Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija

Go down

The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija Empty The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 pm

The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija

The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija NB-216089-636413486775997081

Monday 18 September

Al-Sumerian News / Baghdad
The Arab Council in Kirkuk on Monday called for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum to be held on the twenty-fifth of this month, while renewed his call for the launch of the liberation of Hawija and its sub-areas.

The council said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "at the time that We congratulate the victories achieved in the scourge of honor and honor that our armed forces, in all its forms, call for against terrorist gangs and for what Kirkuk represents as a shining page in the history of peaceful coexistence and brotherhood. In order to preserve the bonds of the brothers and the internal front of Kirkuk, we appeal to the Kurdish people and their political leadership to keep Kirkuk On the referendum to be held on the twenty-fifth of this month and leave the freedom of the components of Kirkuk and respect the views and distance from the conflict and pressure. "

The statement added that "the Council supports all political and social forces of the Kurdish component, which announced its desire not to involve Kirkuk by referendum and this indicates that these forces are keen to maintain peaceful coexistence between the components in Kirkuk and respect the views of others." The statement called for "activating dialogue between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to reach solutions to end this crisis and all political forces of all components in Kirkuk to enter into a direct dialogue through a table frankly real to come out to save its people and away from the specter of conflicts and agendas and auctions." He appealed to the Arab Council in Kirkuk, the Federal Government and the Prime Minister and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to "immediately liberate Hawija to rescue its people from the control and oppression of gangs and the terrorist in Hawija and its sub-districts south and west of Kirkuk."

The National Security announced on Sunday, rejected the referendum of the Kurdistan region for "unconstitutional", while called for speeding up the procedures for the ratification of the implementation of the death sentences. This came after Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the first Saturday, the readiness of Baghdad to intervene militarily if the referendum in the Kurdistan region to violence, while the United States, Britain and Spain issued official statements confirming the rejection of the referendum and called for its abolition, which did not care about Kurdish leaders Confirming the continuation of the referendum on the scheduled date (25 September 2017).

LINK

The Arab Council calls for the removal of Kirkuk from the referendum of Kurdistan and renews its demand for the liberation of Hawija 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum