Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

What if Abadi was the good man of Iran?

2 posters

Go down

What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? Empty What if Abadi was the good man of Iran?

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 pm

What if Abadi was the good man of Iran?

What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? Image

08-11-2017 02:47 PM

The Iranian policy presented unique examples of personalities and schools through which it was able to preserve the experience of the Wilayat al-Faqih system, a very special model that was not preceded by a similar system of government. This model was not repeated in the region that witnessed conflicts that did not stop since the dawn of creation. This model presents great regional and international challenges. It has not only remained steadfast; it has been able to transform all challenges into opportunities through its flexibility and rigidity at the same time. It is very flexible when dealing with external international actors. It deals with an internal ideological point of view.

This system is based on religion in its political, social and media construction. Perhaps the model of overthrowing the Baath regime in Iraq and the execution of Saddam Hussein is proof of the strength, flexibility and rigidity of this regime. After the eight-year war with Saddam, and after everyone thought that Iran had been defeated and everyone celebrated the Arab victory over Persians in 1988; Iran did not recognize this result, and began to move to end this battle in its own way and according to its rules.

Where the Iranian Shiite lobby led by Ahmed Chalabi to convince the circles of the US decision to overthrow the regime of Saddam Hussein and the occupation of Iraq, certainly not Chalabi Super Man to be able alone to convince the Americans this dangerous decision; but the Iranian machine with all the strength of intelligence and financial and relations behind him, Too large not only to end the overthrow of the regime in Iraq and retaliation against Saddam, but to occupy Iraq by luring the American global force to the arena it originally owned; through the large Shiite presence in Iraq, which was communicating with him, and even acquired through The solid Shiite ideology that it built over the centuries was influential in the Kuwaiti decision, which escalated the conflict with Saddam. Its military force was destroyed in the first Gulf War in 1991. The Iranian lobby in America and the Great Powers continued to function effectively until Iraq was invaded. In 2003, Saddam was executed with Iranian hands and under

The Iranian dream has become a reality. Iran has become the guardian of the rule in Iraq. It is the one who writes the constitution, adopts its political process as it wishes, and even adopts its official and unofficial security apparatuses without any dispute, until the United States acquires the fact that there is no place in Iraq , And must emerge before it sinks into a rugged quagmire full of militias and security services that owe full allegiance to Iran; politically, religiously and securityly.

But America did not understand the lesson of Iran, whose biggest title is sectarian loyalty to the Shiites deeper than political interests, and returned to slap Iran by calling, but forgot or forgotten that Iran has a high flexibility in dealing with external threats, and turn the challenges into opportunities, Calling for a great opportunity to regain control not only on Arab geography in Iraq, but went to Kurdish geography through the new model and unique, through which Iran seeks to complete what began Chalabi.

Abadi is the man of good Iran

After the Americans failed to model Maliki in Iraq's leadership, Maliki may have come at the wrong time, Iran came to offer Abadi, who may think many, politicians and elites, that it is different from Maliki, yes is different in terms of performance but does not differ in a hairline in terms of ideology , And affiliation, is from the school of the Dawa Party produced by the decadent thought, but may be Abadi more religiously and intellectually linked to Shiites and Iran Chalabi.

The reader may think that this is a mere targeting of my slaves, but if we examine the Iraqi situation well, we will discover very dangerous things. These include:

1 - Abadi is trying to rob the Americans of the Sunni population, which has become very close to the Americans after suffering for the past years.

2 - Abadi is trying to destroy the Kurdish model, which is one of the pillars of Americans in Iraq and the region.

3 - Abadi occupies the share of the Sunnis and Kurds in positions, centers of Iraq without prejudice to the share of the Shiites or Iran.

4 - Abadi progresses towards the Arab Gulf society as a model for a neighbor behind Muqtada al-Sadr.

5 - Abadi on the Iranian militias to the official security and military bodies; even the Americans are dealing with it as a reality, and the Abbas military band model.

7 - Abadi tries to overlook the issue of the return of displaced persons in mixed areas between Sunnis and Shiites, and handed over the file of the return of displaced in the Sunni areas to the leaders of the crowd to be able to security and political.

In conclusion

, Iran is not defeated.

- Abadi is not patriotic.

- America is drawn back.

- The year without political identity.

- The identity of the Kurds is threatened.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=52116

What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What if Abadi was the good man of Iran? Empty Re: What if Abadi was the good man of Iran?

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 am

Abadi and Maliki are both 'cut' from the same cloth, and both come from Iraq, And Abadi and Maliki are apparently friends, and is why Abadi hasn't had Maliki charged and 'HUNG' already-Abadi is a bad actor, just like Maliki, and are in it for themselves-They do NOT care about their people, and never did-It is very apparent-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum