Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/6/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  4/6/19 Empty "Absolutely Magical" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/6/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:34 am

KTFA

DELTA » April 6th, 2019

HELLO FAMILY IT'S A LONG READ BUT THIS IS THE BEST PART

Financial Management Law

Article 3 First, the Minister of Finance starting from the month of March of each year a report on the priorities of fiscal policy, strategy and the government program and the central recommendations of the trends of the federal budget of the State in terms of elements and size and distribution functionally and sectorally in addition to the foreign exchange report proposed by the Central Bank for a period of (3) Three years or more and submit it to the Economic Affairs Committee of the Council of Ministers at the beginning of May of the same year

http://ar.parliament.iq/

Mike100 » April 6th, 2019

Well if we look back at Iraq's history they have usually done something regarding their currency in the month of April or September but usually in April. So we shall see if they do it by the end of April.

Stevep99 » April 6th, 2019

Well aint this just absolutely magical... ...a surplus from an...IMO...unopened budget that they have so much surplus they are already working on a supplementary budget and this is only the 4th month of the year!! Way to go Iraq!! So the excess is going to compensate delayed contracts, daily wages and contracts... amazing how the GOI can do this right in front of our eyes...IMO!!

Samson » April 6th, 2019

Issuing a supplementary budget to redress their contracts

6th April, 2019

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday its intention to issue a supplementary budget after the government achieved a financial abundance due to high oil prices, noting that the budget will compensate for the delayed contracts, daily wages and contracts. LINK

Happy » April 6th, 2019

This could be huge indeed. If the is the supplement budget that could show the welcoming of IRAQ INTO THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE.

Samson » April 6th, 2019

Parliamentary Finance reveals a forthcoming meeting to assess the performance of the government on the implementation of the budget

6th April 2019

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday a meeting between all the governors and the concerned ministries ministries mid-month to assess the performance of the government's implementation of the budget, indicating that the meeting will discuss the amount of funds spent on the provinces.

"The Finance Committee intends to hold a meeting on 14 of this month with all the governors and deputy ministers in order to stand on the performance of the government in the implementation of the budget this year after a year of them," said a member of the Committee Haneen al-Qado.

He added that "the meeting will discuss with officials the amount of funds disbursed to the projects of the provinces and their need for funds for projects faltering, as well as to ask questions to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance in the event of failure to spend directly," noting that

"the supplementary budget is the most effective solution to important issues including the restoration of the old Contracts in the security ministries as well, as the installation of contracts and wages daily."

Al-Qaddo, a deputy of the construction coalition, said "future meetings between members of the committee and the political blocs to determine the mechanism for the development of the supplementary budget and its purpose and what is the amount allocated and duration." LINK

MilitiaMan » April 6th, 2019

To asses performance means to me they are doing it now (as in possibly the budget is open) and will asses the performance of what they already did not as in what they are going to do.

It is not like they are going to assess something they just started that day, yet, what has been accomplished thus far and into the future accordingly. They will apparently be adding to the faltering projects, as they have a surplus of funds now due to higher oil prices.... lol

They go on to say that on the 14th of the month they imo should have enough information to stand on the performance. As, in defend and or support what they have done already. In the event there are questions the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance will be there directly answer questions.

It says the supplemental budget is the most effective solution to significant issues! I wonder if WS firm has this on the radar?

Restoration of old contracts and the installation of contracts and wages.. IMO, the cancelled ones were possibly cancelled as they may not have been the most important ones to fund, now that there is more money, the supplemental budget can fill in the gaps for those contracts that may have been cut and allow for the wages for the jobs the contracts create.

The above an the below articles support imo that they are seriously getting the final phase to completion stage. Imo, I do not believe the supplemental is a hold up, just and add on and or add in to the budget they all ready from the looks of it have possibly opened? imo ~ MM

PS, the Basra Boyz were inspirational in my view on this. Kind regards, my friends! ~ Peace to you all! ~ MM

Performance: "The accomplishment of a given task measured against preset known standards of accuracy, completeness, cost, and speed. In a contract, performance is deemed to be the fulfillment of an obligation, in a manner that releases the performer from all liabilities under the contract.

Baghdad / News

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday its intention to issue a supplementary budget after the government achieved a financial abundance due to high oil prices, noting that the budget will compensate for the delayed contracts, daily wages and contracts.

A member of the Committee nostalgia Qadu told the "news", "The Commission intends to issue a supplementary budget for the current year after the rise in oil prices and achieve government financial surplus."

He added that "the supplementary budget will solve important issues, including the renewal of their contracts in the security ministries, as well as the stabilization of contracts and wages daily."

He added that "future meetings between committee members and political blocs to determine the mechanism of the supplementary budget and the objective and what is the allocation and duration of the situation."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.p.....;id=188575 (wink)

Samson » April 6th, 2019

Mullah Bakhtiar: No one can change Article 140 and Abdul Mahdi better than others

6th April, 2019

The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Mullah Bakhtiar on Saturday that any Prime Minister can not manipulate Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution permanent or change,while praised the head of the federal government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, described him as better than the former in dealing with the Kurds and the province Kurdistan

Mullah Bakhtiar said in a statement to reporters on the sidelines of his visit to the Arbil International Fair, that "Article 140 constitutional text can not any prime minister of ministers to change that text

He added that "Abdul-Mahdi is better than other prime ministers, and with regard to his ability to achieve the demands of the Kurds and the Kurdistan region, thisconcerns the factors regional and internal situation as well as his ability to confront the mentality of chauvinism in some Baghdad," echoing that "Abdul Mahdi can work on the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution

The Iraqi Constitution Article 140 as a solution to the problem of Kirkuk and the disputed areas between the Kurdistan Region and the neighboring provinces (Nineveh, Diyala and Salahuddin

The Committee for the Implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq defines the disputed areas of Iraq as being subjected to demographic change and Arabization by the regime of Saddam Hussein during his reign from 1968 until his overthrow during the US invasion in April 2003

The article includes a mechanism consisting of three stages: first, normalization, and the treatment of changes in the composition of the population in Kirkuk and disputed areas under the regime of Saddam and after, and the second census in those areas, the latest referendum to determine what the people want LINK

Iraqi Investment and Reconstruction Conference in Rome

6th April, 2019

Sponsored by the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Rome, and in coordination with the Federation of Italian Industries, the Iraqi Conference on Investment and Reconstruction was held at the end of March to discuss investment opportunities and the contribution of Italian companies in the reconstruction of Iraq.

Representatives of more than 200 Italian companies witnessed the participation of the National Investment Commission (NIC), Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce, Directors-general, officials of oil and transport ministries, Baghdad investment, and representatives of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce from the Iraqi side and from the Italian side by Italian Undersecretary of State for Development and Economy, the Italian Ambassador in Baghdad.

The conference also witnessed the holding of meetings between the representatives of the Iraqi authorities and Italian companies to discuss investment opportunities in the fields of energy, oil, agriculture and infrastructure. LINK

Imam al-Sistani's office expects tomorrow the month of Sha'baan

2019/4/6 11:53

The office of the supreme religious authority, Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani, expected in Najaf on Sunday (7/4/2019) is the first day of the month of Shaaban in 1440 AH. "The crescent of the month of Sha'baan is expected to be on the evening of Saturday, April 6, 2016, in the skyline of the holy city of Najaf at sunset at 6:25 pm "In this case, the crescent is expected to see a high degree of clarity."

As stated in the introduction to the book, "These calculations do not represent the opinion of the religious authority, but are merely astronomical expectations. The beginning of the lunar months depends on the proof of the vision of the crescent. Of the believers all the monitoring of the halves of the months according to the data mentioned in this brochure and inform us of the vision if possible, and do not forget us in favor of calls". LINK

2Cents » April 6th, 2019

One more month to Ramadan.......

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum