Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon

Go down

Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon Empty Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 am

Excluding the adoption of the Iraqi budget soon NB-134737-635839366629693205

MP called for «citizen bloc» Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum introduction of additional material to the budget bill obliging the government and the Ministry of oil licensing rounds decades Review

Alehiah- Jawdat Kazem 

informed source said the concerned discussions law of the budget for the «life» that «intensive meetings convened to amend the paragraphs of the law committee, comprising representatives of the presidents and the government, as well as heads of financial, economic, security, defense and human rights parliamentary committees, to get to the amended including commensurate with the requirements of the stage in the country as well as reducing the fiscal deficit from 27 billion to 18.7 billion dinars. » He added that «talks between the Commission and components continuously, especially after the recommendations of the President of the Republic make some transfers in the chapters of the budget, as required by the need, such as increasing the allocations of the Ministries of Interior and Defense and the popular crowd on the social benefits of the heads of some institutions and ministers allocations account». But he ruled the law was passed soon.

The source, who «refused to be named, said extensive discussions were held with the Kurdish parties to reduce the region allocations amounting to 17 percent of the total budget, as well as obliging them to implement the terms of the agreement signed with Baghdad oil». He pointed out that «the Commission is also considering deficit reduction mechanisms as well as the implications in custody in Iraq as if borrowed from the International Monetary Fund or some third-party». He ruled out «currently the law is passed, likely scenario re-work the budgets of previous years, while monthly spending adopted without tab or final accounts». He added that «the coming period will reveal important agreements with the Kurds, to the benefit of all parties and provides financial obligations as

planned»., The deputy «mass citizen» Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum called for the introduction of additional material to the budget bill obliging the government and the oil ministry review rounds decades licenses and re-negotiate with the companies and modify some of its items to fit in with the prices and the creation of a new mechanism for the payment of dues to ensure that the interests of Iraq ».

The deputy« National Alliance »Hassan Khalati there are gaps in the budget, including:« Article 26, which stipulates that ministries and government bodies the right to impose taxes and levies », adding that« this article were left without limitations and this is a big gap and a burden on the citizen ».

A total of next year's budget expenses amounting to 106 trillion dinars, while the current year's budget amounted to 119 trillion Iraqi

dinars., said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Hindawi said in a statement, «life» received a copy of the «representatives of the Ministries of Planning and Finance in consultation with the Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister acknowledged the controls that will be adopted in the implementation of projects on credit.»

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum