Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18

Go down

frank delta -  "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18 Empty "It Might Change Again" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/22/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:49 am

KTFA

DELTA » December 22nd, 2018

Currency

Currency Import regulations:

Local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD) and foreign currencies: must be declared on arrival.

1. Nationals or residents of Iraq being older than 18 years of age:

a. local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD): up to a maximum of IQD 100,000.

b. foreign currencies: up to a maximum of USD 10,000.- or equivalent.

2. All other passengers: up to the amount imported and declared.

GiGi » December 22nd, 2018

Wow Delta has that changed? the amount they can leave with or bring in?

NO MORE THAN 100000 DINAR OUT OF IRAQ = $83 !!!

Ty1 » December 22nd, 2018

At current rate 100,000 IQD is only $90USD. Wow. Does not make sense unless.....$anta is coming.

SpeedRacer » December 22nd, 2018

Isn’t that law from several years ago Delta?

2018.....IT MIGHT CHANGE AGAIN!!!

Tmellraney » December 22nd, 2018

This is currency standards on a international platform. International regulations. 10,000 usd gives it away

McDan » December 22nd, 2018

Dinar worth .10 X 100,000 equal $10,000 IMO

IT WILL ADJUST !!! (wink)

BLAST FROM THE PAST..

Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination!!!

NOTE....February 06, 2010

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollar.

GMan » December 22nd, 2018

Not looking for a political debate here, but just posting this to be careful and on the lookoutafter reading H.R. 7213 that our Potus signed into law yesterday... See something, please tell someone. This has me quite concerned, so please be careful over the Holiday traveling...Hopefully we don't get a Presidential Alert warning..

Today, I have signed into law H.R. 7213, the “Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Act of 2018” (the “Act”). The Act redesignates the Department of Homeland Security’s Domestic Nuclear Detection Office as the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD Office).

The CWMD Office will coordinate with other Federal efforts and develop a strategy and policy to plan for, detect, and protect against unauthorized chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear materials or devices in the United States....

The Act, however, raises constitutional concerns.

Section 2(a)(10) of the Act purports to require the Assistant Secretary for the CWMD Office, a position created by the Act, to consult with certain congressional committees before making any changes in the structure or requirements of the “Securing the Cities” program.

My Administration will treat this provision as advisory. I hope that consultation will be possible, and I recognize the benefits of working with the Congress on the “Securing the Cities” program. Nevertheless, the Act’s mandatory consultation provision is not consistent with the Constitution’s separation of powers.

Section 2(g)(6) of the Act purports to require the Secretary of Homeland Security annually to provide a report to the Congress that includes recommendations for any necessary statutory changes regarding the CWMD Office, or, if no statutory changes are deemed necessary, an explanation of that conclusion.

My Administration will treat this provision in a manner consistent with Article II, section 3 of the Constitution, which provides the President the discretion to recommend to the Congress only “such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.”

DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 21, 2018.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-by-the-president-16/?fbclid=IwAR3xHwC8lmW5yCyzaE1r-R027eicuVQFvIceU68fxZTczU7xC11K0Xvj0Os

Dena » December 22nd, 2018

IMO.. its all preplanned..everything you see is for as Frank would say PURPOSE.. its time for fireworks in more ways than one

Samson » December 22nd, 2018

No vote on the Cabinet Cab during Saturday's parliamentary session

22nd December, 2018

MP Ahmed al-Asadi, on Saturday, why the vote on the ministerial cab on the agenda of today's session, while noting that the meeting tomorrow will include a vote on the five ministries.

"Today's meeting did not include a vote on the ministerial cab," al-Asadi told a news conference. "The candidates were dropped for education and immigration ministries last week."

He added that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to provide alternatives after sending their information to integrity and accountability and criminal restrictions," adding that "on Sunday there will be a hearing to vote on the five ministries."

He added that "Abdul Mahdi has the right to replace any minister," adding that "Faleh Fayadh is the candidate of the tender and there is no intention of Abdul Mahdi or a decision to replace it." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum