Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16

4 posters

Go down

15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16

Post by Ssmith Tue May 24, 2016 11:40 pm

PinkRoses:  Bruce call starting

Bruce: Doing roll call Sue, Steven, Josef, Robert, Bob, Kent

Bruce call: Bruce: Big stands for Bless Ideas Group, came up with it 4 1/2 years ago. We are in a good place to take off and run with this blessing I think. We going to be in a very expectant mood for possible things to happen.

Bruce call: Call being opened up in prayer

Bruce: We dont do dates and rates on the call. Just preparing folks to expect more than what they thought. I am highly expectant.

Bruce: Those on this call who want to do humanitarian projects farming, food projects, veterans, all these projects and then some, housing going to have a team. We know we have the heart to go forward to help others. We will share freely.

Bruce call: Bob speaking on health

Bruce call: Intel now

Bruce: Sovereignty was given back to Vietnam yesterday so that they can revalue with all of the other countries…That was the soverignty given back to Vietnam. So they can revalue their currency by being a sovereign nation again.

Yosef: We are a family of countries. The Vietnam process playout it went alot about finance, military, a very good process. not that was completed, not only could Vietnam could revalue, but US can come forward in as a finacial force. Everybody going to get a fair shake on this new system.

Bruce: Countries behind this to make this happen, affecting the rate changes we know about. Makes me appreciate the people behind it. Starting with chinese elders, Peoples bank of cChina, Biib, Lead banks in this country

Bruce: We have a lineage of banks that are really helping to put this together to bring this to us. I am very thankful to them. Thankful WF the lead bank working so closely with the other banks. Canada and Mexico.

We have a full NOrth America effort. WE have a partner type relationship wtih these banks when we exchange. We will be welcome into a long lasting future business banking relationship

Yosef: The batton is passed to us on this call. To spread the wealth, grow into blessing that is why the rates have gone up, not to make you rich, but to empower you, to come phila. leaders in your community.

Yosef: It is your time to step up. The banks are expecting that.

Bruce: WE need to take our communities back. We need to bring them up, level that playing field. A lot of this currency rebalancing taking place. Adopt a community, a city, to make changes that need to be made
Bruce: Branch out, veterans, communities, families, build up the middle class, provide jobs, manufacturing, we need business back in the US. We are the core to do this.

Bruce: Even us on this call will make an incredible difference.

Bruce: Time to get the info intel points from Sue

#1)The world is in the midst publicly global reset

#2) media announcement in New Zealand, Australia, etc. but not here.

Yosef: it is not shared here because of safety issue. Dont want to over stimulate the audience. teaching patience approach. Financial changes could excite the population, could influence finacial markets, hurt physically, create hot spots that dont benefit the greater good.

Yosef: A matter of time.

3) All markets, bonds, gold backed…. All assets, finacial instruments are all gold backed now

4)US markets were allowed to collapse, replaced with new gold digital assets

5) Now is the time to be very proud of those who protected our country, we offer a great thank you and gratitude.

6) It is also good time to thank you Chinese and European sovereign families to contribuite 58 quadrillion dollars which will be used for the redemption

PinkRoses:  I am sorry, family emergency

Dedar:  7): before noon tuesday admin hold came off hsbc accounts so wf could restart ping process

Network "Ping Process" actuated by Wells Fargo yesterday and early this morning -- Bruce's Call

BJ:  Bruce: big job is be creative philathropist. Sue has ideas later. We're training for that even tho we didn't realize it.

BJ: # 9 Expect skeleton trust & ?? Robert talking… Robert: you'll see a very healthy rate on screen

Dedar:  Greater rates (sovereign) are available to anyone who is planning to make jobs and build communities. -- Bruce's call

Mangelo:  YOSEF: LOTS OF FALSE INFO. - YOU WILL SEE RATE ON SCREEN AND IF THAT IS ENOUGH THAT IS FINE - HOWEVER IF LOOKING TO DO SOMETHING IN COMMM. - HEART TO HELP PEOPLE -

THERE ARE PROGRAMS AND RATES HIGHER AND AT THAT TIME IT IS GOOD TO PRESENT GOALS THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH DOWN THE ROAD - 20 YEARS, 30 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD - THEY WILL LOOK INTO YOUR HEART AND SEE IF YOU SEEK SERVICE - THEY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MOVE UP WITH WHAT THEY ARE OFFERING

Mangelo:  YOSEF: OPEN YOUR HEART TO THAT REALITY - WE ARE SPEAKING TODAY - REALLY IMPORTANT - BE OPEN TO THE GIFT OF THESE RATES WHICH ARE TO FUND HUMANITY - NOT JUST A TRANSACTION - IF THAT IS ALL YOU WANT TAKE THE SCREEN RATE AND GO

BJ: #14 just under 6000 ctrs ready and open till end of May… Now till the end of May satisfies the timeline. We've broken lots of windows so far.

BJ: #15 all military assets are deployed for your protection. Yosef: concerns for security so systems have been put inside for security.

BJ: #16 Local police and Natl Guard to protect redeemers

BJ: #17 Expect exchanges to begin in brick & mortar branches (public) first week of June. Redemp. Ctrs for groups

BJ:  Bruce: internet group about 200k; public may be 30m

intel is done

BJ: Yosef says it will come when it comes. What you hold is real. The GCR and commitment is real. It's when not IF

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16

Post by Sam I Am Wed May 25, 2016 12:36 am

Bruce: Sovereignty was given back to Vietnam yesterday so that they can revalue with all of the other countries…That was the soverignty given back to Vietnam. So they can revalue their currency by being a sovereign nation again

The current nation of Vietnam was formed as a sovereign country in 1976.  The current constitution was drafted in 2013.  The only thing that happened this month is that Obama lifted an arms embargo and normalized relations, but that has nothing to do with sovereignty.  Nor does it mean they're going to revalue.  They're most likely going to continue with their monetary policy of a slow, gradual devaluation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_date_of_formation

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 25, 2016 6:13 am

Every time I think the crap can't get any deeper and more bizarre, these idiots prove me wrong. There is not one accurate fact in the entire article.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 2805820865  15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 2805820865  15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 2805820865  15 - Bruce D Call Notes 5/24/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed May 25, 2016 8:10 am

They may have gotten the names of the people participating on the call correct.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 am

I feel like this is the Twilight Zone

Ponee
Ponee
Admin