and measures, and identifying gaps that constitute an introduction to corruption and ways of closing them.

And considered "a set of topics on its agenda, where he listened to the report of the Office of Financial Supervision in relation to the handling of the file in the Ministry of Defense and the progress made in this treatment, and also heard the report of the Integrity Commission on the subject of auditing contracts awarded for the export of black oil. 

The Anti-Corruption Council stressed the need to speed up the completion of the files of the real estate audit of the state and the file of the verification of grants to the displaced and to stand on suspicion of corruption in this file, as well as follow-up procedures previously approved with regard to the file against drugs, as well as improving the business environment and investment and investor problems. LINK

frank delta - KTFA Delta: "IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS" 6/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum