Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4 - 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:48 am

Guru Freeway Bill:   Japan turned down increasing the value of their yen to wait for the RV, banks are ordered not to sell dinar and dong, European situation settled, Tony is calling for tonight or tomorrow...The only thing better is when we see it...we are possibly looking at an RI first.  The rate is still sketchy because, based on the GBP, is a lot different than to the USD. I am hearing to the GBP which would give us more, but not 100% on that yet.  I believe that we will see it within a few hours or tomorrow, but anything can happen and Shabibi said by the 3rd and I believe him.

Guru Kaperoni:   I cannot see an RV before they return from break.  Though many wont agree, for various reasons (within Iraq or global), it does not appear to me the RV window is before mid month. If Iraq lines up these reforms and prepares the laws that need passing, and are on schedule…that is a lot of “ifs”…My window now looks at Nov 20th – the end of Dec. Let’s hope I am wrong and it comes sooner.

Guru TNT Tony:   Trigger has been pulled for over a week now. Things done at banking level...we are about to see it... Everything is good. If  I ever said 99.999999999% before, this time you can believe it...We have never been here where we are. We have never been at this place, that's what makes today different!  We're that close. Just waiting. Could be before or shortly after sunrise. Definitely will see it before sunset tomorrow. JMO, thats the info, and I'm sticking to it! I truly feel we are at the end, pot of gold at end of rainbow.

First Convenience Bank and First National in Texas along with Chase and Wells Fargo have received ORDERS to stop selling dinar within the last hour. Although some banks quit selling ON THEIR OWN a while back, NOW they are being DIRECTED to stop...there is a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE!

Guru DinarWishes: 
2 OF THE BIG 4 JUST GOT NOTIFICATION TO STOP SELLING THE IQD AND 2 SMALLER BRANCHES JUST GOT NOTIFICATION TO STOP SELLING AS WELL!!!!!!  DEALERS GET THEIR SUPPLY FROM THE CBI AND THE BANKS GET THERE SUPPLY FROM THE UST

WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...  WE WENT INTO THE 1ST CONVIENIENC AND THEY SHOWED US THE COMUNICATION THAT SAID TO STOP SELLING. IM BACK AND JONNY IS ON THE PHONE AGAIN AND JUST INFORMED ME THAT ONE OF THE BANKS JUST GOT NOTIFICATION THAT THE VND WAS REMOVED FROM SALES AS WELL

Guru RayRen98:    
No, it's a corporate directive....which had a specific purpose attached to it. I don't know what that was but banks don't usually decide to stop selling something that people are continuously buying on a daily basis WITHOUT A DARNED GOOD REASON!

Guru Bulldog75:   UPDATE: "ELITE FAMILIES" ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF THIS ACTIVATION RATE. THE ELITE FAMILIES MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT SEATS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF THE 'ELITE'. THESE ARE MOSTLY THE EMPLOYEES OF THE IMF, BIS, UN. THE ELITE SURELY WILL CONTROL THIS EVENT AND HAVE IT RELEASED AT THEIR PLEASURE WHEN THE MARKET CONDITIONS ARE CORRECT. THIS IS ALL ABOUT: 1)MONEY 2) POWER 3) OIL 4) TIMING/CONTROL OF THE CURRENCIES. IT APPEARS THE ELITE ARE ABOUT TO GIVE THE 'GREEN LIGHT' BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MONEY. TIER 3 TIME HAS COME

Guru BWM: 
  there are several things we cannot mention that are going on at the moment and are being monitored... some may want to spill that but you won't hear it from me...there was some notice sent to banks today... origin unknown...IF this continues tonight then things look very promising...not sure how long the process will take.

we still need to confirm some things...but confirmation is there, not to panic, things still in go mode

Guru Jonnywg:   I ONLY HAVE VERIFIED 2 OF BIG FOUR...SALES FROM UST STOPPED...the ust has 4 trillion dinar and they stop selling when it is about to rv...dealers get 15 minutes...i will update as it happens tonight...we hope the rates change as we expect...i truly hope this progress continues...and it is finally resolved...this is a big step  step...we should have definitive answers by tomorrow and a possible solution...but i do not have a crsytal ball...hope we are close to the end

JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE

TODAYS BIG CURRENCY UPDATES ARE: 11AM...2PM...4PM...8PM    ...11PM... ALL CST.  PEOPLE I JUST GIVE YOU WHAT IS HAPPENING...facts are BIDEN IN IRAQ to sign off troops...finance ministers in a meeting...i don't think these things have anything to do with the rv...just sent out to mis guide us...the bank screens do not show any changes except for the irregular activity

attention...report from bank screens are ...irregular activity...rates are jumping...from 1100 to 1200...the iqd is a managed float and is consitantly to date at 1170...THEY USUALLY DO NOT CHANGE...ALSO NO FOREX UPDATE...I AM OFF TO GO AND VIEW SCREENS FOR MYSELF WILL BE BACK NO LATER THAN 8:15 CST.

well group we find ourselves waiting again...this time appears to be different as we know that all is complete...we know that the fat lady is singing but the song is not over...we just know that we are in the right position. i fully expect either the CBI OR THE BANK SCREENS to show the rate on opening today.    i expect a cashin...i expect some results...i expect some answers and will get them...next update is 8am cst...IN MY OPINION THERE ARE NO MORE WINDOWS...this puppy is home and cooled out and just awaiting the public viewing...FEDERAL RESERVE just started a 2 day special meeting...we will report... kuwaite happened in 2003, may, at 3:45 on a tuesday.

Guru Bluwolf:   There isn't much to share folks, but the good thing that there are no changes and that is a positive...But rest assure banks are on high alert, And very silent

Guru Bear5642:
   I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE A LOT TODAY AND ALL THE INFO COMING IN ABSOLUTELY OFF THE CHART AND WE ARE LOOKING GREAT...THE AMOUNT OF OIL BUSINESS THAT IS TAKING PLACE AND HOW IRAQ IS LINING UP IN THE AREA OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. THERE ARE BILLIONS FLOWING INTO IRAQ AS WE SPEAK, IT IS AMAZING...WHEN I TELL YOU I HAVE PERFECT PEACE ABOUT THIS RV THAT IS UNDERSTAEMENT...WE WILL KNOW MORE AFTER AM IMPORTANT CALL THIS EVENING.

Guru OkieOilman:  

HI FOLKS--I'VE BEEN OCCUPIED WITH THE OIL INDUSTRY CONSTANTLY FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW. MY OCTOBER TO REMEMBER STATEMENT WAS FURNISHED ME BY TOP GOV OFFICIALS ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO AND HAS BEEN THE NAIL I HAVE HUNG MY HAT ON. WELL--AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY--I KNOW BE THE FINE INTEL PROVIDERS YOU HAVE BEEN KEPT UP TO DATE WITHOUT MY CONSTANT PRESCENCE REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER---YES THIS WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE 31ST OF OCTOBER EVEN THO I NEVER SPECIFIED A CERTAIN DATE. WELL--WHAT I LEARNED LATE LAST NIGHT IT WAS STILL SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT A HICCUP OCCURED WITH THE CHINESE CONNECTION AND THAT IS WHAT INTERVENED. NOW AS OF THIS MORNING MY SOURCES ARE REPORTING THAT ANY MOMENT THIS WEEK IT SHOULD (SHOULD) OCCUR. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER INTEL CHANGES OR WHEN A CERTAIN COUNTRY HAS I.P. PROBLEMS--I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES THIS MORNING----I REALIZE FINALLY NO ONE HAS A TRUE HOLD ON THE BUTTON TO PUSH TO ACTIVATE THE R/V AND WHOEVER THE ENTITY THAT FINALLY PUSHES THE BUTTON ACCORDING TO WHAT I AM BEING INFORMED HAS BEEN ORDERED TO PUSH THE BUTTON RAPIDLY NOW--NO ONE KNOW'S FOR CERTAIN WHEN BUT IT APPEARS IT IS NOW OR THIS WEEK.

Guru Vic1: 
GOOD DAY... VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL STAY POSITIVE! THIS STORY ABOUT SUCCESSFULLY REACHING THE TOP ...THE SUMMIT OF MT. DINAR IS ABOUT TO REACH THE FAMOUS LAST TWO WORDS.... THE END!

WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHERE DO WE BEGIN... THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD NEWS.. THAT THE CLIMB UP WILL BE ONLY REMEMBERED WITH THE WORDS... WE CAME ... WE SAW... WE CONQUERED, THE MOUNTAIN!!!

TO ALL MY OOM FAMILY... GHOST, MOD'S, SAMBO, ALL ADMIN, OKIE, AND ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS... ABROAD... PLEASE STAY FOCUSED... WE ARE IN A VERY IMPORTANT VENUE!!! WE NEED TO DOT ALL I'S AND CROSS ALL T'S... AS BROTHER BULLDOG HAS SAID MANY TIMES... SECURITY!!! WE HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST HERE! KEEP ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS IN ORDER... WHETHER YOUR GOING TO SET APPOINTMENT WITH TY OR WHOMEVER... REMEMBER... TY AT DINAR BANKER HAS SAID... GOOD PAPERWORK IS TO ALL OUR BENEFIT! I USE THESE CHECK POINTS... SOURCE OF FUNDS... HISTORY OF FUNDS... PROOF OF FUNDS... ALL THE RECEIPTS OF PURCHASES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS...

KEEP YOURSELF IN CHECK... SO YOU CAN KEEP ALL OF THEM IN CHECK!!! WE WILL BE READY... I CANNOT SPEAK FOR OTHERS... NOT EASY STAYING ON TOP!!! GETTING THERE MANY HAVE DONE!!! STAYING ON TOP? ASK MIKE TYSON!!! EASY CAME... EASY LEFT!!! YOU ALL KNOW THE DEAL!!! STAY FOCUSED!!!

YOU AND ALL OF US...ARE IN THE MOMENT!!! PLEASE DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE EXACT...SECOND OR MINUTE!!! AS MY BROTHER OKIE HAS SAID... LET US NOT TRY AND MICRO-MANAGE .... EVERYTHING! ALLOW THIS TO COME TO US!!! MY FATHER WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME.. VIC ...THE MORE YOU CHASE MONEY THE FASTER AND FARTHER IT RUNS FROM YOU! HOPE YOU SEE THE POINT!!! LOVE AND RESPECT COMING AT YOU!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Guru Med:   SHABIBI HAS IMPLIED HE IS IN AN URGENCY HERE, JUST WHAT IS URGENCY FOR SHABIBI.  THE DRAFT TO PRINT FOR ME IS THE END OF WHAT IS NEEDED.  THE ONLY ISSUE FOR CBI  WAS STABILIZING THE DINAR, OK IT IS SOMEWHAT STABILIZED.  INFLATION HAS HURT THE DINAR BUT THAT IS ACTUALLY SHABS FAULT,  THEY TOOK TOO MUCH TIME.  HE WAS WAITING FOR THE PERFECT SITUATION WHICH WAS A MISTAKE.  HE IS READY TO RV, HE ALREADY SAID IT IS AN EASY PROCESS.  NOW WHAT IS THE AGENDA TO RV.  I MEAN REALLY WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE SCENARIO'S.  FOR ME BETWEEN THE 10 AND 15TH THEY WILL VOTE ON THE DRAFT TO PRINT THAT IS WHAT SHABIBI CLAIMED HAD TO BE DONE AND IF NOT SOON HE WOULD HAVE TO REVALUE ON HIS CALL, SO THAT TO ME SHOWS AN URGENCY.  HE ALSO ASKED THEM TO SPEED UP.  I PERSONALLY DONT THINK OUR TROOPS HAVE ONE THING TO DO WITH THE RV AND I DONT THINK SHABIBI EVEN CARES. HE IS THINKING ONE THING INFLATION, INFLATION,  INFLATION.

Newshound Bondlady
:   we saw during ramadan what the traders did to the people even though that too was a religious holiday the greed of the traders took over at the poor peoples expense and caused what to happen?...inflation sky rocketed...supply and demand... inflation inflation inflation...the goi should have had all the animals an foods they needed already home grown and raised...but they were too busy fighting an stealing from the people to get it together for them...so now the economy will suffer, the people will suffer...they start talkin about how inflation is gonna hurt... should do something about it huh?

DV Member Bank Story #1Hey Gang! I've got my own bank story now. For the past 6 months I have been buying Dinar and Dong at First Convenience Bank here in the Dallas Metroplex. A few months ago we started getting a warning about Dinar availability on the teller screens saying they may not be able to fill the order due to demand.... but all my orders were filled as requested. My Dong orders never had that warning. My last order was last week and I received the Dong in only two days. When I went into the bank this afternoon I was told they no longer sell Dinar or Dong. I know the teller owns both currencies so when he heard about the policy change this morning he was quit interested in knowing more but couldn't squeeze any details out of their main office.

He was obviously interested about the change in policy and what it could mean to the RV.

DV Member Bank Story #2Just returned from two local currency traders in Southern Cal. Both have become personal friends, we chat on the weekends. While I was there a few people were purchasing dinar. They both are selling Dinar, even today. They confirmed there are no alerts, the screens are not blinking, changing colors, or any sign of this occurring anytime soon. One friend said his business has dropped the last 60 days, people are not buying as much dinar as they were prior to summer.
Chatted with a family member working for Chase in AZ, as an area supervisor. Confirmed there are no communications, alerts, or screen activity relating to the dinar. Stated, really no faith this currency will ever come in... People were very frequent two months ago coming into the branches asking questions about the Dinar... Now, almost nothing.

Last, they are working on employee reduction and cutting costs. There is no plan to increase resources in 2011/2012.

I am doing all the searching I can do validate this opportunity, nothing leading to an RV any moment from now.
Let's o RV

DV Member Bank Story #3I reached out to an inside source at WF in San Francisco. Extremely high up... We we were room mates in college. They have received nothing. Wells Fargo has remained in the same position for years... We do not sell IQD.

Confirmed with two additional WF so at 5pm. No change no new. We are being pumped.

Let see it happen, we are waiting.
Let's go RV
** do not over spend because you feel we are close. It's your money.

DV Member Bank Story #4Ok I know I have never actually posted anything on here but I have been watching for a few months and just had to share this. I have purchased all dinar at my local 1st Convenience here in central Texas...my husband was just in wal-mart and thought he would stop by and talk to the people at the bank and ask about the dinar...as of today they have officially stopped selling it...said they couldn't give out any information and that they did not show it had revalued...please let this be a great sign!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum