Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19

Go down

frank delta -  "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19 Empty "2019 Looks Good" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/13/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 am

KTFA

Ol_Lar » January 13th, 2018

The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is ready to be implemented by the country's Central Bank; however, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission has decided to postpone the revaluation to 2019.

The plan is to eliminate zeros from the value of the Iraqi currency, allowing the dinar to gain value on the global market.

With the anticipation of the Iraqi dinar revaluation, millions of dinars have been bought all over the world by investors. Those investors hope that the revaluation of the dinar will increase the value of the currency, which would make all of their dinars worth significantly more than when they bought them. However, the revaluation continues to get postponed and is set for 2019 as the country faces more pressing political issues. LINK

Frank26 » January 13th, 2018

WELL DONE OL LAR ………………………

DELTA » January 13th, 2018

THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 08/16/2017...…...2019 IT'S ………..GOOD JOB OL-LAR

David12001 » January 13th, 2018

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

by Amre Sarhan Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/

Jay » January 13th, 2018

When you read both of these and think of where we are, 2019 looks good IMO.

MilitiaMan » January 13th, 2018

Good deal.. WS told us back years ago that the process on the second set of books takes time. I believe there is data to support that from the imf. Didn’t WS suggest that time of the four year process to be 01/01/2018? I think so. So if that is the case which, I believe to be supportive being his track record is very good. The. One more year equates to ? Any time now! Imo - MM

Iggy » January 13th, 2018

5years ago we scoffed (called it smoke) at the article that said we would be waiting 5 more years...time flys while learning but, here we are...GET READY!!!

Don961 » January 13th, 2018

Rafidain Bank renews its call to the official departments to settle salaries

BAGHDAD - The Rafidain Bank on Saturday renewed its call to ministries and state departments to settle the salaries of its employees at the bank and to benefit from the financial facilities provided by the bank.

"The process of settling the salaries of state employees is through the issuance of electronic payment tools through which the employee is given his salary electronically away from the paper deal," he said, adding that "this step benefits the employee through which the banking facilities are made." Finished link

Samson » January 13th, 2018

Parliamentary finance seeks to stop external borrowing in the budget of 2019

13th January2019

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, on Sunday, sought to stop foreign borrowing in the budget of 2019, and avoid dumping the Iraqi economy in the long and short term external debt.

"We have a vision in the Finance Committee that continuing the external borrowing in 2019 is a big mistake that will be paid for by future generations. There is no justification for borrowing about $ 5 billion," said Hoshyar Abdullah, a member of the committee.

Iraq has a good cash reserve, with other mechanisms that can be used as an alternative to borrowing, such as voluntary savings and revitalization of government banks by raising interest rates for individuals and companies, seeking to increase domestic production and restricting imports of locally available products, Of the solutions followed Such conditions are experienced by countries with economies similar to the Iraqi economy."

Abdullah explained that "long-term and short-term foreign loans have high benefits, and what was borrowed during the previous years is a serious strategic error," stressing that "the suspension of foreign loans in 2019 is a national step requires the support and support of the House of Representatives." LINK

KBC123 » January 13th, 2018

Well now, wouldn't an RI, followed by an RV, followed by an increase in the price of oil just "fit the bill"???? (smile)

27 trillion dinars Iraqi budget deficit

13th January, 2019

Iraqi Parliamentary Financial Commission announced that the deficit in the national budget will reach 27 trillion dinars, according to calculating oil prices at 56 dollars. Member of the Commission Siham al-Uqaili pointed that it is possible that this figure will be decreased if the oil prices were increased this year.

She added that 2019 budget included paying some debts made by the previous governments from international banks. LINK

Don961 » January 13th, 2018

Re-opening the oldest street in Baghdad after being closed for 15 years

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi secretariat announced on Saturday the lifting of concrete barriers and the opening of the alley adjacent to the central bank in central Baghdad, one of the oldest streets and alleys of Baghdad

The Secretariat added that "the lifting of the road and the opening of the alley adjacent to the Central Bank and to Khan Murjan and Al-Samawal Street within Rasheed Street," pointing to "a campaign to raise the waste collected as a result of the closure of the alley since 2003." Finished link

Zobaie: Halabousi is unable to form commissions and arrest warrants for senior officials

2019/1/12 23:42

MP from the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Talal Khudair Zobaie, that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi "unable to form parliamentary committees," while revealing in numbers the number of arrest warrants for senior officials.

Al-Zobaie told the Euphrates (Euphrates) that "delaying the formation of parliamentary committees beats a very dangerous bell because the ability of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to form committees, so that the President of the Council Mohammed Halbusi tries to arrange the committees in the way he wants."

"Any former minister can not be the head of any parliamentary committee. We want to build a state of institutions and any delay in any subject where bargaining takes place," he said. "Khalafi is not personally with Halaboussi in the way he came and we have reservations about Halabousi."

"We have handed over all files of integrity to corruption to the judiciary and the prosecutor, so that 18 ministers and the degree of minister of arrest warrants and 7 agents and now 4 degree minister in prison and directors 267 general manager."

He added that "there are leaks on the nomination of Ali al-Saghri to assume the functions of the Presidency of the Integrity Committee, Ahmed Kanani of the Investment Committee and Reipower to the Foreign Affairs Committee and Qutaiba Jubouri to the Health Committee," He said that "information confirms that the section of the names seized and signatures of Maliki and Amiri and dagger them Ali al-Sijeri candidate for the presidency of the Integrity Committee , But we objected to the need to rearrange the committees and be two sections for construction and repair."

He added that "the reform nominated Sabah al-Saadi as the head of the Integrity Commission and I expect that from outside these people to head the Integrity Commission and there are deputies have a high efficiency deserve the position and that the Presidency of the Integrity Committee will be in accordance with the vision of the building and so far did not resolve the final committees and asked to rearrange them because they arranged in a deception." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum