Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 Empty "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:09 am

KTFA

DELTA » March 30th, 2019

(Friday Night) JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV: IMF IS DEMANDING IRAQ TO FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE !!!

Chappy86 » March 30th, 2019

I was thinking about this Sounds like the green light the CBI was waiting for....Go Team Go

Dkhens » March 30th, 2019

So the question to ask is why would the IMF come on tv and demand the exchange rate? This seems like something that would happen behind close doors , so there has to be more to this. Perhaps this a command made to look like a demand? Only time will tell, but I think there is a lot more that is going on then meets the eye.

Frank26 » March 30th, 2019

MORE TO THIS ? ............................. YES............ FTC (Fridays team chat) TOLD YOU 3 MORE THINGS LAST NIGHT (wink) (Note: Will share on Mondays CC?)

DELTA » March 30th, 2019

Home Scientific and Cultural Seminars Scientific Symposium (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar)

Under the patronage of the Dean of the Faculty of Knowledge University Dr. Yacoub Nazem Ahmed, the Department of Finance and Banking Sciences held today, 2019/3/27 and the Conference Hall a scientific symposium entitled (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar) was divided into three axes

The first axis: the concept of deleting zeros from the dinar , Presented by Assistant Professor Dr. Ali Abdul Hadi Salem.

The second axis: the expected results of the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, M. Mahmoud Abdelkader Sweid.

The third axis: the experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros, M. Mohammed Juma Rahim.

The seminar was attended by the Dean's Assistant for Administrative Affairs, the heads of the scientific departments, faculty members and staff as well as guests from various departments of the State.

http://auc-edu.org/index.php?content=conf&conf=20

Frank26 » March 30th, 2019

EVERYONE KNOWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

Samson » March 30th, 2019

Inspector general of oil announces the recovery of 60 trillion dinars to the state in 2018

30th March, 2019 Additional article

The Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Oil, Saturday, the annual report on the recovered funds, which prevented waste in 2018, noting that it exceeded the 60 trillion Iraqi dinars.

The Office said in a statement received that the total recoveries that were prevented by waste and which were handed down by the court in 2018 amounted to more than 60,837,798,243,670 dinars, one trillion eight hundred and thirty-seven billion seven hundred and ninety-eight million two hundred and forty-three thousand six hundred and seventy dinars Iraqi".

He added that "the foreign currency amounted to 38,062,393 dollars thirty-eight million and sixty-two thousand three hundred and ninety-three dollars, as well as the amount of 2,750 euros and seven hundred and fifty euros." LINK

Don961 » March 30th, 2019

Snakes spread in Iraq's biggest oil fields

Release date: 2019/3/26 21:21

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The cameras of workers in the largest oil fields of Iraq spotted a terrifying phenomenon in the field.

Where workers monitored the spread of snakes in the field of Majnoon oil northeast of Basra, after the sinking of neighboring lands.

The floods coming from Iran during the past few days caused the dumping of dust with Iraq and sank hundreds of acres of wheat farms and the destruction of thousands of tons of crop. link

frank delta -  "Green Light" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/30/19 A-snake_orig

Samson » March 30th, 2019

Egypt is witnessing a change in fuel prices on Monday

2019/3/30 16:45

Egypt is looking forward to Monday its first attempt to raise support for the octane 95 fuel category and to liberalize its price to link to world prices, a move observers have described as an initiative to raise subsidies for the rest of the petroleum products.

Earlier this year, the Egyptian government decided to apply the automatic pricing mechanism to benzene octane 95 as of April 1, following a series of measures to lift subsidies on fuel and energy it has taken over the past three years. "The government will announce on Monday, April 1, the prices of 95 petrol, and there is a technical committee dedicated to this matter and review its prices every three months," the spokesman of the Ministry of Petroleum Hamdi Abdul Aziz told Sputnik. Egypt raised the price of a liter of gasoline octane 95 from 6.60 pint / liter in the middle of last year, to the current price of 7.75 pint / liter, equivalent to less than half a dollar, while still provide partial support for petrol 92 and diesel.

"The price will be linked to the price of Brent crude in the global market, as well as the exchange rate [exchange rate of the pound against the dollar and foreign currencies] and trading costs."

"The rate of change in price is either an increase or a decrease of only 10 percent from the current price," Abdel Aziz said. "When the new prices are introduced, we will see the size of the increase or decrease in price, which could increase by 2 percent or 3 percent. The price drops by the same percentage. " Benzene octane 95 accounts for about 4 percent of Egypt's gasoline consumption.

The ministry spokesman said that "the volume of increase and decrease in consumption rates can not be known until at least one month after the application of the new prices." The government will announce Monday the price of 95 gas for the next three months. In January, Prime Minister Mustapha Medbouli formed a technical committee to follow up the automatic pricing mechanism for petroleum products, including representatives of the Ministry of Petroleum, the Ministry of Finance and the General Petroleum Corporation.

Article 2 of the Prime Minister's Decision stipulates that "the automatic pricing mechanism on benzene octane 95 shall be applied to the delivery of the consumer, including VAT, from the end of December 2018, while maintaining the selling price of the current consumer, This product as mentioned above in the previous decision item, provided that the rate of change in the selling price of the consumer does not exceed or exceed 10% of the current selling price.

For his part, said the international oil expert Dr. Ibrahim Zahran, "95 petrol prices in Egypt more expensive than its price on the international stock exchange, if the decision will be applied to reduce the price we welcome," followed "95 consumption of gasoline in Egypt is very weak and not required, Its price is a factor affecting the market as a whole." "95 percent of consumers in Egypt do not represent a large segment of the consumption of petroleum products, 4 percent is very weak," Zahran said. On the possibility of repeating this decision on all petroleum products at the beginning of the next fiscal year by the end of June, Zahran said, "There is no less than 95 petrol in the international bourse, meaning there are no benzene 92 and 80 these are local materials manufactured inside the country. To which international prices apply, and therefore raising subsidies will increase prices internally."

Egypt's fifth tranche of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) loan was postponed from December to January, after the Egyptian government asked the IMF to postpone the implementation of some agreed measures with the IMF to liberalize the price of fuel.

Egypt began implementing an agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) at the end of 2016, under which it will receive a $ 12 billion loan and implement a package of economic policies, including liberalization of the exchange rate, abolition of subsidies on fuel and the application of value added tax. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum