Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18

Go down

frank delta -  "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18 Empty "Tried, Tested, and Successful" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/28/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:27 am

KTFA

Iobey777 » October 28th, 2018

Hmmm....did anyone else catch what Walkingstick highlighted ? It said “ national Iraqi dinar”!!! (Link to full Post)

Frank26 » October 28th, 2018

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WONDERED WHEN IT WOULD BE NOTICED.

Walkingstick » October 28th, 2018

Well done. Yep .... adopting, the predominant medium of exchange for the purchasing of services, goods.... sovereign ---->1 nation ----> 1 currency Regards ....

MilitiaMan » October 28th, 2018

If they are adopting, the predominant medium of exchange for the purchasing of services, goods, then the sovereign nation and her currency will need 1 interdependent, yet, national rate. Here are some things that suggest that we are well beyond that time now.

Correct me if I am wrong Sir, if you please? As we have been told the calculations have been done already. The symposium introduced to those in the need to know (albeit with reservations on what can or cannot be disclosed publicly, i.e., smalls, coins, rate, when...) about the lower denoms, 250, 500 and 1000 with new security features, publicly.

There was an article about the high level training of the trainers (trained on the new). Well they did that over a ten day period that finished up this last Thursday. I suspect it fits with in the Turkmenistan model of which some parts of it are below. They have had training on the new currency to becoming out in the Month of October they told us per articles.

Well by turning off Iran today real close (possibly days ago), they won't let them use the old IQD nor the New IQD, and or the USD per sanctions that apparently are in place early, and they don't have the new IQD yet.. Fascinating, if that holds true.

The new currency looks to be the trigger point to seriously put the squeeze on.. If the Iranians can't use the old and don't have the new, they'll not benefit from the new Real Effective Exchange Rate for the New IQD.

Man, if that holds true, there are going to be some folks feeling a lot of economic pain... Imagine, your seating on 10 million IQD and in Iran? Can't spend them or exchange them for USD nor New IQD.. lol SMH~ They are effectively worthless to those imposed by sanctions.. imo!~ MM

Walkingstick » October 28th, 2018

Yep, internally: Tried, tested and successful... They are, adopting.... in motion. Has yet, to be ... adopted, implemented/ concluded.... publicly. Yep, much came ... from, that training .... All within, the Turkmenistan model/ article ....Regards....

MilitiaMan » October 28th, 2018

Kinda supports what your talking about.. imo ~ MM

"National Currency DEFINITION of 'National Currency' A national currency is a legal tender issued by a country's central bank or monetary authority. It is typically the predominant medium of exchange for purchasing goods and services.

In the United States, the dollar is the primary form of currency, backed by the full faith and credit of the government and the Federal Reserve. Large currency bases like the dollar and even the British pound (GBP) can also play an instrumental role in other regions of the world. For example, commodity prices are quoted in US dollars (USD) despite trading in countries outside of the United States.

What's more, some countries might peg their national currency to the US dollar to keep inflation aligned with expectations and maintain a stable monetary policy regime. Read more: National Currency

https: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/national-currency.asp#ixzz5VGUXqN1h

Frank26 » October 28th, 2018

KTFA KONA ................ IT IS NOT ABOUT "INTER" NATIONAL CURRENCY ................. IT IS ABOUT IRAQ'S NATIONAL CURRENCY .........BUT .................. MORE IMPORTANT IS ....................... OPPS MY LAP TOP JUST BROKE.
JOIN ME IN TEAM CHAT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW ON YOUR MONDAY CC.

DELTA » October 28th, 2018

AL SADAR ALLIANCE WANTS ONE OF THE 2 POSITION ….WOW

INFORMED SOURCE: SURON WANTS THE SECRETARIAT OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTER OR CENTRAL BANK

Revealed a political source familiar, on Sunday, that the alliance is seeking to seek the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers or the Central Bank, noting that the alliance of wisdom heading towards the secretariat of Baghdad, while demanding the Sunni blocs Integrity Commission.

The source said the "Al-Ghad Press", "The Alliance of Suron seeks to obtain the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers or the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq."

He added that "the stream of wisdom is moving to obtain the post of Secretary of Baghdad and his candidate Abdul Hussein Abtan, former Minister of Youth and Sports."

The source pointed out that "some Shiite blocs are interested in the leadership of the Shiite Waqf," pointing out that "there is agreement that the Integrity Commission go to the year and is likely to be led by MP Ali al-Sijeri." ​

According to the system of quotas in the sharing of positions, the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers was the share of the Islamic Dawa Party during the last three governments, and in the last two governments added to the Central Bank, and the Secretariat of Baghdad and the Integrity Commission did not settle on a particular party, but the latter was a share of the coalition of the rule of law The outgoing government.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/Iraq-News/179914/AlghadPress

Don961 » October 28th, 2018

This is the last letter of Haidar Abadi

Editorial Date: 2018/10/28 16:52

[Baghdad - Where]
Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi presented a final message to the Iraqi people.

Abadi said in a speech received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "with the end of the mandate of my government, and hand over the secretariat to the new government in accordance with the rules of peaceful transfer of power and smooth transition of the administration of the State, allow me to extend to you, the Majid people thanks and magnificence of your effort and jihad The path, security, unity and sovereignty of Iraq. "

He added that "I thank you, I also offer you an apology for any negligence unintentionally, and all palaces because of the potential and circumstances Cairo, if you want only to reform as you can."

He said, "My Iraqi people, I took responsibility in 2014 and faced enormous challenges that almost overwhelmed Iraq and its existence. Much has been bet on our collapse because of the da'ashi terrorism, the suffocating financial situation, the floods of the displaced and the disintegration of the state. We have won the bet on your sacrifices and your patience. We have preserved the economy from collapse and prepared the position of Iraq, and here to perform the duty of thanks and gratitude for the establishment of good authority, the sacrifices of the Iraqi army, the counterterrorism forces, the federal police, fighters of the popular crowd, Peshmerga forces,All those who supported us from our regional and international friends and allies in our war against terrorism. "

He said, "My great people, and I cherish responsibility. We have achieved many achievements despite the difficult circumstances of war and economy. We have come to power and large parts of our lands and cities have been usurped by terrorism. Oil prices have fallen below $ 30 a barrel. And we have won by sacrificing the challenge of existence, unity and community peace. "

"My government has succeeded in supporting you in many fields, including the fact that we have kept the economy and the dinar from collapsing, and prevented us from inflating prices. We have improved the production of electricity from 11,000 megawatts to 16,000 megawatts, except for the Kurdistan Region, and we were able to secure salaries and subsidies, .

"The past four years have not only been years of liberalization and preservation of the unity of the country, but also years of promoting economic reform, energy sectors, management and sustainable development, and also witnessed the active development of our military and security institutions and our balanced relations with the world. And security prevail and the unity of the community in the best form, .. I hope that I have performed the duties of the secretariat with honor, integrity and dedication."

"I have announced my support for the new government and will wholeheartedly support it within the parameters of national reconciliation, reform and reconstruction, and free national will," Abadi said. Victory is a state project aimed at completing the building of the state and its cohesion and development and national decision, a project across the sectarian barriers, ethnic and partisan, has the balance of achievements and acceptable performance and balanced policy.

He concluded by saying: "My people have peace and an apology, and I assure him of my honor to belong to him, and to continue to work with him and him, and I change the position of responsibility. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum