Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19

2 posters

Go down

frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 Empty KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 15, 2019 11:30 pm

ChrisC:  This may be a ridiculous thought, but what if the Fleet is not there because of a particular threat on US assets, but to make sure there is no "boat rocking" during an RI/RV since it will be such an important event that may so drastically affect the future and security of the rest of the world?

What if the REAL threat is "cabal" players trying to upset or disrupt us breaking our "slave" chains?

Just thinking, because if I was Iran and I knew there were B52 bombers and subs with Tomahawk missiles just waiting to see how big of a hole they could make in something, I would not want to provoke that event.

This was a costly event to do based off of "intel" and not response to any action.  How long are we going to sit there?  Just some thoughts.

SunnySandy:  Agreed, this has been my thought the entire time. We are at the end.... Why else do this? Trump used Bolton to bring MASSIVE security and stability to the Deep State's (located in Iran) doorstep.... Why?  for the RI of the IQD! One more piece of the HUGE puzzle

HoosierGirl:  We (Trump/USA government) aren't going to start a war and Iran knows they have NO chance against us. SO, what you are stating is an absolute possibility!  The "cabal" have always been the ones to provoke wars and cause chaos.  I'm thankful this administration is fully aware of their ploys and are guarding against that!

~~~~~~~~~~

Samson:  US officials ask non-essential staff to leave Iraq    LINK

Will:  This certainly puts EVERYTHING on high red alert.

~~~~~~~~~~

DELTA:   THIS INFO WAS SEND TO ME FROM ONE OF MY CONTACT WE ARE WAITING TO SEE IF MORE DETAILS COME OUT...

CATALOGUE RECORD

Collection   WT
Access level    Members

Symbol   WT/ACC/IRQ/2/Rev.11
Status   Complete

Date   14/05/2019    Derestricted on

Doc #   19-3339

English title    Working Party on the Accession of Iraq - Membership and Terms of Reference - Revision

French title

Spanish title

Contents    Membership and terms of reference.

Topics   accession to wto

Country / territory mainly concerned    Iraq

Other countries / territories mentioned

Bodies    Working Party on the Accession of Iraq to the WTO

Articles   WTO 1994 XII

Organizations

Products

References

Pages English   1

Pages French   0

Pages Spanish   0

Document type   Note

Chappy86:  It appears Iraq has been accepted into the WTO. MTF    It's all on a timeline that is being revealed day after day.

Samson:  Mr. Khamenei: There will be no war with America

2019/5/14 20:02

The Supreme Leader of Iran, Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stressed that the war with America will not take place, and that resistance is the final choice for the Iranian people, stressing the refusal to negotiate with the Washington administration.
Khamenei said that "Iran's final choice is to resist American pressure," stressing that "the current war is a war of will and Iran will win in this confrontation."

The Iranian Supreme Guide stressed that "Iran is not seeking to war," noting that "America is not seeking war because it understands that it is not in its favor."  Khamenei reiterated the Iranian leadership's refusal to negotiate with the United States over Iran's nuclear file.  He said: "Negotiating with the United States poison killer."   LINK

~~~~~~~~~~

Don961:  15-05-2019 02:02 AM

Saudi statement on the destruction of two oil pumping stations

BAGHDAD (Reuters)

- Saudi Arabia's cabinet said sabotage operations on the oil pipelines in the east-west pipeline on Tuesday "are not only aimed at the kingdom but also the safety of the world's oil supplies and the global economy."

"The Council confirmed that subversive terrorist acts against vital installations, including those that were exposed to two pumping stations for the East-West pipeline, which transported Saudi oil from the Eastern Province to the port of Yanbu, and those recently in the Persian Gulf, , But the safety of energy supplies to the world and the global economy. "

"The Council stressed the importance of confronting all terrorist groups carrying out such subversive activities, including the Iranian-backed Houthi militias," the statement said.

Saudi Arabian Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources Khaled Al-Falih announced today that two East-West oil pipeline pumping stations from eastern Saudi Arabia to the port of Yanbu on the Red Sea were attacked by drones. A fire broke out, causing limited damage.

"Between 6:30 and 6:30 on Tuesday, the ninth of the holy month of Ramadan 1440 AH (May 14, 2019), two pumping stations for the East-West pipeline, transporting Saudi oil from Oil fields in the Eastern Province to the port of Yanbu on the west coast, to the attack of drone aircraft, drone-borne, and resulted in a fire at station No. 8, was controlled, after causing limited damage.    linkl

Samson:  Al-Tamimi: Iraq will be the biggest victim of the US-Iranian conflict

15th May, 2019

A member of the Foreign Relations Committee parliamentary representative, Fratt Tamimi, the support of parliament for the direction of the government in reducing tensions in the region and the crisis between the United States and Iran.

Al-Tamimi said in a press statement that "Iraq will be the biggest victim of the US-Iranian conflict and therefore the Prime Minister's statements aimed at containing the crisis as much as possible is important and timely at all, especially that both American and Iranian interests in Iraq."

He added that "Iraq is associated with the United States of America a strategic framework agreement as well as that America is one of the important countries in the fight against a daunting, and the relationship between Iraq - Iran overlapping geographically, politically and economically, as well as that the region basically does not bear this kind of conflict and escalation".  He pointed out that "while we provide our support in parliament, and in the Committee on Foreign Relations of the directions of the government in this area, we must overcome the national interest of Iraq before anything else and most importantly not to enter into the policy of axes, especially that Iraq in the heart of the storm.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, announced yesterday that the government "has contingency plans that there has been a dangerous escalation between the United States and Iran."  He added in his weekly press conference, "We are discussing with the parties and help to not slip or snoop in this matter to a dangerous slide because everyone will pay a great price, and make great efforts to calm, and there are indications from both parties that things will end to the good."   LINK

JJomesmx:  A European center calls on Iraq to declare the "emergency" and to express its open stance against the US threats against Iran

15:16 - 15/05/2019

Information / Baghdad ..

The adviser to the European Center for Combating Terrorism, Emad Allou, said Wednesday that all US actions in Iraq warn of a comprehensive war against neighboring Iran , pointing out that Iraq is required to declare a high-level emergency plan including the military and security plan to prevent the impact of the military clash.

"The withdrawal of US embassy staff, the alerting of US forces in Iraq and the arrival of warships and aircraft to the Gulf warn of aggressive designs against Iran," Alo said in a statement .

"US President Donald Trump is thinking of a business mentality and can not come with all the American military arsenal to the region without reaping commercial and political profits by securing his second term by targeting the strongest party in the Middle East, Iran ."

Alo explained that " Iraq is required to declare its position frankly without any compliment from the conflict in the region and the announcement of a contingency plan, military and security and service to reduce the damage resulting from military operations between the two sides." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/05/15/406480/

frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta - KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19 Empty Re: KTFA Members W/Delta "WTO Complete" 5/15/19

Post by RML Sat May 18, 2019 1:11 pm

RE:  WT/ACC/IRQ/2/Rev.11

This possible accession of Iraq into WTO is pivotal. 
I've gone to the various WTO site pages and found this listing, but it doesn't download, either as a pdf or word.. There is a reference on the page about login for members...perhaps that's required. A pdf copy of this -- if the doc is as represented above -- would be the other shoe dropping.

RML

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum