Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18

2 posters

Go down

frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 Empty "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:31 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 27th, 2018

FAMILY.........THIS IS THE AUCTION DETAILS PAGE THAT YOU DON'T SEE IN ENGLISH SITE OF CBI. CLICK ON THE LINK IT WILL SHOW YOU EVERY BANK THAT PARTICIPATE AND AS OF TODAY THEY ARE REPORTING THE MARKET RATE OF 1221.. (wink)

جدول مبيعات البنك المركزي العراقي للعملة الاجنبية (المبالغ بالاف الدولارات) ليوم الاربعاء 2018/2/28 والمنفذ يوم الثلاثاء 2018/2/27

Frank26 » February 27th, 2018

TA DA (big grin)

---

SOME FRANK CC HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2-26-18....

FRANK: WALKING STICK TEXTED... BUT FIRST...WHAT IF I GAVE YOU THE INFO I HAD PLANNED REALLY FAST AND THEN SHARE WALKING STICK... IT WAS AN EXPLANATION ... BOY MY BLOOD PRESSURE, THERE IS NO NEED TO DO IT, WS GAVE ME THE GREEN LIGHT TO GIVE THE INFO TO YOU...

BUT THE OTHER INFO I WAS GOING TO GIVE WAS BECAUSE THE AUCTIONS WERE SOON TO BE SUSPENDED AND THE DEF OF THE 1 TO 1...

IN OUR OPINION WE BELIEVED WE WERE 5 TO 7 PIPS DINARS AWAY FROM THE USD... IF 5 TO 7 PIPS AWAY FROM THE USD ITS GOOD IDEA TO SUSPEND THE USD BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE EQUAL!

IT GIVES THE PEEPS IN IRAQ ONE TO ONE... ITS A TRANSITION THEY WENT THROUGH... I HAVE 10 PAGES THAT I WAS GOING TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THAT TO YOU BUT NO, NOT NOW...

TRUMP IN JANUARY SAID USD IS TOO HIGH... WS BANKS 6 OF THEM, 2 IN JORDAN, ARE BEING DISCONNECTED FROM THE AUCTION BECAUSE THEY ARE DEDOLARIZING ... ITS BRINGING DOWN THE USD COUNT IN IRAQ AND ALSO THE LARGE NOTES...

IF THAT IS ACCOMPLISHED ABADI WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND GETS THEIR CONTRACTORS BUSY HIRING PEOPLE... ITS VERY SELF EVIDENT RIGHT NOW, USD ON THE WAY OUT...

ITS ALL BEING CONTROLLED INSIDE OF IRAQ... THEY CAN’T HOLD THEIR BREATH TOO LONG... ONCE THEY SUSPEND THE AUCTIONS THEY NEED TO USE THEIR CURRENCY AND NOT AT THE PROGRAM RATE, THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING...

WS EXPLAINED THE NEXT STEP WOULD BE THE RI... ABADI IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW... HE PROMISED IT TO THOSE IN THE KUWAIT CONFERENCE... NO MONEY WAS GIVEN TO ABADI, HE NEEDS THE RI SO THEY CAN DO BUSINESS...

WALKING STICK SAID THEY DO HAVE A DATE... TEACH YOUR PEOPLE NOT TO LOSE THEIR MONEY... THE NUMBERS ARE THERE... DONT LOOK FOR ANY PARTICULAR TIME FRAME, ITS IN MOTION RIGHT NOW AND CAN COME TO SURFACE AT ANY TIME...

THE LD'S WILL REPLACE THE USD... TAKING ABOUT MEMOS TO THE DIF ENTITIES, BANKERS, ETC. FROM THE CBI WHAT IS NEXT AND THEY RESPONDED...THEY WERE FOR DIF TIME SLOTS... THEY HAVE ALL THEIR DIF AREAS IN TIME...

WS SAID TIME IS WINDING IN ... PRINT ... THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE LAST ARTICLE THAT GIVES A DATE AND WOULD COME OUT ON THAT DATE ....

ABADI HAS NOW PULLED THE PIN FOR THAT LANDING... ITS AT A SOFT LANDING... I AM HAPPY AND EXCITED... WE ARE AT THE RI BUT WE WANT TO GET THE RV...

Monday Night KTFA CC 2-26-18

The first part is business Promo and the the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/RldPlqFMRS

---

BlinkandRazzleDazzle » February 27th, 2018

what a "hair trigger' moment this is!!! Considering the articles, notes and comments Frank referred to, WS and Delta's Comments....just...wow. Abadi 'pulling the rip cord on the parachute' ...that statement is pretty telling. With all the puzzle pieces assembled the picture is quite clear.

Sheila » February 27th, 2018

Definition of Drop Dead Date
https://www.davemanuel.com/investor-dictionary/drop-dead-date/

Samson » February 27th, 2018

The theft of school salaries in Basra

2018/2/27 15:35

Unknown gunmen robbed the salaries of a government school in the province of Basra.
According to a source familiar with the correspondent of the agency {Euphrates News} today that " the " unknown gunmen who today stole Bashir 's School for Boys ' salaries in the Hamdan area near the bridge in Basra province. "

He noted that" school salaries are estimated at 29 million dinars. " LINK

Stability of the dollar in Iraq, but the lowest for weeks

2018/2/27 9:40

Foreign currency markets in Baghdad on Tuesday morning stabilized at the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar but are still at their lowest level in weeks.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1220 dinars per dollar, or 122 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:
the selling price of one dollar 12250 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars.

And the purchase price of the dollar is 1215 dinars, or 121 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars.

Foreign Exchange Rates:
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 123.21 USD The
World Price: 100 Bounds = 139.55
Turkish Lira. World Price: $ 100 = 378.45 Turkish Lira.

LINK

Jubouri: Finance Committee put the final wording of the federal budget law

27th February, 2018

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, the status of the Finance Committee final drafting of the federal budget law.

Jubouri office said that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, held today, a meeting with the Chairman and members of the Finance Committee parliamentary."
"During the meeting, the final budget law of 2018 was finalized."

He said that "Jabouri valued the great efforts made by the Committee in overcoming all obstacles, and resolve the points of contention that hinder the adoption of the budget law within the constitutional timing."

"The ongoing discussions have led to a satisfactory formula for all parties," Jubouri said, adding that "the end of the budget law will give messages of reassurance to all parties that the next phase will see the start of the page of construction and reconstruction and the return of security and stability in the country." LINK

Chihod: The adoption of the budget is the most important law in the remainder of the life of parliament

27th February, 2018

The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Mohammad Saadoun al-Chihoud, called on Tuesday for the Iraqi parliament and the finance committee to take moral responsibility towards the Iraqi people and approve the budget as soon as possible and keep it away from political differences and illegal demands.

"The House of Representatives must be decisive in approving the budget of 2018 because it concerns the lives of the people in terms of services, projects, benefits and others, at the time left Iraq austerity compared to the previous budget in terms of oil revenues and border crossings and taxes," Chihod said in a statement received by ".

He added that "the adoption of the budget needs to complete the quorum," noting that "is broken because of the demand of the Kurds by 17% and the withdrawal of the Union of forces from the meetings for their desire to achieve some demands and gains." He pointed out that "the biggest responsibility lies with all, especially the National Alliance, which forms two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives," noting that "the budget does not meet the aspirations and needs of the Iraqi people in all respects, but it is important to include the benefits of the provinces producing oil and distributed fairly." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 Empty Re: "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:55 am

What a crock ..

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 2805820865  frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 2805820865  frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 2805820865  frank delta -  "Hair Trigger Moment" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/27/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum