Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017.

Go down

arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. Empty Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017.

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Arthur 

Contrary to popular belief, Iraq is still not completely out of all remaining sanctions.

Among the remaining are the ones regarding their ongoing status with Kuwait. The Kuwaitis are still owed reparations and other concerns such as the reception of the bodies back to Kuwaiti soil. An historic meeting occurred today in which 4 important agreements were signed by the two countries which included the readiness of Iraq to supply Kuwait 200 million standard cubic feet of gas.

We now await to see if this will be sufficient for the UN to move Iraq to chap VIII which would trigger the UST to give the CBI the green light to more forward with the monetary reform. 

At this time they are still on schedule for early 2017.

Their holiday was supposed to be 60 days but has been trimmed to 20 days due to the importance of implementing the 2017 budget starting the next legislative session on Jan 2, 2016.

During the beginning of this session they are scheduled to pass 50 plus laws including all the important laws we still need including the Federal and Accountability Law, and the all important HCL which will keep them on track and on schedule for full monetary reform early 2017.

12-29-2016 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Along with all the requisite political and banking reforms, the equation was, is and always has been GOI + HCL = RV

all the current proxy positions, rather the GOI is adequately complete for the UST is debatable but all indication are they are satisfied with the fulfillment of that variable of the equation

. As for the HCL further progress is scheduled for Wednesday 12/28 after which we should be able to determine if there has been adequate progress to warrant a release of all remaining sanctions for Chap VIII and a subsequent rate increase necessary to satisfy the 2017 budget in Iraq...  As of this post the PTB is still on schedule for early 2017.

12-27-2016 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

arthur -  Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017. Empty Re: Arthur says they are still on schedule for early 2017.

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:32 am

Arthur 

Contrary to popular belief, Iraq is still not completely out of all remaining sanctions.

Among the remaining are the ones regarding their ongoing status with Kuwait. The Kuwaitis are still owed reparations and other concerns such as the reception of the bodies back to Kuwaiti soil. An historic meeting occurred today in which 4 important agreements were signed by the two countries which included the readiness of Iraq to supply Kuwait 200 million standard cubic feet of gas.

We now await to see if this will be sufficient for the UN to move Iraq to chap VIII which would trigger the UST to give the CBI the green light to more forward with the monetary reform. 

At this time they are still on schedule for early 2017.

Their holiday was supposed to be 60 days but has been trimmed to 20 days due to the importance of implementing the 2017 budget starting the next legislative session on Jan 2, 2016.

During the beginning of this session they are scheduled to pass 50 plus laws including all the important laws we still need including the Federal and Accountability Law, and the all important HCL which will keep them on track and on schedule for full monetary reform early 2017.

12-29-2016 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Along with all the requisite political and banking reforms, the equation was, is and always has been GOI + HCL = RV

all the current proxy positions, rather the GOI is adequately complete for the UST is debatable but all indication are they are satisfied with the fulfillment of that variable of the equation

. As for the HCL further progress is scheduled for Wednesday 12/28 after which we should be able to determine if there has been adequate progress to warrant a release of all remaining sanctions for Chap VIII and a subsequent rate increase necessary to satisfy the 2017 budget in Iraq...  As of this post the PTB is still on schedule for early 2017.

12-27-2016 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum