Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19

Go down

frank delta -  "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19 Empty "The Process" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/16/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 16th, 2019

THE PROCESS....

The adoption of the US dollar as a basis for the calculation of customs duties and be fulfilled in Iraqi dinars in all federal ports and the adoption of the dollar exchange rate uniformly on the basis of the bulletin of the Central Bank of Iraq and determine the customs centers exempted from that later.

GodsGirl » February 16th, 2019

FULFILLED IN IRAQI DINAR - LOVE IT!

DELTA » February 16th, 2019

Posted January 21

Iraqi Kurdistan increases tariffs on alcohol, cigarettes by 100%

HEWLÊR-Erbil, Iraq’s Kurdistan region,— Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) has decided to increase tariffs on imports of alcoholic drinks and cigarettes by 100 percent, in an effort to improve the health of people living in the Region.

Head of the KRG General Directorate of Customs Samal Abdulrahman told NRT TV that the decision would come into effect on February 14, 2019.

“For the sake of protecting people’s lives and to reduce the health impact from cigarettes, we reached a decision that we would increase taxes on cigarettes by 100 percent,” Abdulrahman said on Sunday.

Currently, twenty-five percent from the revenue from the sale of cigarettes and alcohol goes to the KRG and five percent is spent on care for cancer patients.

Iraq and the Kurdistan Region import 170 types of cigarettes from 40 countries, mostly from the UAE, Armenia, Russia, and Ukraine.

More than 90 tons of cigarettes, estimated at nearly $2 billion, were imported to Iraq and the Kurdistan Region in 2018, according to statistics from the Iraqi Ministry of Trade.

In April 2018, Iraq passed legislature that impose a 200 percent tariff on alcohol imports, as has been the case over the past two years and is welcomed by Kurdish officials.

“A tariff of 200 percent of the value of the imported goods is imposed on imported alcoholic drinks and to be charged at the border crossing,” read a section of the Iraqi law that was published in April 2018 in Waqia al-Iraqiya, the official gazette of Iraq.

Toyvp » February 16th, 2019

WOW 100 and 200%?????? they better get that 000's dropped quick and give them some purchasing power

Don961 » February 16th, 2019

Model SWFs

Saturday 16 February 2019

Yasser Al Metwally

Sovereign funds are one of the most important institutions guaranteeing the country's wealth by investing money to secure the future of the country. It also guarantees the future of future generations of wealth returns. This is what economists and finance experts agree on. The economic theories are comprehensive, capitalist, or deficient.

The Prime Minister has been able to put the right basis for the selection of the sovereign fund model, which ensures the investment of public money in the right way by proposing the establishment of a joint Japanese-Iraqi fund for infrastructure projects and services with productivity on the sidelines of his meeting with the senior adviser to the Japanese government at the end of last year.

In this context, the Baghdad Economic Forum started its first activity this year by devoting most of its efforts to studying this important pioneering project based on the belief and belief of the Forum on the importance of the sovereign funds in activating the economic development aimed at investing the Iraqi money. Ensuring the future of the country and ensuring the future of future generations of the returns of the country's wealth and the returns of real investments. The forum (and this impression of its recovery through my meetings with the veteran experts as a founding member) believes that this fund will cut the corruption as the first prime objective.

Because the participation of Japan with Iraq in the financing of the Fund will make the investment companies or the transfer of the executed projects keen to preserve the funds of the country and most importantly maintain its international reputation known and thus ensure the safety of projects in terms of quality And the productive life of it. In addition, the common fund is a sovereign guarantee of the rights of both countries. The objectives of this project are to create a spirit of real competition between countries that have interests to invest in the country. The required investments.

The partnership with a major country enjoys a global and advanced position such as Japan, which sets the foundation for the adoption and implementation of efficient projects and international standards, as well as their implications in raising the efficiency and capabilities of Iraqi cadres and creating a competitive environment and the ideal model for other sectors. Towards contributing quickly to rebuilding The country.

We hope that the efforts of the Baghdad Economic Forum will contribute to strengthening the government's approach towards adopting visions of Iraqi expertise to serve the country's economy. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum