Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16

2 posters

Go down

3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 Empty WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:01 pm

GARRY: Welcome to the Wing-It call. Who would have thought we'd be here now? Reads disclaimer.

ART: Has to remind Garry to pray.

GARRY: Prays

ART: Good Afternoon everyone in currency land. Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend. I know I did. We had a family dinner and it was kinda nice to do that. I'm sure you all got footballed out like I did. There were a lot of good games on and now we start a new week.

I do have a few things though. We've heard every day we're going to get the numbers and we're hearing that again today. So who knows? We just kind of accept the fact that we hear it every day. This is called “Pray Hard” and it's about the G20. https://www.dinardaily.net/t57168-gcr-rv-meeting-g20-it-is-reported-by-credible-sources-this-is-the-end-of-this-ride

This is a different one. The IEX connected with trading platforms all over the world last night at 2:03am. Were instituted. It took 37 minutes to connect and this means the Iraq Exchange is live now. Trading commences today. 7:50pm tonight is the expected time frame. Meetings are occurring right now in Atlanta with WF and AD leadership. We should be in the bank exchanging tomorrow. 656 WF branches are open tomorrow. We're looking good for tonight. Tomorrow morning is our back wall date. Legally Wells group were told funds would be released last night and they must be liquid by Tuesday. They were told they were exchanging some large humanitarian groups now and we'll go when they finish. Saying that the process continues. As of September 4th in Asia 187 countries turned in PA commitments to UN with signatures, Together they constitute 97% of the world GDP/Carbon emissions. They claim the Galactics are participating in the new treaties and agreements to help humanity to move forward. They did the same when writing and approving the US Constitution. Disclosure is the hot topic. To be finalized September 5th. Once completed, the RV will be released globally. They talked about no planes leaving.... that was yesterday, etc., etc. https://www.dinardaily.net/t57139-fisher-says-galactics-are-participating-with-new-treaties-agreements-to-help-humanity-move-forward#290256

Obama vs Philippine President (Obama is a SOB) Obama vs Putin (Putin wrestles bears) etc., etc., etc., etc. Art says all this stuff is uncalled for, even if Obama isn't making decisions.

So I read a bunch of stuff and take it for what it is. Hopefully it's all true about today. All we're waiting on is the 800#'s and that's all we need really to get in there and do our thing. So, that's all I got.

GARRY: Thanks Art. Got a question and it kinda goes into what we want to talk about today. You know, the little email issue. The one that happened to you.

ART: Oh yeah. I was hacked. Two accounts. My Gmail and my AOL. I had to change passwords on both of them. Etc., etc.

GARRY: Thank you, Art. Wingman.... Do you have anything to add to the intel portion of this call?

IKO: Hogwash

GARRY: Before you say anything.... Since last Friday's call, it's been a roller coaster ride of information and if you've ever heard Tony say “if I updated you or tweeted out every time something changed, it would make you head spin”.

ART: Garry. By the way. Okie is still getting calls and the other night he said the other night his phone just rang off the hook until he finally turned it off about one or two in the morning. People keep calling for 800#'s. People keep doing this to him. I wish they would stop.

GARRY: Art, let me tell you what the problem is. It's those yahoos over on Twitter that started up a Twitter account that says Okie @OkieOilman something. I've had to block all this stuff from my Twitter page and they've posted his personal phone number, his cell phone number and posted Admin Bills and they did it again just recently. And if somebody would like to help Okie or AdminBill out and report those people. I've done my best with Twitter and Twitter really doesn't give a crap and it's going to have to be a mass campaign. Hold on here and I will tell you exactly what the name of that site is, or the Twitter. I've got to go to my list. Hold on a second and I'll tell you what it is. I have a long list of people I've blocked, so give me just a second. Let's see. Nope, nope, nope, nope. Well. Such a long... Oh. There it is! I don't know why they have it like that, but it's off@okieoilman@okieoilman. That's the Twitter, how they have it listed. And it's probably KENNY & MICHELE DISTON that's doing all this along with, what's that.... you know it doesn't even make any difference. Bless their little hearts. So, when I get another one I'll try to Tweet out what the issues are. But anyway, those are the people that are doing that and that's why Okie is getting those problems. Eventually light will be shined on the offending individuals and then from there let the authorities take it over.

I've been on a roller coaster since Friday. If I was to notify you every time something changed it would be a phone call... hang up. Wait five minutes and another one. Up and down, up and down. Back in July I made an observation that we could make it until October 1st when the Chinese go asset backed. To wait that long. I hope not, but look where were at. First full week in September and we have three full weeks in September before October 1st. So if it doesn't go until October 1st, my prediction is that it'll the middle or the 4, 5 or 6th of October before we may see any action. That's just me. I'm not calling it. I'm not giving a date. I'm making an observation. Wingman, what do you think?

IKO: I'm in the car. Are you there?

GARRY: Huh, Oh. Anyhow.... *2 to ask a question. We're getting a lot of ups and downs. A lot of people are getting frustrated. I'm almost ready to cut this back to one call a week, but we still need to know what's going on. I'd like to cut it back to one call a week.

IKO: Not to be too cynical about it, basically the way I run my life right now is that if it shows up on Dinar Recaps, I completely ignore it. That's how I see this. Any information that shows up on Recaps can't be valid because anybody who really knows anything about this has their mouth shut tighter than a you know what. It's makes no sense and all these.... And now what they're doing with the intel... Let's be precise about this - it had happened at three minutes after two... Get the hell outta here. I'm just so frustrated with this whole thing and quite frankly if people are going to believe it at this point, they're just going to believe it. There's no education at this point. You either understand what happening with this deal or you don't. That's just the way it is. You know. People are going to be worth millions pretty soon if not billions, and they gotta start thinking like millionaires and billionaires... not like gullible people on the internet. You know, that play the lottery. So, that's it.

GARRY: That's OK. Where everybody is frustrated and I do my best not to let my frustrations spill over onto the call because I would like to tell it like it is, with a few choice words, but I'm trying to be better than that. I've been schooled that sometimes flavorful words aren't always the best choice, but I've always said that, yeah, but it fits the moment and tells it exactly like it is. So, with that being said, let's get to Iraq. I've heard all the stories, I've got the phone calls, I've got the texts and emails about what's going on over there. Again, it is NOT all about Iraq. They are the center of attention. That's where they want people to look at, but as this process goes along, you can use Iraq and what's coming out of there as an indicator of how we are in the process. Iraq is not the end all. They are being told when to do something. When to make a couple steps forward, when to make a couple steps backwards. You can't look strictly at Iraq and say oh yes, this is where we're at. Hold on. OK. I would like to say that's where we're at by saying “watch Iraq”, but you can't. Use it as part of the show, of the play, we're in the final act, but there are a lot of sub-acts in the acts, as we watch it play out. We're right there. It's just when are they going to pull the curtain back and say it's show time.

ART: You can almost reverse the maxim. When Iraq goes, we go, because everybody is going to go together. Or it's going to happen all at once. Everything else is pure conjecture. I know that doesn't help people feel good about this, but quite frankly, it's not about feeling good. We're in an investment. We're in a business deal. An extremely complex financial transaction and that's how it's being treated by the people that's actually doing it. If you have an emotional problem, just get out of the boardroom because you don't' belong there. That's really what it boils down to. That's cold, but that's the truth. We're talking about trillions and trillions of dollars and nobody that's in control of this thing gives a gosh darn about if feelings are hurt. Just get over it! And that's how it's going to be, guys, post RV. No body is going to feel sorry for you. If anything they are going to be angry, they're going to be jealous. That's going to be a daily occurance.

GARRY: Talking about Art getting his email hacked. Get cybersecurity, blah, blah, blah.

Murphysboro, TN: Comment for Iko. I called in last week about Chinese Yuan going asset backed or being part of the reserve currency. I've done some research and think I've figured it out. On October 1st the Yuan is going to be part of the reserve currency. In June they actually priced that currency towards the gold index. Therefore it's asset backed for all intensive purposes. Agree?

GARRY: Yes

TN: So we thought we had a fail safe date, or we thought we did September 1st, to get all of this currency out of the marketplace - USD. In the meantime, we've got how many other countries, 148, 200 and whatever, whose central banks are holding USD. So come October 1st, their choices are the Yuan or USD. Agree?

GARRY: Yes

TN: So they way I see this is, we should be out of this roller coaster ride by October 1st. However, I can sure see the US spending the next 25 days negotiating away to slowly take this USD back in and prolong this even longer. That's my opinion.

GARRY: Well, we're also waiting for the USN to come out. Because everybody is going to an asset backed currency and it's only a matter of time. This is my viewpoint. They are trying to delay this as long as possible. Hell, I''ll tell ya. Within the last three days I've got I don't know how many texts saying that Obama wants to hold this off until 2017. You know? Specifically January 20th. Well, and then on the other side of the horse, people are saying it's not Obama, it's Valarie Jarrett. She's made the statement that as long as she's in the White House it'll never RV. Well, she's Iranian. They don't get along with Iraq but they have to. They are trading partners. I mean, there are so many scenarios, subterfuge behind everything, it's absolutely mind blowing. To keep from having your head spinning like Chuckie, do like I do. Listen, separate the wheat from the chaff and breathe.

TN: I agree 100%. That's why I think through this the way I have. I agree with Iko. Whoever posts this stuff on Recaps. I mean, Obama makes the announcement that the GCR has happened. He doesn't care about us. Who's he going to announce it to? It doesn't matter. There's no point in it. Everybody be patient. It's gonna happen. Look for triggers. September 1st – it didn't happen. That's just my opinion. Not yours, Garry. It's mine. One other quick question.

This IEX that everybody keeps talking about and they want to tie it to this new exchange that's coming out. How does anybody know that the currency is going to be traded on IEX. From what I see, it's just companies that don't want to trade on Nasdaq or the stock exchange. Where did this whole idea of currency being traded on the IEX come from?

GARRY: I think it's the Iraqi stock exchange.

TN: So it's not the IEX you see everybody tying it to that is starting trade on September 15th in the US.

GARRY: I don't know. I haven't even. Like I said Iraq is look over here, look over there. They are doing things. Yes, but just watch them and you can see where we are in the process. They are not in control of the GCR.

TN: Iraq is part of the process, those things have to happen for them to catch up to the GCR. Anyone who wants to point to Iraq and say this thing is based on them. Mosel is going to be free, this car bombing in Baghdad that killed 10 people that is going to hold this up is ridiculous. Iraq is going to go as the GCR goes. It's just part of the process. Like Vietnam. Like any of them. So I couldn't figure out the IEX because their stock exchange was called ISX or something, wasn't it?

GARRY: I think so. I don't know.

TN: I wasn't actually talking about the Iraq stock exchange, I was talking about the new exchange that's opening September 15th in New York that's everybody wants to tie the new asset backed currencies are going to be traded there and not on the Forex. I can't find any proof of that anywhere.

GARRY: Like anything else, they are going to keep it hidden until then. Thank you sir. Beverly Hills, come on down.

CA: Good morning. Good afternoon. My issue is this. I just want an opinion. I know you can't give me legal advice or anything like that. My attorney went on vacation. I need a piece of paper from him to send to my husband so that he could sign it so we could go our separate ways. But this may happen before... the RV may happen before I get the papers I need. If I go down.... I'm going to fly down to TX, because my brother, he's in Texas, and we are doing this together. I have some ZIM. Can I just put that into a non-interest bearing account and leave it there? I'm just looking for a safe place to put my money and leave it there until I get my Master's Trust and then push into....

GARRY: Are you talking about after you exchange?

CA: Right. If I put in into an non-interest bearing account?

GARRY: The bank. Yes. The bank is going to give you. Don't put anything into your name because then you have an asset tied to you which somebody could take it from you. If you got in a, some type of bank vehicle and I'm sure they'll have that type of vehicle there, you'll be OK and then you can do with what you wish after the exchange.

CA: OK. I'm just going to live on what I got until everything goes. All the legal issues and everything else go away. So, I'm mean even one of their trusts. I could put it into one of their trusts and not touch it. I just want my money to be safe.

GARRY: Right and those questions you can ask at the exchange and the bank will say. They'll explain it to you.

CA: OK. Great. Love you. Love what you do, etc., etc.

GARRY: Where are you flying to in TX?

CA: Dallas/Ft. Worth

GARRY: Is that where you brother lives?

CA: Yes. I'm going to be moving down there. Who needs Rodeo Drive when you can have a Rodeo in TX?

GARRY: At least you kept your sanity and your morals. Windy City.

IL: How are ya? Conversation on Art's emails getting hacked.

GARRY: Port St. Lucie, FL

FL: I was reading the very good email that came out a couple days ago about the sequences and the new information regarding the exchange and the flexibility or lack thereof that the people with ZIM will have 48 hr requirement to make a call and get an appointment.

GARRY: Letr me address that one first. Nobody knows the rules. I think some people are taking shots in the dark. I'm not saying it's right or saying it's wrong, but we all know that when this goes down, we're all going to call and make an appointment within the first day or two.

FL: OK. The reason for my question is not only the 48 hrs for myself and my wife. We're here in Fla nd our daughter is up in NY. Our daughter doesn't have any idea other that she's got ZIM and a little additional currency. One of us needs to go to NY to be with her during the exchange. She's going to be required, I believe, the way I read that memo, she'd be required to make the call within the first 48 hours and then explain to the person she connects with that she would have to have a travel allowance for someone who is going to be with her at her exchange up to a week later. Or two weeks later.

GARRY: Again, we just all need to be flexible when... you're going to go in first and you're going to have money, so no one is going to need any travel voucher. You're going to say I need a plane flight. Say you go in and it happens on a Monday. You're in on a Tuesday. You're got money Tuesday, even walk out money your hand. You're going to walk. I need airplane tickets. Within 24 hrs or no more than 36 you're going to be in NY with your daughter. So if she delays her appointment a little bit. Say if she calls in on a Monday and says “can I have an appointment on a Wednesday”, I think you can make that.

FL: Yeah. OK. It's a push, but we'll see. Etc., etc.,

GARRY: You're going to have time to do what you need to do after you exchange. Etc., etc.

FL: Is it possible to get a transcript of Art's presentation today? I thought it was excellent.

GARRY: The replay. I tweet out the replay out and I also put it on my website so the general public would be able to find it on the home page and it'll also be in the form.

FL: So it won't be in print?

GARRY: No. There won't be a transcript. Sedona.

AZ: Are we just poo pooing what Art's message was earlier?

GARRY: I have no opinion either way. I'm just a host. I can't have an opinion.

AZ: You can't? Of course you can.

GARRY: The redneck can have an opinion, but the host can't.

AZ: Let's talk to the redneck. Hi. Redneck, this is Taylor in Sedona and I wanted to see what you're opinion on Art's message this morning/this afternoon. I thought it was great.

GARRY: I've got my fingers crossed. I'll say this. If we think that we're the only beings in this universe, of this magnitude, I think we have our head stuck in the sand. How's that?

AZ: That's not exactly what I wanted to hear. I think I'm going to have my own opinion. I like what Art said, so I'm going to keep that. OK?

GARRY: OK. Bye. Wingman. What's your opinion. The redneck got one.

IKO: I'll give you NE philosophy. First off. I don't want anybody to ever think that if I disagree with something Art said it any way affects my relationship with him or my admiration for him. Art does a great job of collecting data and relating it. And he's been doing that now for at least a couple of years, maybe longer.

GARRY: What Iko says is what I'm talking about. I give short answers. I should have expounded. I agree with Iko.

IKO: What I have a problems with. Again, I've made this is a full time occupation. Figuring out what the heck is going on with this investment. What I've come to realize is that anybody who actually knows what going on isn't breathing a word about it. Not even a hint. Not even a whisper. Anybody who claims that they've got a contact high up that calls them, a, b or c, as far as I'm concerned, is lying. Plain and simple. What you can do is you can take all of the intel that is out there and put together a story around it that's very believable and makes sense in light of what the total intel package is being fed to Dinarland. Inside there, there are reasonable conclusions, but what we see is, we see black and white evidence of this happening. Not from intel groups, we see it coming from black and white sources. We see it coming from people inside the banks. We see it from people inside the bond market. We see it from articles on Bloomberg. It's a mosaic, a jigsaw puzzle and there have emerged in the past year some very clever people who know who to spin a good yarn. But that's, to me, that's all it is. It's logical conclusions, it's reasonable deductions as to what is happening. But the fact of the matter is, nobody and I repeat, nobody except the people controlling this know exactly what the deal is. That goes for dates, rates, that goes for participants.

GARRY: No, we don't know who's controlling this, so don't ask.

IKO: We don't. I love the Nesara philosophy. I hate the narrative that has came out. It's like a 14 yr old writing a graphic novel or comic book in his parents basement. All this stuff about Obama being fired, all the stuff.... it's wishful thinking. Hey, I'm right there with that wish, OK. That's what it is. The world doesn't work that way. The world is immensely complex and there are deals out there we haven't got a clue about. All we're getting is the stuff manufactured for digestion of the general public. And in this case a specific audience that is bent towards specific philosophies. For the most part Dinarians are conservative Christians, or candle lighters (? - garbled) that's a popular saying. It's people who believe in a galactic presence, it's people who believe even in energetic vs. spiritual transformation. And I'm one of those. But, by the same token, I wear my seat beat whenever I get in the car. That's what I'm talking about, trying to hammer home. It's not well put, but it is what I believe the reality and I liken it to my initiation union construction in NYC. I got chewed and spit out the first few jobs I literally I was a babe in the woods until I realized who I was dealing with and how to deal back with them. That wasn't doing any dishonest, immoral, that was being somebody who believe in truth and fair dealing. But you have to understand the complexity and the enormity of this transaction, so what Art put out today, which is a conglomeration of this weekends intel. It sounds wonderful, it does, and I would love for it to be 90% true, because it's a narrative that I have, but that's all it does. It just... it's the latest story and I mean story as in fiction around our exchange. Our exchange is a financial business transaction on a global stage. It's got nothing to do with us. Nothing to do with Iraq. Iraq is a puppet. Pure & simple. Anything you hear. Again, where is the bibliography? These people said a lot of things this weekend. What are their sources? “Well, I can't reveal my sources” Well, you can't reveal your sources, because your sources are made up! And that's just the way it is, as far as I'm concerned. And by the same token, I know we're really close. But I know it, from what I would call disinterested intel. Not people who have currency..... bond people, financial people, bankers, people who are totally outside of the rumor mill that we're exposed to on a daily basis. All I have to do is point to how many times they cry wolf. Before you cry werewolf, before you cry zombie apocalypse.... it's just ridiculous, the level of intel that has been coming our way. If you think you're going to walk into the bank and walk out 20 minutes later with a trillion dollars; guess what? You better (garbled) It's not going to be a 20 minute meeting. There's going to be negotiations, there's going to be contracts, there's going to be vetting. People like Homeland Security, FBI, IRS, they're all going to be in on it. Don't kid yourself. You gotta be ready to stand on your own two feet and cut to the chase. Forgive my lecturing mood today, but it's time. That's how close we are and we gotta hit the ground, not just running, we gotta hit the ground at full throttle or we're gonna make huge mistakes and mess up this blessing. This wonderful, wonderful blame that we accidentally came apart of. We're here by accident. We're here because the PTB screwed up. That the only reason we're here.

GARRY: Bless their hearts.

IKO: Yes, bless their hearts. Tony & DC, even though they were being handled, they figured out a way to get us to the table with that Twitter campaign. So, I'm forever in their debt, even though I know all the background behind it. You know, there's no such thing as a pure angel in this deal.... there just isn't. But there are people you have acted angelic on occasion and got us to where we are now. So let us....

GARRY: Let us take... from your neck of the woods those insurance executives.

IKO: Not them again.

GARRY: Yeah, them again.

INS EXEC: Thanks for that intro, Garry. Since we're trashing some of this info that's been out there. I was wondering, by any chance, this misinformation, your name was brought up in this misinformation and it said you had cashed in along with Bruce, RayRay and a couple of others. Is there any truth to that at all?

GARRY: No, I wish

IKO: You talking to me? No, I wish.

INS EXEC: OK, let's go for it. Iko, I can't believe you're a babe in the woods. I can't visualize that.

IKO: I was when I was 30 yrs old. Not now.

GARRY: Let me address this. There's a Twitter campaign out there from them, bless their hearts, Dinar Daily, the Kenny(s), Nick G and all that. They've have a picture of Garry McGuire. Ain't I pretty??? They even have a picture of my house up there. I hope somebody comes by there and teepees my house. Because if anything happens to my by house... (laughter) They're in big trouble.

IKO: (laughter) That's good. You know who to get out there?

GARRY: Absolutely.

ISN EXEC: Now you haven't answered yes or no. I don't know if you're being a politician. That you've cashed in w/that email address thst came out.

GARRY: Nope. What email address?

INS EXEC: That tele..... Some tele something.

GARRY: No, I know what you mean. I haven't cashed out. I'm still broke and I have the bills to prove it and the bank acct to back it up.

INS EXEC: I'm just going to ask you some quick questions so I know where you stand. So you don't believe in that Joseph Dunsford. Do we believe in any of that?

GARRY: You know how Iko put it? I agree with Iko. I'm hoping for the best. All the stuff that out's there I can only hope and then reality sets in. Until we see something publicily, we have what we have. Until we see a public exchange. OK?

INS EXEC: That's fair, because it's driving me absolutely crazy.

GARRY: Oh... Oh... You seem to follow me pretty close, so I got a question for you. Am I running some type of scam? Am I selling Dinar, am I....

INS EXEC: Not even, not even close. Iko hit it on the head with DC and what's his name? The big guy... Tony No, not at all. In fact you're the farthest person I've seen yet that just eliminates themselves and just provides information.... solely information. Now that's me.

GARRY: I was taking donations for Okie and some other destitute people and they think I've kept it all

INS EXEC: Oh no, I think that passe. I think that's.. I think everybody understands. Once you put it out there like that... There's no way, you'd be hanging yourself if that was not what you were saying with what you're doing with that money. So I totally believe that you did the right things for Okie and I've been following him also, so I do understand that and that guy has came on with so many misfortunes. So, OK, all right. By the way, do you guys take any, put any credence to the collapse of 50%, and the crash. I don't want to bum you out because I know you guys are trying to ride this wave and I want to be on the upside of it. I want to keep myself up, I try to. I hear this trash about some kind of crash and I see Obama outside the country for two weeks being lambasted. Even the reporters, other countries…..etc., etc., Do other politicians outside the world understand that maybe someone else is in charge?

GARRY: You Know. Let me say this, then I'm going to mute you. I'll answer, anyway. I would like to think so, but also I'd like to say that they're been a lot of decisions made by this administration, a lot of alienation from some of the NATO people. There's a lot, so there's a war that's started. All wars are bankers wars. Biggest arms dealers in the world. Are you ready for this? The USA, Russia, France, Great Britain, somebody else.... Those are those biggest arms dealers in the world. I don't care what they say. The war dogs in that movie with Nicolas Cage, I can't remember the name of it. Why was the Syrian war started, who created ISIS? They're a lot of things that are fabricated. We all know about the CIA. Let's not talk about them, but I do, because it's common knowledge about, you know... they do things, start a war over hear, fund these guys over here and I think it's reached a pinnacle point with this administration that they have . Here we go, I'm gonna get in big trouble for this. They've peed in a lot of the peoples' Post Toasties and they're tired and a lot things have reveled themselves worldwide and they're not happy. So, there's my answer. Thanks you Insurance Salesmens. Lady Justice...

LADY JUSTICE: I've told you before. Don't put my name out there.

GARRY: That, ma'am, is like Gerry McGuire. (laughter)

LJ: #1 Two thumbs up for the Iko commentary... Excellent and right to the point. #2. Deacon, sometime you feed into the foolishness... just let it go. There's power in the tongue. Stop rehearsing and cursing what someone said, because as long as they're saying something, you're doing good. It's when you keep replying to it. #3 Whenever you're not gonna have a call like last Friday, put a notice up and say “NO CALL TODAY”.

GARRY: Sweetie, it was a last minute... It was un... I had no idea. It happened, but I did have a call that evening. I did Tweet out that there was a call as 9 EST that evening.

LJ: Well, I was one of those that got deleted from the board (garbled), so now I just call in.

GARRY: You can follow me on Twitter and you don't have to have a Twitter account.

LJ: I have a Twitter account, so I'll do that. But I know a lot of people didn't know what was going on.

GARRY: I had a personal emergency that I had to attend to.

LJ: Chit Chat

GARRY: Wingman, you still there? Baltimore, MD

MD: How are you? I wanted to know... I've been in this several years and all I've every done... I've listened since you started, listened to Tony. I have to deal with family. Is there any proof out there, that you know of, that this thing is truly real?

GARRY: YES.

MD: Is it something you can share?

GARRY: NO.

MD: OK, I'll take you word for it. I trust you and...

GARRY: I've been it 6.5 yrs and I'm not going anywhere and, just like you, I'm waiting. But yes, it's real.

MD: OK. God Bless you, Iko and Art.

GARRY: Wingman....

IKO: I'm back.

GARRY: You got a little extra time? Let's take a couple more callers.

FL: Hi Garry. I had the same question the woman that just called. Since we don't know anything for real, if anyone has really cashed out or is there actual places where we can transfer our money. How do we really know that this thing is for real? There's been no proof of anything. It's kind of disgusting.

IKO: That's not true. There's plenty of proof. What you have to separate is the sensational narrative that we're getting fed these days. Exec 13303 is a real thing. We own legitimate currency. Dinar, dong, rupiah. That's all legitimate currency, that is going to revalue and we're going to make a killing because we were able to buy it so inexpensively. The one wild card here is the ZIM. OK? Nobody really knows the entire, even the baseline story on the ZIM. We know that it's a Bond. We know that's it's going to be valued at something and we're pretty sure, pretty sure that WF is going to handle those exchanges, but everything else about it... Yeah, that's kinda up in the air, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that this whole thing isn't real. It's very real.

GARRY: I want to say this. There, as the more they hold this off or put our disinformation, hello???

FL: Yeah

GARRY: OK, for a minute I though I went away. They're trying, it's the beat down, the more they hammer away and hold this off, the more discouraged you get and the more people will opt out of it or just give up on it or just ignore it. So when it does happen you get just a percentage of what you really should have got if you had been paying attention. So don't loose hope. I've been there a couple of times myself going... I'm thinking, what in the heck am I doing? (Yes, Miss Justice, I'm trying to do better.) If you have one of those moments, just relax and breathe. Let me take the pressure and I'm dealing with it and I'll just telling you it's gonna be OK.

FL: Can I ask one more question? Have you connected any relevance to the G20 with this thing? What's the relationship between those two?

GARRY: They say that within the Paris Treaty is the RV, hidden in political language. I've read that thing frontwards and backwards and other people have. I'm trying to find it in there. I haven't found it yet, but I'm not gonna stop looking. There's a great possibility that they didn't publish it or post it. OK? Let's see..... Bye.

Can ya hear me now? Come on down... Houston...

TX: Good afternoon, Garry. Just kinda, everybody is kinda in the same boat, we're all thinking the same thing. I've got a personal contact with a a paymaster and they've instructed everything is real and nothing has happened yet, and I know that from hearing you and Iko that you guys are speaking from your heart and are people of honor and the last couple guys have been asking the questions because, in essence, I've been on this road for 5 yrs and truthfully, listened to Tony every other day, saying it's going, it's going, it's going, it's going, it's going and we can now look back and see a lot of the reasoning behind this start/go, start/go and how the weeding out some of the bad players and stuff like that which we understand. And in addition to that, the other night, I got information that after the G20 they had made an agreement that it would be 48 hours before they would make any announcement and was kind of expecting something to be announced last night. So, in essence, all we have had for probably 99.9% of the people on this phone call is listening to Tony and RayRen and others, speaking of others who have already gone through. Which, going back to Tony, I believe that the politicians went through and then they closed the doors on this. Then we did the Tweeter campaign, which was a fantastic experience. Here is my question of you - two or three men of honor, my one question is this: To listen to RayRen always announcing that he knows somebody or knows someone... I personally don't know one soul, that knows one soul that has actually gone in and exchanged and received an SKR or cash or anything whatsoever. So my question to any of the three of you is this: As men of honor... Do you truly, 100%, know a true real person, that you know personally, that has exchanged either for a SKR, or for cash. Do you know anybody?

GARRY: I know and individual who has a SKR.

TX: OK. And it's not liquid?

GARRY: Nope

TX: Or is it liquid?

GARRY: Nope.

TX: OK, so you do know personally, one of your friends that has an SKR and that gives you the true benefit of hope, as well as other people that are contacting you for other information as a leader to us all. So in all truth and your heart that you know truthfully that you know one person who has an SKR?

GARRY: That is what I just said.

TX: Ok. I really thank you so much for what you are doing and we all appreciate any person that can bring us a tidbit of information, but the tidbit that I bring is minor in being my connection to the Paymaster saying that it's 48 hours after the G20 that we would have notifications put out so it's quite possible that we get some notifications sometime tonight. God willing, but you know, we keep on going down this choo-choo train. Thank you very much.

GARRY: Orange, TX

TX #2: How ya doing? This is an answer for that fellow who just hung up. If you remember I told you about a week or maybe a couple weeks ago that I know a fellow that had signed an NDA and, yeah, he got what he wanted. So it does happen and it is happening. It's not going away. We just have to be patient.

GARRY: It's also who you know and privileged people have always went first.

TX#2: Absolutely. Anybody who thinks that's not right... is nuts. You're totally stone cold true about that. That guy is about 78 miles from me.

GARRY: It's been like that since biblical times.

TX#2: I believe what you guys said. You've already said this before... We weren't supposed to find out about this. We weren't supposed to know about this., but guess what? Because of the new technology world we live in, we found out.

GARRY: What can I say? As George Bush would say, “Damn the bad luck”.

TX #2: I always wanted to tell that fellow, in case he missed that call what I told you a couple weeks ago. It happened, so it's gonna happen, so just sit back like you guys say “be patient, it's coming, don't get upset and I think we're way close. Have a good day.

GARRY: Seattle, WA

WA: A round of Blue Moon for everybody.

GARRY: Absolutely.

WA: About 2012, I had a contractor come in to work on my house and he was an Iraqi and he brought along a helper who helped the US rat on the rotten ones over there. The US brought him and his family over here – gave him a salary, bought him a house. Whatever. He was sympathizer for the US. At that time, I was told that until Maliki goes away, this would never, never happen. Isn't it a little bit strange that we are all now, with the amnesty law, Zebari blows the whistle on 47 MPs and Maliki is one of them and they are going to crush down on these people real quick and hard. Do you think that situation is helping our cause?

GARRY: Yeah, they were told to go ahead and get those laws passed because everybody watches everything. We have people over with a microscope that can can tell the sex of that mosquito on that camel's butt about what Iraq is doing over there. They were told you can do this now, but you can take it up to this point. It was what I talked about earlier. So it's part of the show.

WA: Do you think that the holdup? (garbled)

GARRY: No, it's not. This can go at any time. They want you to watch, look over here, on the right hand side of the road, - Iraq, what's going on, but don't look over at the left because that is what is truly going on. It's not a bad thing, but that how they want you to perceive things.

WA: So with so you think October 1st is viable thing?

GARRY: I said back in July that I thought October 1st as a back wall because of China coming out with an asset backed currency and everybody will want that money instead of something that's an IOU piece of paper.

WA: Hope that happens because, if not will be waiting until January 1st, because there is not going to be anything between October 1st and January 1st. Thanks and bye.

IKO: I said it all earlier in my diatribe. All we are is witnesses to this. Again, as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to say it's my opinion, because opinion is too weak a statement. All my research tells me that everything we are hearing in Dinarland is engineered crap to keep us off balance and this thing is absolutely moving forward in a concrete way. What happened over in Iraq last week was simply part of the systematic implementation of various agreements among the international community. So, we just gotta wait. That's it. It could be tonight, it could be next week, my personal opinion is that if the Chinese are going to follow through, and they always follow through, with the October 1st declaration of asset currency, then the GCR must be in place before that, because it will create havoc in the financial systems around the planet. If the GCR is in place, that means the RV is in place One can't happen without the other. So when it does happen, everyone is going to get notified pretty much at the same time. There may be a little bit of an order to it, but not much. We don't have to worry because we are so tuned into this thing now, we'll know when the 800#'s come up. We'll be able to set our appointments. If you make a decision that you want to delay you appointment for your convenience. You lose. It's not about your convenience, OK? This is a business transaction. You want to come to the table and make a deal. Here's the deal, here's the day we're going to do it. If you miss that meeting, as my dear Irish (? garbled) would say, “Tough Shit, Paddy”. That's all I gotta say.

GARRY: Lord, thank you for allowing Iko and myself to have another call and bring information to the people. Whether it's educational or informative, only they know. And the people that are listening, thank you very much - you are the ones that make this call.

Notes Courtesy of Ssmith (Guru Hunter)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 Empty Re: WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:50 am

What a crock of crap! I covered a lot of the lies in the last few days already so I'll leave it at "Garry, your idiot is showing!" What a bunch of windbags. I hope you're using speach recognition so you don't have to listen to all that crap Ssmith..... 3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 2805820865  3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 2805820865  3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 2805820865  3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

3 - WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16 Empty Re: WingIt Call Notes 9/6/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:40 am

Yes...  I did have to listen to all that crap. 

For some reason, Garry doesn't want his call notes transcribed and made available for everyone to see.  Wonder why.....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum