Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19

Go down

s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 Empty MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 30, 2019 11:16 pm

MZ: I got a lot of mental rest last night and I really needed it….Thank you

MZ: News out of Reno is the hard start for package deliveries starts today and also the 800 numbers released after noon today …..Last night was a big night of starts and stops…they believe they have everything ready for a hard start today to get packages and SKRS out the door today.

MZ: Reno says we will see great movement and everything will meet our expectations today.

MZ: We are being told that we will have funds in hand today….its still early for an update out west in Reno yet…they are 3 hours behind me….

Nflemingjr: GM WE AT THE MOMENT ARE IN A HOLDING PATTERN TILL EVERYONE WAKES UP.

Q:  what's going on with the SKR's

MZ: I was expecting my SKR liquid last evening as well…..unfortunately I didn’t get it. I did an SKR years ago….if I had to it all over again….i wouldn’t have done that.

MZ: Whales in Reno expect all accounts will be liquid tomorrow.

MZ: Everyone at the Redemption centers that I personally know are on high alert. They are sitting there….reading books ect…they don’t let them use their phones while they are there…..they are just waiting to be able to start work with all of us

MZ: I am being told by the paymaster handling my stuff is they expected deliveries last night- including me….. I was told I would have funds in hand last night…… it didn’t happen but that’s why I was so excited last night

MZ:  They swear that the deliveries will be starting today……..we will see…. …..so if you know anyone who gets a delivery…let me know please.

MZ: All the packages are staged and ready for deliveries at Regional centers..…….they just need to start.

MZ: The Zim June 1st deadline was extended 4 days….so the new deadline to make appointments to exchange our Zim is June 4th.

Q: Did you receive any info on ZIM on how they know our info to contact us for private appt?

MZ: They are saying you will contact them via a 800 number for a private apt…. worded poorly maybe…They are not referring to you being reached out by them..

Q:  June is upon us very soon, when will they release the number??

MZ: If the 800 numbers come out today …as everyone expects…..if you havnt gotten your package yet with any adjudicated payments…they ask that you tell them that when you call the 800 number. Also they are saying they want to exchange the folks with zim first…because of the deadline….be sure to tell them all the currencies you have to exchange and start by telling them if you have Zim.

MZ:Hearing that  800 #s will be for international folks as well…..they will route you accordingly

Q:  Do you have the 1-800 number?

MZ: Yes I was given 800 numbers……..I am pretty sure they were a test …I have not called them…….waiting for a heads up or for them to send the real numbers

Q: Who does push the button?

MZ: I can’t say…Don’t want my hand slapped again

Q: MARK........Will you send out some kind of tweet when you get your package

MZ: I will post this picture when it happens. (a picture of a golden egg and cash in a nest)

MZ: Mr. C was not able to complete his job yet.

Member:  Let's FORGET Mr C. or is it pending on Him?...

MZ: His job is very simple….they come to him with two different laptops…..one person from the US Treasury and one from the Chinese elders……he signs and finishes the new US dollar refunding project. His part will only take about 10 minutes and he is really wanting to do it.

MZ: the attorneys with the class action lawsuit is pushing forward in all 50 states for people with adjudicated funds due to them and for non delivery of funds.

Member: I hear that The whales and royals etc have already been paid

MZ: In Switzerland and the historic bonds group (Petchelli Bonds) ……they expect to be liqued by tomorrow morning/

Q:  Is there a possibility of a CMKX 800 number just for shareholders?

MZ: Its very possible….and I hear they will hand it to me to post if this happens.

Eagleone2025: CHINA BONDS WERE SIGN SOME YEARS AGO. THE FED. PAYMASTER AND SIGN AGREED RATE ALREADY...... IT IS TIED WITH A RELEASE WITH RV.... THERE WERE 450 GROUPS IN AMERICA ALL SKR.... THEY ARE DONE

Q: Is WF still involved?

MZ: They are still involved with redemptions.  But my skr that originally with WF…is now with HSBC so I think WF got in trouble and thier part of the process has been changed

Q:  Hi Mark! We keep hearing about the crash that is coming here...have you heard timing?

Member:  Mark. I think we are waiting on a market crash. Cabal loses control on gold and silver. Metals spike up and fiat currency goes away

MZ: watching the markets today….we may see the crash today……we are all watching it closely

Member:  See I was told market needs to crash for this

Member:  We took our hands off the Chinese yesterday in terms of labeling them a currency manipulator. This eases the talks for a finalized trade agreement and an RV precedes a trade deal. Good news for us!

Member:  Stock market has been falling...falling...falling. IMF reports corporations risk at 100%. Gold unchanged at around 1280

Q:  If the numbers come out today, do you think they will make appointments for us in the same day? Or do you think they will make the appointments days out?

Member:  I just got some DONG at the bank because Treasury Sec. warned Vietnam they need to RV or USA will put them in TARIFFS HELL like China. Hoighrst note available now is 20,000 DONG. Good Sign 4 RV!

Q: Will this ever really happen?

MZ: This will absolutely happen….Its not an “if” it’s a “when”

MZ: Eagleone is having a call tonight…I will stop by for a quick update….we are all expecting a very busy exciting day.

Adminbill: HELLS BELLS MARK...IT'S HARD FOR US THAT ARE IN THE KNOW TO NOT GO NUTS FROM TIME TO TIME…..YA'LL HAVE A GREAT DAY. OFF TO WORK SHORTLY. STAY STRONG EVERYONE AND PAY ATTENTION. THE NEWS AND INFO REMAINS GOOD.
Eagleone2025: EAGLE ONE INTEL CALL MARKZ WILL BE GUEST IT WILL BE OPEN TO ALL

Eagleone2025: TONIGHT THERE WILL BE ALOT GIVEN THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH THIS PROCESS AND THE INFO FROM WASHINGTON D.C AND SEVERAL HIGH LEVEL CONTACTS WILL HELP OPEN THE EYES OF MANY

THIS HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS. THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE GIVEN OUT JUNK. UNDERSTAND MARK IS GIVEN OUT THE BEST HE CAN DO. THE OTHERS OUT THERE I WOULD STAND BACK AWAY. IT WILL BE VERY CLEAR TONIGHT ON EAGLE ONE INTEL CALL....

Eagleone2025: 8PM EST EAGLE ONE INTEL CALL  call number: 712-770-4912, Pin 202903#, at 8 PM EST

Eagleone2025: KEEP THE FAITH STAND STRONG THIS IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. AS I SAID TUE. NIGHT CALL WE WOULD BE HERE TODAY ON THURS. HERE WE ARE MAY 30. I WILL GIVE UPDATES TONIGHT SEE YOU THEN.

s - MarkZ: "Yes I was given 800 numbers" 5/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum