Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18

Go down

frank delta -  "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18 Empty "Opportunity Zones" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/12/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:47 am

KTFA

Doodlebug » December 12th, 2018

IMOO, interesting timing of this action by our President...

President Trump is going to sign an Executive Order today titled "Opportunity Zones". This Executive Order would encourage Private Investors to invest in low income zones.

You can take your Capital Gains and invest it say, long term 5 years, and get 10% reduction on the taxes that you would owe on the Capital gains (for the investment). Sounds like the private investor can go up to 10 years, then paying no capital gains on the increase of the investment.

Hmmmm... so anyone here that has, or is about to have a large capital gains taxable event, might want to read this executive order that is about to be signed... today.... and then take your questions to your Tax Attorney/Account and see if this might be of interest to you.

Rommy » December 12th, 2018

Thank you DoodleBug for this post and IMO good advice. In addition, IMO Opportunity Zones were included in the tax reform legislation. FTTI - Here are a couple of youtube videos ---

Tax Talks: Tax Incentives for Investing in Opportunity Zones

Jun 26, 2018

President Trump Working Session Regarding the Opportunity Zones Provided by Tax Reform

Feb 14, 2018

DELTA » December 12th, 2018

IQD EXCHANGE IN IRAQI MARKET FROM CBI:

9-Dec -1196.973- 1196.926
10-Dec- 1196.946- 1196.708
11-Dec -1195.517- 1195.484
12-Dec -1196.232 -1196.218

Samson » December 12th, 2018

Iraqi talks to hold an investment forum in Baghdad

12th December, 2018

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed al-Ani, discussed Wednesday with Qatari Prime Minister and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani the possibility of holding an investment forum in Baghdad

A statement on the website of the Ministry of Commerce, read by "Economy News", that "the Minister of Commerce, Dr. Mohammed Hashim Abdul Majid Al-Ani met with the Prime Minister of Qatar and Interior Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani," stressing the aspirations of the Iraqi side to "A Qatari Arab to invest in Baghdad through an invitation to provide businessmen and investors to see the Qatari investment opportunities in Iraq, including the Kurdistan region

Al-Ani said that "one of the priorities of the government program is to enter into real partnerships with the countries of the world, based on economic interests", stressing the importance of Iraq's accession to the Memorandum of Understanding on the facilitation of transport and transit traffic of economic and trade cooperation signed between the State of Qatar and the Republic of Turkey And Iran

He added that "the issue of entry visas is one of the important topics that serve the process of investment and real economic partnership and is important to increase the volume of trade exchange, as this partnership requires more facilities and most important entry visas

The Qatari prime minister stressed "the development of relations between the two countries and should be a real partnership between the private and public sectors in both countries and the desire to increase the volume of trade exchange. These meetings are the cornerstone of a new beginning, especially in the field of investment in various sectors LINK

Al-Dabbi calls on the Prime Minister to install a budget clause that includes the payment of 100 thousand per citizen

12th December, 2018

MP for the construction coalition Abdul-Amir Taiban al-Dabi, Wednesday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the installation of a paragraph in the budget next year, including the payment of 100 thousand per citizen.

"I ask the prime minister to install a paragraph in the budget includes the payment of 100 thousand dinars for every Iraqi is not an employee in the state," Al-Dabbi said in a tweet on Twitter.

"This is a guarantee for a decent life for those who do not have a source of livelihood and this is a benefit for every Iraqi citizen of the oil revenues of the country," he said, noting that "many oil producing countries are operating in this context except Iraq." LINK

Traders make profits "large" Altoman Iranian in the province of Kurdistan Region

12th December, 2018

A number of currency traders in the stock market in Sulaymaniyah province said on Wednesday that their peers had made double profits by buying and selling the Iranian toman

Traders said today that a number of their colleagues had made profits of up to 90% after therecovery of the Iranian Toman exchange rate against the US dollar

They added that those traders had injected the Iranian currency in the period of decline against the dollar

Traders noted that the best financial gain achieved in the currency market was those who dealt with Iranian companies

Sulaimaniya is the most popular province in dealing with the Iranian currency Altoman compared to the rest of the province and Iraq as a whole LINK

The Iraqi naval line returns to European ports after a break for more than three decades

2018/12/12 11:09

Minister of Transport, Abdullah Laibi, on Wednesday, the restoration of the Iraqi sea line to sail in European ports after a break for more than three decades.

"The return of the Iraqi maritime line to sail in European ports after passing the humpback vessel, the inspection of the French club to protect the ships in the Mediterranean basin with great success and appreciation," said Laibi in a statement received by the Euphrates News Agency.

For his part, the Inspector of the French Club thanked the crew of the ship to abide by their roles and to equip them safety equipment to provide them with all the equipment of the ship and crew. LINK

An Arab country planning an unprecedented action on the gold trade

2018/12/12 16:37

Sudan's Oil, Gas and Minerals Minister Azhari Abdullah said his country looks forward to setting up the first gold bourse as soon as possible, stressing that the new bourse will operate with international standards.

"There will be a stock exchange to deal with the purchase and sale of gold, which gives us the opportunity to bring buyers to Sudan and buy their currencies free," Abdullah said in a press statement. "The stock market will be of global specifications and global price, and will be based in Khartoum, In the same production areas."

He added: "Now there are legal procedures, and there must be a law governing this bourse, but we are working hard and diligence to be this project as soon as possible." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum