Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18

Go down

frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 Empty "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:08 am

KTFA

Re: Frank, Delta and Walkingstick “memos”

DELTA » February 25th, 2018

FRANKIE................... MEMO WAS SEND ON 02/18 TO BANKS REGARDING 02/25!!!

Walkingstick » February 25th, 2018

ftti..... Memos, were received... by.. diff entities , for ... diff time slots/ allotted dates.... for reason/s

Noneb4him » February 25th, 2018

Before WS posted his "ftti", he posted that things will appear in print tomorrow. And Frank followed that with asking the newshounds to look deep through the night.

IMO, Frank is thinking article 2 may be appearing, possibly based on WS first post. If so, then maybe the "ftti" post refers to exposure & movement of lower denoms...and since things have been on a collision course and frank loves 3s and Saturdays...maybe the auctions and the RI are colliding with the LD appearance. Should I have connected all those dots with "AND THEN"....??

RickLibby » February 25th, 2018

IMO just maybe the authority has given the entities [ investors + banks + govt officials a notice to get their business in order. for activation of investment / contracts and deposits w/ the banks.

Sulli » February 25th, 2018

Rick, I was thinking on the same lines. I think the budget will be voted on or scheduled for Tuesday. Now the different time slots...different countries in different time zones... memos, on the auctions closed except for what CBI needs to do at minimum (?), the allotted dates being, if they have loans, 2% prox, net 30 days, whatever terms they have set up. Also this will help stop corruption, I think I read in that article from 12/25 ... But then you also have the LD's.. ok dizzy now!!!!! I shall say, ok this is just about auctions... LOL coz the rest I stated is probably out to lunch!!!

---

Monday Night KTFA CC 2-19-18

The first part is business Promo and the the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK : 641.715.3598 PIN : 155703#

https://fccdl.in/V8arST8z7V

---

Manaolana3 » February 25th, 2018

Refer to Mon CC in which Walkingstick explained at length the metamorphosis of the currency auction suspension and the process to transition over.

CBI suspended currency auction to enable them to complete conversion from "old" to "new" system

CBI sent formal notification (memo) to all financial institutions (entities) i.e., banks, money transfer companies, exchange companies about change banks, transfer companies, currency exchange companies must fully integrate their systems in accordance with and in compliance with new CBI systems requirements all entities are given specific time-frames (different time slots) to complete the conversion to new CBI system requirements, and are given allotted dates to complete their tasks to test their systems with the new CBI system requirements to ensure all systems are "go" for successful implementation...(LIVE) interface.

JackFrost8 » February 25th, 2018

There are approximately 7 state-owned banks, 9 Islamic banks, 23 commercial banks, 15 foreign branches of foreign banks, 34 money transfer companies, 2K exchange companies, 2 companies that provide electronic banking and smart card services with 800 branches throughout the provinces of Iraq.

IMO, the CBI has a target date to LAUNCH once all financial institutions have successfully completed their conversion.

Frank26 » February 25th, 2018

KONA ............. ON MONDAY'S CC ............... THESE WORDS FROM WS ................ WILL BLESS YOU.

TODAY WALKINGSTICK AND I TALK ................... LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

WS ASKED YOU A QT.

I TOLD YOU A QT.

YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM ME AGAIN .............. UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT'S MONDAY CC.

BECAUSE I ALREADY TOOK YOU FROM 1190 ( FOR THOSE THAT QUESTIONED ME.......... 5 TO 7 PIPS ) ON FRIDAY TC WITH DEEP MATH UP TO .................. TOMORROW.

TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER ............. SWEET ALOHA ...........

YOUR FRIEND FRANK26 \M/

Samson » February 25th, 2018

Sheikh Abdulrahman Al - Dhari: Iraqis are united to bring Iraq back to its former era - Video

25th February, 2018 DELTA - video could be of interest LINK

Nineveh rehabilitates its silos and pays the dues of its farmers

24th February, 2018

The head of Nineveh Provincial Council, Bashar al-Kiki, announced on Saturday, February 24, 2018, the rehabilitation of all the destroyed Cellawat sites by the terrorist organization.

Al-Kiki said in a press statement that "the General Company for grain trade in the province of Nineveh restored all the sites of the Cellawat and the laboratories and supplied with new mills after the theft of the Cellawat and burned plants by the Daash in Mosul."

He added that "the company has returned the wilayas and Talabtah and Tal Afar in full with the payment of all the dues of farmers stalled since 2014 because of the control of a supporter of the terrorist."

He added that "the company has also completed a silo Musriva, Ninewa and Baswaya to serve the people of Mosul," noting that "the Cellawat equipped the citizens of Mosul with flour for the month of February LINK

World Bank: Iraq is making progress in financial inclusion

25th February, 2018

The World Bank revealed on Sunday that Iraq has exceeded the financial coverage of the Arab countries by 11%

The bank said in a press statement seen by "Economy News", "Iraq recently worked with a system of financial inclusion in order to continue financial and banking progress, which works the world today, which reached very advanced levels ."

According to the bank, "Iraq accounts for 11% of the financial system, 15.3% in Sudan, 24.2% in the West Bank and Gaza, 24.6% in Jordan and 27.3 % in Tunisia ."

Worldwide, Canada was the world's most prevalent country with 99.2% prevalence, followed by the UK and Australia with 98.9%, Germany with 98.8%, Japan and France with 96.6% .

Financial coverage, known as financial spread, is the ability of the banking system to provide banking services to the largest number of segments of society at reasonable costs, and can be expressed in several measures, most notably the proportion of individuals over the age of 15 who have bank accounts in the banking system LINK

The three presidencies will meet within the next 48 hours to decide the passage of the budget

14:16 - 25/02/2018

The decision of the House of Representatives Emad Jokna, Sunday, a meeting expected for the three presidencies within the next 48 hours to resolve differences on the budget law before the next Wednesday's session.

"The three presidencies (the republic, the ministers and the House of Representatives) will meet within the next 48 hours to finalize a political agreement on passing the budget in its final form," he said in a statement.

He added, "If the three presidencies agreed, the budget will be included in the vote during the next Wednesday session and passed."

The bloc of change revealed on Sunday a meeting expected to include the main Kurdish parties to discuss the offer of the federal government on raising the proportion of the province in the budget. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

frank delta -  "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18 Empty Re: "Memos Received" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 2/25/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:09 am

"What was the Memo About?" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News

KFTA

Cleitus » February 25th, 2018

1. Take heed of DELTA's post . "Memo was send [sent] on 2/18 to banks regarding 2/25".

Q. What was the MEMO about that will affect banks on 02/25 that DELTA felt it was important enough to bring it to us?

2. On Frank's TC Friday he stated, "auctions are NOT suspended yet... are about to be". By the sound of it "about to be" is something in the very very near future. Q. When? No dates given but look towards an eminent event very soon.

3. Friday's TC it was stated the goal was Art.8. Art.8=RI

4. It was stated In Frank's opinion that, "we are 5-7 days away from parody with USD... that means we seek 1210 to go 1192 to 1203." Q. Why would Frank be so specific on the days and the program rates?

Is this what WS is referring to in a coded way. The messages to the banks to begin the overt process of de-dollarization at different times? We'll see. But one thing I'm certain of is..., WE WON!

Frank26 Quote: “BECAUSE I ALREADY TOOK YOU FROM 1190 ( FOR THOSE THAT QUESTIONED ME.......... 5 TO 7 PIPS ) ON FRIDAY TC WITH DEEP MATH UP TO .................. TOMORROW.”

AgentSnowball » February 25th, 2018

For those still wondering about the pips, this is all you need to know: Pip, pip, hooray!...lol

AliveinHim » February 25th, 2018

PRICE INTEREST POINT (PIP)

What is a pip? A pip is the price move in a given exchange rate. Understanding the change in value helps traders to enter, or edit orders to manage their trading strategy.
Follow this link to read more re: PIP's

https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/learn/getting-started/pips

Iggy » February 25th, 2018

Finish the start

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of chips and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

Samson » February 25th, 2018

The IMF confirms that digitization can add 3.7 million jobs to Indonesia by 2025

25th February, 2018

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has confirmed that Indonesia is eligible to become the largest country in the digital economy in Southeast Asia.

With the world's third-largest youth population and 130 million active social media users, Indonesia is ready to transform into the region's largest digital economy, but to provide the full digital opportunity it must strengthen its infrastructure and increase the spread of the Internet, the IMF said in a statement posted on its website. To raise economic prosperity and productivity.

The digitalization could expand the Indonesian economy by 10 per cent of GDP and add 3.7 million jobs by 2025, the statement said.

He pointed to the expansion of the digital landscape in Indonesia in recent years from the increased use of large data and the mobile Internet and the rise of digital financial services and e-commerce where the use of large data and advanced analysis by 60% between 2014 and 2015, while the total mobile Internet users increased by 13 2 million between 2015 and 2017.

The IMF statement said there has also been a major shift towards digital financial services, a promising development that could support financial inclusion as Indonesia has the third largest total non-banking population in the world.

He pointed to the recovery of e-commerce profits in Indonesia by 22 per cent between 2016 and 2017. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum