Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19 Empty "Road to a New Beginning" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/12/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:02 am

KTFA

JJonesmx » March 12th, 2019

Please note who this speaker is and his importance imo

No one ever stepped up that was trustworthy...... as a custodian...

Investors; still waiting for someone worthy as you will list to at MARK 26:30..... Bring in a trustworthy custodian........

Also ISX needs GOI BLESSINGS AND THEY CAN'T GET IT.

30 min mark....*JJ*

https://youtu.be/1YRELQD7Dug

MilitiaMan » March 12th, 2019

The context in which the speakers are using is an explanation of how things work..How things are now and were and what was and what can be expected. They are telling me that they are ready for the next step and that is a big one.

They tell us for instance Pepsi bottling 3-4 times under valued. Before, that at the 17:00 minute mark the clearly say they have Custody with the CSD I place now.. later on they say we did all this so far with out the help of the GOI..

I listened to the 26 - 30 min marks and come away with a possibly differing view than others may have. By taking into consideration of context, they are promoting the new and efficient undervalue stock exchange.

They are educating people and giving examples of what may be attained by capital movement into the stock market. They talk about $10 billion in a future bankrupt pension plan if in vested could be cured. That is a wake up call to those in the GOI!

Imo They also explain that there is 30-60 billion dollar keg to be tapped.. The citizens have been hoarding what they know is going to be worth something. The panel is explaining that the stock market is the place to put the money just as they did in Russia..

They have Custody now or they wouldn’t be linking with NASDAQ and they did that with out the GOI!! Imo – MM

Chappy86 » March 12th, 2019

Agreed talk is about a decentralized mkt where individuals can choose their investment and there is a custodian who watches over the investor's investment to ensure it is protected and regulated. Money can also be moved around at the discretion of the investors not dictated by the government. Develop the various sectors in your country utilizing the stock mkt to allow investors to pour money into the best sectors they can find.

Chappy, it sure supports that this is underway. Keep in mind that was on the 6th and 7th, then we saw the ISX NASDAQ using words like Raise the Logo and now we see Alak using the same word Raise and Lift the Investment Bank from Guardianship from last December (let that date sink in.).. That was for a purpose the CBI did that then. They lifted that on the 5th.. See the chronology? lol Interesting for sure.. imo ~ MM

DELTA » March 12th, 2019

Central Bank OF IRAQ Announces Joining the Sustainability Network at the International Finance Corporation
https://cbi.iq/

This is going so very well. The last week conference was all about education imo.. This is guidance at the highest level.. Nice~ This is a road to a new beginning. They create Markets.. The World Bank Group! Add the NASDAQ on Friday! ~ MM

They are taking the handcuffs off.. imo ~ MM

Samson » March 12th, 2019

Iraq is the fifth largest Arab reserves of gold for the month of March

12th March, 2019

Iraq maintained its fifth Arab position with the largest gold reserves for March.

The World Gold Council, in its statistics, followed by "Economy News", "Iraq maintained its fifth position in the Arab largest reserves of gold for the month of March after each of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria and Libya, where these reserves amounted to 96.3 tons, representing 7% of the rest of the other currencies" "Noting that" the Arab countries have not bought any amount of gold so far this year."

He explained that "Iraq also maintained the rank of 37 out of the 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics of the global reserves of gold," pointing out that "the last purchase of gold for Iraq was in September of 2018 and the amount of 6.5 tons."

"China was the biggest buyer of gold during the month of March, with 11.8 tons followed by Turkey by 7. "The United States continues to occupy the throne by occupying the world number one in terms of reserves of 8.133.5 tons, followed by Germany with 3.369 tons." LINK

Stealing a billion dinars salaries of staff and hospital staff in Sulaymaniyah

12th March, 2019

A source at Shar Hospital in Sulaymaniyah on Tuesday stole the salaries of staff and staff working in the hospital

The source told Ashqaf News that a private car carrying a group of people who stole the salaries before noon this afternoon was rescued to an unknown location

The source added that these salaries are estimated at one billion Iraqi dinars, pointing out that the security forces opened an investigation into the incident to detect thieves and arrest them LINK

The Iraqi parliament celebrates Norouz holidays and disrupts a few days

12th March, 2019

A parliamentary source said on Tuesday that the Iraqi Council of Representatives will raise the session on Thursday after the holidays of Norouz

The source told the twilight news that the parliamentary sessions will continue until Thursday, 14/3/2019

The source said the meeting would be held on Thursday after the Norouz holidays

The council resumed its work on Saturday after its first legislative holiday, which lasted about 50 days LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum