Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 Empty "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 14, 2019 9:56 pm

DELTA » May 13th, 2019

Economist: War on Iran raises the value of the dollar in Iraq .. For this reason!

Mostafa Al Anbari 11/05/2019 - 23:21

The economic expert Salam Samisem said on Saturday that the outbreak of war on Iran, regardless of Iraq's position will have an impact on the Iraqi currency to raise the value of the dollar in front of him, noting that the Iraqi economy may be exposed to a new inflationary wave because of that war requires government action to control On markets.

"The outbreak of war on Iran, regardless of the position of Iraq, will have an impact on the Iraqi currency to increase the value of the dollar in front of it," said Smeisem, "indicating that" fear of the unknown will increase demand for the US dollar, which will raise its value compared to the Iraqi dinar and thus lead To a decline in the value of the dinar ».

"The Iraqi economy may be exposed to a new inflationary wave because of that war, which requires government measures to control the markets," she said. "The first step is to reassure the Iraqi street and traders that things are under control and there is no need to increase demand for the dollar."

http://www.basnews.com/

Iobey777 » May 13th, 2019

perhaps a good time to increase the value of the dinar! IMO....this would surely make the citizens and traders feel more secure!

Rommy » May 13th, 2019

A perfect time to stop the auctions and free the rate and give the citizens what they need and deserve!

DELTA » May 13th, 2019

YES MORE GOOD NEWS FOR US ..THEY HAVE TO ACT FASTER NOW...

Bluedog » May 13th, 2019

INDEED BRILLIANT MR. PRESIDENT TIMING IS PERFECT AS TIME SLIDES YOU HAVE THE TIMING WORKED OUT AGAIN ...... BRILLIANT ............

Popeye7 » May 13th, 2019

With all of the action in the ME going on with our military, this keeps those who want to hinder, or better yet cease the monetary reform from going forward, at bay... And as others have pointed out in the posts above, hastening the outcry for the completion of the reform of the dinar by increasing its value so as to ensure its success as indicated in the article above... Thank you Delta for posting the article... Except for God Almighty HIMSELF not allowing for it to occur, the increase in Iraq's currency value will come to fruition...

Samson » May 13th, 2019

Washington: We are not looking for war with Iran or overthrowing its government

13th May, 2019

The US administration's envoy on Iran, Brian Hawk, said that America is not looking for a war with Iran or to overthrow its government, but to conclude a new comprehensive strategic agreement with it.

"The administration of President Donald Trump has two related goals, " Hawk said in an interview with The Sunday Times. "The first is a new deal that will replace the nuclear agreement of 2015 between Tehran and the 5 + 1 group, which the United States unilaterally withdrew from. last year".

He stressed the US envoy on "the need to be a new agreement , a comprehensive, not limited to the program of Iran's nuclear program only but affects its missile program and its aggression in the region" as well as the issue of human rights in the Islamic Republic." He explained:" make the policies of Iran 's foreign costly, and we are in The beginning of the road". 

Hawk said he" does not feel any concern about the possibility of escalation of the escalation between Washington and Tehran to an armed conflict, "noting that "the actions taken by Washington exclusively defensive and is only a reaction to the Iranian aggression."

Everything we do has a defensive character, and Iran remains the biggest financier of terrorism in the world. If they act in this way without a nuclear weapon, imagine how they will act with it." 

He stressed that the hook "to end the aspirations of Iran to acquire nuclear weapons was still a priority for negotiation outside of Washington, " pointing out that " the United States will not allow for Iran to complete this goal." LINK

Don961 » May 13th, 2019

A well-known charge of targeting tankers in the Gulf

- 3 Hours Ago

(Reuters) - Iran may have launched its first regional war signals by targeting ships anchored near the port of Fujairah and has sought to respond to mounting US pressure to abandon its nuclear and missile projects and stop threatening regional security, Gulf observers said.

The subversive operation coincides with remarks by Iranian President Hassan Rowhani about a situation in which Iran is more dangerous than its position during the Iran-Iraq war and after a series of threats from the Revolutionary Guards.

The UAE's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation confirmed that four civilian commercial cargo ships from several nationalities were exposed Sunday morning to sabotage operations near the state's territorial waters, towards the eastern coast near the Emirate of Fujairah and from the territorial waters and economic waters of the UAE.

Iran has a history of international shipping and sea-link booby traps directly, as it did during the eight-year war against Iraq, or an agency through the Houthi militias in Yemen, who were once more exposed to ships off the coast of Yemen, using Iranian technology based on small- .

Observers said that targeting the area opposite the port of Fujairah is intentional because it seeks to send a message that ships and installations located outside the Strait of Hormuz will also be on the list of targets.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation stressed that exposing commercial ships to acts of sabotage and threatening the lives of their crews is a serious development, stressing the need for the international community to assume its responsibilities to prevent any parties trying to undermine the security and safety of maritime traffic. link

Samson » May 13th, 2019

A jump in the reserves of Russia and Turkey of gold

13th May, 2019

World Gold Council data showed a significant rise in the reserves of Russia and Turkey of the precious metal during the month of March.

Russia's reserves rose 17.8 tons to 2,168.3 tons last March, while Turkey increased its reserves by 31.5 tons to 293.6 tons, the board said in its May report. The large increase in gold reserves led Turkey to 19th place in the world in terms of reserves of the precious metal, having ranked 22nd in the world. The Turkish data excludes gold reserves owned by commercial banks and kept in the Central Bank of Turkey under the reserve options mechanism (ROM). 

Under Turkish law, Turkish banks are obliged to deposit part of their assets and deposits with the central bank in a precautionary measure in case of any risk of bankruptcy. While Russia maintained its status as the fifth largest gold reserves in the world, and progressed in this classification to China, the world's second largest economy. 

Moscow and Ankara have recently been trying to stay away from the dollar under Washington's hostile policy and have cut their investments in US Treasuries. Saudi Arabia maintained the lead in terms of gold reserves among Arab countries, while ranked 17th in the world. The data indicated that the kingdom's precious metal reserves amounted to 323.1 tons in March. LINK

Washington: Trump may meet China's president in June

13th May, 2019

Chief economic adviser to US President announced that Donald Trump might meet his Chinese counterpart in June next

Larry Kudlo told Fox News on Sunday that Trump could meet with Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Japan next month

Kudlo believes that China has not gone a long way in their discussions, stressing that they will wait for developments of the matter "talks will continue

Last week, trade tensions between the world's two largest economies returned again, after the president's decision to increase tariffs on imports from China worth $ 200 billion from 10 percent to 25 percent

Trump also confirmed that they would soon begin to prepare for the implementation of customs tariffs on Chinese imports worth 325 billion dollars

"But the problem is that two weeks ago there was a decline from the Chinese side," he said the US economic adviser stressed that the G-20 meeting in Japan at the end of June is likely to be "a very good opportunity to organize a meeting between President Trump and President Shi LINK

frank delta -  "Timing Worked out" - KTFA w/ DELTA 5/13/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum