Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18

Go down

frank delta -  "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18 Empty "One of Three Things" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/15/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:32 am

KTFA

Frank26 » March 15th, 2018

KONA ............ READ WHAT WS IS ABOUT TO PUT UP.

Walkingstick » March 15th, 2018

Trump appoints an economic analyst as an adviser to the White House and asserts that America will experience great financial success

15-03-2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump on Thursday named economic analyst Larry Kudlo as president of the Economic Council and as economic policy adviser to replace Gary Conn, who resigned last week.

"Larry Kodlo will become my chief economic adviser and president of the National Economic Council," Trump wrote in a tweet posted on his official Twitter account.

"Our country will witness great economic and financial success, with low taxes, unique innovations, fair trade and a constantly leading workforce," he said.

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=207711

KONA .............. LOOK AT ..................."UNIQUE INNOVATIONS''
WE WILL COVER THIS ON FRIDAY TEAM CHAT TOMORROW NIGHT.

Risk1 » March 15th, 2018

"Unique Innovations".......Does the MR of Iraq fit this term? Or am i way off? Love the Trump

Hazen » March 15th, 2018

Larry Kodlo was involved in the Reagan administration (1981-1985)

Re: Deltas Bank Post

DELTA............. THESE USA BANKS ARE IN OUR BACK YARD !!!

Wn3 » March 15th, 2018

This IS hard to believe anyone outside of doing buss with Iraq would be interested in banking with them, at a program rate.

UNLESS THEY PLAN BY THE 20TH TO .................... WELL.............. YOU HEARD THE REST ON YOUR CC LAST NIGHT (wink) WE WOW ................ I MEAN WON ...........LOL

Quietstorm » March 15th, 2018

IMO, Don't think for one second that the UST is going to miss out on collecting these Dinars we wish to exchange when the rate reaches the point we want to exchange at.

It will not only be the Iraqi banks listed that could be exchange points, but most all of the banks in the US are going to be guided by the Treasury to exchange so they can accumulate the Dinars and use them in "country to country" trade or "oil credits" into the distant future. ALL IMO.

Mikexx » March 15th, 2018

This is all looking very good. Like a thief in the night, i was always told, some 15 years ago when i first started buying Dinars

Samson » March 15th, 2018

Abadi vows to chase the big thieves and recover the money they have seized

2018-03-15 at 17:11 (Baghdad time)

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi vowed on Thursday to hold a meeting with the district directors and municipal units in Baghdad to hunt down the big money and recover the money they seized, while stressing that he would challenge any law legislated by the parliament.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office, received a copy of the "Mawazine News" that "Abadi, held a meeting with the district managers and municipal units in the city of Baghdad."

"Iraq has gone through a difficult stage and a serious existential and economic challenge, and we have emerged victorious and united, and we must now work to harness all national capabilities and capabilities to provide services to citizens after the great victory achieved with the most sacrifices and the least potential," he said.

He called on the district directors and municipal units in the city of Baghdad to "follow the field for every small and large and be true to promises to provide services and not give false promises can not be met, and away from partisan loyalties or accelerate the work of electoral motives at the expense of quality," stressing the "necessity Make the most of the available resources. "

He called on Abadi, "to provide appropriate services in return for collection and not to be tax to take amounts without services with the need to stop waste."

As for the problem of abuses, Abadi said, "When we take into account the humanitarian situation of citizens, we must differentiate between the senior thieves who seized the state land and the poor citizens in need of housing, and any law legislated by the parliament and benefiting from it will appeal to the senior thieves, as well as the amnesty law, which includes kidnappers and criminals" , Pledging to "prosecute the thieves and recover the money they seized."

The statement added that "Abadi listened to a detailed explanation of the reality of services provided by the governor of Baghdad and the Secretary of Baghdad and managers of the areas and municipal units," noting that "the meeting was to develop solutions in the field of services and water networks, sewage and tiling and other basic services in and within the city of Baghdad."

And that "the meeting was attended by the Minister of Planning, Reconstruction and Housing, and the deputies of a number of ministries, and officials in service departments." LINK

Pursuit » March 15th, 2018

Frank, do you expect to see 2nd article before 21st?

I EXPECT IT WHEN THEY RI.

ONE OF THREE THINGS ................. FROM LAST NIGHT'S CC............. THE HCL !!!

The Ministry of Oil, led by Allaibi, is making great achievements in the oil and gas sectors with an extraordinary effort

14th March, 2018

Minister of Oil Jabbar al-Luaibi reviewed the achievements of his ministry in the oil sector during the last period.

​Al-Luaibi said in a statement that the cadres of the ministry was able to complete and qualify the first phase of the field of oil in the province of Salah al-Din in a time and record time after being subjected to sabotage and mass destruction by the organization calling the terrorist, and achieve the production of gas from the oil field of Ajil and access to more than produce more than 100 million standard cubic feet per day and directly equip the North Gas Company with the required quantities of gas to add new energy and quantities of gas to national production.

Al-Allaibi pointed out that the national efforts in the North Refineries Company has been able to increase the production capacity of the Chinese refinery and reach to thirty thousand barrels per day after the rehabilitation of a new unit in the refinery at a record time and the available possibilities and the lowest financial costs, in addition to increasing the production capacity of modern refinery to twenty thousand barrels per day After the completion and rehabilitation of a new unit by the employees of the company refineries of the North effort and time of exceptional and depending on the possibilities available only.

Al-Luaibi praised the efforts of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to provide the necessary support to the oil ministry cadres in order to achieve all that is required and overcome the natural conditions and the security and economic challenges, and others. He stressed that these achievements are the gift of the Iraqi people who have won terrorism and made great sacrifices in order to preserve the unity of Iraq. Dignity and sovereignty LINK

CC LAST NIGHT WAS .................... ELECTRIFYING ............... E-BANKING FOR PAY.

Rafidain launches an advance of three million dinars for workers retired and secured

2018/3/15 14:52

Rafidain Bank announced the launch of an advance of three million dinars for workers retired and secured.

"In cooperation with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, it was decided to launch an advance of three million dinars for retired and secured workers," the bank's press office said in a press release.

He noted that "the number of retired workers covered by the advance is about 17 thousand retirees and the number of secured workers covered by the advance of 250 thousand workers."

He explained that "the grant of the advance will be through the electronic card and without a sponsor." LINK

KingLouie » March 15th, 2018

Super CC last night! Thank you!

AND SUPER SONIC ............. IS HOW IRAQ/ ABADI .............. IS MOVING.

---

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 3-14-18 Intel starts about minute 22:00

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/J0kFYAhgwI

---

Thank you Frank, Walkingstick and DELTA for bringing such good news. Someone just sent me a message from Lana Vawser Ministries. She said she has received the following from the Lord: “Don’t be afraid My people. I am decreeing it is a NEW DAY over financial issues." That's either a happy coincidence, or a God-incidence!

OR A MEMBER OF KTFA AND LISTENED LAST NIGHT ............... ............. FOR THERE ARE TENS OF 1000'S AT KTFA FROM OVER 100 COUNTRIES.

Dependonhim7 » March 15th, 2018

This was what was mentioned on The Knockout CC

New Day

Spring

Celebration new beginnings

Born again ..all things are new...

Novrooz—or Novruz March 21 2018

https://www.officeholidays.com/countries/azerbaijan/novruz.php

Blessings ..His Peace to All

Don961 » March 15th, 2018

Nowruz Day (New Day) 21 March

International Nowruz Day was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly, in its
resolution A/RES/64/253 of 2010, at the initiative of several countries that share this holiday
(Afghanistan, Albania, Azerbaijan, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, India, Iran
(Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkey and Turkmenistan.

Inscribed in 2009 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
as a cultural tradition observed by numerous peoples, Nowruz is an ancestral festivity marking

the first day of spring and the renewal of nature. It promotes values of peace and solidarity
between generations and within families as well as reconciliation and neighbourliness, thus
contributing to cultural diversity and friendship among peoples and different communities.

UNITED NATIONS

http://www.un.org/en/events/nowruzday/

DELTA » March 15th, 2018

Ending the Producers of Al Taif Money Transfer

08/03/2018 09:10

Ending the producers of AlTaif for Money Transfer changing the activity from Money transfer to Islamic Bank the name of the bank is AlTaif Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance . increasing in the capital from 45,000,000,000 ID to became
100,000,000,000 ID.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/storyDetails.html?storyId=6117&type=1

USA Branch
Sama Investment and Trading Inc
Central Ave. NE5184
Minneapolis, MN 55421
Toll Free: 3135205566
Email: info@taifco.com

Canada Branch (Toronto)
Branch Name Al-Taif (Toronto) Address 1967 Lawrence Ave E. unit 5, ON M1R 2Z2 Country Canada City Toronto-Scarborough
Tel: 01-613-260-2338
Email: info@taifco.com

Australia Branch (Sydney)
AL-Taif INC. company for money transfer and exchange
Neeta City Shopping Centre Shop G51, Smart St, Fairfield, NSW 2165
Tel: +612 97245887
Email: taif.australia@yahoo.com.au

Australia Branch (Melbourne)
AL-Taif INC. company for money transfer and exchange
195 Lygon St, Brunswick East
Tel: +612 97245887
Email: taif.australia@yahoo.com.au

(UK) London
TMT MONEY TRANSFER
379 Edgware Road, London, W2 1BT
Tel: +44(7)922876826 \ +44(7)922876838 \ +44(2)077237850 \ +44(7)922876833
Email: tmt.uk1@taifco.net , info.uk@taifco.net

Aggiedad77 » March 15th, 2018

AWESOME NEWS BROTHER.....THANKS FOR SHARING.....COUPLED WITH LAST NIGHT THIS IS LIKE MUSIC FROM A SYMPHONY ALOHA RANDY

WN3 » March 15th, 2018

This IS hard to believe anyone outside of doing buss with Iraq would be interested in banking with them, at a program rate.

WALKINGSTICK............. AS YOU SAID SIR!!!

Walkingstick » March 15th, 2018

More, to come.... well beyond

DELTA » March 15th, 2018

(wink)
بنك Charterone
بنك Citzen
بنك Chase
Bank Of America
بنك Comrica
بنك BNC
بنك Fifth Third
بنك TCF