Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes 1/14/17

+2
roxy22222222
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 Empty Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes 1/14/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Devaluing The Dollar & The New President

These are two important subjects and I felt like they needed to be covered again. Before I begin, I want to shout out to Kent Dunn (Video Link Below) as I love his reports even though I disagree on some things he has reported. It is important to note, that what he reports, as a professional reporter, is what has been told to him by his sources. So, my disagreement is not with Kent, but instead with his sources. Otherwise, I am always excited to hear what information he has to share and look forward to his reports.

My point of view on these matters, is based on what we have been told over the years from all the regular intel sources, the information I get from my one and only "Direct" Source, Zorra, and from my personal analysis of the situation.

The USD "Devaluing"

That is NOT going to happen. Remembering that this whole process has been designed to happen as quietly and easily as possible so as NOT to wake up or freak out the American public. It is easy to imagine how freaked out the public would be about a 50% devaluation in their money, when we who are holding millions, billions and even trillions of dollars in currency are freaked out.

The plan as I understand it, is that the USD will go gold backed just as it is. Whatever you have in the bank will become USN, (New Us Money) and be automatically Gold Backed, and then you would have a certain amount of time to deposit and/or exchange the fed notes you have in cash to the new USN notes. Frankly this is going to wipe out the Drug cartels who have stash houses full of USD cash. How would they explain where that money came from to the bank?

The Republic

The republic is going to be announced soon. That in itself is going to rock the USA to its core. They are going to have to A) explain it well, B) offer big benefits right away like no more IRS, and Possibly the Cancellation of the Credit Cards and Mortgages, and C) Release the Cabal Dirt for all to see, so they are happy about the change. Needless to say, it is going to be a hard sell to some people and many won't be happy about it no matter what they say or offer.

Now, imagine that they announce that the new and great Restored Constitutional Republic has taken over and by the way, you are going to lose half your savings and investments etc. That is NOT what they want to happen and there is NO WAY they are going to do that. Instead they are going to say we have new Gold Backed money, your money will be exchanged 1 to 1, your buying power is going to increase, and may even mention no more income taxes. That is how you win over the sleeping public to a change in government that they had no idea of.

The President

Some still think that Trump will be president, while others think it will be Ryan or Dunford. Who knows exactly how it will go and who will end up in the temporary position of President. While I don’t know for sure who will be President, I do know this:

#1) Whoever it is, will be the one who was selected by the people who have given us their Gold and their lives, set up the new benevolent financial system, and helped us get rid of the EVIL Cabal.

#2) Whoever the President is, will dot the "I'" and cross the "T" that they are supposed to dot and cross and will do EVERYTHING that is required to make a smooth transition to the New Constitutional Government. If you want to say it this way, you might say they will be a "PUPPET" of the good guys until we are firmly on our way in the new Benevolent World.

What gives them the right? They built this new World, one Gold brick at a time and many years of effort, and lives lost. They are not just going to trust anyone, until their work is done, and even then, there will be HUGE oversight to make sure no one deviates from the benevolent plan.

#3) Whoever the President is, will only be President for 120 days after the Republic is announced. Then there will be REAL elections that actually count. We will elect a president of our choice, by a fair and honest election system. No we didn't have a say on who was the Interim President at the time the Republic was announced, but in just 4 months we will have the President we want and have legally elected. I think that is extremely FAIR.

#4) The persons who will be running for President in this short 120 day election cycle will have been "Vetted" to the max by the Benevolent Powers that be, so that no matter which person becomes President, they will do a good job for us. Again, thank you to the Benevolent Powers that Be, for doing this most important part, so we don't have to worry or concern ourselves if they are CABAL or have evil plans in any way. Thanks to the Good Guys, we will be choosing a President from the very best candidates available for the job. Frankly, if they don't pass the vetting, they don’t get to run for president.

The Bottom Line

Needless to say, we are in very good hands. Nothing has been overlooked, and our best interest has always been the plan. The transition to the new Financial system and the New Republic Government will be as smooth as possible. It will be revealed in such a way so that everyone will be happy and excited that it has happened. The last thing they want to do is frighten, or hurt anyone in the process. Of course for the Cabal and their Minions, it will be a completely different story without a Fairy Tale ending.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams

Signed: One Who Believes

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 Empty Re: Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes 1/14/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:38 pm

This guy is so delusional! 4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 2350219667
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 Empty Re: Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes 1/14/17

Post by Chaz Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 am

This person sounds more like Yosef/Jesus, well anyhow your hired for the next Hollywood movie script called (DELUSIONAL MINDS) had to take your word roxy ,it's so fitting. Lol,,,,!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 pm

OMG and I took the time to read this? lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisman Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:20 pm

y ou can read all the diferent gurus bs . there is one thing in common no matter who you read its all bs and you will never see Iraq change the value for the simple reason they do not have to. between  the loans and rising value of oil prices they do not have to. you are all being taken for a ride sadly. so after trumps  swaring in on Friday and nothing happens next week what other bs will your favorite gurus come up with?

tennisman

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Every time I read a post by One Who Believes I turn into the One Who Doesn't Believe.
4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 2322496710 4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 2322496710 4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 2322496710 4 - Devaluing The Dollar & The New President - One Who Believes  1/14/17 2322496710

TopHat

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm with you on that, 4 sure..... :yes:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum