Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice

3 posters

Go down

White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   Empty White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:41 am

Report from the White House move Saturday, the determination of the US government and the Office of Inspector General of the US and the follow-up by the US embassy in Baghdad to refer the "whales" of corruption in Iraq to justice to receive their just punishment, the report said that "near-term the next will arrest against militia leaders operations charges rise to the level of war crimes and extradition to the Iraqi judiciary. "He pointed report that" the fight against corruption, demand for American and Iraqi, will be Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and his obligation to perform better in this context. "

The report emphasized that "" corruption whales are they had delivered Iraq to this level of bankruptcy and decline in public services and the occupation of Iraqi cities and towns by organizing Daash and the consequent results in the forefront of the displacement of more than 3 million Iraqis under conditions very harsh and human suffering to Athtml, the US government and stressed on the necessity of hauling corruption heads to court after the formation of a committee of judges testifies for their integrity and independence provided make it clear that Medhat al-Mahmoud, or from those close to him within the committee, either names, accused of corruption and theft of public money made in the report are (Nuri Maliki, Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki, Jamal Karbouli, Saleh al-Mutlaq, Osama Najafi, Iyad al-Samarrai, Ammar al-Hakim, Ayad Allawi, Ahmed al-Jubouri, Minister of State Almrhq, Massoud Barzani, Jalal Talabani, Khodair al, Hussain al-Shahristani, Ali al-Adeeb, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Bayan Jabr al-Zubeidi, Hadi al-Amiri, Bahaa al-Araji, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Miqdad Sharifi, Rose Nuri Shaways, Mohammed Tamim, Qutaiba al-Jubouri, Ahmed al-Karbouli, Falah Sudanese, Hazem Shaalan, Ayham al-Samarrai, Abdul Karim Aftan, Karim Wahid, behind Abdul Samad, Majed Nasraoui, Salah Abdul-Razzaq governor of Baghdad, the former, Khalid al-Attiyah, Saber al-Issawi, Naim Abaob, Hamdiya dry, Hoshyar Zebari, on the Keywords Governor of the Central Bank and the agency, Ezzedine state, Qassim al-Fahdawi, Saadoun Guillard Dulaimi, Ahmed Abu Risha, the team Gen. Ali Ghaidan, Lt. Gen. Mahdi al-Gharawi, the team Farouk al-Araji, Lt. Gen. Abdul-Karim al-Izzi, Adnan al-Asadi, Mohammad al Ghabban, Ethel Nujaifi, Naseer al-Ani, head of the presidency of the Republic, Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, a sound Alajabura- Ibrahim Mayali governor of Muthanna, honest meaning of governor of Babylon , Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, Ali al-Adeeb, Mohammed al-Darraji, Tariq Kikhany, of quitting, Hussain Ahmed (Abu Rihab Nasib al-Maliki), Yasser Ckal (Nasib Nuri al-Maliki II), Sheikh Abdul-Halim al-Zuhairi, Mishan al-Jubouri, a close associate of al-Abadi MP Ali Keywords, Yahya Nazareth governor of Dhi Qar, Adnan Zurfi former governor of Najaf) the militia would be arrested on charges of murder, kidnapping and robbery and mutilation and the destruction of civilian homes according to what is stated in the White House report leaders were (Qais al-Khazali, Talib Saidi, Abu Mahdi Mohandes, Hadi al-Amiri, Jassim Algeria, the Algerian Abdul Rahman, Ali left, Qasim al-Araji).

http://aliraqnews.co...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   Empty Re: White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Notice the first two names on this list...... Maliki apparently is NOT under house arrest yet, but it is on the way- Just a matter of time- And they will get their just reward- I can't wait- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   Empty Re: White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:08 pm

The first part of the article does not make a lot of sense. Iraq is a sovereign nation, so why would the US government be referring them for prosecution? It just does not add up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   2805820865  White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   2805820865  White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   2805820865  White House decides to refer the "whales" corruption and militia leaders to justice   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Maybe the U.S. is involved with it someway or other- Obama should be implicated too because he was selling arms to ISIS, and continued to send them money,arms, and support them while he is standing back watching- 'O' will get his too, just a matter of time-They are all under investigation here in the U.S. anyway- 'O' is nothing but a puppet, being told what to do by his handlers- He has been groomed for years, in order for the elite factions to finish destroying this country, but it won't be going on much longer- Everyone involved has been found out, and they will be apprehended before the elections, IF we are lucky-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum