Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/11/17

Go down

3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 Empty "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/11/17

Post by Ssmith Thu May 11, 2017 9:58 pm

3 -  "Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/11/17 Nova-2

Don't Be Confused By Shadows (Of What Was)

This post is a cautionary tale of those who bring "OLD" information, are those who want you to believe in the old World. EVERYTHING about the old World and its Cabal ways, as Yosef likes to say "They Are But Shadows of What Once Was." These old shadows from yesterday, are not what you think they are. They are FALSE, FAKE, and NOT TRUE... Anymore.

EVERYTHING We Know Now, Will Be Different

#1) The Banks and Financial system is new and Safe. Better than they have EVER been in the history of Money.

#2) The Governments will now stop taxing you and start paying everyone a free monthly pay out from NESARA/GESARA and various trusts instead.

#3) Evil corporations are to be gutted and renewed with good people doing good things. Even Disney World will be closed down for "Repairs" to close all the evil tunnels and bad parts that need to be removed for good.

#4) You will no longer need a Drivers License to drive on public roads. The only exception is if you are doing business hauling people or goods. Then you will need a D.L. for Commercial Business reasons.

NOTHING will be the same.

What To Watch Out For?

#1) Those who are so interested in Free speech, but still don't offer anything of value in their post. Why fight for free speech if you aren't even saying anything anyway?

#2) Those who refer to "Materials" that say fearful things about the banks, and the old Cabal ways. Why do they want us to read that? That is all over now.

YES, those things did exist, but those days are over, and those materials are about as useful now, as instructions on how to use an 8-Track tape player. EVERYTHING they say is gone and over.

What is the point of wanting you to read about the evil Cabal bankers, that no longer exist, except to raise fear and worry? Who would want to raise Fear and Worry? Hmmmmmmmm?

Sorry, NOT IN OUR HOUSE!

This was the Post. The name is Anonymous, but the Energy signature is Cabal

"Realize the Truth" by (Anonymous) - 5.10.17

Stay Alert My Friends, we are almost there.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum