Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Go down

4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by Ssmith Wed May 31, 2017 8:45 am

4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Deadbe23
4 -  "Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Richar47
Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden/Manifesting/Inflation/Segments/Iraq/Laws/NPTB

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)

"To OWK: St. Germain is in Charge Not Grandfather!"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:19 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

Dear OWKs, obviously you got your wires crossed cause 'your beloved Grandfather is not in charge here' it is ST. GERMAIN who is charge of fund distributions, so I implore you to read this post from ST. GERMAIN and finally get your story right!

Answer:

Sorry to hear of your confusion. Let me clear it up for you.

Grandfather is in charge of the Gold and CGR/RV monies and Plan

St. Germaine is in charge of the Trusts that will give every person an income under the NESARA/GESARA plan.

Post/Question: (2)

"Questions for OWK About Trusts and Cabal List"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:28 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

I am getting so excited, I can hardly stand it! "Are we there yet, are we there yet?" (LOL)

I like the idea of a second GCR and the "Cabal List". I had recently thought about that too. I think everyone should check anyone they intend to "gift" money to, because as well as you might think you know some of your relatives or friends, can you guarantee they will not be on the "Cabal List". For everyone's safety they should be checked, IMO. Also, will Dinar Chronicles (or could they) have a recommended trust document made up that we could all use, for our "gifts" to others, in order to make sure the non-lawyer Lightworkers, are not mislead with improper documents? Will Dinar Chronicles continue with a new, maybe expanded website (I hope, I hope), after the RV with maybe seminars so we can get together and learn more?

Also, has anyone thought of developing sites, similar to Facebook, or YouTube, that will be true to the light, or will Facebook and Youtube be taken over by the Light?

Thank you so much.

Answer:

#1) Yes the Cabal Check list Database will be available

#2) Whatever documents that will be useful will be made available. However do not expect to get highly legal documents as that is not something you get off a website. You will have access to the best "Lawyers" in the World after your exchange. You should use them.

#3) Not long after the GCR goes, IDC will turn into a reference site and become inactive.

Everyone will be moving to Patrick's other website:

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

I will be posting there after the GCR goes. I expect it to become the "go to" site for disclosure in the new World, as IDC did for the GCR in the Old World.

#4) Anyone who sets up a special YouTube channel or the like should let us know.

Post/Question: (3)

"Question to Yosef/OWK"

Entry Submitted by One in the Media at 12:21 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

How does any geopolitical event, or setting off bombs, or trying to kill the President have any affect on the decision by the NPTB to push the button on the RV? It’s obviously not dependent on any of our calendar markers either (holidays,weekends, markets closed, etc.). If it’s real, and I believe that it is, there must be a purely energetic marker on the decision. In other words: “the energy must be right”. Now, those things that I mentioned would obviously have an effect on the energy of the collective human consciousness on the planet....but wouldn’t releasing the RV be the ultimate energetic trump card on all of that? I’m just trying to understand...thank you to everyone here at DC!

One in the Media

Answer:

There is NOTHING in the way of the GCR "Going" because it is going right now. Frankly, we are waiting for it to "Finish Going." I am in the last segments to go and am expecting to be going very soon. As soon as I and the other intel providers go, it will be done and over in just a few hours after that.

Post/Question: (4)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:04 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

Silly cabal bankers. Did they really think that they were going to get their grubby paws on any of God's money let alone profit from it? I guess they did. Now that this has gone directly to the digital currency we have been waiting for do we still have to wait for the Republic to release rainbow money? I live in Canada and there has never been talk of changing our currency. We have always had rainbow money.

Answer:

It is my understanding that many countries if not all will be changing their money under the new Gold Backed system.

However, here in the US, we will still be using the old USD for a little while longer. I expect the new money to come out in the summer time.

Until then, the exchange centers are stocked with the regular USD, which is actually Gold Backed now, and will be even when the new USNs come in.

In short, we are not waiting for the new USNs to come out in paper form. We will be exchanging anyway.

Post/Question: (5)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by Anonymously at 12:49 PM EDT on May 30, 2017

Hi Richard,

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while to either yourself or Zorra.

What is the truth about Osama Bin Laden? I've read 3 things:

1. He died from Kidney Failure in a Dubai Hospital in November 2001.

2. He was captured as per the mainstream native in a compound in Pakistan in 2011.

3. He's alive and on the CIA payroll, collecting $100k a month living incognito in the Bahamas.

Maybe none of these are true, but it would be great to find out. Thanks in advance OWK.

Answer:

While I don't know the exact situation, I "get" that what actually happened is NOT any of the possibilities on your list.

Post/Question: (6)

"Questions for OWK on Privacy/Safety" by (Anonymous) - 5.29.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:24 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

Hi OWK,

Just a few quick questions for you please:

1) I have some really controlling people in my life that I am currently trying to distance myself from. These people will likely have access to post-RV funds so will have the money to hire a private detective to find me. I know in my heart that "all will be well" and I'm sure that God will protect me, but either way it will help me feel better if you could flag my situation with your "higher up" (governmental) contacts please. I really think that post-RV/when NESARA/GESARA happens, all private detective establishments/people tracing agencies globally (I am not based in the US) should cease trading - especially given the new (and very excellent!) Universal/Republic Law of "do no harm" that you have mentioned previously.

2) In the past, these controlling people that I am currently trying to flee have used psychic mediums to try and track me and get insights of my life (that's just how obsessive they are!). This is in complete violation of my free will - do you think there will ever be a time when Source will not allow such things to happen? If so I guess we would have to be in a higher dimension for this to happen - 5D upwards? Do you think you can ask any of your 'higher' sources about this please.

In the meantime I have put some affirmations out into the Universe that my free will cannot be violated in this way, as I know that there is nothing stronger than my own DIVINE INTENT - how's that for reclaiming my God Power! If you or your (higher-up, Godly) sources have any other tips for me on psychic protection (or my situation in general) then I would love to hear them. Overall, no matter what, I know that God will continue to keep me safe and well Smile

Many thanks in advance for your help, and bless you always for your service on this site Smile

Answer:

#1) You are a "Sovereign" being of the highest order. You are the Soul/Sole master of your Reality and Fate. NO ONE, NOT EVEN GOD, will violate your Free Will.

You have the right, the God Power, to DECIDE what happens in your reality and what does not. However as a point of fact, there is only "Creation" or not. This means that you cannot say what won't happen, as you cannot create an un-creation. In example:

You cannot Create: "No One Will Harm You"

You Can Create: " I Will Be Safe At All Times"

#2) NO ONE can Co-Create in YOUR experience without your "Vibrational Invitation" (Permission). In your case, You have just granted permission (above) for others to violate your space in a psychic way. When you say that they are doing this or that, you are MEANING that they can do this or that. That is your Permission for them to do so.

Revoke the Permission:

You are the Sole/Soul creator of your experience and you ONLY create what you want to happen. ONLY what you want to happen, can happen in your experience. You ONLY want the very best for yourself and others.

This would be re-stated in the First Person:

I AM the Sole/Soul creator of MY experience and I ONLY create what I want to happen. ONLY what I want to happen, can happen in MY experience. I ONLY want the very best for MYSELF and others.

State this and KNOW it to be absolutely true. NO one may enter or co-create in your experience in any way, physically or psychically without your "Allowing" it by belief and expectation. When you DECIDE that you are the one and only creator in your experience you take complete control of your reality, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for any others to participate in your experience unless they meet your criteria of "Working Out For you." In example, with the above Meaning/Command, a person could walk up to you and give you a $1,000, but they Cannot hit you. That is NOT within the "Possibilities" you have set forth in your Reality Command.

So don’t blame others for what they do to you, or for not stopping others from doing things to you, for it is ONLY you who has the RIGHT and the ABILITY to control that. Here is a post on the matter and it is an excerpt from my Book:

"You Have No Protection and Don't Need It" - One Who Knows - 4.9.17

Post/Question: (7)

"Thoughts/Instant Inflation?" by W.E. - 5.29.17

Entry Submitted by W.E. at 8:12 PM EDT on May 29, 2017

This is a question for either Yosef or One Who Knows. A previous post brought into question the notion of trillions suddenly injected into the world's economies per the RV. He suggested that it would cause immediate mass inflation regardless of it being backed by gold or some other valuable asset. I thought it was a valid point.

From my understanding, there is presently only about 100 trillion dollars in circulation in the world. This does not take into account derivatives. Now imagine millions of people with just a single Zim 100 T note - nations instantly flooded with cash. Wouldn't this potentially set up a Weimar Republic scenario?

I'm not trying to be provocative or confrontational. I would just like an explanation on how this will play out without creating chaos in the economy.

Thank You,

W.E.

Answer:

Don't worry about Inflation, that is nothing but Cabal Fear Mongering. Here is a post I wrote on it:

"Inflation Scenario? No, Far From It!" - One Who Knows - 5.30.17

Post/Question: (8)

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:32 PM EDT on May 28, 2017

Hi Richard

Listening to ,you on Zorra's call, it sounds like if we are not a part of the segments plan, we will not be able to get the higher rates. Please clarify.

Thank you,

Blessings

Answer:

The "Segments" plan is just an early contact system. I wrote a post that explains it better:

"Understanding the Segment, GCR Roll-Out Plan" - One Who Knows - 4.16.17

The Segments are being activated and people are exchanging now. I am in the last of the Segments with the other Intel providers. Once we get contacted we will set our appointments, and then in a matter of a few hours, it will go Live and be posted on the websites and sent out by email.

To be clear: The segments plan is an "Early Contact" system

When it gets on the web (For 3 days/72 hours) that is the "On-Time Contact" system

In either case, you will call the 800#s and then make your appointments. At your appointment you will ask for the higher "Privately Negotiated Rates" just as you have been told.

Post/Question: (9)

"Q for OWK: Did Iraq Announce International?"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:40 PM EDT on May 28, 2017

OWKs:

If in fact Iraq did make the announcement, that would be very big.

Does anyone have confirmation that Iraq announced International?

Also, given Yosef’s posts today that the GCR is significantly delayed (or even canceled) by Trump\Netanyahu\Cabal, what are your Top Sources saying about a possible release date?

Thank you.

Answer:

Grandfather told me that Iraq did in fact make the announcement they were "International"

I have not had any other confirmation, though I don't need any either.

There are NO delays on the GCR , as it is going right now as I write this. I am expecting to be contacted any time now for my segments group. Then soon afterwards it will go live on the net and the GCR will be DONE and OVER!

Post/Question: (10)

"Q for OWK or Any Others: Laws" by Bren - 5.28.17

Entry Submitted by Bren at 10:25 PM EDT on May 28, 2017

Hi Richard

ive tried to find info on this but not had any joy.

there is lots of talk of laws changing and lots more changes in general etc with Republic coming in for USA. obviously the whole country is changing back from a CORPORATION which we understand.

how does that relate to other countries either as part of commonwealth under the queen or others ?

im in Australia and wonder how all these changes affect us here if at all.

is there going to be a whole shift in LAW reforms etc

basically i guess my question is - do these changes affect EVERY country so we ALL are playing the same game in life with same laws and opportunities ?

i just want to know how the blessings of $ can flow in different areas and how that relates to a basic income for ALL or if its just certain countries that will have that going on etc ?

maybe we wont really know until it all unfolds..

any insight would be appreciated. Smile

Thankyou
Bren

Answer:

The answer to your question is that the basic government will be GESARA compliant no matter the country. However, they may have a different look to it such as a Republic for us in the US, and a King and Queen in England. That is mostly a cultural difference that will be preserved. But the actual structure and function will all be the same no matter where you are in the World.

Post/Question: (11)

"Question Regarding NPTB" by Nona - 5.29.17

Entry Submitted by Nona at 2:29 AM EDT on May 29, 2017

Hi Yosef and OWK -

Thank you so much for the time and effort you both put into the work you do here!

Occasionally there has been some push back on IDC when it comes to sort of blindly accepting the leadership role of an unknown, unidentified group you often refer to as the NPTB.

In the interest of keeping an open & transparent dialogue here with the IDC family, would you
give us some of the names and positions/offices of those persons who comprise the NPTB?

You often describe them as being benevolent and basically of the Light, and that their intentions are honorable.

So they would welcome their good works being brought into the Light to "be seen of men", their benefactors, wouldn't they?

And I think also that since the OPTB were known openly and were readily identifiable, it would be an honor to many of us to get to know who these heroes are and be able to show appreciation to them for helping turn the tables on the OPTB.

Thank you both, again-

nona

Answer:

First, you never knew who the OPTB (Old Powers The Be) were because they stayed invisible. All you saw were their pawns who did their bidding.

As far as the NPTB (New Powers That Be) that would be a big list that is more than I know, since this is a Worldwide change. However, for us in the US, that would be Paul Ryan Interim President of the Republic of the united States of America, General Joe Dunford, and the other Generals. It would include Grand Father and the other Elders in the Dragon Families. Then Other leaders that are of the Light in other countries in the World. Then I would include as sort of advisors, The Angelic Realm, and the Galactic Federation Forces headed by Ashtar of Ashtar Command, The Inner Earth Civilizations headed by Adama, and Hollow Earth represented by Zorra.

There are more, but these are the big movers and shakers that I know are getting things done for us. I send out a THANK YOU to all of them for their great work and efforts to save us all and our Planet as well!

Post/Question: (12)

"The 2nd GCR" by Suzy G - 5.28.17

Entry Submitted by Suzy G at 8:21 PM EDT on May 28, 2017

One Who Knows....

"I have checked with my sources and they LOVE THE IDEA of the 2nd GCR. They love it so much that they are going to provide us with a Name look up data base that will tell us if the person was a Cabal stooge, troll, or minion and if they should be blocked from funding. They will have it put together for us to use shortly after the GCR is over.

Thank You to the Republic, the NPTB and to the Elders as well!"

Richard,

Would it be possible to include into that list, existing worldwide charities that are cabal compromised?

Once again my thanks,

and Love...

Suzy G

Answer:

They saw you post already and when I checked with them they are already working that into the plan. GOOD IDEA!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum