Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18

Go down

frank delta -  "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18 Empty "They Must Implement" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/19/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 am

KTFA

DELTA » November 19th, 2018

JUST IN FRANKIEEEE

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency"

GodsServant » November 19th, 2018

Delta who is NAS? Thank you

NEWSPAPER https://www.nasnews.com/

Tony777 » November 19th, 2018

What is re-assuring it's the CBI saying project MUST be implemented

"The currency structuring project, when it was first floated, faced many objections. It was postponed to be launched again in 2014 and started to be implemented," said Abdulkarim Hassan, general manager of the issue and treasury, in an interview with NAS today (November 19, 2018). A new reason to postpone it. "

Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."

He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."

Don961 » November 19th, 2018

The objections led to his postponement twice

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project

"Structuring the currency"

Monday 19 November 2018

(video link)

Baghdad - Nas

The Central Bank of Iraq revealed on Monday details of the project "Structuring the currency",

which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.

"The currency structuring project, when it was first floated, faced many objections. It was postponed to be launched again in 2014 and started to be implemented," said Abdulkarim Hassan, general manager of the issue and treasury, in an interview with NAS today (November 19, 2018). A new reason to postpone it. "

Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."

He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement." link

FAMILY I WILL JOIN FRANKIE TONIGHT TO EXPLAIN THE ARTICLE...(CC 7PM est)

Z1world » November 19th, 2018

Here is another translation. Delta is this accurate? More descriptive...

The central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, unveiled the details of the "Currency structuring" project, which aims to eliminate 3 zeros, to facilitate currency trading.

"The Currency structuring project, when it first faced many objections, was postponed to be put back in 2014 and started to apply, but the emergence of ISIS was a new reason to postpone it," said director-general of release and Cabinet Abdul Kreem Hassan in an interview with Nas today (19 November 2018).

"The Currency structure project aims to delete three zeros to convert the thousand dinars to one dinar, while the thousand dinars in the place of the million dinars," Hassan said.

"The project allows for the printing of new categories of dinars and half dinars, down to the handling of the fils," he said.

"The idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project needs only to be implemented," he stressed, stressing that "this project must be carried out despite the constraints that led to its postponement."

2Cents » November 19th, 2018

Hey Z1world........!!!!!!!.......CURRENCY TRADING!!!!.........with Iran!!!!! They MUST IMPLEMENT!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum