Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq Empty Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq

The British-Dutch company is considering selling its oil assets in the framework of its global program to exit after limited gains in Iraq.

Middle East Online

First Published: 2016-11-28

Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq _237303_shell1

More than a hundred years of work in Iraq

London - industry sources Monday said Royal Dutch Shell is considering selling its oil fields in Iraq in the framework of its global program to exit from assets worth $ 30 billion.

Shell is seeking to reduce its portfolio of oil and gas after the acquisition of BG Group for $ 54 billion in February in a deal that has turned into the largest trade of liquefied natural gas in the world.

With the fall in oil prices since 2014 to less than half want Shell to focus on the areas of highest return activities such as liquefied natural gas and oil production in the deep water Gulf of Mexico and Brazil.

A Shell spokesman declined in London declined to comment.

The British-Dutch company working in Iraq for more than a hundred years did not reaped in recent years has only limited financial benefits from its participation in Iraq, where they receive their dues in the form of crude oil production, but has no audible with respect to the strategy of production, according to sources of sound.

However, sources said that Shell still sees value in the development of its gas sector in Iraq does not want to sell those assets.

Iraq accounted for about 4.4 percent of the total production of Shell's oil and gas in 2015, according to the company's annual report for last year.

The move highlights the sale of oil assets difficulties faced by Iraq in its efforts to increase crude production where you see the foreign oil companies such as Shell that the terms of service contracts is attractive.

Shell operates crazy giant field, near Basra in southern Iraq, which began production in 2014.

Iraq has signed contracts with a large number of major oil companies in nearly six years with his release from sanctions and internal conflicts that lasted for years.

Baghdad wants Saudi Arabia initially compete increase production to more than ten million barrels per day of crude, but administrative hurdles, corruption and poor infrastructure are all underlying factors that caused the delay, including projects led to lower oil production forecast by half.

Nevertheless, Iraq's production has risen a lot lately to about 4.7 million barrels per day, where some of the projects come to fruition began. Iraq urges foreign companies, including BP, Lukoil and Exxon Mobil, Shell and China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) to increase investment, which can provide further gains in production.

And acquire Shell's share of 45 percent in oil Majnoon field, which is managed under a technical service contract expires in 2030, according to its annual report for 2015. It holds Malaysian national oil company Petronas stake of 30 percent in the field, while the Iraqi government holds the remaining stake of 25 percent .

Production of the Majnoon field and reached 206 thousand barrels per day on average in 2015.

Shell also has a stake of 20 percent in the West Qurna 1 field operated by Exxon.

LINK

Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq Empty Re: Shell is considering withdrawing from Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:20 pm

They fail to mention that their security is very lacking, but they don't tell you that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum