Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19 Empty "Clear to Go" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/22/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:54 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 22nd, 2019

FAMILY.... IMO THAT IS WHY THE CBI DID NOT RI YET... BUT NOW IT'S CLEAR TO GO...THIS IS HUGE...

REPORT: IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE DISMANTLING OF THE LARGEST FUNDING NETWORK FOR "DAHESH"

1 February 2019 09:57 PM

Mubasher: A recent report said that the State of Iraq announced the dismantling of the largest funding network of the group "Daash" terrorist .

The Iraqi intelligence service said on Thursday that it was able to dismantle the largest funding group of the "Daqash" in the history of Iraq, noting that it is a complex and branching in different countries of the world, according to the agency "KUNA ".

The Iraqi agency explained that the group had been using complex methods of financing and bribing the supervisory bodies, taking advantage of a number of offices and branch shops .

It should be noted that the device did not disclose the number of network members or the amount of money involved in transferring it to "Daash ".

https://www.mubasher.info/

4Cash » February 22nd, 2019

Totally agree with this article Delta IMO CBI doesn't want to release new rates while the enemy holds large amounts of dinars that they stole from the banks of Iraq!!!!

Popeye7 » February 22nd, 2019

Another LARGE piece of this puzzle has been put in place... Thank you Delta....I remember Frank mentioning that on the last CC... That's right!... The web was quite extensive that Isis had woven... Lots of inside help by some powerful people in order to pull that, and their other nefarious schemes off... Once you start pealing back the onion, realize there are many layers to it...

Bonk » February 22nd, 2019

Wow Delta. Great news. I remember Frank talking about how much money ISIS had on the cc last Monday. This news lines up with what you guys said - Again! You have nailed it.

DELTA » February 22nd, 2019

YES FRANKIE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT THIS ISSUE....SPOT ON FRANKIE FRANKIE.....ALSO THEY WERE USING THE CBI AUCTIONS FOR FUNDING...THAT'S WHY IMO THEY HAVE TO STOP THE AUCTIONS ASAP..

Frank26 » February 22nd, 2019

INDEED I DID ...................... GOOD CC NOTES BONK …..I PLANTED A SEED ON M CC ABOUT THIS BORDER INCIDENT .............. AND SAID IT WAS A LOT OF UDS AND A LOT MORE OF DINARS !!! M CC'S ARE ............... WITH PURPOSE.

EHankins » February 22nd, 2019

Hey Delta !!!!! thanks for this update I couldn't agree more... not that they need more money and wealth than they have now but stopping the thievery and future potential corruption obviously is a very wise move of opportunity just imagine the possibilities of what the bad guys could have would have done with the stronger dinar when the RI happened .. It is extremely encouraging seeing them stopped...

MilitiaMan » February 22nd, 2019

Most definitely some very good data out as of late. It was nice to see the $500 million they told us about and then there is the not disclosed stuff lol, that was in very large quantities. (intel) They look to have sorted the ministers, there is a China trade deal at present today and this recovery of funds in imo massive amounts, is all by design.. Now, if the level of distribution has in fact occurred of recent, then, I could imagine the the Mosques were abuzz today and possibly the CBI could start screaming, what say you my friend? ~ MM ​

Gem » February 22nd, 2019

Delta are the natives getting restless in Iraq yet, enough for the news to and the CBI to talk sooner than later with the taxes and tariffs taken effect now?

Sandnsea » February 22nd, 2019

If I am correct I think Frank stated several times, Iraq is done. We are waiting on Trump.

2Cents » February 22nd, 2019

Frank has also said that WS said that he does not know why they haven't announced it yet......Realize that IMO, we are in quite the struggle in the world...... When you realize that, realize also that Trump and the CBI are actually in opposition IMO......perhaps that helps......I will not elaborate on this further as it will get too political quickly.......Just realize, all is not what we thought and we were taught in the world.....That being said, Iraq has to be moved forward sooner than later IMO.......

Hoosiergirl » February 22nd, 2019

Well I shared this in Team Chat & thought it might be a fairly important issue. So will share here. Seems like a major event to stop the corruption of financial fraud/misuse!

Headline is: IRAQI AGENTS DISMANTLE MULTINATIONAL ISIS FINANCE RING

"ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Iraqi intelligence agents announced Thursday they have dismantled a multinational ISIS funding network – calling it the biggest such bust in Iraq’s history.

“The biggest finance group of Daesh in the history of Iraq has been dismantled,” the National Intelligence Service said in a statement Thursday, using the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State group (ISIS).

Without delving into detail, the statement says the

finance network was scattered across several countries with branches across the globe."
http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/en...../210220191

MilitiaMan » February 22nd, 2019

I don’t disagree.. A fairly recent article suggesting there was 400-500 that surrendered and today another 150+- that included cash of $500 million. If the finding was only in dollars I would be surprised.. As should we all. The anticipation of what is starring us in the face must have been on the minds of those with nefarious deeds in mind. With international motivations and implications, suggests more than just USD is involved. Imo.. Think about it, we are not the only ones waiting for this to be over. I suspect they did as well and got trapped.. imo - MM

Elaine » February 22nd, 2019

Things are in place now. Let's see the BOOM!

Samson » February 22nd, 2019

US newspaper: Abdul Mahdi adviser proposed trade with Iran in euros

21st February, 2019

Said Abdul Karim Hashim Mustafa, Special Adviser to the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Iraq is nearing the completion of a deal allowing him to import Iranian energy despite US sanctions to avoid the US dollar.

"There are ideas," Mustafa told an interview in Moscow on the sidelines of a Middle East conference hosted by a large delegation from the central bank of Iran and suggested that the idea of ​​trade with Iran be offered in euros by the Valdez Club for Kremlin-backed discussions. Other to pay in Iraqi dinars, or in oil."

"The United States is pressing Iraq to end its purchases of Iranian natural gas and electricity, which meet a large share of domestic energy needs. Meanwhile, Baghdad has temporarily waived the sanctions against Iran that President Trump imposed last year after the withdrawal Of the Iranian nuclear deal. "

Mustafa said , "the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi rejected US pressure to cut energy ties with Iran, adding to strained relations with Washington on Trump vowed to keep troops in Iraq indefinitely" to monitor " the Islamic Republic.

He went on ," These US sanctions and we have The right to protect our national interests, "we tell them always, we are your friends, but we are not part of your policies in the region, the Americans are well aware of this - it is not news to them."

He added that Iraq does not expect the US troops to remain indefinitely, "When the Iraqi side asks the American side To withdraw, withdraw as they did in the past, when the terror threat, the United States will reduce its military presence in Iraq." LINK

Iran is inciting Iraq to cancel the dollar in commercial dealings between them

Thursday 21 February 2019

Baghdad - Writings

A new confrontation could increase US pressure on Baghdad after Iraq moves to change the world's currency in trade with Iran in the energy field.

As revealed by media reports, on Thursday evening February 21, 2019, quoting Abdul Karim Hashem Mustafa, Adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Iraq's proximity to the economic deal allows him to import energy materials from Iran, "gas and electricity" in a currency other than the dollar.

Mustafa pointed out that the proposal of that idea is a large delegation from the Central Bank of Iran, and that Iraq has 3 options to complete the deal, either in the European euro or the Iraqi dinar itself or the last Iraqi oil for gas and electricity, which will save a lot of the US currency, and reduce the pressures Economic sanctions to prevent Iraq from importing energy and its derivatives from Iran as part of the package of sanctions imposed on Tehran. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum