Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3 - 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:41 am

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  99% of seasoned in the know intel studiers and gathers are all saying its in process now due to documented evidence - THIS RV is about to manifest - its on a roll now in processing that can't be stopped - you will see this shortly... just look over your shoulder and you can hear it coming.... we are there folks we are there...

Guru Jonnywg:
   The algorithms are released and all 155 currencies will be released at the same time. The process is irreversible and it will run its course.12-24-2011  Guru Mailman   OUTSIDE INTERESTS INCLUDING COMPANIES, COUNTRIES AND THE IMF AND UN ARE PROBABLY AT THE CAMELS BACK BREAKING POINT RIGHT NOW...MARK MY WORDS....UN INTERVENTION IS IN IRAQS VERY NEAR FUTURE, REAL CLOSE...THEY CAN KISS CHAP 7 GOODBYE FOR QUITE A WHILE...DONT BE SURPRISED IF MORE SANCTIONS ARE BROUGHT BACK...AS LONG AS MALIKI IS THERE...THEY REMAIN A THREAT...THIS WILL PLAY OUT, THE RV IS NOT A QUESTION, IT WILL HAPPEN.

i have no more info or explanations. will drop in to see whats happening but will spend the day with twin A .. lol on his birthday.   Who has the best intel on the planet...he sees the banks screens...folks if you knew what I knew...you would be jumping up and down...it is programmed for release! The approvals have been given...it is a complex computer algorithm that sets this world wide financial rest into motion.

remember the turkeys that have the litle button on it - when it's done it pops up - the bank's little button has not popped yet so they can't serve the meal they do best ... deal with money. so don't open the oven yet

Well like you, I expected more last night. We verified the codes were entered and released and we just have to wait until the logarithm runs its course. UST was sent home for Christmas. What we expect and the timing programed may be 2 dufferent things, no one knows but it is released.  I have nothing more to add as the job is done. We will watch the bank screens today.

????  Are you hearing banks being open on the scheduled holiday Sat/Mon to cash in folks?

yes

Guru BWM:
  I guess considering the welcome and departure I had earlier you need to understand my position on all the information we share... this is not a position that I asked for or generally always comfortable with...  my geniune purpose has been to share what I thought was appropriate, as confirmed as possible and legitimate to be seen in a public chatroom...

I have continuously worked in "windows" without specific dates in order to minimize "hype"...I truly hope you understand the purpose of my sharing has been to positively help those that cannot or do not have the time to gather information useful to this investment...

with that said understand that I do not always feel comfortable with the information shared but hope that the constant calls for discernment amongst each of you is enough to give you hope and education to understand what we are saying with each statement we make...  as you've prolly seen I am passionate about my feelings towards my friends and "protecting the nest"... always understand and please don't misinterpret my sometimes combative nature for anything more than trying to stand up for my beliefs...  and I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK you to the many that have prayed and spoken thoughts of encouragement to myself and my family during this time...

I certainly hope that whatever the circumstances you are going thru you know and believe that not only God is looking after you during this time but we are here in support in every way we can... we truly wish you a MERRY CHRISTmas... for all the trials and tribulations that you have born this year it pales in comparison to that which has gone before us...

ok let's go with this one statement... I was told "before" Christmas earlier this week... that has not changed from the source I most believed altho I am hearing things later today that suggest otherwise... this is my point, I choose to look at the first opportunities until that time cannot happen any longer... then I will try to determine WHY it didn't happen and WHAT makes the other possibilities any more valid than the previous "guess"

???  Oh good grief - what does that mean? Tomorrow is still good???

this is why I get frustrated... what part of BEFORE Christmas... do you not get? what is today, when is Christmas, how much time does that give us... think

???  BWM, I believe in you and everything you tell us, but is there a time in the "Future" that Iraq can not go past????? And if they do will some 3-letter agency step in and take over to RV their currency???? thanks so much!!!

I would like to believe that there is a drop dead date... but I sure as heck wouldn't say it out loud even if I knew it... the pressure would be too much for some to handle

???  bwm is there any truth to 12 out of 144 rv's are loaded and the other continue to cycle through the process? Just asking?

If I thought I could answer that question once tonight... I'd do it... but that's a lost cause so I will respectfully ignore that...   it means I have been asked that question too many times and no one seems to understand the answer I give... therefore I shan't say it again...

again, there's not much to say... we are waiting to see the rates released and at this point we should just be enjoying each other's company..   the one's who should have the least to say are busting a gut to do calls and such to tell you everyone is wrong but nothing about what they actually know... sounds like sour grapes to me...how do I know? Heck they keep calling asking what's going on..

you know.. it seems that some of you cannot fathom that at some point you have gotten more info than you should... AND then some continue to push points that you refuse to accept no matter the explanation given... so for those that understand what we have tried to tell you thanks for your understanding.... til later I'll just wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Guru Cap1:  I want to BET all NAY SAYERS 1000 Dinar that we will see the RV posted tomorrow at 5pm or before.  

I commend you, all of you, on your ability to hang in there these last few months. I know it's been hard, financially, emotionally, mentally, and physically. These chairs are tough to sit in 14 - 16 hrs a day(lol). I woke up last night about once every hour and I prayed for the RV and for all of us to be wise in handling our blessing. It's no longer if this will take place, but at what hour we shall see it. So rest easy in that. Be comforted that the ride is over.

Guru PapaJack1952:
  Family we have crossed the finish line it is over we are Just waiting for them to Release it.  my guess is we may have a nice Christmas present for us under our tree for us this is JMO.   HMMMM Dinar sites closed, banks closed, everybody closed, sounds like the perfect storm for an RV to me. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!.

Guru Bulldog75:  THE ISX, IRAQ STOCK EXCHANGE IS CLOSED TIL JAN. 3 SO THE MID EAST BIG BOY PLAYERS WILL NOT FURTHER MANIPULATE THEIR EXCHANGE SYSTEM OF THE PENDING RATE POST. THE FORTHCOMING RATES OF IQD AND DONG WILL DETERMINE OUR CASH IN STRATEGY. WE/OOM/OKIE/BULLDOG WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST STRATEGY. THE IQD IS 'THE CATALYST' FOR THE OTHER COUNTRIES TO DOMINO. 'MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES.' STAY TUNED. WE INTEND TO ROCK AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE. MY OVEN IS HOT AT 440 USA.

Guru OkieOilman:  ALL INTEL HAD POINTED THAT YESTERDAY WAS THE 'BEST' DAY THOUGH THE FORTHCOMING DAYS PRIOR TO JAN1 ARE MORE THAN EXCELLENT FOR THIS TO DOMINO. OUR INFORMATION SHOWS THIS CAN STILL DOMINO ANY MINUTE. WE SIMPLY WAIT AND PRAY.

THERE ARE MANY, MANY DETAILS THAT ALL OF YOU ARE ALREADY AWARE OF. NUFF SAID. I DO WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS BEST WE CAN ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCES.

Guru DinarWishes:   Well, it is looking like things are running its course and all things are moving in our favor for a great Chistmas!!! Things are at a point of no return and can't be stopped by anything other than a total electrical outage world wide... Let me exsplain the Algorithm.. It's a timed sequence of events... We are not exactly sure how long it will take to have it all come out but it will all come out at the same time. Nothing new at the banks as of yet and wont be till the algorithm is complete... I will say this "It Can't be stopped"!!!

Let me exsplain it like this..... We know that the UN voted and passed to reactivate sanctions on Iraq yesterday if everything they needed to do was not complete. Well, no sanctions were placed back on them.... So, all is well and quit worrying about the timing.... even if it takes us to Sunday or Monday nobody could do anything about it anyway.... Enjoy your Holiday and Relax....

Guru Med:  THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHY INFLATION WAS HIGH
NOW WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?  FIRST IT WAS IN THE EARLY FALL. THAT PRICES WERE HIGH IN IRAQ.  THEN LAST MONTH IT WAS BECAUSE PRICES WERE HIGHER IN KURDISTAN.  NOW EXCUSE #3 THAT INFLATION HAD INCREASED BECAUSE THEY HAD PUMPED ALLOT OF MONEY INTO THE ECONOMY THROUGH LOANS

SO WHAT IS IT, DOOR #1, DOOR #2 OR DOOR #3

I CAN SEE HOW THE LAST IS THE ISSUE.  SEE YOU PUMP A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS CURRENCY INTO THE ECONOMY AND AS WE ALSO KNOW THEY SAID THE REASON FOR THE DINAR EXCHANGE RATE DROPPING WAS NOT CUZ OF LOANS BUT BECAUSE NOONE WANTED TO USE IT.  THEY WERE USING FOREIGN CURRENCIES OVER THE DINAR WHICH HAD AN INTERNATIONAL VALUE.  WE ALL KNOW THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM IN IRAQ SINCE THE U.S. GOT THERE REMEMBER ALL TRADE GOODS THAT COME INTO IRAQ EXCEPT FOR THE COUPLE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES LIKE SYRIA AND IRAN WHO ACCEPT THE DINAR ALL IMPORTS INTO IRAQ HAVE TO BE PURCHASED BY THE GOVT, CUZ THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HOLD A TRADEABLE CURRENCY THE USD FROM OIL REVENUES AND UNTIL THEY GO WITH AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY NOONE CAN IMPORT OR THE MAJORITY CANT SINCE THEY ONLY HAVE DINAR TO PAY FOR IMPORTS.  AND THAT ALSO MEANS NO FREE MARKET ECONOMY UNTIL IT IS TRADEABLE. AND THE IMF WANTS IRAQ INTO THE FREE MARKET OUR ONLY ISSUE NOW

THEY EVEN IMPORT THE DRINKING WATER.  THAT IS HOW LITTLE HAS BEEN DONE SINCE MALIKI CAME INTO POWER. ALL THESE YRS LATER THE SAME 3 ISSUES EXIST.  NO WATER, NO POWER, NO JOBS AND NONE OF THESE HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED.  IN OCT OF 09 IRAQ WAS PRIMED.  THEY HAD ALL THESE COUNTRIES WANTING TO COME INTO IRAQ.  THINGS WERE PRETTY PEACEFUL.  IT REALLY LOOKED LIKE IRAQ HAD TURNED THE CORNER.  THEN SHABIBI SCREWED THINGS UP BAD.

HE BALKED ON THE RV.  A COUNTRY THAT HAS RELIEVED THE PRESSURE OF POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT.  IT IS REALLY HARD TO GET THEM TO WANT THE GOVT REMOVED THROUGH VIOLENCE.  NOW IT ISNT.  THE ISSUE HEREIS NOT WHAT IS GOOD FOR IRAQ, BUT WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE DAWA PARTY AND THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE. AND THEM KEEPING POWER MEANS MORE TO THEM EVEN WITH A CORRUPT LEADER
THAN WHAT IS THE BEST FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ

NOW I THINK EVEN ALLAWI SAID THAT IF THEY WOULD AGREE TO REMOVE MALIKI THAT THE NA WOULD GET THE RIGHT TO NOMINATE THE NEW PM AGAIN SINCE THEY STILL WOULD HOLD THE LARGEST BLOC.  SO IT JUST ISNT ABOUT GETTING POWER BY THE LIST BUT GETTING RID OF MALIKI.  IS IT NOT IRONIC HOW MALIKI WAS PORTRAYED AS A WANNABE HITLER AND THOSE WERE IRAQI MEDIA.  THOUGH I THINK IT IS POSTED IN DENMARK MANY OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS THAT DO WATCHDOG ON COUNTRIES  SEEM TO BE IN DENMARL.  THEY CANT PM. THEY ARE NOT IN IRAQ.  THEY PUBLISH IN DENMARK AND THEN AIR IT AS IRAQI MEDIA.

I THINK THEY ARE ALLOT OF EXILED WHO PRINT IT.  IN FACT ALLOT OF THE WRITERS IN THE IRAQI MEDIA DO NOT LIVE IN IRAQ AND THEN THEY CANT BE CENSORED OR BE PUNISHED.  SEE IN MALIKI'S FIRST TERM IF YOU SPOKE OUT IN THE MEDIA AGAINST THE GOI YOU WERE FINED 1 MILLION PLUS DINAR WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO JUDICIARY ACTION.  I AM NOT SURE HOW THIS WILL BE SETTLED IF IT IS THE UN, THE U.S. OR IF THEY ACTUALLY MEDIATE THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR AND GET THINGS SETTLED NOW I HAVE SEEN IT SO MANY TIMES.

WHERE MALIKI COMES IN AND SAYS AND AGREES TO ALL THE RIGHT THINGS BUT IT ALSO ALWAYS SEEMS HE MANIPULATES THE CONCESSIONS SO THAT THE OTHER SIDE GOES FIRST THEN HE BALKS AND THE CIRCLE STARTS AGAIN.   ALLAWI CLAIMS THAT THE U.S. HAS NOW THE RIGHT TO INTERVENE.  HOW COME HE NEVER BROUGHT ANY OF THIS UP BEFORE?  THE ONLY THING I SAW EVER FROM ALLAWI WAS THAT HE WAS TOTALLY AGAINST US FORCES BEING EXTENDED.  I DONT KNOW IF HE IS HAVING MEMORY LOSS OR WHAT, BUT HE WAS ONLY FOLLOWING THE MOOD OF THE WEEK IN IRAQ WHICH WAS WE WANT THE INFIDELS GONE.  NOW THEY ARE ALL LIKE THE FRENCH, COME BACK COME BACK, THE GERMANS ARE COMING.  IT IS SO FUNNY.   WELL NOT FUNNY BUT I KNOW LIKE HE IS GUARANTEEING IT.  I SERIOUSLY DOUBT HE WOULD EVER GET THE NOD AGAIN NOW THE NA MAY GET IT, BUT I CANNOT SEE HIM AS PM EVER AGAIN UNDER LEGIT CONDITIONS.

BUT AS YOU KNOW WHEN THEY JERKED THAT AROUND BEFORE WITH THE ELECTION LAW, THE US AND UN BOTH SAID THAT THEY WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE A GOVT THAT WAS NOT LEGALLY ELECTED IN IRAQ AND THAT ALL TREATIES AND AGREEMENTS WOULD BE NULL AND VOIDED.  I AM SURE THAT WE WILL WATCH FOR A WEEK OR SO
AND THEN SOME TYPE OF STRONG WORDS WILL COME FROM THE U.S.  I JUST DONT SEE THE UN EXCEPT FOR MAYBE MOON SAYING ANYTHING

MIG Member draavmorris2  Bank Story:  Just waiting for it to show. I have to share with you a bank story that happened to me. If anything. It lets you know that they are "ready" for you like big time.

i called my bank, they are on extended hours today. Although they stated that they would not be open monday (yeah right), anyway, i called them, and talked with a gentleman. An i explained my situation, and that i was just trying to get everything in order.

so, i told him that i had iraq dinar, and wanted to know if i could make an appointment to be cashed out. He asked me if i wanted to come in "today", i said if i could that would be great! He asked me what bills i had, because there were only certain ones

i told him i had 25k, 10k and 5k. He said i was hoping you would say that. I asked him what the rate was, he said i will be right back. He said, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the rate isn't showing at this moment in time, he said otherwise he would do it. He asked if i wanted to make an appointment, i said yes. So i have a tentative appointment for tuesday @11am.

so, they know it is coming and/or here, for he didn't even blink an eye! And again, he stated that all i can do is give you our rate for now. I said, well, i need to know the ust and the cbi rate, too. But we will see what we can do!  he didn't even blink and eve. And i also told him i had a group of people and gave him the estimated amount that would be cashed. He was "very" that they could cash at this time.  i told him i had 25k, 10k and 5k. He said i was hoping you would say that. I asked him what the rate was, he said i will be right back. He said, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,  the rate isn't showing at this moment in time, he said otherwise he would do it. He asked if i wanted to make an appointment, i said yes. So i have a tentative appointment for tuesday @11am.

so, they know it is coming and/or here, for he didn't even blink an eye! And again, he stated that all i can do is give you our rate for now. I said, well, i need to know the ust and the cbi rate, too. But we will see what we can do! he didn't even blink and eve. And i also told him i had a group of people and gave him the estimated amount that would be cashed. He was "very" willing to help. He said when you are ready i am here for YOU.....   it was one of the big 4 banks and as god is my witness, this just happened not to long ago, today.   so, this story is my gift to all of you. To let you know that we are there! And the banks are ready! Merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!

3S's Member contaylor Bank Story:  i went in to wf today..i have a personal banker..who is starting to become my friend..  i told her about the dinar back in july...and showed her mine..so i go in there today and ask her to start looking to see if anything is going on..   she said a couple of months ago she called the main branch to see if they were selling dinar and they told her NO because now she wants to buy some...

she knows something...she started acting all weird..and they all of sudden she starts quoting all kinds of information regarding the dinar..i told her she could purchase at a local bank where we live.  her eyes lite up and she said i am going over there today to get some...she plays dumb..when i asked her to bring up the wf screen.  she went into some online currency exchange..i told her ..i could have done that..look at well fargo screen..she clamed up..said i dont know how..we dont buy or sell the dinar...hmmm but she is gooing to buy some\

i told her to be quiet....and not to share her information with anyone and to keep me updated if she found out anything..i told her i would make it worth her while if she did...  i took her a very nice x-mas present and see her about three times a week\  so i listen and slip my comments in..she shows me her whole bank screens.

i believe my town is small and the branch is smaller...her financial advisor at the bank,....told her to buy some if she had extra money laying around..  she brought up a curreny exchange site..i told her no...go to your bank screens..she played dumb and said i asked months ago and wf does not buy or sale dinar..
then she said ....well you know how the feds work..they take forever to get them off the terroist list so  then she said..i just dont understand this whole currency thing...duh!!! you wofk for a bank

they are keeping these banker tellers at bay...i believe it is a need to know basis only..that is why jonny says tdo not call the bank..they do not have a clue.  well if she happens to call me this weekend..i will let you all know...have a wonderful holiday and an awsome new year...

Dinar Recaps would like to wish you

A Very Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad

A Happy Hanukkah
A Happy Kwanza

and

A Safe, Happy and Prosperous
New Year

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER