Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari

Go down

Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari Empty Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:20 am

The Council of Representatives, on Thursday, a regular session completed the vote on the draft general amnesty law and questioned Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on corruption charges.

The statement said "the trend Press obtained" a copy of which was that "the meeting was held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, head of the parliament."

Jubouri announced earlier in the day that he did not preside over the parliamentary session if it was raising the issue of withdrawal of confidence from Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, the option left for the parliamentary blocs to decide to vote or delay on the issue.

And includes the agenda of the meeting, "the completion of a vote on a general amnesty, and vote on the draft suits Royal Commission Law, and vote on a bill board of the border crossing points, and vote on recommendations concerning the obstacles to liberalization of Nineveh process, voting in principle to the proposal of the Fourth Amendment to the law Journalists Syndicate Iraqis ".

It also includes "completing the procedures of Article 61 of the Constitution and rules of procedure regarding the questioning of the Minister of Defense (Khaled al-Obeidi), and questioned Finance Minister (Hoshyar Zebari)."

It also includes "a general topic for discussion about the lifting of all the abuse on the marshes (Vice Sunrise Alabegi), the first reading of the proposed body the popular crowd and the forces of a law, the first reading of a proposed law to amend the Penal Law No. 111 of 1969, and the report and discuss the first draft amendment to the law of the Unified Retirement Law No. 9 of 2014, and discuss the draft report and exempt foreign companies and contractors Act Althanonyen foreign contractors in licensing rounds decades of fees. "

It would be "a report and discussion of the draft law of the board of the Iraqi Atomic Energy and the report and discuss the first draft amendment to the law take care of minors No. 87 of 1980, and the report and discuss the draft law on ratification of Finance Convention relating to the imposition of the Central Bank submitted to the Republic of Iraq, signed on 02.03.2014 Act, and a report presented the discussion of the proposed Act to amend the companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended "on the agenda.

Tomorrow 's meeting agenda also includes a presentation "Report and discussion of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Maritime Labour Convention of 2006 and the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the identity documents sailors No. 185 Convention Act 2003". The sa

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/125382.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari Empty Re: Parliament holds its Jubouri headed for a vote on the amnesty law and questioning Zebari

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum