Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 Empty "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:17 pm

KTFA

DELTA » April 23rd, 2019

FRANKIE.....DONE ON SUNDAY....

CBI governor discusses expansion of banking ties with Iraqi officials

April 23, 2019

TEHRAN- Central Bank of Iran Governor Abdolnaser Hemmati met some Iraqi senior officials during a visit to Baghdad to explore the ways for the expansion of banking relations between the two countries, IRIB reported.

Hemmati met Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi on Monday, Iraqi Finance Minister Fuad Mohammed Hussein and Central Bank of Iraq Chairman Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq on Sunday.

Iran and Iraq are determined to boost their trade ties and to meet this target many officials and delegations from each side have been recently visited the other side.

Heading a high-ranking economic and political delegation, Iraqi Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi visited Iran on April 6 and 7. The visit came after Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s landmark visit to Iraq in March.

During their stay in Tehran, the Iraqi officials met their Iranian counterparts to discuss different areas of cooperation between the two neighbors.

In that visit, an Iran-Iraq business forum was also held at the place of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA).

During the business forum, the two sides called for further expansion of the trade ties between the two countries.

During the stay of Iraqi delegation in Iran, CBI governor met Iraqi Finance Minister Fuad Mohammed Hussein.

On the sidelines of his meeting with the Iraqi official, Hemmati said that Iran-Iraq banking relations would be eased to lubricate transactions between the two countries’ businessmen.

He said that regarding the ever increasing trade transactions between the two sides and Iran’s exports of gas and oil to Iraq besides Iranian private sector’s exports to the country, the exports value from Iran to Iraq has increased recently up to $12 billion per year.

“There are some banking difficulties about which negotiations were made with the Iraqi minister today and as accorded, to ease Iranian tradesmen’s activities in Iraq the impediments will be removed soon”, CBI governor said.

At that time, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi agreed on the future visit of Hemmati to Iraq with the aim of finalizing and implementing financial and banking agreements between Iran and Iraq. 

Hemmati had visited Iraq last year to talk on using local currencies between the two countries. 

https://www.tehrantimes.com/

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

US AGENCY...BAGHDAD NEGOTIATE TEHRAN TO BUY NATURAL GAS IN IRAQI DINARS..

Cleitus » April 23rd, 2019

VERY bold announcement, I might say! (big smile)

frank delta -  "Bold Announcement" - KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/23/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum