Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/1/17

3 posters

Go down

3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 Empty "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/1/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:19 pm

3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 Drunk_24
3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 Richar56

Zim & Confusing Rates...

This is a question about how the Zim Rates are compared to the Yuan Rates. In the interest of getting to the question, I have excluded the rest of his post. For those who want to read the entire post, you can click on the link and read it.

=======================================
Post/Question: (0)

"Connecting Some Dots, Question for OWK or Yosef" by AJ - 6.1.17

Entry Submitted by AJ at 6:47 AM EDT on June 1, 2017

Greetings IDC Family!

Thanks to so many amazing Light Workers... To Patrick, Yosef, Richard... man if I could type half as fast as your world renown kitty... perhaps you would hear more from me...

As I am writing this; my initial thoughts are of the post I read earlier last night. Yosef's post "Va-Va-Voom" what touched my heart... was that QY "requested" a hold up related to the recapture of a Gaia energy portal. "Requested"... what a wonderful humility... how do you not just stay in rest?... in peace? with such caring hearts stewarding this... a heart centered thank you to all!

I have some thoughts/question/clarification for OWK and or Yosef that I feel led to ask, but first I want to state emphatically some of what I do believe.

Part of this post was not printed here so as to get to the question itself.

Feel free to click on the link above to see the entire post.

So I have one thought as I have seen an anomaly (for lack of a better word) in what we've been told till now... and yet I can only ask it with Great Honor towards all who would ponder this thought.

Perhaps this anomaly happened when the changeover to the new digital system occurred.

Let me set this up:
From Intel Sitrep - 6:00 pm Saturday May 27, 2017:
"Final screen rates on ZIM have been locked in (not flashing) and are equivalent to CNY as predicted--which makes the CNY the temporary reserve currency of the entire African Union.

Similar expectations are for the structure of the IQD, which means the entire Middle East has also gone into fiscal partnership with the Chinese.

RV currency platform trade tiers have been pre-set and agreed to by all countries, and go as high as $125,000 for the ZIM (permanent reserve currency of the African Union).

Meaning, any amount negotiated with exchange location staff will be later sold at a higher price on the sovereign market or Win/Win/Win."

GOT IT... makes no sense unless you really track with the thought of rare earth elements and their value for off world travel to distant stars... and yet the truth of such a high ceiling for the Zim cannot be denied...

Bruce: From "The Big Call" 5.30.2017: "We don’t know the exact rate on the screens. They were trading those currencies up to new levels. I don’t have an update on any of the rates. I do have an update on the base rate for the ZIM dollar. It is really in good territory as far as a NDA rate. It is very high right now, over 7 bills. I think that is very interesting."

Interesting that Yosef is now saying that the Zim is now equivalent to the CNY...
Bruce is now equating Zim to "7 bills" without specifically saying '7 USN'.

I get the sense that both Bruce and Yosef have seen this anomaly and are trying their best to explain it. Or perhaps I am simply seeing something that isn't there...

Now please note again that I believe the FULL value of the Zim at Sovereign rates can be as high as 1 Zim = $125,000 USN but we had better as Yosef says at the end of his post called "First Wave". We had better "have a firm goal before walking into your appointment, know your shit and achieve your dream. Sobeit."

I think it was either Richard or Yosef who said that should be "vibrationally correct" with what we are asking for.

So here we go... based on the Saturday 6:00 pm SITREP
"ZIM have been locked in (not flashing) and are equivalent to CNY as predicted" This being stated today's conversion chart (link embedded) in the "First Wave" GCR/RV SITREP post is that 1 CNY is equal to .146766 USD.

Admittedly the Saturday SITREP is a little vague as it does not state HOW MANY Zim are equivalent to HOW MANY CNY... so it is this ambiguity that leads to the question that IF Zim and CNY are at a 1:1 exchange ratio then on this logic train: does 1 Zim equal
.146766 USD?

I am NOT sharing this to cast doubt but am asking for this PRIMARY reason.

I too believe we must remain vibrationally correct with this process and if the changeover to a new digital system happened last Friday and this altered the screen rate to 1 Zim equals .146766 USN then I want us all to be prepared for that potential initial shock so that in maintaining our correct vibration we can... without missing a beat state that we are interested in the "privately negotiated rates" up to and including $125,000 per Zim.

If I am wrong with how I have interpreted this and my thoughts are only a false rabbit trail, then please except my sincere apologies, but I hope you discern my motive.

God has put a love in my heart for every Light Worker in this beautiful IDC Family and as Richard says and so valiantly fights for... "May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans"

This is my motive... I don't want anyone unprepared and perhaps caught off guard...

Before I finish off,
I would like to end this post by leaving this image in each of you reading this... Imagine if you will the "Wack-A-Mole" scenario... yet instead of one hammer covering many holes... think about 2 or 3 Sons-Daughters of God standing over every hole with rubber mallets at the ready.

We are taking back what the enemy has stolen...

Abiding in the Light
AJ

Answer:

Your question is a good one and I am happy to address it here for you.

The way I see it, there are 4 different rates for the Zim.

#1) The Long term rate that goes until money is no longer useful.

This rate is the one that they are saying is equal to the Chinese Yuan. But, you can't compare what we will be exchange the Zim at (Later) and still count the Yuan at what it is going for now. Like the many other currencies, the Chinese Yuan will be going up as well to $6 USN or perhaps $7 USN to one Yuan. Many people are invested in the Yuan expecting to get a 6 or 7 hundred percent return on their money. Of course we all know that the first basket currencies make those kinds of returns meaningless. So, if I read these reports right, the "Long Term" Zim Rate will be at say $1 ZIM to $7 USN in the same way as $1 Yuan will equal $7 USN.

#2) The Zim "Flat Rate"

Clearly the Zim currency is so outrageous, that it is more money than most "Normal" people would ever need. Of course we are not the "Normal" people we are Extraordinary (Extra-Ordinary) Light Workers, who are destined to do Great Humanitarian works with our exchange money.

So this brings us to the Flat Rate which is way less than the regular rate that will be going on from now on at $7 USN to $1 ZIM. But remember, that will be the rate for the smaller denominations such as the $1, $5, $10, $20 etc. The denominations we hold are HUGE compared to those. In short the Flat rate, in example $200 Million Dollars for a $100T Zim note, is still HUGE money to the non Humanitarian Light Workers and frankly close to too much in reality for normal people. This rate will be given to those who have no idea what they are holding and just want to get some money for it. If they are not aware of how much the Zim is really worth, they are most likely ignorant of most everything else as well. I wrote a Post on this matter:

"Zim Flat Rate" - One Who Knows - 4.3.17

#3) The Non NDA Rate

This is the highest rate you can get on the Zim without signing an NDA. To be clear, this is STILL a "Privately Negotiated Rate." This means that you not only have to ask for it, but you have to make a case for it as well (Show your good intentions and your true heart). Everything above the "Flat Rate" mentioned above is "Privately Negotiated." In other words you have to ask for it, no matter if you want $300 Million for the same $100T note, or you want $3/Zim, in all cases above the Flat Rate, it is negotiated. The last NON NDA rate I heard was $35/zim. That means $3,500 Trillion USN for each $100T Zim note. That is a lot of money to get with NO NDA.

It has been said that NDAs will lose their power, and frankly I am not worried about them anymore. Read it, when you get there and see how you feel about it, but if they are willing to give you thousands of Trillions per $100T note without one, I can't imagine that it is all that Threatening.

#4) The Super High Rates

While the $35/Zim is super high, I understand the highest rates can go up to $125,000/zim. Clearly most people will not get near that rate. However, if you only have one zim note and a very big project idea you can get much higher rates than someone with a stack of ZIM and an average project idea. It is all about the final amount you want to get. You should go for an abundant amount that makes you feel like you got what you wanted/needed. That puts you in the right place of feeling "Abundant." I wrote a post on what to ask for so you feel abundant:

"Re: Trying to Understand" - One Who Knows - 5.3.17

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 Kc_zim10

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 Empty Zim

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:54 pm

The zim is worthless.  There is no such thing as a USN.

WHAT IS HE SMOKING????

""""""Now please note again that I believe the FULL value of the Zim at Sovereign rates can be as high as 1 Zim = $125,000 USN""""""

THE ENTIRE POST IS A FANTASY

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

3 -  "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/1/17 Empty Re: "Zim & Confusing Rates..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/1/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Tricky Dicky wrote:Of course we are not the "Normal" people

Darn tootin' !!!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum