Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19

Go down

frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 Empty KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 pm

KTFA

Iobey77 » April 25th, 2019

HI EVERYONE!! I ASKED FRANK FOR PERMISSION TO POST THE NOTES FROM TONIGHT'S CC SINCE THERE WAS NO RECORDING AND HE SAID YES! PLEASE ENJOY!

IN FRANK’S OPINION DESSERT 4-24-19 YESTERDAY AN EXPLOSION OF INFO WAS RELEASED BY THE CBI 

DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT

DUE TO THIS, WS AND FRANK ARE ANALYSING THIS

IMO ONCE AGAIN SHOWING US THEY ARE OPERATING INTERNATIONALLY AS ARTICLE 8 THE END!!!

THANKS GIGI FOR THE LAST SENTENCE!

Don961 » April 25th, 2019

Today the start of the activities of the Iraqi financial inclusion

Thursday 25 April 2019

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb 

The activities of the Week of Financial Inclusion coincide with its effectiveness in the Arab countries organized by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks under the slogan "Financial Inclusiveness Towards Achieving Sustainable Development" for the period from 25 to 30 April 2008. It is witnessing the establishment of events involving all banks and electronic payment companies to spread the banking culture To the public.

General Manager of Payments Doha Abdul Karim stressed the importance of the week of financial coverage, which coincides with the week of Arab financial inclusion, which the Central Bank attaches special importance to the promotion of this principle; in order to access banking services to the largest segment of citizens. The transfer of salaries to bank accounts of employees, which are based on the ease of receipt and withdrawal of salaries through payment channels available / branches of banks, ATMs, points of sale. 

"Financial inclusion leads to the enjoyment of many advantages of bank accounts, the ability to access facilities and bank loans, as well as the provision of travel cards to pay expenses abroad within the exchange rate of the currency window without the risk of carrying and using cash abroad.

Expand sharing 

The director of administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Tareq al-Hashemi, said that "the financial inclusion week for this year will be distinct from previous years through the establishment of events in schools and public universities and private colleges, as well as in the malls and cultural center Baghdadi Center Al-Mutanabi and public places in the capital Baghdad, as well as activities in all Iraqi provinces to branches of banks operating in the province.

Plans and strategies

Pointed out that "the Association of Iraqi private banks in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq will organize a workshop for government and private banks and electronic payment companies to explain the mechanism to develop plans and strategies for the achievement of financial inclusion in the coming years."

He added that the Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are directly supervising the organization of the week of financial inclusion, which will be launched in conjunction with Arab countries, "noting that" Iraq wants to increase the number of customers with the banking sector to a large proportion because it will make citizens enjoy banking services available to the public of loans and electronic payment And others.

A turning point

Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank of the South of the Islamic Ali Faleh al-Zaidi stressed that "Iraq is in a phase of transition from monetary transactions to electronic and this stage is very cautious, and must be dealt with in special ways, it must work to create a culture of accepting electronic transactions with the elements of security and confidence It guarantees rights "

He said: "Iraq is a rich country and must keep pace with financial transactions all the developments witnessed by the financial sector internationally, and this is becoming aware of local banks and working to adopt the joints."

Financial instrument

"The Financial Week is an opportunity to increase the public's knowledge of the different banking products that are changing their lives to a better stage, taking advantage of what the financial institution offers to its banks and specialized companies," he said.

He pointed out that "the reality of financial inclusion has become the attention of many of the specific entities, which the citizen is interacting with them significantly after the settlement of salaries and the speed of interaction with the community e-payment cards that accompanied the life of the citizen for nearly 10 years, including the card card National" 0

He pointed out that "working according to the instructions of the Iraqi Central Bank and partners from the public sector made the work of this company, which represents a mixed sector, acceptable to continue to provide new, which supports the trends of financial inclusion that benefit the national economy and the family.

Promote competitiveness

Executive Director of the Islamic Bank Suha Al-Kafai stressed that "a week represents an important stage for all local banks, which have a double responsibility to reach the citizen."

She pointed out that "the expansion of the activities of inclusion is possible after the interaction of a large segment of the community with banking products, especially as the bank is offering many products that support the family economy," pointing out that "This fact leads to the promotion of competition among everyone in the banking system, Activity of banks and proximity to the citizen "

Savings and loans

"Financial coverage requires a wide range of services to the public, including bank accounts, savings, short and long term loans, financial leasing, mortgages, insurance, salaries, local and international financial payments and retirement plans, as well as protection of the problem and promotion," said Ali Jawad Mohammed, Financial capacity of the family economy ". 

"The citizen has to touch the benefit of financial coverage during the days of this week, which permeates the economic life of the family and the national economy by relying on financial services provided by banks and financial companies, and stand at the successful global experiences in this important chapter and how managed Some economies achieve important successes through inclusiveness Financial. " link

MilitiaMan » April 25th, 2019

I find it interesting that they seem to say it is getting started today the 25th, yet, they already shows students on the 23rd, now two days ago. Why could they not have this underway now?

The article two days ago suggests it may have at the lower level of education. I mean if they can tell us they are starting this mid to end of week seems odd. As there banking day for this week was last Sunday. Take it a step further, above the get the dates wrong. 2008 is over a decade ago.

The recent articles with the ITB opening in Saudi is part of the coming out for Iraq in an international way and big time. Then the IDB gets a win with a seat on the Board of Directors for the Arab Union of Banks, a voice for banks in the region and Iraq. A first as well in regards to actions taken for accomplishments and jobs well done for both.

The ITB gets to have the first international branch for Iraq outside her borders, while the IDB ( a highly regarded commercial and investment bank of Iraq) gets a first for to be the voice for the regional banks. Sort like walking in the ITB shoes, yet, privately!

That is all part of Financial Inclusion at the top! imo So if they are merely getting started with Financial Inclusion, they sure look to have already set the stage from the top down to the bottom days ago and now will finish up somewhere in the middle.. lol 

The media is asked to be present for the important event coming up now in just about 3 hours from now in Baghdad..~ MM

FWIW, (for what its worth) this quote in green below from above suggests to me a past tense circumstance..The items have been slowly input into their hands now for years, imo. Regardless if I have it wrong, we are sure at the threshold it seems!! imo ~ MM

""the reality of financial inclusion has become the attention of many of the specific entities, which the citizen is interacting with them significantly after the settlement of salaries and the speed of interaction with the community e-payment cards that accompanied the life of the citizen for nearly 10 years, including the card card National""

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion

23rd April, 2019

On Tuesday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks held an activity to introduce the concept of financial inclusion in the Creative Development School, with the participation of the Iraqi Trade Bank "TBI" and the Iraqi Investment Bank

The event included providing gifts and games by participating banks, and introducing students to the importance of banking transactions and the services they provide to citizens

Participating banks highlighted the importance of the banking sector in achieving economic development, supporting projects, opening bank accounts and using electronic payment tools LINK

Rafidain tomorrow will offer its financial services from advances and loans

2019/4/24 9:05

Rafidain Bank is preparing to present its activities and financial services from advances and loans to citizens and employees at the Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Baghdad, on Thursday within the framework of the week of financial inclusion.

"The bank will participate in the financial coverage activities, which will start on Thursday at 9 am and will display its financial activities from advances, loans and other services," the bank's information office said in a statement received by the Al-Furat News. The bank called on "the media to participate and cover this important event." LINK

Chappy86 » April 25th, 2019

The articles are showing us that the internal controls are being set in place and the audit controls are tightening in order to shut down corruption and thereby increasing revenues for the Iraqi people, it's government, while at the same inspiring confidence that business is changing for the better inside of Iraq.

Samson » April 25th, 2019

Elected as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund

25th April, 2019

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq for the post of Vice-President of the Council, and a source for Alsumaria News, "Today, the election of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq as Vice-Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund for the new session And the President of the Council at the next session." 

The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) organized the tenth session of the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance on Thursday 25 April 2019 to discuss the support of small and medium enterprises, the requirements of developing social security systems, the strengthening of public debt management and the use of modern technologies to improve tax systems and services. LINK

Election of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund

25th April, 2019

Election of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund for the new session and the President of the Council in the next session.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1076

David 12001 » April 25th, 2019

that is very very intersting. Congrats on your new job Aalak.

Samson » April 25th, 2019

Oil exceeds $ 75 for the first time in 2019

25th April, 2019

Brent crude on Thursday rose above $ 75 a barrel for the first time in 2019 after tougher sanctions on Iran, while curbing the growing US supply of US crude. 

Brent crude futures rose to a peak of 2019 at $75.01 dollars a barrel on Thursday and hit 74.90 dollars a barrel at 0705 GMT, up 33 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the latest close. 

US crude futures for the day were at $ 65.94 a barrel, up 5 cents from the previous settlement. Traders said Brent was getting support on Thursday from stopping Russian oil exports to Poland and Germany via a pipeline because of quality problems. LINK

frank delta - KTFA: "DELTA LABELED THIS INFO CODE RED AND I APPROVED IT" 4/25/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum