Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18

Go down

frank delta -  "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18 Empty "CBI have to Act Faster" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 8/24/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:41 am

KTFA

Samson » August 24th, 2018

Another article on this today - now with the exchange rate listed they may mean 121 thousand - some translations do that. Delty over to you on that one thanks.

DELTA » August 24th, 2018

ARABIC VERSION SAYING 121 DINARS PER DOLLAR ..EITHER WAY CBI HAVE TO ACT FASTER NOW...IRAN IS EVIL..

In the absence of the government of Abadi, Iran injects fake Iraqi currency in large quantities and pulls the dollar

24th August, 2018

Observers: Iran's militias pump a billion Iraqi dinars fake and are working to force the central bank to pump the dollar

The fake dinar against the dollar: the mullahs provide his financial needs through the Iraqi market

In what is described as the dirty task that is being carried out in full swing, the efforts of Giran and its militias in Iraq over the past few days to get the dollar by all illegal means. After Washington imposed economic sanctions on it, especially in the matter of dealing with the dollar.

Iraqi officials have revealed that Iran is pursuing a new strategy to supply its US dollar needs by working to reduce the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.

Tehran faces serious difficulties in obtaining the dollar after US sanctions have been imposed on it, and has been barred from using the currency in its international dealings. Iran's dirty strategy is to pump a large Iraqi currency in large quantities into Iraqi markets and push for increased demand for the US dollar by local traders.

The fake dinar

If Iraq can not cope with the smuggling of fake Iraqi dinars into its territory, this strategy will force the CBI to pump double amounts of dollars into the country's markets to preserve the value of the local currency, allowing a greater dollar liquidity, To Iran, to satisfy its needs of the US currency.

According to the sources of "Al-Arab newspaper" in Baghdad, "the economic interfaces, the pro-Iranian Iraqi militias, is implementing this strategy, through the use of Iran at the border crossing between Iran and Iraq, to ​​introduce the counterfeit Iraqi currency to the country .. Government sources said that Haidar Abadi, directed the competent military and security, to address the smuggling operations of Iran. "

The sources confirm that "Abbadi depends on a limited number of Iraqi officers reliable, in the implementation of this process, given the extensive influence that Iran has in many sectors of the military establishment." The Iraqi border posts with Iran from the inspection procedures on trucks coming from the eastern neighbor .

Billion fake Iraqi dinars

And led the Iraqi actions intensified, to control about one billion Iraqi dinars of counterfeit currency, coming from Iran. In all cases smugglers were linked to companies linked to pro-Iranian Iraqi militias.

Iraqi officials say Baghdad has already beefed up its measures to prevent the smuggling of dollars from Iraq into Iran, in response to US sanctions, but now focuses on preventing the smuggling of counterfeit currency from Iran to Iraq.

"The start of the implementation of a special intelligence security plan to pursue attempts to introduce counterfeit currency to the local market in the provinces of Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna and Wasit," in southern and central Iraq, said Major General Ali Daaboul, head of operations of Rafidain, part of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense.

"Security forces and intelligence cells continue to pursue any suspected cases in order to deal with them in security," Daaboul said.

The Anatolia news agency quoted an Iraqi Interior Ministry officer as saying that "the border crossings have received orders for the need for strict inspection to thwart any attempt to introduce a counterfeit currency from the neighboring countries." He added that "security forces seized during the past few days fake Iraqi currency at the port of Shalamjah border with Iran, and was seized and arrested involved in bringing the amounts of money," without specifying the value. Iraq has four land ports with Iran: Zurbatiya in Wasit, Shalamjah in Basra, Manziriyah in Diyala and Shib in Maysan.

Observers say tougher Iraqi actions on the border with Iran will not deter Tehran from pursuing this strategy, which could be one of the few ways to get Tehran's need for the US dollar.

They add that "this war, related to the controversy surrounding the future of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and ambition in a second term, which is a strong opposition to Iran." It was expected that Iran will flood the Iraqi market counterfeit currency as part of its plan to address the shortage in what Is a trader of hard currency in the domestic market in order not to see the Iranian riyal more losses in the exchange rate.

Iranian arms

Iran has prepared its arms at home to implement the plan early, before US sanctions take its direct implementation.

Observers say no one can fail the plan because of Iran's breakthroughs over the years of its dominance in the fragile state of Iraq, noting that Iraqi political leaders have mobilized to stand with Iran in their potential conflict with the United States.

The Iraqi observer pointed out that what can be achieved by these leaders does not amount to the level of Iranian need for hard currency without the disruption of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, which could lead to the Iraqi economy to witness further collapse, which may lead to widening the circle of protests In the country, which will be directed this time against Iranian hegemony directly.

Suspicious operations

Experts warned of suspicious operations currently being carried out by Iran to get dollars from Iraq that led to the decline of the dinar, after the Iranian currency became worthless after the application of Iraqi banks the US sanctions decision.

The dinar witnessed a decline in the exchange rate against the US dollar, where the exchange rate was 121 dinars per dollar. Iraqi economists attributed the decline to the purchase of Iranian traders through agents in Iraq hard currency from Iraqi markets to counter US sanctions to ban dealing with Tehran in dollars.

The economic expert Majid al-Suri in a press statement that Iran "is no longer only Iraq as an economic lung to breathe through and get from the markets on the US dollar after sanctions."

Al-Soury warned that Tehran would resort to various methods that would be harmful to Iraq to raise the dollar as a result of the Iraqi government's position against sanctions against it. In the forefront of these methods dumping the Iraqi market counterfeit local currency to buy the dollar after the Iranian riyal is worthless in transactions inside and outside Iraq.

The other method is to double the drug trade and to inject large quantities of narcotic toxins into the Iraqi market to get the dollar through them.

Experts told the Baghdad Post that Tehran's continued looting of the dollar from Iraq's markets and banks and the influx of a counterfeit currency would have an impact on the Iraqi economy, which could collapse at any moment because of this dirty Iranian strategy. LINK

MilitiaMan: We have been seeing numbers that suggest a rate change and or category of note size change as well the other day on the 250, 500, (100 dinar). Now this 121 dinar per dollar, while Eid is in effect over the weekend still. Fascinating how they talk about the counterfeiting so much still. Loved the one where they talk about the coins and the CBI mentions the (currency and metals). imo ~ MM

Suspicious operations

"Experts warned of suspicious operations currently being carried out by Iran to get dollars from Iraq that led to the decline of the dinar, after the Iranian currency became worthless after the application of Iraqi banks the US sanctions decision. The dinar witnessed a decline in the exchange rate against the US dollar, where the exchange rate was 121 dinars per dollar. Iraqi economists attributed the decline to the purchase of Iranian traders through agents in Iraq hard currency from Iraqi markets to counter US sanctions to ban dealing with Tehran in dollars."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum