Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18

Go down

frank delta -  "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18 Empty "Blast from the Past" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/18/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:33 am

KTFA

DELTA » December 18th, 2018

OPINION PIECE!!!

FROM.....10/18/2018

Assistant Professor Dr. Safwan Qusay Abdul Halim, said that the current economic situation does not allow the implementation of the project to delete zeros from the currency, attributed to the unstable conditions in the Middle East and the possibility of the existence of illegal local currencies looking for a way to enter the domestic banking system.

Abdul-Halim said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency "Nina" The Iraqi Central Bank is trying to restore confidence in the Iraqi currency and enter into the international currency market and facilitate the task of calculations by deleting zeros, and pointed out that the project can cause confusion in monetary policy and the value of the Iraqi dinar.

Therefore, the procedure to delete zeros is a correct measure, but the current government to choose the appropriate time to replace the currency and transparent and subject to the highest degree of control was the governor of the Central Bank

Ali Alaq announced earlier in a press statement that currencies of small categories may prompt citizens to bid farewell to banks for difficulty to store As the central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros.

http://coadec.uobaghdad.edu.iq/?p=18893

FYI.......... OLD FROM....... 21 February 2012

CBI denies deleting zeros from local currency

BAGHDAD: Deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank action to delete zeros from the local currency dinar in May.

"What the media reported about the start of zeros in May is out of the question," Mazhar told reporters today. "Such a procedure starts at the beginning of the new fiscal year, not in the middle of it.

He added that the central bank will start on Wednesday with new measures to provide banks with a rate of interest on the price of foreign currency for sale does not exceed (10 dinars), as the Central Bank sells the dollar to banks at (1179) dinars, and should not be sold For citizens of more than a price (1189) dinars.

He pointed out that in the event of banks breaking the new instructions will be withdrawn license to deal in the market of auctions of the Central Bank of Foreign Currency.

The Iraqi official stressed that this action was to prevent the monopoly of banks, which is inconsistent with the policies of the Central Bank, which provides for the non-exploitation of citizens, raising interest rates to degrees affecting the exchange rate of foreign currency in the domestic market
https://elaph.com/Web/Economics/2012/2/718113.html

GreenClan » December 18th, 2018

THANKS DELTA>....great blast from two pasts......SO 1/1/2019 **** i see Stars and an RV coming our way.

MarkPam » December 18th, 2018

Thank you Delta! IMO, theoreticaly what you may be forecasting is the imminent announcement of Article 2 informing the citizens that effective in the new calendar year the CBI will be reinstating their currency internationally and informing them of their new purchasing power. If this theory proves out, then they should be announcing something very soon, in writing, to the citizens of Iraq as the new year approaches per your article above. This also may coincide with our leaders red suit announcement in last nights cc!!. Again, IMO. Thank you!!

DELTA » December 18th, 2018

YES!!!

Don961 » December 18th, 2018

Suron reveals the scenes of today's session and confirms: Quorum is complete

06:53 - 18/12/2018
Special - balance News

revealed alliance moving , led by Moqtada al - Sadr, on Tuesday, about the scenes of today 's meeting , which saw the granting of confidence to three ministers, while noting that the quorum for the session during the vote on the cabinet was complete.

The MP for the alliance Bader Sayegh in an interview for / Mawazin News / "Before the meeting tried to gather deputies in the hall, but failed to complete the quorum for the meeting, after the gathering of 146 deputies only, and then political agreements were entered to enter the reform alliance MPs and become the number 266 deputies "He said.

He added that "after the quorum of the House of Representatives began to give confidence to the candidates for ministries of planning and higher education and culture and rejected the candidate of the Ministry of Education, which received only 90 votes and candidate Ministry of Immigration, which did not get the votes required."

He pointed out that "the talk of some deputies that the quorum of the meeting during the vote on the candidates is incomplete and unfounded health and the meeting was full quorum," noting that "the method of counting votes may be incorrect because of the adoption of manual counting, even if paper or electronic was better" .

The House of Representatives voted earlier in the day, to give confidence to three Zrae.anthy 29 / h is link

Samson » December 18th, 2018

In the document .. a parliamentary request to dismiss absentee and absentee MPs

2018/12/18 12:29

Demanded a deputy for the block Sawson, the presidency of the parliament to dismiss deputies who exceeded their absence one-third of the sessions of the first legislative term and those who failed to perform the constitutional oath.

The request for legal action against the deputies who have not held the constitutional oath until now and we are about to complete the first legislative term and where Article 11 of the Law of the House of Representatives No. 13 of 2018 states:

Third: The Council to dismiss the MP if it exceeded his absence Without a legitimate excuse more than one-third of the sessions of the Council in the Legislative Chapter One
Fourth: The failure of the MP to perform the constitutional oath without a legitimate excuse in absentia to attend the meeting

He pointed to the fact that "some of the deputies received executive positions is an overlap between the legislative authority and the Executive Authority And therefore please approach the Independent High Electoral Commission to provide the Council with the names of their deputies, in accordance with the law of elections of the House of Representatives.

The parliamentary chamber in the House of Representatives, announced on Monday, the names of eight of the winners of the winners who did not take the oath of office until the session on the sixth of January, they are:

1. Asaad Abdul Amir Abdul Ghaffar Tohma (Al-Eidani) (governor of Basra).

2. Hussein Jassim Nasser Hussein.

3. Haidar Jawad Kazem Al-Abbadi.

4. Rakan Saeed Ali Radwan.

5. Abdul Hussain Abdul Rida Baqir Mohammed.

6. Atwan Sayed Hassan Thamer.

7. Qasim Mohammed Jalal Hussein.

8. Nuri Kamel Mohammed Hassan (Maliki).

LINK

Don961 » December 18th, 2018

Washington announces the presence of five thousand US troops in Iraq

- 3 Hours ago

The US Embassy in Baghdad issued a new security alert for its citizens, the second in a few days, coinciding with the opening of the fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad. The International Coalition revealed the presence of more than 5,000 US troops on Iraqi soil.

"US forces on Iraqi soil number 5,200 and can not be disclosed for security reasons," said Ryan Ryan, a spokesman for the International Alliance, during a meeting in the Joint Operations Command. "Coalition forces are studying with all the forces under The Iraqi government is the extent to deal with the popular crowd and who are the forces that must be trained ».

"With the limited opening of the Green Zone in Baghdad, security protocols similar to those used throughout Baghdad were launched during working hours in that area," the US embassy in Baghdad said. The embassy identified three routes as measures to be taken: On the perimeter of the presence as well as be careful while crossing the International Green Zone ».

This is the second warning issued by the US Embassy in Baghdad, issued on the tenth of this month a security warning about the upcoming celebrations in the Iraqi capital on the occasion of the first anniversary of victory on the «urging», calling on its citizens not to travel to Iraq.

In addition, the leadership of the federal police forces to lift a number of controls and associations and the opening of a number of roads closed downtown Baghdad, within the plan said to aim to abolish the militarization of the capital and reduce traffic jams.

On the other hand, the commander of the Iraqi army aircraft, Hamid al-Maliki, the killing of elements of «da'ash» targeting what he described as an initial movement in a location in the province of Salah al-Din, said Maliki in a statement: «Through the Air Force flights continued to ensure air coverage of the operations, Armed with the remnants of gangs of an advocate, trying to dig a trench to reach another area near the units in the area confined to the village of knee, the movement of the first gangs in this place ».

He added that «Air Force managed to kill two gunmen in that area if they were identified within the command of Salahaddin operations».

The Security Information Center said in a statement that «a force from the National Security in the province of Salah al-Din has been able to arrest three defendants in the district of Hawija, issued a court warrants for belonging to gangs called in the so-called exercises». link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum