Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3 - 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:47 am

Guru Bear5642:   IM SHOOTING FOR NOVEMBER15TH ...I JUST DONT FEEL IT WILL HAPPEN ON THE WEEKEND...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.  I JUST KNOW THE GOLBAL BANKING SYSTEMS OPERATE EFFECTIVELY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON WHY THE HAVENT DONE IT ALREADY...IT WILL NOT GO INTO 2012,  I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS,  ECONOMICLLY IT WOULD SINK IRAQ INTO A DEEPER HOLE... I FEEL ITS IN SHABIBI HANDS.   I HAVENT FELT THIS GOOD ABOUT THE POSITIONING OF IRAQ FOR AN RV IN A LONG TIME LIKE I DO NOW...THIS RV IS RIGHT THERE.

STILL AMAZED THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE RV TODAY.  THE CBI HAS NOT UPDATED SINCE NOVEMBER 3RD AND IM WAITING TO SEE WHAT PARLIAMENT WILL DO AND NOW IM LOOKING AT THE NOVEMBER 15TH.   I CAN ASSURE THE RV WILL HAPPEN...IT IS VERY QUIET.  IRAQ ISNT REALLY IN A GOOD POSITION TO DELAY THIS ANY LONGER.  THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE BIG TIME IF THEY DONT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY.  AN ARTICLE RELEASED TODAY FROM GOING GLOBAL TIES THE REVALUE OF THE IQD WITH THE RELEASE OF THE BUDGET ON THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER...THATS POSSIBLY WHEN THEY WILL DO IT.  THE BUDGET HAD A VERY SIGNIFICANT INCREASE TO IT AND WE ARE THINKING RV  

Guru BGG: 
real quick update, parliament went into session 6 hours ago [not sure of time], imf, cbi, legarde, shabbi, all in usa, meeting just over, hopefully the combination of all will give us what we want in the next 24-48 hours, were not calling it...

Guru Mort: 
just talked with my international lawyer again today and he said he hasn't heard anything different then what he was told last fri-rv thurs into fri-same rate as i gave you he said-all info he has received is still a big go 

Guru Adam Montana:  
I'm of the opinion that they ARE working with the IMF. Keep in mind that they won't be broadcasting their intentions to RV, as that would increase speculation on the currency and lower the end value,  they won't announce their plans in the official budget, they will, of course, have a backup budget that will replace the "public" budget.  we have to think about this from all angles because you KNOW Iraq is!

if anyone told you it [lo-p] was impossible, they don't know what they are talking about/ It is ALWAYS a possibility. I don't think it is likely, and that's why I'm invested...but at the same time, to add a pinch of reality to the recipe, I believe it will come out lower, such as .10, and I believe we will have a limited time to cash in...it wouldn't be intelligent for them to l0p. It makes more sense to increase the value, and reap the rewards

I know I ruffled some feathers when I said anyone with any brains doesn't say it could come out over $1...I chose my wording a little carelessly...I believe they COULD come out over a dollar based on their natural resources, ability to produce goods, ability to maintain a stable rate, and their ability to continue making great progress and improvement as a new, secure, stable, and productive country but I don't think they WOULD come out over a dollar, even though I think they can sustain it...my theory is based on BUSINESS. I think they are most likely to come out lower, in order to make money on the exchanges as the Dinar gains in value...I think they MIGHT come out at a dollar, just to immediately be on par - have "parity" with the USD, which would make it very easy to switch the entire country to a "Dinar Majority" for consumers and business but I DOUBT they would ever come out higher, because they don't NEED to. They can come out at a dime to a dollar and increase the value to $3 or higher...I know a lot of people are hoping for a $3 RV but let's be realistic, Iraq doesn't need to come out that high.

Guru Freeway Bill:  
Parliament busy today. Lots of good things going on. They are takin care of business... I think we have gone too far now for an R I... [will we see it]   B4 Thanksgiving, yes.

Guru RayRen98:
  They are ALWAYS on holiday...or so it seems. The CBI site has not updated for a specific reason... put 2 and 2 together.

Guru Bulldog75:  
I DROPPED BY TO TELL YOU ONE THING. I LOVE GOLF AND THIS SIXTY FOOT PUTT IS HOLDING BY THREE BLADES OF TIFF BERMUDA GRASS; IT WILL FALL IN THE CUP ANY HOUR. SO JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES AND DOUBLE COUNT YOUR DINAR. WE ARE THERE. HAVE A GREAT DAY. I LOVE YOU ALL.

IRAQ PAYROLL IS TO BE MET NEXT WEEK BY OUR MONDAY, THEIR TUESDAY ! WHO CAN WAIT 24 HOURS BEFORE PAYROLL TO RV CURRENCY? I SAY THIS BABY IS GONNA POP ANY HOUR, ANY DAY AND I MEAN SOON TO NOW.  IQD COMES IN AT LEAST 3.33 & UP TO KUWAITS PROBABLE NEW RV REVALUE MAYBE NEAR PROB 4. DONG BETWEEN .05-.09. IT'S PAYROLL TIME FOR EVERYBODY "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"!  ITS BANK TIME.

Guru Bluwolf:  
Did you notice the euro went down at closing today, hint #1...Greece signed bailout,hint #2...Italys pm steps down hint #3...Fema test,,,, jejeje now this was a good signal-hint #4.   Imo if I had more specific info I would call in this baby... Soon as in tomorrow maybe... it will just pop into the picture.

the IMF pres. is meeting in China as we speak incouraging the Chinese to come out with a higher bailout loan to forfill all the bailouts in the EU countries, of course you all know that China has alot of dinars and I am sure that it will incourage the IMF to pull the trigger on Iraqs rv in order to get the global recovery issue rolling into this high gear.  Both the UST and the IMF wish for this to be done today as we speak. So lets see what today brings.

Guru Med:  
I HAVE BEEN OVER EVERY SITE AND ARTICLE AND I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT EVEN IMPLIES THEY ARE COMING BACK ON THE 10TH AND ISNT SUNDAY, ANOTHER HOLIDAY, SO MOST LIKELY THEY ARE NOT RETURNING TILL THE 20TH

SOME GREAT NEWS TODAY ON CBI MOVING SWIFTLY IF THEY HAVE TOO.  I AM WONDERING WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HAVE CBI COMING OUT ABOUT MOVING SWIFTLY ON INFLATION.  IS HE EXPECTING A SIGNIFICANT RISE?  AND I REALLY LIKE THE STATEMENT TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW MUCH THE DELETION OF THE ZERO'S WILL IMPACT THE ECONOMY CUZ IF IT WAS NOT GOING TO INCREASE PURCHASING POWER THEN NO REASON TO EVEN MENTION IT.

Guru Kaperoni:
  I don't know why CBI is even bothering to get anyone's approval, because with the situation that they are facing in the Iraqi Parliament, it is clear that these representatives have no clear understanding of the basic workings of an economic system...They should have just gone ahead and done this long ago, and I am sure that Shabibbi is kicking himself to high hell for not acting on this long ago when they have such incompetent people in Parliament...it is positive that CBI is trying to go ahead with the bill but highly disturbing that these are the people that they are trying to get approval from. If it is true that they must get approval from Parliament before changing the currency/increasing the rate, I am sad to say that we may be waiting for a long while based on the discussions and positions coming out of the Iraqi Parliament.

Guru Lojak: 
Ok, so I have been waiting on some information to get confirmed–well it’s confirmed. I cannot say specifically, and please don’t speculate on anything in this thread. Actually, if Petro Tex was here , he was always great at speaking in double talk.
Anyway, things happened in Iraq that needed to occur, which I believe will lead us very shortly to our goal. Best I can do, but its all good. If things change, I will let you know. thanks for your patience.
I fully understand that I will have a few bashers who will insist on back-up articles, or facts to support this position. They can bash away. Cannot be specific yet. After over 1500 posts and articles which I have posted, I hope that will suffice as credability for now.
P.S. I just added this comment-I am not saying it will definitely happen tonight or anything like that, but man we are REALLY close !!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum