Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19

Go down

frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 Empty "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:54 am

KTFA

DELTA » January 10th, 2018

FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEE...

The largest deletion of zeros in history.

the central Bank of Iran proposed to delete four zeros from its besieged currency (rial) According to Reuters, as it lost more than 60% of its value during 2018.

Governments usually delete zeros when their currency loses purchasing power rather than issuing large categories of currency.

The elimination of zeros is not new in Iran, it was preceded by Venezuela when it omitted five zeros, and Iraq which has already deleted zeros from Iraqi dinars...

https://arabic.rt.com/infographics/

Goldenboy » January 10th, 2018

They just need to show the world Delta!

RNoble » January 10th, 2018

Delta.... is the statement in RED... your words .. or part of the article..? Ty

PART OF THE ARTICLE...

James49 » January 10th, 2018

Delta, if they deleted any zeros we would see it on the cbi web site IMO and all the zeros are still there,

THEY CAN HOLD IT FROM US WITH IN 30 DAYS...

RockCharlie229 » January 10th, 2018

The Zeros we're deleted electronically. Per Mondays CC IMO

Popeye7 » January 10th, 2018

More proof to back up WS, and Frank on Monday's CC... Awesome sauce... IMO, this weekend would be a great time to see this finally be made public.. We shall see folks...

Note: KTFA members are not allowed to use the bright color red on the forum....Only Delta and Frank can use bright red and it means its VERY IMPORTANT!

Iraqi berths get the IMO codes

08:29 - 10/01/2019

BAGHDAD

(Reuters) - Transport Minister Abdullah Laibi announced on Thursday that five of the Iraqi seaports will have official symbols at the International Maritime Organization (IMO).

"The berths 8, 2, 4 and 3 were recorded at the port of Khor al-Zubayr and berth 9 at the southern port of Umm Qasr today on the IMO site as pavements operating in security procedures equivalent to the provisions of the International Code," he said in a statement received by Mawazine News. For the security of ships and port facilities ISPS ".

"All of the five ports of the General Company for Iraqi Ports have obtained codes at the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to complement what has been achieved by registering 8 berths and coding 3 ports," he said.

He pointed out that "the berths will be numbered and declared respectively, according to the operators of the pavements meet the criteria of security assessment carried out by the International Code Section."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=28808

Don961 » January 10th, 2018

Wednesday, 09 January 2019 10:32 PM

Al-Gheshmi: Iraq needs to be leveraged to meet its accumulated debts

MP Khalid al-Geshmi said on Wednesday that Iraq has to borrow from other countries in order to meet the debt accumulated previously, indicating that corruption is the biggest obstacle to the country's march.

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi was able to convince a lot at the level of theorizing reform," he said in a televised statement.

"There are initiatives by the government and we can not say that they did not do anything, since there is no problem that 100 days Abdul Mahdi stretched to 120 or slightly more."

He explained that "the budget is miserable and will enter the country in a dark tunnel, and Iraq to owe to meet the debt accumulated on it," noting that "corruption is the biggest obstacle to the march of the country, despite the presence of many deputies have a sincere intention to implement the reform." link

frank delta -  "Statement in Red" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/10/19 A-iran-article_orig

The largest deletion of zeros in the history of currencies

The largest deletions of zeros in history

RT

The Central Bank of Iran has proposed the deletion of four zeros from its besieged currency (riyal), according to Reuters, as it lost more than 60% of its value in 2018.

Governments usually delete zeros when their currency loses purchasing power rather than issuing large categories of currency.

The issue of canceling zeros is not new in Iran. It was preceded by Venezuela when it deleted 5 zeros and Iraq, which has already deleted zero zeros from Iraqi dinars. Turkey eliminated 6 zeros in 2003.

We offer you the largest deletions of zeros in the history of currencies in Infographic. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum