Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19

Go down

frank delta -  "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19 Empty "The Big Change was Done" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/19/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 am

KTFA

DELTA » January 19th, 2019

USD/IQD Historical Data THE OLD GOOD DAYS......(smile)

Date Price Open High Low Change %
Jan 19, 2004 1,393.00 1,393.00 1,393.00 1,393.00 3.96%

Jan 15, 2004 1,340.00 1,340.00 1,340.00 1,340.00 14.53%

Jan 14, 2004 1,170.00 1,170.00 1,170.00 1,170.00 -15.71%

Jan 13, 2004 1,388.00 1,388.00 1,388.00 1,388.00 -6.85%

Jan 12, 2004 1,490.00 1,490.00 1,490.00 1,490.00 -5.10%

Jan 08, 2004 1,570.00 1,570.00 1,570.00 1,570.00 -3.68%

Jan 07, 2004 1,630.00 1,630.00 1,630.00 1,630.00 -0.91%

Jan 06, 2004 1,645.00 1,645.00 1,645.00 1,645.00 0.00%

Jan 05, 2004 1,645.00 1,645.00 1,645.00 1,645.00 530,545.16%

Dec 31, 2003 0.31 0.31 0.31 0.31 0.00%

Dec 30, 2003 0.31 0.31 0.31 0.31 0.00%

Airforce11 » January 19th, 2019

correct me if I am wrong,....but that would be an exchange rate of 3.22....IMO

McDan » January 19th, 2019

Dec. 31 , 2003 0.31 = $3.22580645 IMO Thanks Delta

Thaler08 » January 19th, 2019

Not questioning your data Delta - clearly labelled as historical...I rarely get excited about things some 15 years ago

DELTA » January 19th, 2019

I DID POST THAT TO SHOW THAT THE BIG CHANGE WAS DONE IN JANUARY TOO AT THAT TIME......WE LOVE PATTERNS...

Hammy14 » January 19th, 2019

The significance to the post, is Shabibi said when the reinstate the currency, they would probably reinstate at the old rate (3.22) plus add 15% (.48) for inflation. If that’s the case, that brings it up to a reinstatement rate of 3.70. We shall see, but please note, that’s not what I’m saying or my opinion, that information came from Dr. Shabibi himself, so.....

Don961 » January 19th, 2019

you know what to do Iraq ... you made promises as well ... donors need to know their money is safely used as intended ... for the mutual benefit of all involved ... imo

Baghdad calls on Arab countries to fulfill their pledges on the reconstruction of Iraq during the Kuwait conference

2019 - 01 - 19

Baghdad called on the Arab countries to fulfill their commitments to the reconstruction of Iraq, which came during the Kuwait 2018 Conference

Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali Al-Hakim called on the Arab countries to fulfill their commitments at the Iraq Reconstruction Conference held in Kuwait last year.

This came during the speech of Iraq at the meeting of Arab foreign ministers held in Beirut, where the Iraqi minister stressed the need to fulfill the Arab countries' pledges.

He also met on the sidelines of the meeting with his Jordanian counterparts Ayman Safadi and Lebanese President Gibran Bassil, and discussed with them means of developing bilateral relations.

On Thursday, Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim arrived in Beirut to participate in the Arab Economic and Social Development Summit.

The Iraq reconstruction conference was held in Kuwait last year with the participation of a number of donor countries and international and regional organizations, headed by five parties - the European Union, Iraq, Kuwait, the United Nations and the World Bank. link

Iraqis are "happy" with joy

2019 - 01 - 19

For more than 15 years, the Iraqi capital Baghdad has been cut off by concrete barriers, dubbed "Sabat", that prevent the easy movement of people and vehicles between areas as part of the security plan that has been applied in Iraq following the security tension that followed the US invasion of the country. In 2003 and the years that followed.

These barriers came in several sizes, and the most common were the large ones, which are up to three meters each with a width of one and a half meters, the Iraqis have always linked to the removal of security stability in the country, which is the security of the first citizens.

Finally, the removal of barriers in the capital included the most important and sensitive areas, namely the Green Zone, where government and official headquarters in general, and other foreign embassies, international organizations and others.

Many of the citizens, many of whom started filming the process of removing these barriers, roamed the streets that were closed in front of them, before publishing videos and photographs of their accounts on social networking sites.

"Farah Kebir" is what Abkhaj al-Ghafour feels and expresses to "the new Arab" and describes her as she roams again in a street that was closed to citizens in the Adhamiya district, north of Baghdad. "The street that witnessed our marriage, my husband and I, three decades ago, has been denied access to it for more than 10 years," adds the 50-year-old woman. "My relatives live on this street, so I got to know Ahmed, their handsome, handsome young neighbor. A few days ago we passed through the street, which holds our most beautiful memories for the first time in 10 years. We accompanied Mustafa, our first grandchild. "

Many people who did not want to miss the sight of these large trucks, which began to move the checkpoints from their locations to special places on the outskirts of the capital, to experience a feeling different from what they experienced when the barriers were moving in the opposite direction, from factories to manufacture at the outskirts of the capital to be placed within the neighborhood. Tariq Rahoumi, who watched dozens of trucks loaded with barriers as they passed through the front of the People's Mosque on their way south of the capital.The Frenchman tells the new Arab that he is raising his hand for each of the trucks, giving a farewell greeting, known locally, as referring to the adversaries, saying "a ghost without apostasy."

"My feeling of joy and I see these trucks loaded with stutter, indescribable," Rahoumi said.

Some Iraqis end up reeling from the reopened streets and the cities that are gradually returning to their original shape after lifting concrete barriers. "Baghdad today looks like a camel that was being held in a dark cellar," says Falah Ramaid, a New Arab. "I feel comfortable. I walk in some streets and I contemplate the old sites of the barriers that cut one street or another into two halves, separate one from another, or isolate a section of a street to protect a government institution. "

For his part, the poet Ali Salem Salem described his city of Diyala in the east of the country, saying: "This beautiful back to the beginning," adding to the "new Arab", that "a young woman stands out her beauty and beauty without shame. I see her fluttering back to her old days. Its markets are not soothing and its orchards are once again welcoming visitors from different provinces to enjoy its charming scenery. "

In spite of the harshness of these "stalemate" as well as its expression of a difficult period in the history of the country, many of these barriers were private. Citizens have used their presence in the middle of the main streets and turned it into a means of advertising their products or shops and their own businesses. The cement barriers also represented a propaganda space for the elections, which were exploited by parties as well as candidates for campaign posters.

Perhaps the best use of these barriers was to turn them into paintings, and were deliberately young artists and activists painted it reflects the life of Iraq and pictures of cities known in the country. "There are beautiful memories of these barriers," says painter Farah Mahdi, 39, of the New Arab. I participated with fellow painters in a national artistic educational and aesthetic activity, through which we turned this deaf deaf cement to interesting paintings for those who look at it. "

She added: "I painted several paintings over more than fifty meters, and I chose topics related to childhood, including what is talking about education, exercise, hygiene and patriotism." Farah says she was very happy to see how her drawings draw the attention and admiration of people as they pass through cement barriers, but affirm that "my happiness today is much greater, and I see these walls have been removed with its drawings.

The return of security to my country is more important than any achievement I have achieved and am proud of. "

It should be noted that many Iraqis expressed their happiness at removing the "bottlenecks" and opening the streets of their areas, through popular rituals, and the women distributed "Thawabat" on this occasion. And the structure of the reward, Loyalty and Hera, twins at the age of ten, rushed to deliver "constants" to the homes of neighbors in Baghdad's Shalajiya neighborhood. And "constants" are the dishes of the "Dolma" Iraqi known by their mother. The mother of the new Arab says that she is fulfilling a vow of more than 10 years. "I swore to shake the world against my neighbors if cement barriers were removed from our street."

The New Arab link

Samson » January 19th, 2019

OPEC's plan skyrocketing oil prices in global markets

19th January, 2019

Oil prices rose 3 percent on Friday as they gained support after the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) published details of its plan to cut world supply and signs of progress in resolving the US-China trade war

Global Brent crude climbed $ 1.64, or 2.7 percent, to $ 62.82 a barrel by 16.06 GMT

US benchmark West Texas Intermediate crude was up $ 1.70, or 3.3 percent, at $ 53.77 a barrel, Reuters reported

The benchmark crude is heading for a third straight week of gains LINK

The Czech Republic is adopting a program that gives 4,000 euros to every Iraqi immigrant who returns voluntarily

The Czech Republic has adopted a new program aimed at encouraging immigrants from Iraq, Nigeria, Mongolia, Russia and Vietnam to leave the Czech Republic and return home.

"According to the program, any of those countries will voluntarily return to their country and without returning to EU countries, they will be eligible for € 4,000 to finance transportation and integration costs in their countries of origin," the Czech newspaper Remex reported in its translation report. "The program will be suitable for all categories of foreigners, whether legal or illegal, as well as asylum seekers," Czech Interior Minister Jean Hamsik was quoted as saying.

"The allocation of the program is about 2.3 million euros, 75 per cent of which will cover the asylum fund, immigration and European integration, where anyone can get 4,000 euros and the financial resources are supposed to be processed in the third quarter of 2019."

"Similar programs are being implemented in other European countries and are aimed at encouraging undesirable immigrants in the countries concerned. They have not been granted asylum and have to leave," he said, noting that "the detention of illegal immigrants is very costly, Healthcare".

The European Union has deported only 40 percent of asylum seekers from the European Union.Although the allocation will be a burden on taxpayers, the cost is much lower than the deportation." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum