Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:20 am

Guru Bulldog75:   "You all are going to have a Very, Very, Very Happy, Happy, Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITHIN THE NEXT 6-48 HOURS WE "WILL PROBABLY" / "HIGH PERCENTAGE" SEE MANY DIRECTIONS TAKE PLACE ON BANK SCREENS. 

THIS MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF OUR SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT COME TO FRUITION WHICH MAY START AFTER MIDNIGHT. THIS IS A "GENTLE ENLIGHTENMENT". NOT A WARNING OR DECLARATION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN. REMEMBER: THE TREND IS OUR FRIEND!!!

WE ARE PLAYING CONSERVATIVE HERE; BUT KNOWLEDGE IS VERY POWERFUL.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, WE KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE SO ITS CRUCIAL THAT WE KNOW AS MUCH REASONABLE DETAIL AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT GOING OVER BOARD ON DETAILS.

SO CONSERVATIVELY I AM SAYING, IMHO, WE MAY SEE THE BANK SCREENS CHANGE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE WITH HIGH PROBABILITY OF A FINAL RATE POST. BUT WE ARE CAUTIOUS BECAUSE WE KNOW WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE. BUT............

THE CONDITIONS ARE NEVER BEEN CLEARLY SEEN. THE CONDITIONS ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS THEY GET.

UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, WE REVERENTLY WAIT WITH PATIENCE KNOWING THAT GOD MAKE THE FINAL CALL. WE COULD SIT HERE ALL NIGHT AND DISECT AND ANSWER DETAILS QUESTIONS...BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE END RESULT WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN, SOON.. AND SOONER NOW ; RATHER THAN LATER. 

WE ARE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT. THE WORLD ECOMOMY NEEDS THIS NOW. SHABS NEEDS THIS NOW. THE WORLD NEEDS THE REVALUED DINAR AND ALL THE IRAQ RESOURCES. THE TIME HAS COME. 

Guru TNT Tony:
   I have been on the phone all day with information from multiple agencies. EVERYONE is Happy! EVERYONE is Excited! Nothing has changed since Friday. I know you will have a great week! You MIGHT just have a FABULOUS MORNING! Everything is right on target and IN MOTION as we speak!

Guru Bluwolf:   believe it or not your RV is on the way…it will just pop up..all 156 countries will come up at the same time... both the IQD and the VND are in the basket and like I said from the beginning The VND will be coming in very high...I have a lot of confirmations...so be aware and on high alert

Guru Jonnywg:   I CANNOT  GUARANTEE  ...BUT TOMORROW LOOKS GOOD...BANKS SCREENS NOW SHOW 125 CURRENCIES IN BASKET...iraq is number #1, vnd #2... china #3 [on the list of currencies]...WE ARE NOT SURE THAT ALL WILL GO THROUGH MONDAY...MAYBE TUESDAY BUT WE WILL KNOW MONDAY...WE REALLY WATCH THE POLITICAL SIDE AND WE FEEL ALL IS DONE...I THINK A FREE FLOAT IF RV...MANAGED IF RI...my position...CBI BETWEEN NOW AND TOMORROW 8:00 AM...CASH INS TOMORROW OR TUESDAY

the bank screens are still adjusting...Bank screens for 125+ countries still show 0.000 and "uploading"...Each one is individual...and they have checks and balances as well.  When Italy, Greece, Spain started to fall, the rates changed...thus they had to do it again...it almost collapsed the world financial system...be thankful for China stepping in.

We will see today the proposed changes in the Iraqi system take place. Tomorrow the Iraqi government pays contractors and government employees in RV'D CURRENCY...so says SHABIBI...sometime today or early an tomorrow changes should be made in the rate published...this could be the day we are waiting for.  You never know till it happens but the stars are aligned...and the banks are ready. I AM NOT ALWAYS RIGHT BUT TRY TO PRESENT THE FACTS AS GIVEN...GOOD AND BAD...WE ALL DESERVE THAT...NO FRILLS.

I have been very dissapointed so far with the near misses. This time the last obstacle was the bankruptcy of several countries and some how it was resolved...this is it...for sure we will know our position by Monday AM...we are told "any time" but strongly before morning on Monday as certain employees are being called in...The rates we hear are ridiculous...think $3.60-3.80 and be shocked if higher...As far as we can tell, the rate is fixed and all was agreed upon...the good news is that there are now 125 counties uploading a rate...right now it's 0.0000,A PLACEHOLDER...UNTIL THE NEW RATE IS UPLOADED...The CBI rate will be official...RV by Monday, cash in Tuesday is the projection.

YES ALL IS WELL AND THE LITTLE THINGS WENT THROUGH .... the bank screens are reloading and we expect currency updates any minute .... for sure we will know our position by Monday AM. I WILL EXPLAIN 'LITTLE THINGS' LATER .... ASK IN 15 MINUTES

good evening my friends....... we will start this off by presenting you with the facts that there is now 133 currencie being updated on the bank screens....... all at $00.00000 this is progress................whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guru Purplehelmet300:   Again - nice high rate...I am still hearing GBP...I did hear certain things WERE done!...I am hearing this week...all is good!

Guru Freeway Bill:   I have never wavered on the fact that the rate was never intended to be in the $3 range and with all due respect to Adam Montana (Hannah's brother) [giggle] it was never even conceivable for it to come out at 10 cents...my rate expectations have been changed and now I expect a higher rate than I had even thought because of many issues that have come up in the past few days. Iraq has no reason to want the rate low and now, the World needs it to be higher

The intel that is coming out now is more powerful than we have ever seen! For the first time in history, we have world leaders sitting down and discussing how to handle this mess and who needs to bow out and who needs to stay in the game. We are going to see strong alliances where we never would have dreamed they could be in the past. Finally, the entire world, or at least the more important players are saying that "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AND WE HAVE TO COME UP WITH A PLAN TO MAKE THIS WORK!"  IMO, I think we are at that critical time where the decisions of these leaders is vital and I believe that the right things are being attempted at this time to bring this birth into sight...the thought that we may see this hit the CBI on Sunday is a realistic thought.

Guru Randy Koonce:   Shabibi is the ultimate guy that can pull the trigger, he wants a full government, Security Ministers and Stratigic Council should give us a full government.  They are putting special sessions together to get this done.  The U.S. got ourselves in a bind with this immunity thing, it should have been settled months ago.  It's a political process and we are observers, but we are in a very good spot. We are in a window, don't know a date...I personally think that before Thanksgiving we are out of this.  It's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of  WHEN.   Monday - Thursday watch the news. The rate is $3.41, I know this from so many sources, always to the USD.

Guru Frank26:  I believe it to be a rumor but lets work as a family and look into this over the weekend until we have our CC on Monday.
80 to 120+ world currencies may be having activity right now.

We shared this info with you two weeks ago but told you to look on the 17th of November.  Lets look together just to be safe.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 - 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Randy Koonce was pretty consistent with his rap in those days.  He was just sticking to the party line, that Shabibi would RV once they had parliament fully seated.  All Shabibi had said though was that the currency reform plan of redenominating the dinar was probably not going to be approved until the new parliament was fully seated, because it required the printing of new currency which would cost about $150 million.  The CBI had no authority to spend that kind of money.  They only had the authority to revalue or devalue the current series of dinar.  They had to have the authorization of parliament first.  A little research goes a long way in seeing through guru BS.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum