Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18

2 posters

Go down

frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 Empty KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:09 am

KTFA

FRANK26 & DELTA, KTFA CC, Monday, April 09, 2018

Notes by Sunny

The notes below are a compilation from three different sources. They may not all be attributed correctly to who said what but the information is accurate according to the notes I received.

(Franks comments are all in his opinion)

Frank26: "Edge of the Cliff"

Delta said there is nothing on TV. That they are keeping it “hush-hush.” Delta reported CBI down 5-6 hours and he felt they were doing something behind the scenes.

[Frank]: Article: “Underlying reason for the rise in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar in the Parralel markets.” Talking about the 2% compliance. (The article) Did not say they were using Article 8. . . .Today there is one from the governor of the Central government of Iraq. He’s talking about the 2% compliance. What they have done. The effects of it. . .

The citizens know they are about to add power to the currency. Says, “What we did with the currency has led to two exchange rates.” Admits to the fact they used something. Article 8 to fix and put the stability back in the market rates. “Because they did that they are “right now in the process of lifting the restrictions on the exchange rate.” Basically it says, we fixed the 2% spread. This is the third article where they have admitted they fixed the 2% compliance.

Alak admits: "We are 2% compliant." Tells you about to shut auctions, revalue currency. Let this be your comfort. The lava flow has stopped! I've waited 9.5 years to say that!
Dr. Shabibi is the author of the Monetary Reform. Alak is following orders from his boss, Dr. Shabibi. Lower denom's, E-Dinars, Key cards, MasterCard International, banks around the world ready? Yes! Guess we are ready to re-instate. There is nothing else to say. We are at the doorstep.

[Delta]: From one of the editors of the newspaper, he was there and he was talking about and then all of a sudden the acting governor Allak comes in, this guy is summarizing what happened at that meeting. He kept going with what Alak told him, the 2% and how they succeeded. He got more information that he is not telling us. There is really nothing left.

[Frank]: Here’s another article that says, “The budget contained many items that did not get leaked to the media.” Of course they are not telling the media everything about the budget.
[Delta]: Dr. Shabbi, "We are about to change the exchange rate..." There is nothing left to talk about. The CBI has no choice, they have to make their move. Article: "Council of Baghdad allocates 85 billion Dinars..." Seeing it in billions, not trillions.

What else are they hiding from the media? I know about the taxes. Not sure what is left. They are just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. March 26, they said they need “The right or suitable environment.” Did say they need to stop the corruption. He’s talking about the new currency to come out.

The 25 dinar notes will not have the same value as the 25,000 dinar note. The old ones have been out about 13 years. Nobody knows about the new notes. Alak, CBI Governor told a newspaper editor, "We will lift the 3 zero's. We will introduce the 50, 100, 200." (notes)

You now have information from the most powerful sources: Finance minister, Alak, Abadi plus Dr. Shabibi's plan. Trump gave permission to move forward. "2% compliance" means auctions about to stop and the RI will happen. Means they used Article 8 (must remove restrictions on exchange rate.)

[Frank]: . . . All I’m doing is waiting. That’s what your doing to, huh buddy.

Their numbers are telling what they are hiding. CBI talking about "new notes.." (lower denoms). Governor of Central Bank, Alak, confirms the evidence (delete high value notes.) I don't have to say anything else.... ALL WE ARE DOING IS WAITING....

You are about to see Article Two (the 2nd article Frank has talked about for weeks now). When we know about Article 2, we'll share. Until then, we WAIT.

Now at edge of the cliff of monetary reform. Once Alak gives media Article 2, all will happen.
THE CBI NEVER SAID WE WILL DO THIS AFTER THE ELECTION.

Delta: . . . It’s over.

[Frank]: Trump signed document of 60+ currencies to change. Trumps call to Abadi was a combination of a lot of things. Deal made that affects American dollar. Told Africa and Venezuela to get own currency.

Lift restrictions on Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate. Investors have no trust until restrictions lifted, as promised They cannot get into Iraq without a new rate. Just watching CBI because there is nothing left for us to do. They have to come up with rate ASAP. They will come out with a big announcement.

[Delta]: It was supposed to happen in first quarter. Feel like we are in limbo. How stupid! Over 3000 contracts on sidelines, waiting to come into Iraq.

Trump knows number of US citizens who hold Dinars. Article 8 can be retroactive.....IMF approves. Iraq has to lift 3 zeros in order to be International. They can't trade on Forex without a rate change. It’s a matter of days, days, hours, minutes.....Thursday is official holiday + Friday/Saturday.

[Walkingstick]: "We need to stop sharing...can't put too fine a point on info."

(Too Dangerous to do more calls.) Dr. Shabibi is still a part of CBI plan.

Delta: Getting closer & closer.

[Walkingstick's Report]: 4th Key: We showed photo of an ATM machine. Some firms in Iraq given permission within 24 hours of when ATM machines will be turned on. Certain firms will be notified, then later all firms.

You can't get any closer than we are now. We stop with sharing on Wednesdays.

[Frank]: Can't see this going into May. There was a hiccup, that delayed more information from Alak to us. Now let him tell you the rest. Now all of the info is out. I don't know the date.....

KTFA will show Fireworks with RI happens. We'll create threads...to tell which banks to go to: Fifth Third, Chase, Wells Fargo + spread + Insurance, Australia + UK, Hawaii.

Monday Night KTFA CC 4-9-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/u3VWrwYMMr

https://livestream.com/frank26/events/8151034

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 Empty Re: KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 pm

frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 Dr-hou10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 2805820865  frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 2805820865  frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 2805820865  frank delta -  KTFA CC Notes w/ Frank26, DELTA by Sunny 4/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum