Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18

Go down

frank delta -  "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18 Empty "2019 Revision Schedule" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/29/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:19 am

KTFA

2Cents » December 29th, 2018

Interesting........what else happens on the 11th???

The 2019 revision schedule will be posted as soon as it is finalized. Please check the website on 11 Jan 2019 to see if there is a mid-month revision for 15 Jan 2019 effective date.

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date in accordance with the schedule below and thereafter until further notice.

Publishing Date 27 Dec 2018

Effective Date 31 Dec 2018

DELTA » December 29th, 2018

Currency Code IQD
Operational Rate 1170
Effective Date 31 Dec 2018

Thanks DELTA.........Do you know how late into January that Payroll is normally remitted by Baghdad......It looks like the 1/12th policy may come into play but I hope it is after the RD......?????

DocK » December 29th, 2018

Is Mahdi wanting to be a big boy when he goes to see Trump with a real rate ........
or does he need to wait to see Trump ??

I think the invite was the CODE for CHANGE YOUR RATE...... We wait ......

IMO, we should not get discouraged if we do not see the RD on 1/1/19......

In fact, IMO, we will not......IMO, Mahdi did not meet with Trump because of FEAR.......IMO, their phone call was not "friendly" and Mahdi was scrambling and offered to come readily to make amends and stated as soon as New Year's.....Trump has since denied him and gave him 2 weeks to get everything in order......the government has yet to be completed, the Oil/Gas Law is not completed, Article 140 is not agreed just to name a few

I believe that Mahdi said that the Kurds are not playing ball.....My MOF has demanded that they remit the 2 months of payroll from 2017 and the three months from 2018 that the Kurds hold, we have tried to negotiate the budget to no avail and they won't even enter Parliament so we can get things done......Trump, IMO, agreed and stated he is taking care of the problem....Trump stated, IMO, that he has found the issues and that McGurk is gone and the C_A influence is being removed from Kurdistan and that I am moving troops from Syria to Kurdistan to further "police" it ......

Hence the Pompeo visit on the 11th and no set date for Mahdi to come to Washington......It will totally depend on what Pompeo finds on his trip whether Mahdi is "allowed" to come to DC......I now look to a RD on the weekend of the 11th-13th and a RI after Mahdi comes to DC which will possibly be accompanied with a removal of the last Chapter VII sanction. We saw the articles Samson brought noting how close the gas deal is with Kuwait......We also know from WS that this is done but not implemented....

However, don't forget that Iraq will RD and that has to have an associated RV......They have 30 Billionish sitting from the Kuwait Donor conference and another 9 billion pledged from US companies all contingent on a RI.........WE are close IMO.......... don't get down if we don't see it in this window.........I hope we will BUT........ All IMO of course

Samson » December 29th, 2018

The most important events witnessed by Iraq during the year 2018

29th December, 2018

Iraq witnessed many important events in 2018, most notably parliamentary elections and the formation of a new government in addition to demonstrations in the southern provinces in protest against unemployment, deteriorating services and spreading corruption, as well as continuing to fight the regime.

The following is a chronology of the most prominent events witnessed by Iraq in 2018.
January 2011 The International Organization for Migration (IOM) announces the return of 3 million displaced Iraqis to their homes, while more than 2 million people are still waiting to return.

January 7 Oil Minister Jabbar al-Laibi announces the beginning of the export of oil from the northern Kirkuk fields to Iran at the rate of thirty thousand barrels per day.

January 13 The announcement of a new coalition called "Iraq Victory" headed by Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi.

January 22 Parliament votes unanimously on the date of the new legislative elections, which were set on May 12.

February 4 The Iraqi authorities publish for the first time the names of 60 of the most wanted individuals belonging to the Al-Qaeda, Al-Qa'ida and the banned Baath Party.

February 6 Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi reveals the existence of a government plan to gradually reduce the number of international coalition forces in Iraq during the next phase.

February 11 The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) issues a statement indicating that one in four children in Iraq lives in poverty, while 4 million children need war assistance.

February 14 Iraq's neighbors pledge to contribute some $ 52 billion in loans, credit facilities and investments to help rebuild the affected areas.

February 19 Twenty-seven Popular Forces forces were killed in a ambush by gunmen near the city of Kirkuk.

March 5 The government issues a decision to seize the assets and property of former President Saddam Hussein and his relatives, in addition to more than 4,200 former officials of the former regime.

March 13 Iraq lifts ban on international flights to Kurdistan regional airports.

March 16 The fall of a US military aircraft carrying a number of military personnel near the Qaim area in western Iraq.

March 17 The International Football Association (FIFA) lifts the ban on hosting Iraq for international matches. 14.

April 14 The legislative campaign for the legislative elections in Iraq began, with some 7,000 candidates participating in the elections to win 329 seats in parliament.

April 19 Prime Minister's Office of Information Minister Haidar al-Abadi announces that the Iraqi air force has launched raids on sites to organize "a call in Syria near the Iraqi border.

May 10 About 1 million Iraqi security forces begin voting to elect 328 members of parliament in the first legislative elections the country has been witnessing since a humiliating and upbeat coup.

May 12 Iraqis turn to ballot boxes to choose their representatives in parliament in Iraq's fourth legislative election since the fall of the former regime in 2003.

May 13 The election commission announces that turnout in legislative elections did not exceed 45 percent of Iraqi voters.

19 May The Independent High Electoral Commission announces the victory of Sadr's coalition led by Moqtada al-Sadr in the recent legislative elections.

June 6 Parliament decides in an extraordinary session to re-count the hands of the votes in the last legislative elections under judicial supervision.

June 10 A fire broke out in the Electoral Commission's warehouse building of the Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) near Rusafa in central Baghdad.

June 13 Muqtada al-Sadr, winner of the parliamentary elections and leader of the Fatah bloc, announced the formation of a political alliance to form the new Iraqi government.

June 23 The Iraqi army announces the killing of 45 members of a sympathetic organization in air raids carried out in the Euphrates valley east of Syria.

June 29 The execution of 13 convicted terrorists is an implementation of the directives of Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi.

July 8 Demonstrations broke out in the southern provinces of Iraq in protest against unemployment, deteriorating services and widespread corruption.

July 14 The government puts its security forces on high alert after a surge in demonstrations in the southern province of Basra.

July 15 Security forces face protesters in Basra province and attempt to break into the town hall fails.

July 16 Two people were killed and more than 20 injured in clashes between protesters and security forces in Samawah province.

July 23 Three armed men were killed by Kurdish security forces after they liberated the Erbil governorate building.

August 15 Hundreds of protesters in the southern provinces burn the building of the Qurna district council, 74 km from the city of Basra after the killing of two of the protesters by the security men in the city.

19 August The Supreme Federal Court of Iraq endorses the results of parliamentary elections held on 12 May.

September 5 Demonstrator killed and 25 others injured in violent clashes between demonstrators and security forces in Basra province.

September 7 Demonstrators in the province of Basra storm the Iranian consulate building and bombard the city.

September 16 The House of Representatives elects the governor of Anbar, Mohammed al-Halbusi as its chairman

September 25 Human rights activist Suad al-Ali was assassinated in the city of Basra.

September 27 Miss Baghdad was assassinated by Tareh Fares in Baghdad.

September 28 The United States closes its consulate in the city of Basra and evacuates its staff and holds Tahran responsible for the safety of its nationals in Iraq.

September 30 Kurds in the Kurdistan region are directed to the ballot boxes to cast their votes in the parliamentary elections in its fifth and first session after the independence referendum in 2017.

2 October Barham Saleh The Constitutional Right leads Iraq after winning the majority of votes in the House of Representatives.

October 5 New President Barham Saleh appoints Adel Abdul Mehdi as the new government.

25 October Parliament approves 14 ministers in the new government headed by Adel Abdel Mehdi.

December 11 Authorities open the Green Zone in central Baghdad in front of traffic and citizens in part.

December 15 Nobel Peace Prize winner Nadia Murad dedicates the prize to build a hospital for victims of sexual abuse in the northern Iraqi city of Sinjar.

December 24 The House of Representatives votes for two new ministers within Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's government out of five portfolios still pending due to political differences between the blocks.

December 26 US President Donald Trump arrives in Iraq on a surprise visit to inspect his country's troops there and congratulates them on the birth of a child, while denying any plans to withdraw US troops from Iraq. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum