Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18

Go down

frank delta -  "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18 Empty "One Event" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/13/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:25 am

KTFA

DELTA » September 13th, 2018

"STRENGTHEN THE CURRENCY AND THE IRAQI DINAR AT THE PRESENT TIME"

YOU DON'T STRENGTHEN THE IRAQI DINAR BY PRINTING MORE MONEY.....BY INCREASING THE VALUE...IT WILL BE ONE EVENT..(Big Smile) GOOD JOB SAMSON

Samson » September 13th, 2018

Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash

13th September, 2018

The economic expert, Al-Amin safe haven, a move by the Central Bank to put quantities of local currency that meet the needs of the market and citizen, calling for the need to encourage the use of the card (Key Card) to reduce the damage of cash

​The secretary said in a statement quoted by the newspaper "time" and viewed by "economy News", "The local currency has passed on the issuance of more than a decade, causing damage to large quantities of them as a result of trading among citizens over the past years and this is contrary to what is in other countries, Damaged every five years

He pointed out that "the bank's positive step to meet the need of the market and the citizen, despite the delay because the small local currencies have become scarce and most of them damaged," and the Secretary said that "strengthening the currency and the Iraqi dinar at the present time, where some countries are experiencing economic deterioration leads to the recovery of Iraq's economy and the bank need attention For this sensitive issue

"Unfortunately, Iraq is still lagging behind in the use of electronic financial cards in transactions such as the card and others that contain the bank account of the person and through which to shop from any party, so those concerned encourage the use of these cards to keep the currency from damage

The bank plans to launch large amounts of local currency in small groups next month LINK

2Cents » September 13th, 2018

Yesterday I tried again to show the positive aspect of this "speculative" investment so that all that may be growing weary can continue to hold their head high.........For those that did not agree with these posts, please listen to the CC from last night at the 1:32:20 mark.......last month I had written a lengthy dissertation on this subject but it was restricted from view at that time......

Everyone holding IQD should be excited as we know that there is no doubt Iraq intends to Redenominate(delete the zeros), there is no doubt that the Redenomination can only work with a significant rate adjustment.......

When and if they ever are allowed to RI does not matter to me in the long run, however, the RI will facilitate ease of transactions throughout the world......That includes ours but IMSO, it will not be required.........However, the RI will facilitate the "elimination" of the currency sales at the window which would help the "Trump plan" on Iran IMO......

This RD with associated rate change was definitely to occur all the way back to 2010.......We can be 100% positive on this as the Special Inspector General for the Reconstruction of Iraq report to the US Congress specifically stated that fact!!!!!

It was "postponed" according to the report.........NOT CANCELED!!!

I truly hope that helps any of our friends and family here who may be growing weary....Hang in there!!!! Whether September, Muharram, October or even January, we are getting close to seeing this RD take place......Personally, I like September for many reasons including those I noted yesterday......If September ends and we have yet to see the RD process take place, I will study October.....

(As an aside, it is my understanding that the Trump administration projected many months ago that by 11/11, Iran will be looking to enter agreements........IMO, the longer the USD sales at the window continue in Iraq as they are [huge today, 215 million], it will be difficult to make the 11/11 goal).....

The stars are aligning in our favor.......FINALLY!!!

One more thing today.........

It appears that the articles talking about Abadi going to the US on the 13th were as I suspected, nothing more than Iraqi politics......realize when you read articles that the current politics in Iraq, until we see the 3 Presidents and confidence vote resolved, are as bad as the Democrats and MSM vs Trump in the US........keep that in mind when reading

As to Abadi........who cares????.......we know he will be here in 12 days!!!!! What's more, the CBI controls the RD timing and details , not the GOI......IMO, the only thing we need the Iraq government to do is "accept the obligations of Article VIII".......based on all we have learned from WS, it would appear this has already occurred......

IMO, it is better that Abadi is home and hopefully solidifying stability in the government..... however, he IS acting PM today.....

TSM » September 13th, 2018

Kinda looks like he's in Iraq... maybe he can time travel later today

Decisions of the Council of Ministers for today's meeting

13th September, 2018

The Council of Ministers held its regular session on Thursday under the chairmanship of the President of the Council, Haider Al-Abbadi, and voted on a number of resolutions, including referral of the draft housing and tourism in Basra to the Supreme National Investment Commission for the purpose of study and re-presented to the government.

"The Cabinet held its regular session today under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi reviewed the results of his visit to the province of Basra and the observations and measures taken, For a report on the visit of Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Provincial Reconstruction and Services Committee to the province of Basra.

He added that "the Council discussed many issues and issued several resolutions, including the approval of the exemption of textbooks from customs duties, pointing out that" the Council decided to increase the salaries of members of the popular mobilization and equality with their counterparts in the armed forces and from the date of the first of the tenth month of the year Current and as defined by the law of the general budget of emergency reserves.

Abadi, according to the statement, "to refer the project of the Mufti housing and tourism in Basra, to the Supreme National Investment Commission for the purpose of study and re-presented to the government."

The statement added that "the Council approved the proposed mechanism and recommendations for solving the problem of damages and infrastructions that have occurred in the projects of water, sewerage, land and other projects, while agreeing to complete the project of the roundabout Imam Hussein II, in addition to approving the postponement of the payment of customs duties imposed on the materials included in the Building the Imam Hussein Mosque in the holy province of Karbala, after confirmation of the quantities of the competent committee in the Prime Minister's Office."

He explained that "the Council approved the registration of vehicles for the disabled and special needs in accordance with the relevant decisions, in addition to the approval of the Ministry of Finance transfers assignments of contractors' receivables according to the projects of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, as well as transfer amount to the Ministry of Transport of the allocations of the project of the implementation of the West Breakwater The port of Faw Al-Kabeer receivables of the Korean company executed."

The statement added that "it was agreed to transfer the rights and obligations of the companies in the Electricity Authority canceled to the Ministry of Electricity, while the Council agreed to amend the name of the Faculty of Architecture of Humanities to become the College of Architecture University." LINK

Don961 » September 13th, 2018

As a result of its excellent performance .. The Central Bank of Iraq officially comes out of the list of EU sanctions Economy , 2018/09/13 14:58 link

Judy » September 13th, 2018

Another HUGE sign that the RI is Very, Very close, IMO!

Don961 » September 13th, 2018

This is what al-Sadr and al-Amiri agreed in Najaf al-Ashraf?

Policy , 2018/09/13 17:44 ,

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

The coalition of construction, on Thursday, "the most important discussed between Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri yesterday in Najaf al-Ashraf."

"The leader of the coalition Ghaznafr watermelon," that "Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri in Najaf, discussed the process of forming a new government and the status of the House of Representatives for its fourth session."

He added that "Sadr and Amiri agreed to pass the subject of the President of the House of Representatives and his deputies in the session next Saturday, considering the delay naming the Speaker of Parliament has become unconstitutional, which is supposed to be completed in the first session of the new parliament 2018.

He noted that "this understanding between Sadr and Amiri will contribute to accelerate the announcement of the largest parliamentary bloc in order to form a new government based on common understandings."

He stressed melon not to reach a final agreement on who will occupy the post of prime minister next only after the passage of the President of the House of Representatives and then the President of the Republic. link

Revolutionary advantage" .. NASA sends humans to Mars

13th September, 2018

US Department of Space and Space (NASA) on Wednesday tested a new heat shield resembling an umbrella that could help humans land on Mars.

The new technology is designed to be folded into smaller rockets that will be opened in space to protect larger payloads when entering the planet's atmosphere, said Brandon Smith, chief scientist at the new project. The new shield shape allows it to protect larger sizes of current thermal shields. "On the wider ranges, they can be used for something like the missions of human exploration of Mars or the possible decline of human loads on the planet," Smith told Reuters at Spaceport America, about 80 km from Las Cruces, New Mexico.

NASA is preparing to send a new probe to Mars in 2020 and plans to send astronauts to the planet in 2033. The probe will look for signs of life on the planet and technology, which could help astronauts stay there. The goal of sending astronauts to Mars was set in 2010 under the administration of former President Barack Obama, and confirmed by President Donald Trump in December.

Smith said that before NASA could send humans to Mars, it would need to unload a lot of payloads there, and the new thermal shield could help if it worked. He added that the new shield could also be used with crew capsules to protect astronauts. The shield, launched by a sub-orbital spacecraft developed by UBS Aerospace, was tested at Spaceport in southern New Mexico. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum