Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18

Go down

frank delta -  "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18 Empty "Confession is Next" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 12/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:22 am

KTFA

Clare » December 5th, 2018

…. ANOTHER GREAT, GREAT, CC...

I love the fact that we are waiting for them to ADMIT ARTICLE 8...CONFESSION IS NEXT!!!

And, the planning of the introduction of the polymer, small category notes... they will be around for a long time...they are planning for success...no counterfeiting... and the MR will not fail!

The heartbeat of the CC tonight is Fractional Banking...

FRACTIONAL BANKING is before us and that will be the only way the Dinar can leave the boarders of Iraq!

The Program rate, does not need fractional banking but... the International rate does!

THANK YOU FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA & TEAMS!! You all are truly AMAZING!!!
BRAVO!

The CC was in Frank's Opinion & this post is IMO

---

Monday Night KTFA CC 12-4-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/VMIEn9vv7F

PLEASE NOTE!!! OUR NEW FORMAT IN PLACE FOR THIS CALL.

WE START PROMPTLY AT 7PM EST AND BEGIN WITH A PRAYER AND THE SHOFAR.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE WILL START THE UPDATE ON THE IQD.

DURING THE CALL WE WILL TAKE A BREAK AND BRING IN ONE ADVERTISER FOR A 10 MINUTE PROMO. THEN WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE IQD UPDATE.

BREAKS WILL BE TAKEN THROUGHOUT THE CALL TO BRING IN OUR ADVERTISERS FOR A 10 MINUTE SPOT.

---

Samson » December 5th, 2018

Iraq's policy announced next Monday an official holiday

5th December, 2018

Iraq's cabinet announced on Tuesday that it would consider Monday an official holiday in the country

The Cabinet said in a brief statement to Twaf News that it had obstructed the official working day of Monday, January 10, "on the occasion of the first anniversary of the declaration of victory over the organization of a supporter of the terrorist thanks to the blood of our martyrs and the heroic heroines of all our forces LINK

Rafidain announces the distribution of salaries of retired citizens for the occasion of December

5th December, 2018

Rafidain Bank announced the distribution of the salaries of the civilian retirees for the December meal through electronic payment tools

"The salaries of the civilian pensioners were paid for the December meal through electronic payment tools," the bank's information office said in a statement received by Al-Mawaloma.

He pointed out that "pensioners can receive their salaries by the branches of the bank in Baghdad and the provinces instead of special outlets, some of which impose large sums for receipt of the salary of retired."

The National Pension Authority announced on Wednesday that it will distribute the salaries of retired citizens for the December 2018 period. LINK

Popeye07 » December 5th, 2018

The table is set to release the rate before year's end.. Before this Dec. 10th meeting would certainly put the icing on the cake... With a cherry on top... IMO

The 2018 Annual Conference of the Central Bank of Iraq .... The harvest of achievements and the start of the development process for the year 2019

5th December, 2018 by Samir Nusairi

The Central Bank will end 2018 by holding its fourth annual conference on 2018/12/10under the slogan (Development Role of the Central Bank), which will discuss the two main axes, namely the developmental dimension of monetary policy and the developmental role of the banking sector.

The conference comes at this time, The ministerial cab of the new government and the start of the process of economic reform and economic stability, according to the government curriculum comes and the central bank is subjected to a campaign of malicious and unfair away from neutrality and equity and proper evaluation of the efforts made by the Central Bank in the The economic and security shocks are a confirmation of his success in achieving his annual plan for 2018 in supporting the national economy during the economic and financial crisis and the war on terror.

His measures and policies have formed a bright spot and a successful success experience in a country that is going through harsh conditions and a historic phase that is the hardest to face the economic challenges

The stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar and maintain the inflation rate of not more than 2% and the level of foreign reserves within the rates according to international standards, where the foreign reserves of Iraq amounted to 62 billion dollars and the third alternative Arab and the adequacy ratio exceeded 160% according to the latest international standard for measuring efficiency and stimulate the sector Regulatory, supervisory and supervisory banking and the establishment of new units within the regulatory structures of banks

such as compliance and combating money laundering and financing of terrorism, credit and operational risk management and banking awareness and the issuance of the Money Laundering Law 39 for the year 2015 and the development of systems Payment and the application of all electronic payments by retail and mobile and the establishment of the national division and work on the application of international standards in financial reporting Inline with the transparency and disclosure principle, the Bank's efforts to stimulate financial inclusion and focus on the initiative to settle the salaries of employees in order to increase the financial coverage of the population who do not have accounts in the banking system, which amounted to 22.6 and activate the initiative to finance small and medium enterprises

In order to restore confidence in the banking sector, the Central Bank re-evaluated and classified banks in accordance with international standards and standards in evaluating business results and measuring the efficiency of performance as well as establishing the deposit guarantee company in order to raise the savings rate at banks and reduce the percentage of housekeeping in the economy and thus activate the economy through activating investment, Organizational structure and development of the depository center in the Iraqi securities market and the establishment of a national credit center

At the level of international banking relations, the Central Bank and the exceptional efforts of the Governor and his team have succeeded in restoring relations with Arab and foreign central banks and delivering the achievements of the past four years to the international financial institutions such as the Financial Action Group ( FATF ) (Gray) to normal follow-up

The visit of the Governor to the UN Security Council and his presentation of the achievements and organizational, structural and technical developments and compliance with international standards in financial reporting, Iraq 'seconomy and Iraq 's ability to adhere to international credit benefits as the accolades of the World Bank and the IMF have had a clear impact in strengthening economic resilience and financial victory and move steadily towards financial sustainability

That achieved in 2018 of the important achievements will make it start with the implementation of its plan for 2019 to re-evaluate banks and classification in line with international standards in measuring the efficiency of performance and activating the contribution of the banking sector in development and in community and humanitarian initiatives and to continue qualitative development procedures and build balanced relations with international and Arab banks and Consider the structure of the banking sector, which enhances the role of government and private banks in the transition from the role of banking to the developmental role LINK

DELTA » December 5th, 2018

THANK YOU SUPER-SAMSON....(Big Smile)

“the start of the process of economic reform and economic stability,”

Marcia3 » December 5th, 2018

IMO: So Monday is supposed to be a holiday,yes? But the CBI is working? They are having a conference--their FOURTH one? Summing up the four years of study for the MR maybe?) Coincidence? Fake news? I don't know...but I agree with Gigi..I love it and this is interesting!

2Cents » December 5th, 2018

IMO....So, the auctions kind of hung in there rising just slightly.........uncertainty!!....

Monday the 10th is a Holiday but the CBI is announcing a Conference for that day.....hmmmmm

The Kurds are not playing ball both in Parliament and with the upcoming holiday.....therefore, I would think their payroll schedule that includes the 10th is still the plan.....

We have yet to see the Federal payroll released......

However, next week in the US may be extremely "distracting"......It should have been this week but a distraction "coincidentally" occurred.......Perhaps it will kick off on the 10th......I have yet to see the rescheduling calendar for the events postponed from this week and particularly those that were to occur today, 12/5.......

Photo Collection Before production in Egypt .. View the form of plastic money in the countries of the world

4th December, 2018

By 2020, Egypt will enter the list of countries that deal with the plastic bank. The deal will be through the "plastic pound" after Tariq Amer, the central bank governor, announced today that it will start production at the new Central Bank of Egypt in the new administrative capital. Next year.

The Governor of the Central Bank said in his statements to Al-Watan that the production of the new Egyptian currency categories would be carried out with the latest production lines in the world, indicating that this decision was aimed at reducing the falsification of paper money and reducing the cost of printing.

The new plastic coins are made of "environmentally friendly" polymer, first made in Australia in 1988. Polymer is now used in more than 20 different countries such as Australia, Canada, Fiji, Mauritius, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Romania and Vietnam.
Australia

In 1991 Papua New Guinea began using plastic currencies before all currencies converted to plastic sheets in 2008.

Romania was the first European country to offer a full range of plastic paper money between 1999 and 2001. New Zealand conducted plastic coin experiments in 1999 and produced the first polymeric paper for $ 20. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand then converted all its observations into plastic over the course of the twelve Months.

In 2007, Brunei was transformed into plastic banknotes. Canada, Chile, Gambia, Nicaragua, Trinidad and Tobago and the Maldives joined the countries that were recently added to the list of countries using the plastic currency.

In 2013, the Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) contracted with De La Roo to print the plastic currency, the company that makes the new currency for the countries that adopted the materials, to be the first Arab country to use plastic currencies.

The Bank of England issued a decision to issue new plastic coins at the beginning of 2016 in the category of 5, 10 and 20, which bore the image of the Queen of Britain, and this is the first time in British history that you issue plastic coins.

Pictures may be found here LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum