Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19

Go down

frank delta -  "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 Empty "They Got Paid" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:06 am

KTFA

DELTA » March 12th, 2019

THANK YOU SAMSON.......VERY HUGE I WAS WAITING FOR THIS ONE... THEY GOT PAID...ALSO TRANSLATION IS MISSING A PART IT SHOULD SAY THE FOLLOWING..

"This came during a meeting with HIS Iraqi counterpart Ali Al-Alaq"

IRAN CENTRAL BANK GOV ALSO WAS IN IRAQ AGAIN AND DID MEET ALAQQ...

Samson » March 12th, 2019

Iran's economy receives the first installment of debt on Iraq

12th March, 2019

The governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdul Nasser Hamti announced the payment of Iraq's first installment of its debts to Iran.

During the meeting, the two sides discussed a number of financial issues, including the facilitation of banking affairs for exporters of Iranian goods and services, the work of branches of Iranian banks in Iraq and the establishment of Banking relations between the two countries as well as the need to accept the guarantees of Iranian contractors dinars instead of the dollar.

Iran's exports of electricity and gas to Iraq amount to $ 4 billion of its total exports of $ 12 billion. LINK

DELTA » March 12th, 2019

Central Bank OF IRAQ Announces Joining the Sustainability Network at the International Finance Corporation https://cbi.iq/

Iraq and Iran sign an agreement of 14 items, including the lifting of trade exchange of 20 billion dinars

02:27 - 12/03/2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The trade agreement signed by Iraq and Iran on Wednesday included 14 items, including lifting trade between the two countries to 20 billion dollars by 2020

, a source at the Iranian trade attaché in Iraq said Tuesday. Iraqi Trade Minister Mohammad Hashim al-Ani and Iranian Minister of Commerce and Industry Mohammad Shariatmadari, including 14 items, "noting that" among the items facilitate the work and establishment of trade fairs between the two countries. "

He stressed that "the two sides discussed intensifying efforts to raise the level of trade between them to 20 billion dollars by 2022, as well as activate the notes that occurred in 2015."

He pointed out that "there are items related to land transport and skiing, as well as holding joint economic meetings between the two countries."

He pointed out that "the last 14 items provided for the exchange of information on the change of laws, tariffs and customs procedures between the two countries in a timely manner."

https://www.mawazin.net/

cleitus » March 12th, 2019

Delta, how do you interpret, "activate the notes that occurred in 2015?"

DELTA » March 12th, 2019

NOTES ....AGREEMENT....

Iobey777 » March 12th, 2019

IMO all we are waiting for is for Iraq to make the ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Show the rest of the 2nd article and just FINISH this!!

EHankins » March 12th, 2019

Education for and to the citizens on the Nasdaq billboard... this must not fail. This is a perfect opportunity for them to learn. they are imo. WE KNOW THIS.. have known this for a long long time. Thanks Frank for the heads up and the proof of what's coming... in my opinion. CBI bring it.. we are way past the RI... you can pull the trigger any time now.

Don961 » March 12th, 2019

Because of Breakest (Brexit) .. A billion pounds leaving London's financial district

- 3 Hours Ago

The British newspaper Telegraph reported that more than 275 companies transferred some of their activities, employees, assets and headquarters from the UK to the rest of the EU before the breakup of Britain from the BRICEST.

Banks, asset managers and insurers have already transferred nearly 1 trillion pounds of assets from London's financial district to other European countries before BRICCAST, while others plan to move their assets in the coming months, according to the paper. New Financial Studies.

Of the assets already transferred, about 800 billion pounds were raised by banks, 65 billion by fund managers and 65 billion pounds by insurance companies, the newspaper said.

The capital of the southern Republic of Ireland is the largest beneficiary of these moves. One hundred companies moved to it, 60 to Luxembourg, 41 to Paris, 40 to Frankfurt and 32 to Amsterdam.

The Telegraph of the Center for Studies, "New Financial" that the political uncertainty that has been on Britain since the referendum in June 2016 forced the companies to assume the worst scenario, that is not to reach a deal for the exit of Britain from the European Union.

According to the newspaper, the center believes that more assets will move outside Britain over time, and that the past is the first phase of the exit of assets.

Barclays has been granted permission from a high court to transfer 164 billion pounds of assets from Britain to a unit in Dublin, the newspaper said.

Last year, Bank of America Merrill Lynch announced it would convert $ 50 billion of its assets into Dublin, while other US banks, such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Citigroup, set up businesses in Frankfurt.

Source: British Press link

Samson » March 12th, 2019

Turkey enters the "tunnel" recession

11th March, 2019

Turkey entered the recession for the first time since 2009, according to data published on Monday, which is bad news for the government three weeks before the municipal elections

GDP shrank by 3 percent in the last quarter of 2018 compared to 2017, according to the National Bureau of Statistics, and by 2.4 percent in the previous quarter

In the third quarter of 2018, GDP contracted by 1.1 percent, meaning that Turkey entered a phase of recession for the first time since 2009

The recession is defined as a fall in GDP for two consecutive quarters, while growth in 2018 was 2.6 percent, compared to 7.4 percent in 2017

This recession is largely due to the large inflation witnessed by the economy against the background of the Turkish lira crisis last August due to the diplomatic tension between Ankara and Washington, as well as the lack of confidence in the markets in the economic policies adopted by the authorities in Ankara

The Turkish lira has lost 30 percent of its value in 2018, but has stabilized since the beginning of this year. The exchange rate of the US dollar at 9:00 GMT Monday was 5.44 lira LINK

Iran's economy receives the first installment of debt on Iraq

12th March, 2019

The governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdul Nasser Hamti announced the payment of Iraq's first installment of its debts to Iran.

During the meeting, the two sides discussed a number of financial issues, including the facilitation of banking affairs for exporters of Iranian goods and services, the work of branches of Iranian banks in Iraq and the establishment of Banking relations between the two countries as well as the need to accept the guarantees of Iranian contractors dinars instead of the dollar.

Iran's exports of electricity and gas to Iraq amount to $ 4 billion of its total exports of $ 12 billion. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum