Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19 Empty "Plain Meaning" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/17/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:55 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 17th, 2019

THE PROCESS....

The adoption of the US dollar as a basis for the calculation of customs duties and be fulfilled in Iraqi dinars in all federal ports and the adoption of the dollar exchange rate uniformly on the basis of the bulletin of the Central Bank of Iraq and determine the customs centers exempted from that later.

Will » February 17th, 2019

what's the plain meaning ?

Cleitus » February 17th, 2019

1:1 on the tariffs and taxes!

DogLuvr » February 17th, 2019

Delta you are saying the T&T are FULLY implemented as of now?

YES.....

Itchybrowneyes » February 17th, 2019

If the T&T are implemented at all the ports and boarders for goods, how long for the increase to hit the consumers? Along with the new budget cutting food subsidies.... If purchasing power isn’t restored, I imagine we’ll see more articles pertaining to protests... IMO

Jay » February 17th, 2019

Hello Delta. Hope all is well. May I ask if you have seen a rate change on the Arabic side of the CBI? With T & T fired off I would expect that the rate change should AT LEAST be showing on the Arabic side of the CBI according to what we all believe to be happening. Thank you.

HI JAY...NOT YET..

Samson » February 17th, 2019

The Baghdad Book Fair marks the "paper" resilience of the electronic tsunami

17th February, 2019

The Baghdad International Book Fair, which has survived the tsunami of e-books, has attracted about 700 publishers from 23 countries at its current session ending on Monday,the official Turkish agency said Sunday.

"The 46th edition of the exhibition, which was held under the slogan" One book more than life ", was an attempt to confirm the status of the printed book, the Anatolia news agency said in a report today (February 17, 2019). "Technology is developing rapidly and surprisingly," he said. "The reader can now download the books electronically, but can keep his whole library in his computer." "The paper book, the library and the events concerned with the book are inevitably going to die," he said.

"The idea has begun to be popular among many young people who are very fond of the services provided by the technology, including Firas Asad, a master student, who finds the e-book more effective for practical reasons, especially among his generation," the agency said. A lot of money, effort and time in search of books and sources either for study or access, but with the availability of e-books, the effort is less than twice as well as save time and money.

"In contrast, another sector of readers rejects the idea of ​​dispensing with the paper and sees that in the book exhibitions there is a moral message from the peoples of the countries that embrace such forums. , And has managed to open about 7 permanent libraries in public places (commercial centers and restaurants).

"The message is that we are not in a war and we are not a destructive country and we still believe that the book is the cornerstone of building peoples, and the book exhibitions are not always the goal of material gain but to reflect a positive image of the country, Star Awad (participant in the exhibition and residing in Belgium) furthermore, "participated in the exhibition art work in which a collection of paper books in the form of a human block." Awad, through his participation, tries to convey an idea to Anatolia, that "the material represented by the body and the idea represented by the book is indispensable to each other but that the idea without body is lost." He added that "there is nostalgia for the paper and the public is aware that the paper has a visual value And the smell of ink unlike the e-book, which is exhausted and lost. "

He continued: "Regardless of whether the paper is facing real risks or not of the technology to devour him, it is not the first and only in this battle has been preceded by television, radio and paper newspapers."

"The participation rate for this year is more than last year, between Iraqi, Arab and international roles," said Mazen Latif, a member of the Iraqi Publishers Association and one of the organizers of the exhibition. "The sales ratio is more this year than last year, and this is evidence that the e-book could not influence the printed book," he said, without clarifying the sales figures. He added, Anatolia, that "the most important thing this year is the large public attendance, especially by women," pointing out that "the largest segment attending the days of the exhibition are the girls." LINK

US report speaks of a rush from Syria to Iraq with millions of dollars

17th February, 2019

On Sunday that it is likely that more than 1,000 of the terrorists have fled Syria to the mountains and deserts in western Iraq in the past six months, and may have up to 200 million dollars in cash with them, According to a US military official familiar with the situation.

"Terrorists continued to flee even as the latest fighting approaches the last stronghold of the group in southeastern Syria, and some former terrorists are believed to have been former members of al-Qaeda in Iraq," the network said in a report read by al-Ghad Press. Officials said the assessments and assessments of a buoyant force come at the end of the days of the material caliphate.

Earlier this month, Gen. Joseph Fotill, the four-star general in charge of US military operations in the Middle East, estimated that there were between 20,000 and 30,000 terrorists who urged the rest - which coincides with UN estimates in August .

A Pentagon report from the summer estimates that there are between 15,500 and 17,100 terrorist supporters in Iraq and 14,000 others in Syria. Contrary to the speeches of US President Donald Trump, a senior US diplomat appeared to have a different and more accurate definition of "defeat" when it came to an urgent succession.

When asked what defeat might mean, defeat meant only a material caliphate, the official said, "we mean defeat networks," calling for continued sources of additional financial revenue, those supplying them with weapons and people providing them with hiding places. There may be tens of thousands of participants in this effort, which the intelligence community has hinted at in congressional testimony. LINK

Don961 » February 17th, 2019

An investigation that inflames Iraqi demands to hold Nuri al-Maliki accountable

- 19 Hours Ago

Amid Iraqi misery and popular discontent over political conflicts and rampant corruption in most parts of the country, Iraqis recalled former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after the US DailyBest recently published an investigation into his involvement and relatives in corruption deals with an American firm.

The US Justice Department is conducting an investigation with the military contracting firm, Sayleport Global Services, to make sure it has allegedly played a role in bribing Iraqi officials in exchange for extraordinary contracts, the paper said.

She added that influential individuals - including Maliki - have relations with a Kuwaiti company called "Horizons", which allegedly sold the access and facilities of a large number of US military contracts, and the story of the company Horizons and its relations with US military contractors in Iraq came from two amounts disclosed with their information on Despite the personal danger they pose.

The verification revealed that it was able to verify the credibility of some of the allegations through documents and interviews with several people, including contractors and workers in the field of business in Iraq, who asked not to be named for fear of reaction against them.

Saliport operates military facilities in various parts of the Middle East and Central Asia, but the company's flagship projects are at Balad Air Base, a base in northern Baghdad that includes US-funded F-16s.

In January 2014, Saliport received a contract from the Air Force to provide security support, training and security services to Al Qaeda, including essential services such as food and electricity, where Saliport received $ 1.1 billion for its services.

History of corruption

Many consider that the period of Maliki's rule, which stretched between 2006 and 2014, Iraq is exposed to many disasters and crises, including corruption crimes cost Iraq tens of billions.

The biggest crisis witnessed by Iraq under Maliki was the control of the Islamic state organization on large parts of Iraq.

Many are demanding an investigation into the reasons for the bloody fall of the Iraqi army in that period and blame Maliki for it.

Communications activists

After the newspaper revealed the involvement of Maliki and close to him, Iraqi activists commented on Maliki and accused him of corruption.

Activist Mohammed said that Maliki was the worst dictator witnessed by Iraq, and that he came on the back of tanks "Bush", and destroyed the country in favor of Iran.

Blogger Gamal al-Hakim described the investigation, which was revealed by the US Department of Justice, as an alarming scandal and three-sided, the first is the Saliport company, the second is Maliki and his family, and the third is Afaq.

Iraqi writer Shaho Al-Qarra Daghi questioned Maliki's accountability for his crimes and the corruption scandals he was involved in, noting that the Daily Daily revealed that Maliki, his son and son-in-law had dealt with a company that played a role in bribing US security contracts.

He called on the Iraqi judiciary to move to punish him and others like him for their corruption so that we believe that there is an independent judiciary in Iraq.

The media confirmed Mustafa Salem that the corruption of al-Maliki resulted in the destruction of cities and thousands of martyrs, adding that the investigations of the US Justice Department indicate his involvement and his son and son-in-law deals corruption.

Source: Al Jazeera link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum