Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Martha & Iko 1/18/16

5 posters

Go down

3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 Empty Martha & Iko 1/18/16

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:47 pm

IKO, going first with update on where we are LOAN Officer within WF receiving swift codes to do final input tomorrow. treat as rumor. watching ships like an electronic hawk

IKO..THE N GULF IS FULL WITH TANKERS TYING UP TO IRANIAN PIERS..TUGS, SUPPLY SHIPS ALL THERE

ships are not tied up and left . but, supplies, and some tankers up and down the iranian coast. money starting to flow

MONEY IS STARTING TO FLOW...QUESTION IS WHERE IS IT FLOWING FROM

MARTHA: READ IN REUTERS IRAN HAS RI'D AND HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HRS THEY WILL RV

HEARD THERE WS A PROBLEM WITH SHIPMENT FROM VENEZUELA TO IRAN (SIDE DEAL MAYBE) THAT NEEDS TO BE STRAIGHTENED OUT

trying to finish up contracts. shipments with Venz and Iran, trying to straighten out. lots of side deals. contracts and rates, swift codes. working to straighten all out.

IF Iraq is coming to N.Y. tomorrow, could happen tomorrow night. we don't know who all got paid in Iraq. heard all sorts of #'s, needs to settle on a mutual #

MARTHA...IF IRAQ COMING TO WASHINGTON MAYBE IT IS TO SETTLE ON THE CORRECT RATES

BLONDIE: MARTHA WHAT IS YOUR "FEEL GOOD TIMEFRAME"

MARTHA WEDNESDAY BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FAST, THE DOOR OPENS STARTING WED

IRAN WAS TO DO SOMETHING 48 HRS AFTER THE FACT, THEY RI'D ALREADY

Martha; all went backwards, Iran was supposed to do something 48 hours AFTER the fact, but the RI, paying off all debts needed settleing, wants the rates they want the oil at. then, she feels it's a go

bLONDIE: ASKED MARTHA HAS OBAMA ENTERED HIS RESIGNATION..

Martha,  reserving her commentary until tomorrow ..  addressing call for tomorrow, NESARA
TOMORROW TUESDAY, WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL NESARA CALL AT 3:30 EST FOR 90MIN OR SO

USING THE WINGIT NUMBER (THE SAME AS CALLED FOR THIS CALL) # 641-715-3580 159453#

MARTHA: THE CALL TOMORROW WILL BE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE NEW REPUBLIC WILL BE ESTABLISHED

Martha meets Imperium. Talking about the possibility of the new republic coming in, indications coming in stronger that that needs to happen. articles trickling out into the room, sited an article out of Florida.  MIAMI HERALD REPORTED SHADOW GON'T ESTABLISHED

Possible G. Dunford possible president, until proper election done. Alots of criticizm on NESARA.

SUPPOSEDLY THE NESARA HAS BEEN VOTED ON BY THE GOV'T TO RE ESTABLISH THE GOLD STANDARD.  NESARA blocked by Congress, its purpose to return us to the gold standard.

TOMORROW WE WILL DISCUSS THIS "CONSPIRACY" THEORY  On tomorrows call, break open the conspiracy on NESARA. Martha, read last three chapter 23, 24, 25 of Creature of Jeckly/Hyde Google, NESARA .. read it, good, bad and indifferent
Plan included the BRICS, dynasty and what need to go forth in forder to move forth.

ZAP .. most acurate conclusion as to where we are, what's needed left to do. hoping for tomorrow.

LAST NIGHTS ZAP THE MOST ACCURATE IN WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET EVERYTHING IN ORDER

Martha: don't be afraid to ask questions tomorrow on that call. IMPERIUM: going to wait until tomorrow to contribute on call with Martha

IKO .. regarding waiting for oil rates to be official, the past 2-1/2 days, once the oil dropped below 29 ( ?? ), feels they are negotiating how things are to be set thing up. 

THEY LOADED 2 LPG TRANSPORTS AND SENT THEM ON THEIR WAY BUT NO CRUDE OIL HAULERS

Q and A time

wheels: Martha, please reiterate NESARA law. google in NESARA , look for nesara law, all capitals

IF WE DON'T HAVE THE JEKYLL ISLAND BOOK, LISTEN ONLINE...READ THE "DOOMSDAY CHAPTERS" 

if we watch the vidoes on C Jeckel Island, watch the youtube videos, are they the same? Martha, don't know.

Mystical: http://www.pdfarchive.info/pdf/G/Gr/Griffin_G_Edward_-_The_Creature_fr​om_Jekyll_Island.pdf Read last 3 chapters especially

Caller Trisha: Q: IKO / MARTHA in last night regarding WITHERIN. had some really unusual info: o holding up, two months out, bush and group good guys, china russia not in favor...the whole thing of NESARS /new republic. totally opposite of everything we've heard.

Gerry's answer: if it's the real weithering, we welcome him to come on this call. could aslo be someone stiring the pot. Gerry questions the authentic nature of who this guy is. Way, too far down the line, too much has happened.

GERRY: NOBODY KNOWS THE RATE AND DATE BUT LOOK AT IKO, MARTHA DIZZY BEAR....LOOK AT WHAT IRAQ IS DOING... look where we are. Watch what they are doing, not what they are saying.

caller was upset at witherins statements that we are two months away.

IKO; addressing Trisha question: for what Withering posted today, the real withering has a particular humor, if you didn't recognize it, it was not the real mccoy. today, he sounded indignitant, which he should have been.  anyone who comes on at this point and states it's a month off is absolutely doing noting buy trying to make trouble.

iran is coming onto the internatinal market, and cannot come unless these other countries come out. china wil not allow this

it's like a huge red neon sign: the RV is here. maybe not until tonight/tomorrow at 3am..but it's here.

CHINA WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN...SEE WHAT IS MOVING, IRAN IS MOVING, THEY HAVE RI'D...THE RV IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

jeeter Q: specifically about the iranial rial, articles saying sanctions lifted but domestic trade embargos preventing some trades: financial institutions. can we exchange this in the US?

IKO response: he doesn't think we can exchange rial, before dinar.

IE: if we excanged the rial, turned around and purchased a whole bunch of other currencies, over tiping the bucket. understand anxicities. trash the stryofom cup.

jeeter: even if the dinar and rial go at same times, (all currencies) seems like there is specific language allowing or not allowing financial institutions to exchange. some banks may not be wanting / allowed to exchange in the us, on the rial

Martha: they rial has been reinstated, but lots of paperwork needs to be cleared, money deals on table, A. Merkel now opeing up trade agreements with iran; when al is said and done, the rial with rv with the basket of currencies. but, is happening backwards. rial has reinstated, next two days, we should have an rv for everyone. not going to come out seperately. will be together.

IRAQ is the shiny star.  all will become traded currencies, all banks will be doing the exchanges. they are all getting ready.

also, why would the Swiss bank approve iran to come back on board. iran has been accepted back into the swift system

waiting to see if iran has joined the AIIB. we wait our turn.

Q, IKO, what did the rial at. ? $3.32  MARTHA BELIEVES IRAN AT THE SAME RATE AS IRAQ

IKO, must remember there are a 1,000 deals mixed up with iran / iraq / vietnam/ etc. tons of stuff negotiated 10 - 30 years ago, all needs to happen basically at the same time for this to go. IRAN has RI'd, they are trying to move ahead and do business as usual

IKO:IRAN HAS RI'D AND THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS NOW.   all of the previous commerce agreements will be made to happen, and makes sense to him that the RV, is following the RI. Call banks, can I exchange the Rial? Banker: NO.

Q; regarding the North koreans, how will NESARA solve this problem? tempting the whole world into fighting/ warring

A. THESE COUNTRIES ARE WAKING AMERICA UP SAYING WE WILL DO WHAT WE HAVE TO TO PROTECT OURELVES

Martha: just thinks they are protecting their territory. wanting / forcing the US to wake up, we will protect ourselves. biggest issue is ISIS.  in ME, all countries coming together, helped to get them out. also by dropping the oil prices, IsIS losing their money. IRAN wants to look at the potential issues that oil may not be around in the future.

caller: likes the idea that oil will become oil free. looking forward to newer technologies.

Martha; eventually we will not need oil as energy: telsa, amazon building cars, other sources of energy, cleaner, this is the ultimate goal, clean up ecology

caller: koreans .. US leave us alone?

Martha, everyone wants this.  EVERY COUNTRY WANTING THE US TO STOP ENGAGING IN THEIR BUSINESS

Martha: looking forward to our dollar being asset backed, more value. no more pyrmading, getting to parity.  AFTER PARITY, GOLD WILL BE MORE VALUABLE AND PRICES ON EVERYTHING WILL GO DOWN

Caller: most people having a hard time hanging onto their money, inflation, no value. wanting gold to provide more value.

Martha: cost of goods will go back down, and gas down below a $1.00 $1.73 in Florida, still heading downwards. thinks we'll see oil at $20.00 barrel
GAS IS UNDER 1.00 IN SOME PLACES IN THE US ALREADY IN MICHIGAN .   .77 A GALLON

caller: like to see a balance come about, more equal for all, more fairness, quality back to americans

Tex2007 Q: 3 questions: #1 for the last 3 years , been hearing derivitives. been put in it's own compartment, however the banks now stuck with blown up oil contracts based on x amount of dollars, who is going to pay those bills. liability of bail ins on bank depositers

#2 those 1,000 of contracts written re: contractors in all of those countries, how will we work thru this.

#3 RE: Wetherin; we were friends on TNT, in chat last night he said a 4-letter word, the real W would never have spoken like that. W rebuffed that, well, I was just giving intel.  W stated he gave his real name. But, doen't believe he was. the SECOND W that came in, she believes was the real one.

TEX2007 regarding the oil contracts that are blowing up in the banks, what will happen to them?

Martha, heading into bail-in’s this week the piss test. 

MARTHA...CHINA HAS TAKEN OWNERSHIP OF SOME OF THE TOP 5 BANKS..
SOME OF THE BANKS HAVE CONTRACTS, THE TOP 5 INC HSBC WHICH HAS JUST LAID OFF 500...CHASE BOUGHT UP SILVER FUTURES THINNING THE MARKETS WILL RISE AGAIN..WHO WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS?

the diverivitives markets covered by China, taken a % ownership; WF under contract by China, China controlling the whole thing. The bonds that were releases to the banks, part of the payout, for theRV HSBC, WF, CITI , they are still doing housekeeping. Chase is another major problem, when it bought up silver futures, thought the market would come back up, buy silver depreciating.

SOME OF THE BANKS HAVE CONTRACTS, THE TOP 5 INC HSBC WHICH HAS JUST LAID OFF 500...CHASE BOUGHT UP SILVER FUTURES THINING THE MARKETS WILL RISE AGAIN..WHO WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS?

MARTHA THINKS WE WILL BE SAFE FROM BAIL INS?. thinks that last week, a lot of 401k were wiped out. hopes it doesn't happen, but we may be like Greese/Cyprs, more like a housekeeping, not a failure. doesn't really know, just hoping for the best

everyday, a different notch, try to connect the dots everyday. Watch what people are doing.

IKO: concerning derivatives/bail ins, the asset backed econ is going to change the book, no one written the book yet. derivatives will disappear, and underlying securites will be secured, once we become parity. things will be rough, ways to protect money against bailins. if there are bail ins, shame on you for being included

Prof Florida Q: IKO, how many federal and state taxes on gas? could see at prices go lower, the states will raise taxes. happens when there is a shortage. just be prepared

Lionheart Q: lookig to deversify in order to hold onto monies, thinking about other currencies baskets / assets to invest in to protect and grow monies

Martha says she has the 2nd basket of currencies. She wrote an article about it, roughing them out. 2nd BASKET Here they are: repeat of first basked: NEXT-11 countries, Iraq, Yuan, zim, Indon. Rupiah, India Rupee.

MARTHA: REPEAT OF FIRST BASKET..THEN N 11 COUNTRIES, MOST SE ASIAN, IRAQ, YUAN, US DOLLAR NOT IN, ZIM, INDIAN RUPEE,VIETNAM

2ND BASKET YOU WILL BE PAYING FULL PRICE FOR THE CURRENCY..              the ZIM, will be the international rate, not going to really make any more money, as you will be paying full price for that currency. cannot trade off.

VNN AND IQN IN SECOND BASKET.THEY BALANCE AND COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER  Reason for the 2nd Basket, they balance, they compliment, cold be perhaps for the general public.

Other countries, 2 or so African contries, may come out as 'sleepers' as they've not switched their currencies.  OTHER 2ND BASKET COUNTRIES.AFRICAN COUNTRIES..SLEEPER COUNTRIES,

MARTHA WILL HAVE THOSE TOMORROW.   On tomorrow's call, Martha will give all of the specifics on the 11 countries. they have changed the guidelines, ie: must have $1M to get into the 2nd basket. But, will not really make any more money.

YOU WILL DO MUCH BETTER IN THE 1ST BASKET EXCEPT MAYBE THE BRICS NATIONS..SOUTH AFRICA AND ZAMBIA MAYBE.  Except for the Sleepers. "N" means New.

IKO describing the country Zimbabuawe (sp) "One huge diamond sitting in a pool of Gold, surrounded by a ring of Platinum" (hard to hear him)

IKO: LOOKING AT MARINE TRAFFIC SITE, STATIONED A PILOT SHIP..WHICH IS USED TO DOCK SUPER TANKERS TO START PUMPING OIL IN A FEW HOURS
at Khairg Island, there are 70 super tankers, and their purpulsion sheets are on line. Looks like they'll be pumping oil in a few house.

MARTHA ? CAN SUPERTANKERS GET INTO GALVESTON.

IKO SUPER TANKERS MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET INTO GALVETON PORT BUT BARGES COME OUT AND UNLOAD OFF TANKERS transfer / transport into Galvaston

Gerry: reveived a PM .. people wanting to know how Martha has come about her information? Martha, has business connections in HongKong. Another person is in the Historical Bond Market. 

Martha, I read a lot, books, parents provided my with a lot [love?] of history. READS AND STUDIES LIKE WE ALL CAN

Lionheart: Re all the rumors abut the meeting tomorrow, the rates / cbi, -- do you really believe that is what's going on right now, considering Iraq has already negotiated these things?

IKO, I have mixed signals.

Martha. it's just a formality.  Tomorrow, she thinks it just a look at balancing things out, Cards at $3.41 - $4.71  MEETING IS A FORMALITY TO COME TO A HARD RATE WHERE IRAN AND IRAQ WILL HAVE PARITY, WHERE ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE WITHIN .50 OF EACH OTHER

IKO, experience extremely large projects, like the guys have already done it by the time the project manager shows up. Mr. Project Manager Suit: this is done, you can sign off on it now.

IKO, we're watching an efficient shipping situation, iran has ramped up for it, we're past the point of return, not a slow roll out any longer.

Bob in Texas Q: thanks for this like-minded chat room, intelligent folks. Re: call #8, the marine traffic, lives on the coast area, re: the ships, and poof they're gone. when they parked the ships, was that more to help to put a relieve on the oil porcess to relax

IKO back: the fields off Galvanston, the purpose to have those ships parked there, ?? then, the prices began dropping, prices had been agreed upon, suddenly the agreed upon price, they wanted re-negotiated. but the prices began dropping, and no one wanted to take them the shippers' werent making any money.  So the ships sat in the waters.

these are some very serious men / women who deal with cash on the barrel. they dug in their heels and things then started to get testy. they then got a load of crap from all the oil barrons, but they didn't get teir price, things began up again.

if you look all over the world, the pacific rim are where all these ships are they are still sitting. In Asia not heading West.

Q: by them setting still, does this help with the pricing, or create shortages  IKO, not qualified to state or say

Iko THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION BOB IN TEXAS

Martha, equador, think ou are the epitome of intelligence in this group.

EQUADOR: THEY WORRY ABOUT BAIL IN WITH BANK BEEN IN BUSINESS A LONG TIME IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BANKS LOOK AT BROKERAGE FIRMS

Q for Martha: wants input, they worry about bail ins with banks, been in business for 50 years. not comfortable with banks, insure with Credit unions, brokerages can insure for up to 150M

IKO IS A NAME OF A JAPANESE WOMAN WHO TOOK CARE OF ME AS A KID IKO CLEARING NAME

BigE Gratitude's on the call. Q: are we going to do a recap at the end, or do one now?
YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT BIGE

Blondie, hoping this is our last call. That's the plan, sometimes have a special call, and will add extra calls, ie: tomorrow with Martha  TOMORROW SAME TIME SAME NUMBER

Steve in Texas: for Iko / Martha, about 30 days ago, spoke of a step-wise plan: groups, internet groups, public. how does this look now, all at once or groups prior

M: don't know, good question.

Iko .. ditto, but guess is, that level of control has been lost. may well be a shotgun approach, we will all know at once, banks will handle us in different ways  Iko TOO PUBLIC NOW.  JUST DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING THE WAY WE WERE TAUGHT. 

C: bankers being lied to, will they be retraining other bankers?

Iko, experienced that within his bank, last week bumped into the fellow he used to sit and talk with, sorry I've had to be quiet, acknowledge it's going to happen, but can't speak too much on it. his words to me, "I have a special needs child, wife out of work. I can't afford to lose my job over this."

Iko, believes there will be a lot of people to process our needs, work long hours, do what it takes.

C: do you and Martha, think that when it RV, will it be on FOREX for a few days, or make no major announcement

M: I think there will be an announcement, tomorrow could very well become a photo op

Iko: THE MINUTE I HEAR ABOUT THIS I AM EXCHANGING EVERYTHING NOT GOING TO WAIT

Iko, what I'm going to do: when I hear, going to exchange everything, right there. not to play the rate game.

I CAN AFFORD TO DO THAT AND I CAN SMILE THE REST OF MY LIFE IT IS DIFFERENT FOR ALL OF US

GET IN AND DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AND BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE GOT

there's enough information ( not INTEL ) that we need to get in do what we need to do, be grateful, and get on with life

C: Martha, do you think that China needs to take the market down further? M: waiting to see what happens tomorrow

M: don't feel this will affect us with the RV, but should help us instead. Also in a period of debt forgiveness. China almost like they are teaching US a lesson

C: it's the US corporation, not the people of America.

M WE ALL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND START DOING SOMETHING     MULTIPY ONE PERSON BY ONE PERSON GETTING BIGGER GROUPS TOGETHER

M: I agree, we are all part of this, and we need to form groups ( for the purpose of educations / informing )

BlackEyePea: Q for Iko, you mentioned about 20 min ago about Iran pumping oil, how does this translate to what we're waiting on?

RE: the rial, a big pump going on the the rial, not going to happen before the dinar. Q: doesn't this put added pressure on Iraq / GCR?      Iko / Martha: most definitely

M REMEMBER EVERYONE WE ARE GETTING BITS AND PIECES THE REST OF WORLD IS NOT LOOKING AT THIS

Iko, heard there is a huge meeting happening in the background of the meeting tomorrow. the rest of the world is watching the front show, we know more of the back meetings

Q: can load the ships on an RI, but cannot send it across the ocean without an RV!!!

I: THE SANCTIONS HAVE HURT IRAN ---IRAN HAS BEEN A LEAD NATION THROUGHOUT HISTORY  I: WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST 3-4 DAYS is a miracle.  LOOK HOW THEY MOBILIZED LOOK AT THE HARD INFORMATION THAT IS COMING OUT

look at the hard information, not interpertations. no room for mis-interpertations.  IT IS BLACK AND WHITE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING TOMORROW

CATAPILLAR STOCK GIVE A COUPLE OF WEEKS WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

No, Iran Central Bank not controlled by US central banks  I; IRAQ STILL A PUPPET OF WESTERN BANK AND WHY WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THEM  [Fought them?] BECAUSE WE CANNOT CONTROL THEM  Same with China, Russia. We cannot control them.

Summary: Martha 30 seconds recap: we're on the cusp of an RV. Iran been reinstated. tomorrow, iraq meeting in N.Y. to finalize a correct rate. everything shold happen very fast. Wednesady onwards.

M: REMEMBER MARTHA;S CALL TOMORROW SAME TIME SAME NUMBER

I: IF HAPPENS TOMORROW STAY CALM GET BEST RATE YOU CAN BE THRILLED WITH THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY PARK IN SAFE PLACES SIT BACK FOR AWHILE

Summary: Iko 30 seconds, I would just add to what Martha said, if this happens tomorrow, or next day: stay level headed, don't be afraid of banker, negotiatate best rate you can, find different ways to park it in safe accords, sit back, have a Blue Moon ...

Iko .. no one has written this script for post RV. smart thing to do: wait and see what happens, act accordingly.

Iko summary on ships: Not going to load the ships in Iran w/o and RI .. they will not let the ships leave the docks w/o and RV!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 Empty Re: Martha & Iko 1/18/16

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:48 pm

What a pile of crap!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865  3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865  3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865  3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:24 am

Ssmith wrote:IKO, going first with update on where we are LOAN Officer within WF receiving swift codes to do final input tomorrow. treat as rumor. watching ships like an electronic hawk

IKO..THE N GULF IS FULL WITH TANKERS TYING UP TO IRANIAN PIERS..TUGS, SUPPLY SHIPS ALL THERE

ships are not tied up and left . but, supplies, and some tankers up and down the iranian coast. money starting to flow

MONEY IS STARTING TO FLOW...QUESTION IS WHERE IS IT FLOWING FROM

MARTHA: READ IN REUTERS IRAN HAS RI'D AND HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HRS THEY WILL RV

HEARD THERE WS A PROBLEM WITH SHIPMENT FROM VENEZUELA TO IRAN (SIDE DEAL MAYBE) THAT NEEDS TO BE STRAIGHTENED OUT

trying to finish up contracts. shipments with Venz and Iran, trying to straighten out. lots of side deals. contracts and rates, swift codes. working to straighten all out.

IF Iraq is coming to N.Y. tomorrow, could happen tomorrow night. we don't know who all got paid in Iraq. heard all sorts of #'s, needs to settle on a mutual #

MARTHA...IF IRAQ COMING TO WASHINGTON MAYBE IT IS TO SETTLE ON THE CORRECT RATES

BLONDIE: MARTHA WHAT IS YOUR "FEEL GOOD TIMEFRAME"

MARTHA WEDNESDAY BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FAST, THE DOOR OPENS STARTING WED

IRAN WAS TO DO SOMETHING 48 HRS AFTER THE FACT, THEY RI'D ALREADY

Martha; all went backwards, Iran was supposed to do something 48 hours AFTER the fact, but the RI, paying off all debts needed settleing, wants the rates they want the oil at. then, she feels it's a go

bLONDIE: ASKED MARTHA HAS OBAMA ENTERED HIS RESIGNATION..

Martha,  reserving her commentary until tomorrow ..  addressing call for tomorrow, NESARA
TOMORROW TUESDAY, WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL NESARA CALL AT 3:30 EST FOR 90MIN OR SO

USING THE WINGIT NUMBER (THE SAME AS CALLED FOR THIS CALL) # 641-715-3580 159453#

MARTHA: THE CALL TOMORROW WILL BE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE NEW REPUBLIC WILL BE ESTABLISHED

Martha meets Imperium. Talking about the possibility of the new republic coming in, indications coming in stronger that that needs to happen. articles trickling out into the room, sited an article out of Florida.  MIAMI HERALD REPORTED SHADOW GON'T ESTABLISHED

Possible G. Dunford possible president, until proper election done. Alots of criticizm on NESARA.

SUPPOSEDLY THE NESARA HAS BEEN VOTED ON BY THE GOV'T TO RE ESTABLISH THE GOLD STANDARD.  NESARA blocked by Congress, its purpose to return us to the gold standard.

TOMORROW WE WILL DISCUSS THIS "CONSPIRACY" THEORY  On tomorrows call, break open the conspiracy on NESARA. Martha, read last three chapter 23, 24, 25 of Creature of Jeckly/Hyde Google, NESARA .. read it, good, bad and indifferent
Plan included the BRICS, dynasty and what need to go forth in forder to move forth.

ZAP .. most acurate conclusion as to where we are, what's needed left to do. hoping for tomorrow.

LAST NIGHTS ZAP THE MOST ACCURATE IN WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET EVERYTHING IN ORDER

Martha: don't be afraid to ask questions tomorrow on that call. IMPERIUM: going to wait until tomorrow to contribute on call with Martha

IKO .. regarding waiting for oil rates to be official, the past 2-1/2 days, once the oil dropped below 29 ( ?? ), feels they are negotiating how things are to be set thing up. 

THEY LOADED 2 LPG TRANSPORTS AND SENT THEM ON THEIR WAY BUT NO CRUDE OIL HAULERS

Q and A time

wheels: Martha, please reiterate NESARA law. google in NESARA , look for nesara law, all capitals

IF WE DON'T HAVE THE JEKYLL ISLAND BOOK, LISTEN ONLINE...READ THE "DOOMSDAY CHAPTERS" 

if we watch the vidoes on C Jeckel Island, watch the youtube videos, are they the same? Martha, don't know.

Mystical: http://www.pdfarchive.info/pdf/G/Gr/Griffin_G_Edward_-_The_Creature_fr​om_Jekyll_Island.pdf Read last 3 chapters especially

Caller Trisha: Q: IKO / MARTHA in last night regarding WITHERIN. had some really unusual info: o holding up, two months out, bush and group good guys, china russia not in favor...the whole thing of NESARS /new republic. totally opposite of everything we've heard.

Gerry's answer: if it's the real weithering, we welcome him to come on this call. could aslo be someone stiring the pot. Gerry questions the authentic nature of who this guy is. Way, too far down the line, too much has happened.

GERRY: NOBODY KNOWS THE RATE AND DATE BUT LOOK AT IKO, MARTHA DIZZY BEAR....LOOK AT WHAT IRAQ IS DOING... look where we are. Watch what they are doing, not what they are saying.

caller was upset at witherins statements that we are two months away.

IKO; addressing Trisha question: for what Withering posted today, the real withering has a particular humor, if you didn't recognize it, it was not the real mccoy. today, he sounded indignitant, which he should have been.  anyone who comes on at this point and states it's a month off is absolutely doing noting buy trying to make trouble.

iran is coming onto the internatinal market, and cannot come unless these other countries come out. china wil not allow this

it's like a huge red neon sign: the RV is here. maybe not until tonight/tomorrow at 3am..but it's here.

CHINA WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN...SEE WHAT IS MOVING, IRAN IS MOVING, THEY HAVE RI'D...THE RV IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

jeeter Q: specifically about the iranial rial, articles saying sanctions lifted but domestic trade embargos preventing some trades: financial institutions. can we exchange this in the US?

IKO response: he doesn't think we can exchange rial, before dinar.

IE: if we excanged the rial, turned around and purchased a whole bunch of other currencies, over tiping the bucket. understand anxicities. trash the stryofom cup.

jeeter: even if the dinar and rial go at same times, (all currencies) seems like there is specific language allowing or not allowing financial institutions to exchange. some banks may not be wanting / allowed to exchange in the us, on the rial

Martha: they rial has been reinstated, but lots of paperwork needs to be cleared, money deals on table, A. Merkel now opeing up trade agreements with iran; when al is said and done, the rial with rv with the basket of currencies. but, is happening backwards. rial has reinstated, next two days, we should have an rv for everyone. not going to come out seperately. will be together.

IRAQ is the shiny star.  all will become traded currencies, all banks will be doing the exchanges. they are all getting ready.

also, why would the Swiss bank approve iran to come back on board. iran has been accepted back into the swift system

waiting to see if iran has joined the AIIB. we wait our turn.

Q, IKO, what did the rial at. ? $3.32  MARTHA BELIEVES IRAN AT THE SAME RATE AS IRAQ

IKO, must remember there are a 1,000 deals mixed up with iran / iraq / vietnam/ etc. tons of stuff negotiated 10 - 30 years ago, all needs to happen basically at the same time for this to go. IRAN has RI'd, they are trying to move ahead and do business as usual

IKO:IRAN HAS RI'D AND THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS NOW.   all of the previous commerce agreements will be made to happen, and makes sense to him that the RV, is following the RI. Call banks, can I exchange the Rial? Banker: NO.

Q; regarding the North koreans, how will NESARA solve this problem? tempting the whole world into fighting/ warring

A. THESE COUNTRIES ARE WAKING AMERICA UP SAYING WE WILL DO WHAT WE HAVE TO TO PROTECT OURELVES

Martha: just thinks they are protecting their territory. wanting / forcing the US to wake up, we will protect ourselves. biggest issue is ISIS.  in ME, all countries coming together, helped to get them out. also by dropping the oil prices, IsIS losing their money. IRAN wants to look at the potential issues that oil may not be around in the future.

caller: likes the idea that oil will become oil free. looking forward to newer technologies.

Martha; eventually we will not need oil as energy: telsa, amazon building cars, other sources of energy, cleaner, this is the ultimate goal, clean up ecology

caller: koreans .. US leave us alone?

Martha, everyone wants this.  EVERY COUNTRY WANTING THE US TO STOP ENGAGING IN THEIR BUSINESS

Martha: looking forward to our dollar being asset backed, more value. no more pyrmading, getting to parity.  AFTER PARITY, GOLD WILL BE MORE VALUABLE AND PRICES ON EVERYTHING WILL GO DOWN

Caller: most people having a hard time hanging onto their money, inflation, no value. wanting gold to provide more value.

Martha: cost of goods will go back down, and gas down below a $1.00 $1.73 in Florida, still heading downwards. thinks we'll see oil at $20.00 barrel
GAS IS UNDER 1.00 IN SOME PLACES IN THE US ALREADY IN MICHIGAN .   .77 A GALLON

caller: like to see a balance come about, more equal for all, more fairness, quality back to americans

Tex2007 Q: 3 questions: #1 for the last 3 years , been hearing derivitives. been put in it's own compartment, however the banks now stuck with blown up oil contracts based on x amount of dollars, who is going to pay those bills. liability of bail ins on bank depositers

#2 those 1,000 of contracts written re: contractors in all of those countries, how will we work thru this.

#3 RE: Wetherin; we were friends on TNT, in chat last night he said a 4-letter word, the real W would never have spoken like that. W rebuffed that, well, I was just giving intel.  W stated he gave his real name. But, doen't believe he was. the SECOND W that came in, she believes was the real one.

TEX2007 regarding the oil contracts that are blowing up in the banks, what will happen to them?

Martha, heading into bail-in’s this week the piss test. 

MARTHA...CHINA HAS TAKEN OWNERSHIP OF SOME OF THE TOP 5 BANKS..
SOME OF THE BANKS HAVE CONTRACTS, THE TOP 5 INC HSBC WHICH HAS JUST LAID OFF 500...CHASE BOUGHT UP SILVER FUTURES THINNING THE MARKETS WILL RISE AGAIN..WHO WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS?

the diverivitives markets covered by China, taken a % ownership; WF under contract by China, China controlling the whole thing. The bonds that were releases to the banks, part of the payout, for theRV HSBC, WF, CITI , they are still doing housekeeping. Chase is another major problem, when it bought up silver futures, thought the market would come back up, buy silver depreciating.

SOME OF THE BANKS HAVE CONTRACTS, THE TOP 5 INC HSBC WHICH HAS JUST LAID OFF 500...CHASE BOUGHT UP SILVER FUTURES THINING THE MARKETS WILL RISE AGAIN..WHO WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS?

MARTHA THINKS WE WILL BE SAFE FROM BAIL INS?. thinks that last week, a lot of 401k were wiped out. hopes it doesn't happen, but we may be like Greese/Cyprs, more like a housekeeping, not a failure. doesn't really know, just hoping for the best

everyday, a different notch, try to connect the dots everyday. Watch what people are doing.

IKO: concerning derivatives/bail ins, the asset backed econ is going to change the book, no one written the book yet. derivatives will disappear, and underlying securites will be secured, once we become parity. things will be rough, ways to protect money against bailins. if there are bail ins, shame on you for being included

Prof Florida Q: IKO, how many federal and state taxes on gas? could see at prices go lower, the states will raise taxes. happens when there is a shortage. just be prepared

Lionheart Q: lookig to deversify in order to hold onto monies, thinking about other currencies baskets / assets to invest in to protect and grow monies

Martha says she has the 2nd basket of currencies. She wrote an article about it, roughing them out. 2nd BASKET Here they are: repeat of first basked: NEXT-11 countries, Iraq, Yuan, zim, Indon. Rupiah, India Rupee.

MARTHA: REPEAT OF FIRST BASKET..THEN N 11 COUNTRIES, MOST SE ASIAN, IRAQ, YUAN, US DOLLAR NOT IN, ZIM, INDIAN RUPEE,VIETNAM

2ND BASKET YOU WILL BE PAYING FULL PRICE FOR THE CURRENCY..              the ZIM, will be the international rate, not going to really make any more money, as you will be paying full price for that currency. cannot trade off.

VNN AND IQN IN SECOND BASKET.THEY BALANCE AND COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER  Reason for the 2nd Basket, they balance, they compliment, cold be perhaps for the general public.

Other countries, 2 or so African contries, may come out as 'sleepers' as they've not switched their currencies.  OTHER 2ND BASKET COUNTRIES.AFRICAN COUNTRIES..SLEEPER COUNTRIES,

MARTHA WILL HAVE THOSE TOMORROW.   On tomorrow's call, Martha will give all of the specifics on the 11 countries. they have changed the guidelines, ie: must have $1M to get into the 2nd basket. But, will not really make any more money.

YOU WILL DO MUCH BETTER IN THE 1ST BASKET EXCEPT MAYBE THE BRICS NATIONS..SOUTH AFRICA AND ZAMBIA MAYBE.  Except for the Sleepers. "N" means New.

IKO describing the country Zimbabuawe (sp) "One huge diamond sitting in a pool of Gold, surrounded by a ring of Platinum" (hard to hear him)

IKO: LOOKING AT MARINE TRAFFIC SITE, STATIONED A PILOT SHIP..WHICH IS USED TO DOCK SUPER TANKERS TO START PUMPING OIL IN A FEW HOURS
at Khairg Island, there are 70 super tankers, and their purpulsion sheets are on line. Looks like they'll be pumping oil in a few house.

MARTHA ? CAN SUPERTANKERS GET INTO GALVESTON.

IKO SUPER TANKERS MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET INTO GALVETON PORT BUT BARGES COME OUT AND UNLOAD OFF TANKERS transfer / transport into Galvaston

Gerry: reveived a PM .. people wanting to know how Martha has come about her information? Martha, has business connections in HongKong. Another person is in the Historical Bond Market. 

Martha, I read a lot, books, parents provided my with a lot [love?] of history. READS AND STUDIES LIKE WE ALL CAN

Lionheart: Re all the rumors abut the meeting tomorrow, the rates / cbi, -- do you really believe that is what's going on right now, considering Iraq has already negotiated these things?

IKO, I have mixed signals.

Martha. it's just a formality.  Tomorrow, she thinks it just a look at balancing things out, Cards at $3.41 - $4.71  MEETING IS A FORMALITY TO COME TO A HARD RATE WHERE IRAN AND IRAQ WILL HAVE PARITY, WHERE ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE WITHIN .50 OF EACH OTHER

IKO, experience extremely large projects, like the guys have already done it by the time the project manager shows up. Mr. Project Manager Suit: this is done, you can sign off on it now.

IKO, we're watching an efficient shipping situation, iran has ramped up for it, we're past the point of return, not a slow roll out any longer.

Bob in Texas Q: thanks for this like-minded chat room, intelligent folks. Re: call #8, the marine traffic, lives on the coast area, re: the ships, and poof they're gone. when they parked the ships, was that more to help to put a relieve on the oil porcess to relax

IKO back: the fields off Galvanston, the purpose to have those ships parked there, ?? then, the prices began dropping, prices had been agreed upon, suddenly the agreed upon price, they wanted re-negotiated. but the prices began dropping, and no one wanted to take them the shippers' werent making any money.  So the ships sat in the waters.

these are some very serious men / women who deal with cash on the barrel. they dug in their heels and things then started to get testy. they then got a load of crap from all the oil barrons, but they didn't get teir price, things began up again.

if you look all over the world, the pacific rim are where all these ships are they are still sitting. In Asia not heading West.

Q: by them setting still, does this help with the pricing, or create shortages  IKO, not qualified to state or say

Iko THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION BOB IN TEXAS

Martha, equador, think ou are the epitome of intelligence in this group.

EQUADOR: THEY WORRY ABOUT BAIL IN WITH BANK BEEN IN BUSINESS A LONG TIME IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BANKS LOOK AT BROKERAGE FIRMS

Q for Martha: wants input, they worry about bail ins with banks, been in business for 50 years. not comfortable with banks, insure with Credit unions, brokerages can insure for up to 150M

IKO IS A NAME OF A JAPANESE WOMAN WHO TOOK CARE OF ME AS A KID IKO CLEARING NAME

BigE Gratitude's on the call. Q: are we going to do a recap at the end, or do one now?
YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT BIGE

Blondie, hoping this is our last call. That's the plan, sometimes have a special call, and will add extra calls, ie: tomorrow with Martha  TOMORROW SAME TIME SAME NUMBER

Steve in Texas: for Iko / Martha, about 30 days ago, spoke of a step-wise plan: groups, internet groups, public. how does this look now, all at once or groups prior

M: don't know, good question.

Iko .. ditto, but guess is, that level of control has been lost. may well be a shotgun approach, we will all know at once, banks will handle us in different ways  Iko TOO PUBLIC NOW.  JUST DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING THE WAY WE WERE TAUGHT. 

C: bankers being lied to, will they be retraining other bankers?

Iko, experienced that within his bank, last week bumped into the fellow he used to sit and talk with, sorry I've had to be quiet, acknowledge it's going to happen, but can't speak too much on it. his words to me, "I have a special needs child, wife out of work. I can't afford to lose my job over this."

Iko, believes there will be a lot of people to process our needs, work long hours, do what it takes.

C: do you and Martha, think that when it RV, will it be on FOREX for a few days, or make no major announcement

M: I think there will be an announcement, tomorrow could very well become a photo op

Iko: THE MINUTE I HEAR ABOUT THIS I AM EXCHANGING EVERYTHING NOT GOING TO WAIT

Iko, what I'm going to do: when I hear, going to exchange everything, right there. not to play the rate game.

I CAN AFFORD TO DO THAT AND I CAN SMILE THE REST OF MY LIFE IT IS DIFFERENT FOR ALL OF US

GET IN AND DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AND BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE GOT

there's enough information ( not INTEL ) that we need to get in do what we need to do, be grateful, and get on with life

C: Martha, do you think that China needs to take the market down further? M: waiting to see what happens tomorrow

M: don't feel this will affect us with the RV, but should help us instead. Also in a period of debt forgiveness. China almost like they are teaching US a lesson

C: it's the US corporation, not the people of America.

M WE ALL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AND START DOING SOMETHING     MULTIPY ONE PERSON BY ONE PERSON GETTING BIGGER GROUPS TOGETHER

M: I agree, we are all part of this, and we need to form groups ( for the purpose of educations / informing )

BlackEyePea: Q for Iko, you mentioned about 20 min ago about Iran pumping oil, how does this translate to what we're waiting on?

RE: the rial, a big pump going on the the rial, not going to happen before the dinar. Q: doesn't this put added pressure on Iraq / GCR?      Iko / Martha: most definitely

M REMEMBER EVERYONE WE ARE GETTING BITS AND PIECES THE REST OF WORLD IS NOT LOOKING AT THIS

Iko, heard there is a huge meeting happening in the background of the meeting tomorrow. the rest of the world is watching the front show, we know more of the back meetings

Q: can load the ships on an RI, but cannot send it across the ocean without an RV!!!

I: THE SANCTIONS HAVE HURT IRAN ---IRAN HAS BEEN A LEAD NATION THROUGHOUT HISTORY  I: WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST 3-4 DAYS is a miracle.  LOOK HOW THEY MOBILIZED LOOK AT THE HARD INFORMATION THAT IS COMING OUT

look at the hard information, not interpertations. no room for mis-interpertations.  IT IS BLACK AND WHITE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING TOMORROW

CATAPILLAR STOCK GIVE A COUPLE OF WEEKS WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

No, Iran Central Bank not controlled by US central banks  I; IRAQ STILL A PUPPET OF WESTERN BANK AND WHY WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT THEM  [Fought them?] BECAUSE WE CANNOT CONTROL THEM  Same with China, Russia. We cannot control them.

Summary: Martha 30 seconds recap: we're on the cusp of an RV. Iran been reinstated. tomorrow, iraq meeting in N.Y. to finalize a correct rate. everything shold happen very fast. Wednesady onwards.

M: REMEMBER MARTHA;S CALL TOMORROW SAME TIME SAME NUMBER

I: IF HAPPENS TOMORROW STAY CALM GET BEST RATE YOU CAN BE THRILLED WITH THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY PARK IN SAFE PLACES SIT BACK FOR AWHILE

Summary: Iko 30 seconds, I would just add to what Martha said, if this happens tomorrow, or next day: stay level headed, don't be afraid of banker, negotiatate best rate you can, find different ways to park it in safe accords, sit back, have a Blue Moon ...

Iko .. no one has written this script for post RV. smart thing to do: wait and see what happens, act accordingly.

Iko summary on ships: Not going to load the ships in Iran w/o and RI .. they will not let the ships leave the docks w/o and RV!!!!

3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:04 am

So Martha got off the galactic"s spaceship? I was wondering when she would be back, just in time for the holiday season pumping.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:10 am

I'll bet she's 'pumped' a few, what do you wanna bet? 3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 3508649203 hide ask the 8
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Chaz wrote:So Martha got off the galactic"s spaceship? I was wondering when she would be back, just in time for the holiday season pumping.

Well that would explain why she is such a space case..... 3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 3508649203 3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 3508649203 3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 3508649203 3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 3508649203 3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865  3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865  3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865  3 - Martha & Iko  1/18/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum