Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16

5 posters

Go down

3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 Empty Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 pm

DR. CLARKE: (after 75 comments) Thank You for your Comments & Questions. The following, is our “Opinionated Logic”. This is a VERY LONG post, but felt is was needed - AND we had the time. We’ll discuss these Questions, in the order they are listed, on the blog:

JAYNE - Right here on Dinar Recaps Only.

BRIAN - You need to re-read it carefully. You missed the points completely.

PDGOD - Our focus is COMPLETELY on the Banks & financial institutions, and yes, they DO have liquidity, to sustain them for a very long time, despite the many theories & horror stories being pedaled on the internet.

Go look at the Public Balance sheets of all the financial institutions you’re concerned about. Not pretty, but not in the condition they say. Some have been saying this for past 2 years, about banks collapsing “any moment”, no liquidity etc. All of 2017, is no problem, for most Banks - not all, but most, speaking of the U.S. in particular.

KEITH/ROBIN/GMAN/RED - Not sure how you equate “Whale” vs. Opinion, because they are two separate subjects. We stated from the very first post, that we had our “Opinions”. We’ve Never said we were a “guru”, YOU did….and Yes we Did/Do have information NOBODY ELSE had/has.

You should ALWAYS question Anyone’s Integrity, no matter who they are, or how long you’ve known them. Thanks for venting. Farce? You’re still here. Why?

ACLOGAN - We don’t, and never have, recommended purchasing ANY CURRENCY. That is your personal choice. If you do, there is tons of counterfeiting, especially on currency like the Iraqi Dinar, which is NOT Internationally traded, and cannot be bought and officially verified by a certified financial institution, such as a Bank.

RUBY/JODY: Re-read EXACTLY what our post said on the Dong. It’s Crystal clear.

JEANNE - At 81, you are an Inspiration to us all, just by showing up. We Thank You.

CARGUY/GMAN/GARY - Great Question. We DON’T know for sure. What made us so certain of our Past Dates? That’s easy - read every blog we did since January, and you’ll have a timeline of events, that is part of the “overall soup”.

We draw from lots of different directions - Lots of People seen & unseen, Information that comes together, as things we either believe are “high probability or low probability”.

We also look at history, personalities, overall world events and their possible connections, weather, trends, Religion & Spirituality, Financial markets, Political markets, and what most people Don’t take into account - SURPRISE FACTORS.

DEBRA - Please Re-read the post again slowly, it’s all answered there for you.

REPGUY - We wish we could just snap our fingers, and everyone like you, who is struggling/suffering with a health problem and finances, would instantly be healed and made whole. I don’t believe there’s even ONE person, of the thousands on this blog site, that doesn’t feel your pain, want to help, and I believe All are now sending you their blessings.

As hard as it is, just believe that you’re SEEN, by the Unseen, and everything happens for a Good Reason, and at some point in the future, you’ll know all the answers, even if you can’t right now. Remember, EVERYONE is fighting a Battle of some kind. We’re Never alone.

HEREWEGO - 1. Yes, but exchanged at their country rate, which doesn’t help you much. Iraq has not officially substantially raised their rate, from 1166-1300. 2. NO 3. NO

STEVE - Dong: Yes. Trigger, is when the UN, IMF & Vietnam all agree to make the first substantially high rate increase. It’s a factor of International conditions also, and how trade will be affected, Inflation, pegged currency, political climate, and world events (ex. ISIS) - so timing is most important. Like we said A.D.A.M.

MONTANA - I like your thinking - AMEN.

BEVERLY - 1. Possibly, but NOT required. It’s ready AT ANY TIME. This past year, as we’ve indicated many times on this site, VN has positioned itself to substantially raise it’s value.

Things like, a 6+% growth in their economy, implementation of a Flexible Currency Rate indicator from a Fixed one, after 20 yrs., pulling more US dollars off the street by incentives to giving 4-6% MORE interest on money deposited in Dong, rather than Dollars, foreign companies investing Heavily in VN banks and more, where they’re geographically located, war ties to the US, TPP inclusion, Obama & LaGuarde visited recently ?, already Internationally traded, and more.

They are Primed & Ready at Any Moment. We believe, the IMF has not given them approval yet, due to ISIS concerns with in other parts of the world, which coincides with China, Russia, U.S., ME and the International trade uncertainty existing even with Europe’s financial woes. We feel that this could flip at any moment, as we head toward January 1.

2. NO, but a certain level of Stability and Security must be present with US, Russia, China, Japan, Europe - right now, this ISIS threat and upsetting war of Terrorism threatening all over the world, combined with the financial woes of Europe, Russia, China, US, S. America, is cause for serious concern and has been for the past couple years. Low oil prices were forced to dismantle ISIS core financial support, along with the IRAN nuclear deal, to stop funding them.

Now Syria, has presented a major warlike posture between Russia & the U.S., of which we haven’t seen for the past 20 years. It’s very serious. This disrupts PLANS. These types of PLANS are subject to change at any moment, when two superpowers collide, like Russia & U.S., instantly bringing a halt to something like a countries major Currency increase, like Iraq. Add to that, the 1,000’s of Terrorists threats daily, and their locations, and you have to pick your timing wisely.

If a plane is blown out of the air, within 24 hours of a PLAN to substantially increase the currency rate in Iraq for example, it disrupts the timing of EVERYTHING. You cannot celebrate, while mourning the loss of dozens of people. Haven’t you noticed, the heavy terrorist activity, bombings exactly around every date we gave over the past year, that was part of the PLAN? EVERY TIME.

Even Baghdad bombings, because they know it stops EVERYTHING. This is primarily why, the timing of things, keeps changing. The PLAN we talked about all year, was just that. Subject to Change.

3. NO, a new President is NOT required for Iraq to do it’s thing, or anyone else. However, understand that the disruption, uncertainty, CHAOS going on with the politics in the U.S., has the world sitting still watching.

This is a Big deal. It plays into the timing, simply because it doesn’t make sense to jump into major decisions, until it’s clear which way things are going to go, from the IMF, UN standpoint. ESPECIALLY since the US owns (unofficially) Iraq, because of all the money spent, wars fought, lives taken, and political posturing they’re made over the past 20 years.

Iraq, could unofficially become the 51st state, so to speak - and the UN (world) knows this, and has supported it. The US will get it’s MONEY back. That’s the only reason we even care about this tiny little country, half the size of the state of Texas. It’s a strategic location, in the Richest 1,000 square miles on the planet.

But, they cannot screw up their long-term MONEY interests there, by jumping the gun again, and trying to force things into place. Depending on politics in the US, will give them what they need to know when & how to proceed. Look at this election more closely and you’ll see what we mean.

4. There is NO Tier System. This is made up, rumored, fiction by group leaders wanting to control members - AGAIN.

5. As we have said, there is a list of reasons why, even if they get all that done - HCL, Budget, Mosul, Laws, New US Prez done by Dec. 31, it is our strong belief that they will NOT make their currency International and with a substantially higher rate, until APRIL 2017.

Even Iraq has repeatedly said, in their PUBLIC ARTICLES, that they’d drop the 3 zero’s on 2017. There’s your proof. What more do you need? They said it, right there in print, more than one time, and even back in 2013 printed and said this 2017 date.

Now, we’re being a little sarcastic here, but yes, we believe RIGHT NOW, with the way EVERYTHING COMBINED IS STACKED UP, it’s going to take until APRIL 2017, to implement everything, clean it up corruption & security wise, begin some war rebuilding projects, get on the other side of this US election, with a seated US President January 20th (hopefully), and see how this European financial collapse plays out by then, because EUROPE IS IN BIG BIG TROUBLE, and they don’t know IF, or WHAT they can do, so their just sitting, doing the best they can.

They’re raising the price of oil quickly, right now, because the ME, primarily Iraq, is being stabilized with ISIS, even though Syria is in shambles - but THAT is what’s been needed to eliminate ISIS from their 2nd major base of operations in Aleppo Syria.

So, you have Mosul & Aleppo being cleared of ISIS - and THAT’S why the oil prices have been manipulated upward so quickly in the past week - and will continue up. This fuels money into EVERY COUNTRY immediately and at volumes, nothing else does.

Thus, Russia, Iraq, Venezuela etc, for instance, can aid their faltering economies, very quickly, with rising oil prices. Are you beginning to see, that this is a very large PUZZLE with many pieces connected, that is being played at many levels? Thank you Beverly.

JOHN: That’s what this long post is all about, my friend……and John, no the price of oil does not need to be $100 to do this, but it’s heading that way on purpose, so that the revenues substantially increase, not only for Iraq, but the entire world economy, thus pumping up cash flow and revenues, for the majority of countries that are struggling financially, and a lot of them, due to the past 2 years of very low oil prices, set in motion to stop ISIS. They all bought in, and agreed to do this.

Now, it’s back to business as usual so to speak, with oil prices where everyone can rebuild their revenues - since ISIS is contained, which was the main reason oil was purposely dropped in the first place - despite news media proclaiming “it was oversupply” that dropped oil prices. NOT. We’re heavily in the OIL business, and we know better….

CANDI - Read this whole post today, very carefully and you will find all your answers. Thank You.

APPLEPIE - Watch the movie, “Michael” (John Travolta)…again……note the “Pie” scene. Thank you so much.

FRANCIS ALBERT - We appreciate all your posts. However, I disagree completely. But, we love Frank26…..sometimes…..and have even complimented him more than once, over the past year…..sometimes. But Francis, really?

We want or need nothing from you or anyone else here……we can suddenly just “disappear” from taking all this time reading, writing, thinking, playing……and do something else. Need or Want?……

​Francis, this is a CHOICE, just a choice my friend…..just as you have the choice to read it or not…….CHOICES. Do you NEED to be here or do you CHOOSE to be here? Only you can answer THAT question. 

MARK - Thank you. This entire post will answer your question.

ELEVEN11 - Yessssssss!

KERWIN - As they say, “When they go LOW, We always go HIGHER”. Thank you. This is HOW you create massive Abundance….

THE DOC - You’re a Trip…..we love it!

JOHN - Great point. Yes, we write and relay information that is packed full of messages, that sometimes are buried within the meaning. There’s a reason? Yes, remember that book called the Bible? Is it really straightforward with it’s message…..sometimes, yes.

But mostly, full of information you have to dig through, re-read many times, and when you do, you find more meaning, more clarity……and in many cases over time, you gain a different perspective, AND interpretation, because you CHANGE, with time……as does everything else. MOMENTS?

We write, so that those who have eyes will SEE, and those that have ears will HEAR. Skimmers and those not focused or serious - will be LOST & CONFUSED. They’re choice.

DILLON - Good for you. “Life is not just about making money - in fact, that by itself, is boring - it’s about Living Happiness, WHILE you’re making money”. Thank you.

KIM - Read Beverly’s answers. Thank you.

DAVE - Well said, Thank You. It was in the PLAN, and scheduled, from the end of December 2015 to be completed. They got close, then too many BIG factors negated the “gamble” to push it into an “In-country only” rate increase off the 1166-1300 window, closer to 1-1.

​You can see how much an over 1,000% increase “in-country” value, would do to ANY economy, especially Iraq. So, they want more time………and maybe, just maybe, that 1-1, dollar to dinar, will increase a lot more???

It’s great interacting with all of you. Diversify your life, in all departments. As the Hindu saying goes, “You are only allotted, so many Breaths this Lifetime”……use them wisely.

Until next time,

Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Questions that Dr. Clarke answers:

Paul
10/10/2016 08:17:33 pm
Oh dear...
First it's March of 16, then June, then Sept then Oct 3 then the 10th and then maybe Dec 1 and now April of 17....

I have no problem when gurus come out with their predictions. We all listen and use our discernment to figure out what to believe.

My disappointment in Dr. Clarke stems from the fact that came out so definitive, so authoritative, like he had some kind of inside track to the plan and actually had knowledge of the inner workings of the decisions being made at the top.

Clearly I was one of the people who "fell" for this and I believed everything that he said.

I'm just so tired of all the BS and hype surrounding this. We have all had stress introduced into our lives because of no RV. Our credibility with loved ones is just one in a sting of casualties related to this investment.

I for one am going to take a break from the boards and check in once in a while to see what's up. I love all you people. The rooms and the conversations show how wonderful you all are. But I gotta focus my energies into something that will pay off for me and my family in the SHORT term.

God bless you all. GO RV
joe
10/10/2016 09:48:03 pm
Here Here Paul......Well said.!!!!!!!
Ash
10/10/2016 10:16:17 pm
Paul, it's like he said you, me, all of us are GAMBLERS. Paul have you personally met any of these guru's NOPE I bet. As my finance teacher in college taught , you want really big returns take really big risks that's why it's gambling, Clark is giving the best opinionated data he has. Time to come back say mid March, go relax an enjoy....
Jayne rhodes
10/10/2016 08:22:54 pm
Dr Clark, what site are you on. I love reading your articles but do no know what site you are on. Jayne in Dallas
BRENDA
10/10/2016 08:24:33 pm
DR CLARKE!

THANK YOU!

IN SPEAKING FOR MYSELF, YOU HAVE BEEN A GODSEND! YOU CAME WITHOUT FANFARE OR EGO, AND TRIED TO HELP US UNDERSTAND THIS BEAST OF A REVALUATION. NO HYPE, NO CONFERENCE CALLS, YOUTUBE VIDEOS, ETC ETC ETC.

I FEEL THAT THIS EMAIL OF YOUR THIS EVENING IS ONE OF YOUR BEST!!

PLEASE DONT LET THE HATERS/BASHERS WIN, BY NOT POSTING THEY WILL WIN!

YOU HAVE SOOTHED AND HELPED SO SO MANY LIVES ON THIS RIDE THIS PAST YEAR, AND ITD BE A SHAME FOR YOU TO CEASE WHAT YOU STARTED.

REMEBER THE REASON WHY YOU CAME!!!

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

BRENDA
Sandy
10/11/2016 04:10:07 pm
I second Brenda's comment. Don't go away. You are like the fresh breath of air after being in a stifling room for hours on end!!!
Beside that I love the scarcastic comments too much to loose the laughter I get from them!
Besides that I enjoy reading what you say because it is all original not Copied or saying the same thing everyone else says or prints.
Thank. You for being you and Up-Front with everyone!
Compassion Ministries
10/10/2016 08:28:02 pm
Thanks, Dr. Clarke!

Blessings, Larry
blazer
10/10/2016 08:29:43 pm
ISIS Forces People of Mosul to Use its Currency, Confiscates Iraqi Dinars

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-collects-iraqi-currency-replace-currency-mosul/
Brian Okajima link
10/10/2016 08:32:10 pm
Dr. Clarke, this is not funny you got everyone confused. We don't need another person to create a chaos situation inside of each individual. You said - ' DO IT TODAY! GET ON IT!……..your currency will still be there. Just because it hasn’t happened before, doesn’t mean it can’t happen TODAY!……..no matter what your age is.' Tell us the truth, because we know how is the situation all over the world. Everyday we read the news and we see the problems that people are going through. So tell us, it can happen today or just april...this thing is killing our faith and hope, because has changed so many times that some people cannot handle another delay. Don't get angry about someone else comment but keep informing us with those details that no one else knows. Thanks for everything
joe
10/10/2016 08:32:53 pm
thank u Dr Clarke
PDGOD
10/10/2016 08:33:08 pm
Dr. Clark, you are right it is your opinion only, USA banks have no liquidity now to wait till April 2017. LOL Your focus in not in the Banking industry or financial world. In total disagreement with your opinion.
Keith
10/10/2016 08:33:45 pm
In your first Post you said you were a "Whale" and that you were privy to the timeline of events because you were close to the process.
You certainly led everyone to believe that you truly new the Timeline of events in everyone of your posts.
Your timeline of events fell apart and now you seem to have an attitude towards your readers.
Now you say everything shared from this point on is Your Opinion.
Just come clean and admit that you are just another Guru that has shared your Opinions just like all the others.
You do not have to get Critical of everyone simply because you were wrong.
You seem to be implying that those of us that have Eagerly followed your postings simply MisRead into what you were posting. Nope! You led us to believe that you had info no one else had.
Now I question your Integrity.
Robin
10/10/2016 09:48:20 pm
You are absolutely correct in every thing you said. Thank you!!
Gman
10/10/2016 10:21:21 pm
Couldn 't have said it better myself Keith. You wrote into words the exact thoughts I had reading this from Dr. Clarke.
Red
10/10/2016 11:45:51 pm
Great comments, Keith. I think the person behind "Dr. Clarke" thinks that we have forgotten past writings. We haven't. This has become a farce.
Jeremy
10/10/2016 08:34:12 pm
Awesome, finally the truth.
DUTCHIE
10/10/2016 08:37:42 pm
Thanks for coming back to us as you promised that you would stay with us through our journey. Yes you were 100% wrong but I still believe you are THE best one out there guessing! And what I do respect the most is that you do not bash others in order to make yourself look better which is a total sign of weakness! The only mistake you made was that you told us for sure it was happening! That is what got us down and angry and disappointed etc....! But we learned again that nobody knows and it is just a guessing game trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle! We need to do our own research too and with the info you give us stairs us in the right direction to do so! I value your knowledge and definitely would like you to keep giving us your info! You are forgiven and letz have a new improved start. Out with the old, in with the new! Welcome back! Let us all look at the glass half full vs half empty and all of us Dinarians should give good energy to this TV happening. GO RV! Proost
Naplesnurse  
10/10/2016 08:39:49 pm
Dr. Clarke,

I am speechless. Sounds like I need to brace myself as our world continues in a steady downward decline.

Thank YOU, Dr. Clarke, for all you do.
Gia
10/11/2016 12:39:45 pm

Hi!!

My posts are never mean I have no idea why I'm not getting through? I wanted to tell you hello and thanks for posting yesterday always happy to see you around.

Take Care:)
Gia~
Aclogan
10/10/2016 08:40:53 pm
Is it still okay for us to purchase uncirculated dinar? I'd like to buy more but not really sure where to buy from now. I bought mine from sterling.
Diana  
10/10/2016 10:35:35 pm
Dinarinc, or safedinar. Only 2 credible sites that I personally know of.
Max Jean-Baptiste
10/11/2016 03:50:48 am
XchangeofAmerica.

Shirley  
10/11/2016 09:00:05 am
Aclogan, I would suggest you don't purchase any more Dinar since it has been so overly produces. I would suggest you purchase Dong you will get a far better return on the Dong then the Dinar and the Dong is a recognized international currency already. If anything goes wrong with this RV you can still cash out your Dong and not take a loss on what you paid not so with the Dinar. You can also purchase Dong from your bank.
WB-LD
10/10/2016 08:41:15 pm
Dr. Clarke thank you for your time and INTEL... it is greatly appreciated. Your willingness to assist us is much more than is required or expected by anyone... You have GONE WAY BEYOND the call of duty... I remember you saying something... this investment is not logical... I will stick with that statement realizing that this transaction has a ""HIGH PROBABILITY"" of occurring ANYTIME!!!
Which could mean this MONTH or even by the end of 2016... BUT LOGICAL THINKING SAYS, no way but... this entire investment is SPECULATION AND NOT LOGICAL... RIGHT??? Thank you for your response to my comment.
[url=http://Dinar Recaps]Bill[/url] [url=http://Dinar Recaps]link[/url]
10/10/2016 08:47:50 pm
Dr. Clarke,

Thank you for your honesty and explanation of all.

Sometimes truth hurts but it is still 'truth'.

God bless you.
Ruby
10/10/2016 08:56:30 pm
Dr. Clarke,

Thank you for coming back - but not so happy to hear about such a long delay.

PLEASE CLARIFY: Are you saying that the VND is ready and can go at any time -- and DOES NOT NEED TO GO AT THE SAME TIME AS THE DINAR?

Thank you for clarifying.

Ruby

Jodie
10/10/2016 09:32:33 pm
This is my question also. I was of the thought that the Dong would go with the Dinar?
Thank you, Dr. Clark
Dave
10/10/2016 10:44:15 pm
Agree,

If the Dong is ready let us exchange. Something is better than nothing.

Jeanne
10/10/2016 08:59:16 pm
Touche' Clarke! I wondered how you would handle the "whiners", now I know. I do wonder, however, why you would want to be involved with any of us "dreamers" in the first place? On the other hand, perhaps on your part, you are providing a wake up call for us...a dose of reality? Yes, I watched the name calling debates; yes, I see Russia on a storm path; yes I am aware of those things that you mentioned and I am sure there are more of which we have no knowledge so I will thank you for your forthrightness. I will also add, at 81 years of age, living on a very meager monthly income, I must continue to BELIEVE. I have goals to accomplish; I have gifts to give and " many miles to keep before I sleep".i was only able to invest in a very small amount of Dong; I continue to pray to The One, whose Name is above all names, and I believe!
Thank you, Jeanne
Choo Choo
10/10/2016 11:31:54 pm
Jeanne...

May God bless you and keep you...and all of us...to see this change come. If not, may we find a fish with what we need in it's mouth...for we know he is able!! AMEN! Thanks to Dr. Clark also.
[url=http://Dinar Recaps]Louise[/url] [url=http://Dinar Recaps]link[/url]
10/10/2016 09:00:46 pm
Thanks, once again, for donating your time to provide us with your valuable insight. It is very much appreciated, as always. God Bless!
Carguy link
10/10/2016 09:04:55 pm
Why when a Guru is soooo certain of a date, that ultimately sails right on by without a blip suddenly sees the clarity the "real" date is 6 months away? Did you not know Mosul was a mess, HCL not passed, Iraq still corrupt or US elections take place this Nov. on Sept 30??

Dr.'s April prediction shows he really has no idea when this will happen. April or September have always been the fall-back months as those months are traditionally/ historically when IQD changes value.

If I proclaimed in 2013 we would be RV-less in late 2016 nobody would have believed it. If you think all the crap Iraq has to do will be done in 6 months just look at history. If HRC wins I don't think it will happen during her reign at all so everybody better get used to thinking 2021. Sounds crazy but a 2016 RV back in 2012 would have sounded equally crazy.

Dr. - just for "Entertainment" as you say - I and many others would like to know what made you so certain of your past dates.

This is hardly "Entertainment" for many who hung their hopes on your words for the last 10 months.
Gman
10/10/2016 10:23:50 pm
Bingo!
Well said CARGUY.
Gman
Gary
10/10/2016 10:48:21 pm
Carguy you took the words right out of my mouth. Especially after my real words didn't get posted by recaps earlier!
[url=http://Peoples Dinar]Muecke[/url] [url=http://Peoples Dinar]link[/url]
10/11/2016 07:09:23 am
I agree 1000%.
Nuff said......
killakid
10/10/2016 09:16:25 pm
Finally we have an Honest post.
Entertainment Purposes Only
John F
10/10/2016 09:19:13 pm
Thank you Dr Clarke
Always great to see you in the que, ALWAYS! Solid, consistent information, per usual, and more than confirms what's I've been feeling. Makes good sense. This is such a massive transition, which I think of more as a GFR versus a GCR - a Global Financial Restructuring - regarding the BRICS alliance, AIIB and China now within the IMF ranks, just to name a few.... These are huge aspects of this financial restructuring process, and somehow connected to Iraq's coming back to full international status. - truly an amazing time to experience, especially with our front row seats.

I don't have any questions right now - just wanted to chime in and say thanks again. All of a sudden, it will be April

Love to you and yours
John F
[url=http://recaps dr clarke oct 10]wanderer[/url] [url=http://recaps dr clarke oct 10]link[/url]
10/10/2016 09:37:50 pm
Thanks Dr. Clarke for your time and efforts. Sorry for all the know it all's in dinar land. This post hits it square on the head. So many focused on you and they are following others of the cliff continually, to afraid to see the truth of life for what it is. They need to be led... unfortunately the blind leading the blind. Shine some light and they do not recognize it. They seem to have a form of godliness but deny the power... love. For them eventually easy come easy go. Love to you and yours and recaps who has to put the highwaters on to wade thru it...
Debra
10/10/2016 09:42:10 pm
Dear Dr. Clarke,

Thank you for sharing the latest information, although it is not what any of us wanted to see.

Is the April date based on logic or was it a date which was discussed during the meetings? Do you personally feel that it will take this long or do you think they will come back with a different plan?
Do you feel that Vietnam will have a new rate earlier than April, and, if so, what is your best guess as to that date.

Please don't leave us. There are many of us who respect you and look forward to hearing from you.
Far North
10/10/2016 09:43:26 pm
While I am usually a "proofer," your "opinions" line up almost identically with a friend of mine who has proven extremely wise in these matters. She told me that everything will "lock into place" around election time but things wouldn't be quite done until spring time due to volatility in the area and that the rates would not be the kind that makes *everyone* instant millionaires. While she didn't give me any proof either, she has never been wrong in these kinds of things in the 9-10 years I've known her.

While I normally would've passed your info by since it didn't have "proof" (just being honest), this made me take another look. Two of your posts on schedule updates have lined up with hers (which I heard before reading yours) and even the outside factors did. I am positive you are not her and that she does NOT read DU, so I feel there is something to this. So keep in touch with everyone. I'm truly curious if there is something to this alignment of ideas.
[url=http://Sedona Connection]Gunther[/url] [url=http://Sedona Connection]link[/url]
10/10/2016 09:45:54 pm
Amen, Amen, and Amen!!! This is the post I have been waiting to read to set my spirit free. There really should not be anymore debate period regarding where we stand in this venture, because we all have been blessed with sound reason, and this fantastic post should be as plain as can be. God I love this man and thank Dinar Recaps for allowing the truth to hit this site. Folks everyone take heed of all the good advice in this post, and do not count on this "speculation of re-valuation" to turn you into a millionare, but maybe it will be a nice return on investment. Get busy looking elsewhere for income, plain and simple!!!!!
repguy link
10/10/2016 10:53:12 pm
Recaps, you don't typically post my comments, but please post this:
You know, lost in the shuffle, speculation and hype is that some of us are very sick. There will be no other source of income, no other potential (apart from the miraculous intervention of God) for desperately needed medical care. In such instances, one does wind up inordinately searching for hope. Pathetic, huh?
Sean link
10/10/2016 10:59:19 pm
I agree that very few will become millionaires with the dinar, but might make a nice profit. If you are looking for the dinar to solve your financial issues you may be disappointed. You need to diversify and quit reading the blogs everyday. Get out and enjoy life.
Ellie link
10/10/2016 11:57:50 pm
Ditto!
Thanks Dr. Clarke. I do believe that you intend the best for all.
I now try to go throughout each and everyday with that intention as well. It sure does make for a happy day! Thank you for your time.
Herewego
10/10/2016 09:52:09 pm
Ok Dr. Clarke, here are my questions (as D.R. didn't post my other one)
1. Can we go to Iraq and exchange? As there seems to already be an in country rate change.

2. Before, when they have pulled the wool over our eyes, then pulled out the rug, we had the twitter campaign, which was the only thing that seemed to work against them, now Obama has given away the internet to the UN, so will we be able to do the tweeting again? And did they make us think the rv was coming to smooth us over until after Oct. 1?

3. Are the corrupt politicians trying to get out of office before they let this go and they get found out?
steve link
10/10/2016 09:54:37 pm
so the Dong could go anytime? Is there any intel coming out of reliable sources that the Dong is ready to go? If so what would trigger? You said they are ready. Who gets to say ok you can revalue? (Vietnam)
Montana
10/10/2016 09:54:50 pm
I think Dr. Clarke just needed to vent a bit for our entertainment! This is great news. If we can get everyone else to agree it's going to be an April RV we may have a chance for it to happen this week.
Cortez
10/10/2016 10:09:31 pm
Thank you for your lengthy post, Dr. Clarke. It's always good to hear from you. Could you please elaborate on the "hints" you gave -- Russia, Trump and Iran, and how they might impact the dinar RV timeline? Thank you.
Jeannie  
10/10/2016 10:18:12 pm
Hey thanks for your posts... it's appreciated just in case nobody ever tells you. there's people who don't understand and never will you don't have to worry about them.

Nearly every Intel provider has called it daily for years I don't think anyone has ever put you in the same boat. And if anyone Compares you to any other Intel provider than they're just an idiot.

Even Billy has called it many times throughout the years.

Take care and know that there's people out there who support you and hope to continue to read your posts.
Beverly
10/10/2016 10:19:02 pm
Dear Dr. Clarke, to be honest I was not surprised with your blog post today. After taking the blame for people dying, buying currency they could not afford, and just about every other BLAME the Dr. method.

I will also just add that I have wondered WHY anyone would want to provide intel to the masses. Yes, there are far more wonderful people in the world than the negative nellies.

So, taking you for your word that you only meant to help, and provide information that you (they) may have as a whale (group), I would like to THANK YOU.

Second, I see that you have posted from today on for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

QUESTION: If you are posting for entertainment purposes only, are you saying that everything you say is rhetorical? Of no purpose?

Third, you stated that the Vietnamese Dong is READY.

QUESTION: If the Vietnamese Dong is ready, is it your understanding that the only thing that is holding it up is for it to go at or close to the same time as the Iraq Dinar?

Fourth, at appears that a lot of your focus is from the political (USA, Iran, Russia, etc.) standpoint.

QUESTION: Is it your opinion that the TRIGGER for the release of the Dinar and/or Dong is based on everyone and all countries being stable (i.e., the ones you listed and a few more).

QUESTION: If we are waiting for STABLE political position with the USA and some foreign nations, are you alluding in your April time frame that a NEW PRESIDENT for the USA is required of this?

Dr. Clarke, you state you and your friends are whales and there are some WHALES who are stating they are liquid, and have exchanged fully.

QUESTION: Recognizing that their are many players in this currency exchange (countries, foundations, governments, churches, not for profits, etc.), is it your opinion that their is a TIER system, and if so what is the TIER system for rollout that you have heard?

You explain the steps that many are looking for with Iraq (i.e., Mosul, HCL, budget, etc.) and in your timeframe you suggest that December 2016 should see resolution to all of these issues.

QUESTION: If Iraq has Mosul, budget is published, and HCL implemented in December do you see the potential for Iraq to also move into the ANYTIME and ANY MINUTE as of completion of those steps? Or, are you leaning more to the side of the political unrest to be stabilized and the New President of the USA to be seated in the White House before?

I know, a lot of questions and thoughts and ultimately I do thank you and send you my condolences on the treatment you received at the hands of many. If there is one thing each of us needs to remember, it is: WE are responsible for our own actions, and the BLAME game just never cuts it.

Dr. Clarke, I do not know you and you are reading a long winded post from a Canadian. I do however understand that you have been treated poorly by many.

With respect, and sending YOU and all you work with gratitude and I wish only the best for you too.

b.
Charles Reese
10/10/2016 10:28:01 pm
I'm just listening and reading, waiting my time! I know this is soon to happen, at least I hope. My faith is not in the RV but in the Resurrection so it doesn't matter if this thing goes or not. Some people have already gone to rest, hopefully in the Lord. This is all that is important. If this RV happens in our lifetime then so be it. It may make life easy or not. It may become more complicated than any of us expected. So be careful what you wish for, it could come to past. Thanks Dr. Clark for you "logic" and input. I've been at this now for 11 years, so what will 6 months matter?
john
10/10/2016 10:33:40 pm
Dr. Clarke,

Many, many, many thanks for your posts!

You have given us your logical approximate RV date of April 2017. Now would you give us your ILLOGICAL date or month?

We need your "illlogic", the logic maybe found everywhere else.

Blessings my friend.

bobby
10/10/2016 10:34:20 pm
Dr. Clarke, short and sweet. I know thus frustration u displayed came from the Mtn Goat post. Pls pay no attention to her. She is FOS. Just read her carefully. She has had as many "windows" as anybody. She says "read the articles carefully", then says she pays little attention to articles. She sounds like a lunatic to met. Pay no attention to her and keep up what u are doing. Thanks. Bobby
Ash
10/10/2016 10:36:59 pm
Folks it's time we all put on our big boy an big girl panties an call this like the good Dr. said this is an educated gamble but still a gamble. No one forced us to get into this but who , yep each one of us is accountable for own decisions.... It's time to get over it an stop whining, come on folks it's not Clark, goat, Frank, bluwolf, bgg, Tony, or whoevers fault it has not RVd. As of this moment I think we are all on the right side of the ground go live your life as if today was your last an then the next day and then the next. I promise everything will fall into place.
Ash. In Dallas
Stan  
10/10/2016 10:41:12 pm
Dr. Clarke,

Thank you for your time, input and your heart felt advice. But for now I will stick with this:
DOUBT & EVIDENCE, will tell you maybe much later in 2017, or Never at ALL.
Your HEART & GUT, might tell you something different……
dale
10/10/2016 10:53:30 pm
Well, thanks Doc, honesty, 10.6 years what's another 6 mo. Like you said a gamble. We all are sick of the spin in dinarland.Your opening sounds better than all the rest. As we wait, please share , and prognosticate as often as you can we are all ears. Your opening on the rate would be interesting to here, purely for intertainment purposes of course. Until next time, be blessed and walk upright, in faith....dale
john
10/10/2016 10:54:21 pm
Dr. Clarke,

When you say "Also, the Price of Oil, must raise significantly over $50, which has happened, and will continue upwards to just under $100, when Iraq announces…."

Is this a way of saying when the price of oil is just under $100, is when Iraq will RV?

Blessings.
Helenna Kohl link
10/10/2016 10:56:15 pm
Dr. Clarke, if you would be so kind, please elaborate as much as possible on the dong and it's timing. Will there be any notification or do we just wing it doing our own research watching for a rate. Some are simply not able to hold on another six months.
[url=http://none at this time]capt wayne willis[/url] [url=http://none at this time]link[/url]
10/10/2016 11:03:56 pm
Except for the exclusion of rate and date, what of a positive nature can you say about the near future of our DONG?
Christyluv
10/10/2016 11:05:37 pm
Dear Dr. Clarke

Thank you for all you do for us.

To Naysayers I understand it hurts to wait but I don't remember ever when Dr. Clarke said he will push the button for Iraqi Dinar revaluation. It is obvious that based on his speculation, he assumed on certain dates. Let's be grateful to his effort to give us updates even after some bad comments that was posted. This is international matter and things change.
Candi
10/10/2016 11:09:31 pm
My mom and I luv that u are so honest and just say it like it is....please please please dont stay away too long....I had a premonition 5 years ago that it was going to be after election...and here we are... .I tell u what those gurus that put u down are wrong all the time too!! They have no class and their mother never taught them any manners...they are jealous. ..the only thing that really chaps my hide is I want to know why...why.it is taking so dang long? Then I will be ok...please in simple words and no innuendos please I beg you tell us why...I am sooooo grateful to you...please dont stay away...please I need everyone needs your brilliant breakdown of this insanity. ..ignore all negative and help us please and tanky
Candi
10/10/2016 11:51:34 pm
I accidentally pushed send before I was finished....thankyou so much for your continued bravery in helping us survive this insane journey. ..I know I speak for everyone.....is there a real truth a real reason why its not going to happen till april? Please that is my question...god bless u for helping us... candi
applepie
10/10/2016 11:11:23 pm
Dear Dr. Clarke,

I REALLY hope you read my post. I have followed you since day one. I've read and re-read all of your posts and STILL regard you as the ONLY credible source of "information" regarding what seems to some a never ending saga. I want you to know that "I" get you - I "understand you" perfectly and probably more clearly than most.

I also want you to know that I read all 180 comments from your previous post. I also calculated positive vs. negative comments and the positive comments BY FAR exceed the negative. It's just a shame that SO many people can read but not understand or comprehend what hey read. I know as most others know that you never "promised" a September date. You simply said that there were 2 "probabilities", September and December. At the time you felt the September date was more "probable". You also clearly stated that it was contingent upon "other" factors.

Well obviously the "other factors" occurred and that's CERTAINLY not your fault. The bashing that occurred really was quite horrible and absolute evidence that some people just don't get it. It was TOTALLY uncalled for as well a comment by a certain guru/non guru/turned article reporter/constant basher/constant back patter - yeah YOU know who I'm talking about. Shame on you ! ! !

I also understand todays post clear as a bell. I say let the lemmings follow the "logical" path. I choose to follow and believe in your "illogical" approach and always will. I've been involved in this endeavor since 2008 and KNOW just how far "logic" gets you. There is NOTHING logical about this.

I will probably be bashed by certain people too but it's ok as I KNOW there are many MANY more who get it - who understand and who can actually comprehend what you have written. I also feel your apology was totally unnecessary and unfortunately opened the gates for all of the bashers out there.

Wake up people - Mr. Clarke IS the best source of information out there.

Shame on ALL of you bashers ! ! ! You got your 15 minutes of fame. I hope you enjoyed it because when this thing goes down it is YOU who will have egg on your faces.

May God bless you and yours Dr. Clarke. Hang in there - I "Get it" as do SO many more that just don't.

OK - ready......set.......GO ! ! !

FIRE AWAY BASHERS - I too can take it too ! ! ! The only difference between me and the honorable Dr. Clarke is that HE actually replies and I won't. By the way - who else does this or has every done this - quick answer? No one EXCEPT Dr. Clarke. It's called accountability.

texcat
10/11/2016 11:33:09 am
My exact thoughts, Applepie. Thanks.
SissyBear
10/11/2016 03:46:33 pm
Very good post Appliepie!
Francis Albert
10/10/2016 11:53:43 pm
The people that tell you that they have no agenda and are just here to help...have one agenda, to be needed, wanted and admired for their opinion.This has been and is the driving force for all so called "gurus" from the beginning.

Clarke, probably not a doctor, has no more a clue when Iraq will RV than anyone.

If I had to choose one who makes the most sense of all of it is Frank26.
Radiant Self
10/11/2016 01:00:04 am
I agree. Until now, Frank is the best.
God bless us, each and the whole world!
Doug
10/10/2016 11:56:47 pm
Dr. Clarke thank you for taking responsibility for your past projections and time !ines. Your the best so far to grace the pages of Dinar recaps. Keep up the good work.
Mark
10/11/2016 12:28:26 am
Dr Clarke, I am also one that is glad to see whenever you post. Many are quick to complain if they are not told what they would like to hear. Although it is disappointing to have gone past our day or week that just passed we must hang in there. Entertainment or otherwise please keep coming around.

One question that perplexes me is whether or not this is up to Iraq or some outside source. Also, if things were to speed up could it happen sooner than April?

Aloha and Mahalo from Hawaii,

Mark
Eleven11
10/11/2016 12:40:21 am
Dr Clarke

Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful big picture update.

Okay then ... it seems we continue our dinar/dong land dance with good odds and a high probability of the successful gamble paying off sometime into the near to mid term future. Goodo.

In the meantime I'll continue living each day in the middle of the mystery allowing for all potentials, all possibilities and all time lines.

Heartfelt gratitude for your honest appraisal.

Kerwin
10/11/2016 12:44:59 am
As a young boy, my sister took my mother’s check book and bought me and my other brothers and sister candy from the corner store. My mother punished all of us and I still remember the punishment over 40 years later. Dr. Clark I don’t know you, but I enjoyed your Intel. It seems to me that you have allowed the people that really didn’t appreciate your sacrifice make it bad for the people that did. As a senior pastor, I answer my critics by helping the ones that need me the most. I can’t afford to punish the ones that need hope and my help. Dr. Clark, when you have people that are hanging on to your every word, sometimes things don’t turn out the way they should; but giving up on people that trust you is not the answer. I apologize for every person that caused you pain by their hurtful words. We need you and hope you can find it in your heart to do what’s right for the people that hoped in your every word.
tom wiseman link
10/11/2016 01:04:20 am
I AGREE WITH YOU DR.CLARK, WE ARE ALL GAMBLERS THINKING THE NEXT POT WILL BE OURS. BUT SMART GAMBLERS BET NO MORE THAN THEY CAN AFFORD TO LOSE BUT AS IT IS, WE ARE THE FEW.THAT HAS TIME TO WAIT AND CAN STILL LIVE WITHIN OUR MEANS AND CAN SLEEP OK HOWEVER IT TURNS OUT. GOD BLESS THOSE THAT HAVE THAT HAVE PUT IN EVERYTHING. I WISSH THEM THE BEST.
Dee  
10/11/2016 01:07:18 am
Hi Dr Clarke,

I choose to follow your illogical path as you referenced previously. I got it I read between the lines. God bless

Dee
Ken
10/11/2016 01:14:23 am
Dr Clarke, I want you to know that most of us appreciate your insight and behind the scenes information. I apologize for the actions of some of these people and can guarantee that all the ones bashing you have never been to, or dealt with, a third world country and do not understand that their mindset is totally different from western populations.

I hope you visit here every week or two to let us know what the current environment looks like at the time.

[url=http://Dinar Recaps]The Doc[/url] [url=http://Dinar Recaps]link[/url]
10/11/2016 04:10:22 am
We now seem to have 3 large players in this plethora of blogs:
1.Mt Goat - follow the articles but only the "reliable" ones!. Time line - now till early 2017. Concedes Iranian Rial will RV but not talking about Dong
2. Dr Clark - "the man" until recently. He laughed at "those" that said probably by April 2017 but has now joined them - ie all laws etc must be done. He does , however, feel, Dong will go this year ( as does Vietnam, if you care to recall what the Finance Minister said). he doesn't like Iran or their currency.
3. Frank26 & KTFA - poor guy gets basically no comments yet his posts are well constructed & he has real intel. He feels by end 2016 & gives good reasons why. He knows the Dong is "hot" but not when it will go.
The rest are really simply musing & could be removed from the sites as they contribute nothing. Sorry but these guys above are really neck & neck in the race to see who will be remembered for the 15 minutes after the currencies revalue. Wouldn't it be wonderful if these 3 could have a "presidential" debate on why they are right!
john
10/11/2016 04:58:56 am
Dr. Clarke,

You pack a lot of good information in a few words. I read your post several times and had more of an understanding each time. May I suggest that you remind the readers to go back and read your posts several times slowly? I think you use to do that.

Best regards.
Dillon link
10/11/2016 08:55:21 am
Great layout of the facts as they are known to date, Dr. Clarke.
The takeaway from this dinar debacle is that this is NOT an investment. Dinar is a pure speculation but with a limited downside.
Could you lose money on the dinar you've purchased? Sure, but it isn't likely you would lose very much. Unlike the worthless ZIM. The ZIM smelled like a con from day one and I've avoided buying any.

The second takeaway is that there are far more reliable ways to "earn" a fortune. And, buying dinar is not in the same category of earning money by dint of hard work and smart thinking.

Just for example, I've easily invested 10X the cash I spent on dinar inventing a device that produces crystalline healing water. Besides restoring health the hydrogenated water accelerates the growth of plants by three to five times.

So, the takeaway for me is to GET A LIFE AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE with your time and money.
For me, the satisfaction of inventing something that produces unlimited clean energy with life-changing health benefits far outweighs dabbling in dinar. Dillon
texcat
10/11/2016 11:29:40 am
Dillon, well sai. Congratulations on your crystaline water device & would love to hear more about it, as a follower of Dr. Emoto & others work with water, it's properties & importance to all life.
Kim
10/11/2016 08:57:02 am
Good Morning Dr. Clarke,

I had sent you a simple "Thank You," but it didn't get published. So now in reviewing others' comments I feel my questions & personal leanings are best described by both Beverly from Canada & Dee who is still recalling your "illogical" investment & timing post. Would you please answer Beverly's questions? And, are you still of the opinion that we should view this investment's release & timing with an "illogical" perspective -- although perhaps now moved farther into the future? It wouldn't make sense to me that anyone would announce when any country's "revalue" is going to happen as doing so would cause major chaos in the currency markets. What's "logical" about that???

Thank you for your kindness & well wishes for us all. Many of us extend the very same back to you,
~Kim
Dave
10/11/2016 09:33:44 am
Dinar Community,

Stop whining and complaining. What did you expect Dr Clarke to say? First off, he had the guts to come out and say that he and his group were WRONG! Gut check #1.

That's not easy to do. Admit to the general public that you are wrong. Men of honor will always admit when they are wrong or made a mistake.

Buying foreign currency is a gamble...period! You all knew that from the start. If you believe that Iraq is in full control of their currency reevaluation; then you are clueless. Iraq and
Kuwait are completely different animals for different reasons in relation to their currency evaluations.

The Truth 1:

The Dinar Community always talks about the truth. The truth, just give us the truth. The truth is this:

Look at the history of Iraq. You all know the story. Now, Iraq is trying to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and get back into the international community with no restrictions. And, to date, they have done a pretty good job. Abadi has done a great job of moving them forward while Maliki took them backwards.

Bottom line...the IMF, UN along with other 3 letter communities will NOT allow Iraq back into the community until EVERYTHING is done! And you can bet you butt, that the committee responsible for overseeing this aspect will NOT give the final permission until everything is complete and the situation in the ME is right. You see, these folks are immune to the pressure of pushing that permission button. They don't care about you are me. They don't care about pressure from other governments. Their job is to ensure it's done right and that it will be a success and NOT a failure. Their is too much riding for a country (like Iraq) to fail. They won't let it happen. And they will wait as long as it takes for everything to be absolutely right.
That means that if April doesn't show many improvements, they will continue to extend the timeline. Gut check #2.

This is probably why Dr Clarke ended up being wrong on the September date. The committee simply reviewed everything and determined that Iraq is not ready yet and the political climate is not conducive for a reevaluation just yet. So, they changed the timeline and extended it.

The Truth 2:

The articles you read do NOT tell the complete story. And, they never will. Make no mistake about it. Countries DO NOT
advertise their monetary moves. Not Kuwait, Swiss, French or Japan. None of them. Neither will Vietnam; and they are international and can revalue anytime they want.

Articles are designed to give you some BASIC knowledge. While others are there to deceive you and throw you off track.

Why you ask? Again, countries do NOT advertise their monetary moves. Way, way too much money could be lost if a government let the community know in advance. It could and would cost a country billions and trillions of dollars as corporations, companies, citizens, foreign entities and investment houses were to hedge their "bets" on these currencies. When the Dinar reevaluates, it will be with no notice and the world will be expecting it. No one article will show you the way on this. It's going to be secret. It MUST be secret down to the point when the decision is made and it shows up on the currency screens. People who shove articles down your throat will get caught by surprise just as YOU will. Gut check #3.

The Dinar Community has taken on a life of it's own along with these groups. They want your money, your time, your "hits" on their sites. Make your own deal and figure it out. There is enough information out there. I will say right now that there are a few dinar gurus (FEW) that are out there to help. Figure it out who they are. It's not hard.

Alternate realities like NASARA and the Cabal are just a lot of BS. Ya all need to figure this out! If you are hanging on every article, every call and every blog chat, you will loose your sanity. Get a life! You deserve it. Gut check #4

To Dr Clarke,

Thanks for your writings. Honestly, I did not believe your September prediction. I just thought that Iraq was not ready and they still has more to get done before "they" would give them permission to pull the trigger.

I like your writings. They are straight up and mostly to the point. Please keep it up.

texcat
10/11/2016 11:35:12 am
Well said.
Diana
10/11/2016 11:11:25 am
Dr. Clarke sir,
You said you were expecting the rate to be lower than everyone else. Does that include those who say one dollar to one dinar?
EdoBini
10/11/2016 11:34:33 am
Dr Clarke, l thank you for all your efforts. You have tried. l also appreciates what Frank 29, Delta and BGG have to say. Anyone who boost Zim as a currency worthy of RV is a fraud and they it.
texcat
10/11/2016 11:46:52 am
Dr. Clarke.

Much gratitude & thanks for sharing your insight & opinions with us. I enjoy & look forward to every post, as do the majority, from the responses. The information you share resonates with those looking for truth in this gamble & life.

Until next time, thanks again & all my best.
Lifeisgood
10/11/2016 11:56:35 am
My first post didn´t get published so here I go again:
Thank you so much again for useful information, Dr. Clarke! I have some questions:
Will the decisions at the Opec-meeting in end November drive the oilprice towards 100 US?
I understand the Rv needs funding, but how is Vietnam funding since "it´s ready to go anytime"?
Who is deciding when Vietnam can go? US, IMF, UN, China?
Please come back soon and let your insights shine upon us all.
Take care and thank´s for everything so far.
GeoworldGeorgewest link
10/11/2016 12:52:35 pm
Dr Clarke God Bless U and your Family. Stick with us we like your info. Some people don't understand this deal. That's ok. Please stick with us till we get over this fence. lol Hopefully 2017 we will be Smiling. XOX
Gia
10/11/2016 01:41:10 pm

Dear Dr. Clarke,

Thank you for posting, FINALLY the one I was waiting for.

I have lots of questions. Lets gamble shall we.. I am giving Recaps permission to pass along my email address.

If you so choose. If not THANK YOU for everything from this very second way back to January. You brought excitement back to the ride can't ask for more.

Take Care of Yourself.
Gia~
Tom
10/11/2016 03:12:35 pm
Hi Dr Clark,
Thank you for being truthful. We like your post.
It is just so many people have different motives for posting
different info. It is all just speculation like our investment.
The last revaluation took place in late January. I believe
most speculative investments happen in the winter months.

Tom
[url=http://Dinar Recaps]Louise[/url] [url=http://Dinar Recaps]link[/url]
10/11/2016 05:11:24 pm
Again, thanks so much for the time you (all) pour into giving a slew of strangers a treasure trove of much-desired insight (not to mention inspiration).

As I ponder it all I wonder thusly: If major problem(s) defeat the planned "window" each and every time the IQD value is to be substantially increased, how is it to be done? At what point, if any, will the desired outcome outweigh the difficulties/tragedies at hand? Putting natural disasters to the side, is it realistic to believe there will ever be a sufficiently untroubled time frame where there is a "plan?"

Perhaps this question is nonsensical, but in your opinion is it possible to make a virtually lightning-fast change that would preempt opposition? And if so, do you think it would ever be attempted?
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:37 pm

In country rates???

As soon as the rates change in Iraq, it becomes effective everywhere.

Did you see what happened last year when they changed?

3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:55 pm

What a pile of "expert" opinion, or a crock of manure ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 2805820865  3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 2805820865  3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 2805820865  3 - Dr. Clarke Responds 10/11/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:48 am

When will this nut ever go away?

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:18 am

When you strap him down, and 'crush' BOTH of them in a 50 lb vice- omg affraid affraid sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum