Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18

Go down

frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 Empty "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 am

KTFA

Frank26 » October 2nd, 2018

KTFA KONA :

WE CALCULATED TO TELL YOU ON LAST NIGHT'S CC ................. " WE DO NOT CARE WHO THE PM IS ........... ALL MY TEAMS WANT TO SEE IS THE SITTING OF THE GOI."

THEN TODAY CAME ALONG ....................... TA DA .............. YOU NOW WILL SEE THIS GOI ANNOUNCE ITSELF............... AND IT WILL NOT TAKE THE FULL 30 DAYS THEY ARE PERMITTED TO USE.

AND THEN ................... IMO ................ AS WE SHARED LAST NIGHT :

IMO ............. WE WILL NOW SEE THE LD'S COME TO REPLACE THE OLD AND WORN OUT CURRENCY...................... SHORTLY THEREAFTER THE RELEASE OF THE SMALL CURRENCY CATEGORY NOTES THAT THE CBI TOLD US WOULD COME OUT IN THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER ACCOMPANIED BY A LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS FROM THEIR EXCHANGE RATE.

ALL OF THIS IS IN THE FINAL ARTICLE THREAD.

WALKINGSTICK TONIGHT GAVE YOU THE PROCESSION OF WHAT IS TO FOLLOW NEXT WITH THE GOI SITTING. LINK

TOMORROW NIGHT POST PRODUCT CC .................. I WILL GIVE YOU THE VALUE OF ......... THIS FULLY SEATED GOI. AS I SAID LAST NIGHT .............. I DID NOT CARE WHO THE PM WAS ................. NOR DID THE CBI. BUT I SURE DO CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CBI IS NOW ............... PREPARED ............. TO DO.

WHY?

BECAUSE AS I SAID ............. IMO .............. THIS SITTING WAS / IS .............. THE FINAL SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT !!!

DELTA » October 2nd, 2018

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

ABADI CONGRATULATE Adil Abdul-Mahdi TO FORUM THE NEXT GOV

THAT'S WAS FAST I LIKE IT!!!

New President of Iraq Barham Salih with New Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Al Halb formally designates Adil AbdA lMahdi as Prime Minister-designate of Iraq. We wish Dr. Adil success in forming a strong national government on the constitutional timeline.

frank delta -  "Now Prepared" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 10/2/18 Goi-new_orig

Don961 » October 2nd, 2018

Prime Minister of Iraq

The Prime Minister of Iraq is Iraq's head of government. The Prime Minister was originally an appointed office, subsidiary to the head of state, and the nominal leader of the Iraqi parliament. Under the newly adopted constitution the Prime Minister is to be the country's active executive authority. Nouri al-Maliki (formerly Jawad al-Maliki) was selected to be Prime Minister on 21 April 2006. On 14 August 2014 al-Maliki agreed to step down as prime minister of Iraq to allow Haider al-Abadi to take his place.

Appointment

The Council of Representatives elected the President of the Republic and his Deputies, including the President of the Council of Ministers.

The Presidency Council then shall name a Prime Minister unanimously. According to this, The Presidency Council must agree on a candidate for the post within two weeks. In the event that it fails to do so, the responsibility of naming the Prime Minister reverts to the National Assembly. In that event, the Council of Representatives must confirm the nomination by an absolute majority. If the Prime Minister is unable to nominate his Council of Ministers within one month, the Presidency Council shall name another Prime Minister.

Agencies directly subordinate

The Iraqi Counter Terrorism Bureau reports to the Prime Minister directly. The Iraqi CTB oversees the Iraqi Counter Terrorism Command, a formation that includes all Iraqi Special Operations Forces. As of 30 June 2009, there had been legislation in progress for a year to make the Iraqi CTB a separate ministry. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum